All Comments on 'Top Secret!'

by ThePrinceThatWasPromised

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVE THIS!!

5 stars!

Mouseman_Mouseman_about 2 years ago

This story was hot as hell. I'd love a follow up where the GF gets DPd, and some more adventures.

postoak2020postoak2020about 2 years ago

Liked the story, the u usual theme

Wou!d have preferred Jem*s first I be C or D to make that part more believable

jimmyj57jimmyj57about 2 years ago

Well that was interesting. Well done two of my favorite kinks . Hope that there will be more . Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing how it progresses

cdndudecdndudeabout 2 years ago

Loved this story!!! Hopefully more to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a great story, give me more please.

christi11christi11about 2 years ago

Well done, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to find a hermaphrodite !! Being bi it would be the absolute best of both worlds !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravo! Great beginning, hopefully you have more installments. Maybe the brother learns to suck cock, maybe Jem and Alexa 69, and the brother takes turns fucking each. So many options.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it was great. I would love to read more incest stories from you..

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Great story, very sexy / arousing. More please.

Now I’d like to comment on cageysea’s comment below: lighten up guy. It’s a story, most likely fictional. No need to be nasty. If you don’t like it, just ignore it. Don’t spew crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Freaking amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know what cageysea9725's issue is with using what I understand to be the correct word for a person having both sexes organs.

Many years ago I knew a genuine hermaphrodite, officially a woman and married to my fathers colleague, they also happened to live only 1/4 mile away and became family friends. Now the thing is it was well known that he the husband) had lost his ability to father a child... to put it bluntly he lost his cock and bollocks along with half of his torso and a leg in WW2. It was something of a surprise that she became pregnant and her son was born 3 years before me and of course it was easier to let the tongue wagging continue rather than reveal the truth.

I would have been about 18 when I walked into their home using the back door (as I always had from an early age while playing with Frank) to find Aunty Peg totally naked and the most obvious thing a youngster would notice the presence of a cock bigger than mine, she immediately ran from the room but her husband, Jurgen, calmly explained her situation.

As I was always really good friends with Frank, best friends forever sort of thing, and at Jurgens funeral of all places, about 5 years later she mentioned she was Franks mother and father. Another year or so later when I'd seen an hermaphrodite porno video (in those days in not so glorious VHS with shaky white lines etc) I had a proper chat with her about her situation and she let me have a good look, no visible testicles but they could be felt internally, each side but just above her penis. She even showed how she could insert it in herself and explained how it was one of their regular sex games with Jurgen. Falling pregnant was something they thought wasn't possible, let alone by herself, as she never had periods. Frank died in his mid 30's with a congenital issue, until a year or so before he was fit and healthy then went downhill very rapidly and at the end it would have been easy to describe him as paralytic with alcohol 24/7.

H_32

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forgot to mention... brilliant story and well told. It wasn't until i went back over some bits I noticed some room for grammatical improvement.

Sorry I can't give more than 5*

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58about 2 years ago

Loved the story, and I want to see Alexa convince Jake to suck Jem's cock and the let Jem fuck him while he fucks Alexa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this story going!!! Wish I could give you more than 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

n01/ a 9 inch cock[ok] BUT tob 6inches round, oh come on, get real?

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006about 2 years ago

Very well done. I've written a couple of this type of story as well.

AbyzzAbyzzabout 2 years ago

Oi am Billy Kimbah, oi run the raeces

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

please write more to this i loved it so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story the only way to improve on it would be if instead of her brother and girlfriend it had been a brother and sister ending with incest babies. To make the incest complet Jem should fuck the brothers asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great spot-roasting opportunity. I’d love to be the being roasted.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

Stopped reading at EE tits. Why the 13 yo boys' fantasy hyper breasts on this site? C are plenty large and for the somewhat athletic figure you were trying to paint, a nice B would've been perfect. Anything above D is huge.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Please write Part 2 - this is just too good to leave at this stage !

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

I loved it please do a part 2 please

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

I wish i could find someone who is a true hermaphrodite as id love to lose my virginity to one and yes im male.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Very hot, thanks! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

BRAVO!!!!!

At last, a truly unique and very meaningful story that breaks new ground with the storyline and combines mind tingling dripping hot sex all stitched up tight with exciting and respectful dialogue! I loved how caring the disclosure of Jem's condition was handled by Jake and Alexa.

BRAVO!!!!

The threesome description was delicious as well. I know, I for one would have been ecstatic to have been the brother in that succulent sandwich. I've actually seen a photo shoot of a real hermaphtodite, and she looked amazingly delicious.

PLEASE continue this story! PLEASE!

And feel free to take 75 bucks out of petty cash and go out and have yourself a really nice dinner somewhere!

Then go home and start chapter two!

I'm thinking they'll get their own place somewhere, and live together as a "triple", in childless loving bliss.

Sincerely,

B4PW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous