Top Secret!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's cock fucking Jem.

Jem's cock fucking Alexa.

Alexa writhing around in intense rapture like the fucking slut she is.

It was the perfect incestuous threesome. Three bodies becoming one.

Filled with lust and picking up the pace, Jake began more forceful thrusts, pulling almost all the way out before slamming his thick phallus back into Jem's slippery hole, in turn, forcing Jem to penetrate Alexa deeper and harder with every pump of her hips.

Jem and Alexa were groaning with each vigorous movement, Jem moving her arm behind her to pull Jake closer, Alexa pawing at her hefty breasts as they pendulously swung over her face.

Jake leaned forward and grabbed a handful of his sister's thick, blonde hair. Pulling her face up to his, they embraced as their tongues collided, messily tanging together with no sense of cohesion. This was two people driven purely by lust and desire.

Alexa watched her boyfriend pull Jem's hair back and passionately made out with his sister. They were both easing their inhibitions and she was revelling in their taboo debauchery. With a tinkle in her eye and an aching in her groin, she decided to play the devil's advocate.

As the incestuous couple withdrew from their embrace, Alexa grabbed Jem's throat and turned it towards her.

"Tell me you love your brother's cock!" Alexa commanded with unwavering authority.

Jem continued to moan as Jake repeatedly penetrated her from behind, slapping his large hand down on her plump ass.

"Oooohh I love his cock," Jem groaned as Jake slid his full length into her soaked cunt, in turn, pushing Jem fully inside of Alexa.

"Tell me you love your brother's cock!" Alexa coerced as she aggressively twisted Jem's sore, puffy nipples.

"OOOHH I love it!" Jem squealed as she approached orgasm, "I LOVE MY BROTHERS COCK!" she shouted.

Alexa leaned forward and grabbed the back of Jakes head, pulling him into Jem.

"TELL ME YOU LOVE YOUR SISTER'S PUSSY!" she moaned (and screamed) at him. A look of desperation in her eye.

"I LOVE MY SISTER'S TIGHT PUSSY!" Jake shrieked as his resistance broke and the pressure from his balls exploded.

"I'm going to c..." was all Jake could breathlessly gasp as he tried frantically to keep pumping his cock into his sister's sloppy cunt. The sensation of her perfect pussy, tightly encapsulating his girthy cock, rubbing and grabbing every nerve ending; was too much for any man to bear. The dirty talk from Alexa's twisted mind had pushed them over the edge. Rope after rope of viscous jism splattered the insides of Jem's cunt. Quickly filling the tight space and dripping down her thighs.

Jake's thick, pulsing cock was too much for Jem as her pussy clamped around her brother's prick and her whole body shuddered with a mind-bending orgasm that oscillated from her pussy and radiated throughout her body. At the same moment, her swollen dick was erupting into Alexa's pussy, spraying her insides with thick, pungent cum as Jem continued to thrust into her, guided by Jake and his final desperate heaves. Two orgasms at once was almost too much for Jem as her brain exploded with a burst of endorphins.

As Jem had erupted, so did Alexa. The feeling of cum spewing into her bare pussy had always been a big kink for her. Knowing it was Jake's sister filling her; made it even more titillating. As Jem unloaded her spunk inside of her, Alexa's cunt burned and exploded with exhilarating pleasure as she twisted and writhed in delight while pinned beneath the beautiful blonde and her spent brother. The electricity of the moment escalating across her body until every fibre of her being was screaming with delight and her body was trembling with arousal, gratification and satisfaction.

"I LOVE YOUR COCKS!" Alexa roared as the final reverberations of her orgasm rived through her veins. Her body continued to shake and spasm as she rode the aftershocks of an intense climax.

The three bodies barely moved for the next few minutes. All three were exhausted, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. The bedroom stank of semen and stale perspiration.

"And next time...He's gunna stick it in your butt," Alexa grinned to Jem, trying to break the post-coital awkwardness. Both girls started laughing.

'Please God, let there be a next time,' Jake thought to himself as he marvelled his sister's fat ass.

He slowly removed himself from Jem's snatch and sat back on the bed, watching streams of cum spill down his siblings' thigh. Jem gently disconnected from Alexa, pulling her slowly deflating cock from Alexa's raw pussy, trickles of spunk sliding with it.

Jem flopped next to her brother, with Alexa settling down on her other side.

"So does that easy some of your concerns?" Alexa asked gleefully, looking toward Jem.

"I had no idea it would be so intense," Jem replied with a tired smile, "My body feels like I'm floating on air."

"I don't think you need to worry about boys at college when you can fuck like that," Jake chimed in.

"Don't worry hun, we'll have them begging to suck your cock before too long," said Alexa as she leaned over to hug to her new lover. The seductive nympho was already formulating a plan in her head.

Going to bed that night, Jem could not remember a time she felt happier or more content than she did right now. The fears and taboos that have controlled her life up to now, seemed to melt away. Could this be the defining moment in her young life? The moment where she takes charge of her own destiny, the opinions of others be damned. As she drifted off to sleep, all she could think about was her brother, his girlfriend and potential kinky adventures to come. eyes.