Top Shelf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Nicole would never truly want to put on a show for other people, especially not a bunch of drunk men, she had to admit the fantasy was kind of appealing. She was sure Wynonna hadn't fucked every man town, but Nicole was equally sure whoever this woman had slept with she could outdo in every way, something she started to prove by once again returning Wynonna to the moaning, gasping and whimpering mess she had been before.

Which was easy, as all it took was little more attention to Wynonna's clit. But then Wynonna got over that and started flapping her gums again, thus beginning a cycle where Nicole was constantly increasing the force of the licks or more often than not the attention to the other woman's clit.

This meant sooner than she would have perhaps would have liked she had Wynonna on the edge of orgasm and the loudmouth brunette babbling away. But that was mostly Wynonna's problem. Oh yes, despite the fact they were in public Nicole wasn't willing to end this fun until she was ready to do it, and even though she wasn't swallowing even the majority of Wynonna's pussy cream right now it was more than enough to keep her happy.

More to the point while she had enjoyed the precious moment of silence between her and the other woman Nicole was definitely enjoying teasing her to the point of madness now, the mighty Wynonna Earp eventually breaking down and embarrassing herself just for Nicole to make her cum.

Wynonna had initially felt proud of herself for 'tricking' Officer Haught into pushing her towards climax, but then the sadistic redhead kept her on the edge of orgasm for a ridiculously long time, which Wynonna both loved and hated.

Of course it was frustrating not to be able to cum, but there was definitely something to be said for the pleasure of being almost there, and Wynonna definitely didn't recall someone keeping her on the edge during this act. Any men who got this far just wanted it to be over, and all the women she had been with had been eager to please. Or maybe it was vice versa for some of them? Whatever, the point was she didn't have to wait this long, and while part of her kind of liked it.

It was also very unnecessary, because as satisfying as their first time had been reliving the memory of it over and over again while being so close to the beautiful redhead had Wynonna practically aching for attention by the time they took their car ride, so she hadn't needed the amount of build up she had got to be on the edge of orgasm.

Admittedly she was kind of grateful for it, as it had been wonderful, and would make her ultimate climax much more enjoyable. And of course, she was incredibly excited by what they had already done, and what they might do after this. Which ultimately pushed her into desperately pleading to cum, even though she suspected it would be a while before Officer Haught gave her what she so desperately wanted. And oh, was she proven right.

"Fuck me! Fuck my cunt you bitch! Ah fuck!" Wynonna swore angrily and loudly, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, fucking fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Dyke fuck me! Fuck me like a proper little lesbian, you little lezzie slut! Mmmmmmm fuck, I'm not even gay, ooooooooooh shit, but your little tongue is making me rethink my life choices. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, make me rethink them even more by making me cum. Oh God Officer Haught, mmmmmmm, make me cum. Make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty little face! Oh fuck, come on you lesbo, come and get it! Come and get my pussy cream you cunt starving whore! Oooooooooh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, eat me! Eat my fucking twat, ohhhhhhhh shit, tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck my fucking pussy and make me cum like a lesbian slut! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, lesbian fuck me, fuck me good, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd!"

Normally that would be more than enough for her lovers, but not Officer Nicole Haught. No, the evil redhead just kept licking and sucking her clit, which was now in her mouth, so she focused just on that, only occasionally sliding her tongue down to the entrance to Wynonna's pussy and keeping it there for a few long seconds, before moving back up and leaving the Heir practically in tears of need.

To make matters worse Officer Haught somehow slid a hand underneath her, pushing a finger into Wynonna's loosened butt hole, and it still wasn't enough to make her cum. Then, just as Wynonna was being to wonder whether she was evidently allowed to cum, Officer Haught finally showed some mercy.

Probably because at that point she was repeating over and over again, "Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, for the love of God make me cum!"

Again Officer Haught's tongue slid down to the entrance of her cunt, Wynonna mistaking it for just another tease which made her whimper and cry even more. To make it seem even more like a tease Officer Haught lingered her tongue there for a few long seconds, before finally slamming it as deep as it would go into Wynonna's eager little fuck hole, causing the heir to scream embarrassingly loudly.

She then continued letting out embarrassing noises, but Wynonna couldn't possibly care as Officer Haught was finally giving her everything she had, relentlessly tongue fucking her through orgasm after orgasm. Which made it impossible for Wynonna to care about anything, her mind melting away until there was nothing but the ecstasy she was experiencing.

Nicole was grateful for her experience, as it allowed her to pull her tongue out just in time and wrap it firmly around the other woman's entrance so she could swallow as much of Wynonna's girl cum as possible. During that all-important first orgasm, she even managed to swallow every precious drop.

She wasn't so lucky after that, but she still got a decent amount, and as always, whatever she didn't get into her mouth ended up covering her face, marking her as the proud lesbian she was. Besides, at that point, her main focus was on making sure that Wynonna Earp came as hard and as frequently as possible, while still making sure there was enough left in the tank for more fun. And ideally, some satisfaction of her own.

However, in that particular moment Nicole was having the same problems as Wynonna when it came to thinking coherently. The difference was while Wynonna was overwhelmed by physical pleasure, Nicole was overwhelmed by the taste of girl cum.

Which she was honestly surprised didn't taste like alcohol, especially as it was just as addictive. Oh yes, Nicole's favourite liquid meal was girl cum and pussy cream, and Wynonna tasted even better than she thought she would, which was really saying something. Something she became so fixated on that she almost forgot about other plans, and other things she was doing. Almost. Luckily for them both, she had too much experience for that to happen.

So, although she kind of forgot about fingering Wynonna's ass, Nicole bought it back with avengeance, which unsurprisingly really drove this slut crazy. Especially when she added a second finger, which slid in just as easy as the first. Which admittedly made Nicole feel a little bit guilty, as she really had done one hell of a number on Wynonna's back door.

Of course, that feeling was fleeting, considering what a positive effect this had. So much so, Nicole didn't feel bad about wanting a repeat performance. Or the fact that she was determined to get it. She half wanted to knock Wynonna unconscious with orgasms first, which was easier said than done. Mostly because part of her really, really wanted to do that.

But Nicole was good with giving Wynonna everything she could handle, then after tongue fucking the other woman to the point she was nearly unconscious, and then she abruptly pulled back and admired her handiwork. Namely Wynonna Earp lying in her back seat, whimpering and whining pathetically, clearly upset that Nicole had stopped, but not even having the voice to even complain properly right now.

Which was so hot Nicole just couldn't help but yank her own pants down, attach a dildo to the harness she was already wearing, and then cover it with lube. Something which made Wynonna's eyes light up with delight, and then the little slut tried to turn herself over, but she was being too damn slow about it. So, out of the kindness of her heart, Nicole lent a hand.

Namely by grabbing a firm hold of the other woman and roughly turning her over while growling lustfully, "Bend the fuck over, Earp!"

"God, mmmmmmmm, I love it when you're rough with me, Officer Haught." Wynonna groaned, and then chuckled and grinned.

Wynonna really, really wanted to say more in than that moment. To talk so much trash that she would have to make the high and mighty Officer Nicole Haught blush as red as her hair. But she was exhausted from screaming her head off from receiving what was easily the best head of her life, and maybe that was for the best, because it meant she got to savour what happened next.

Namely Nicole pulling one of her ass cheeks to the side, while using the other hand to guide her strap-on against Wynonna's butt hole. That strap-on was then gently but firmly pushed forwards, causing that back door to open wider and wider until the head of the dildo bullied it's way into Wynonna's back passage.

"AH FUCK!" Wynonna swore loudly at the initial anal penetration.

"Too much?" Nicole asked, instantly feeling guilty.

"Fuck no!" Wynonna snapped, pushing herself to croak, "Don't you dare stop, ah fuck, get every inch of that donkey dick up my shitter! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, stretch my shit-pipe, AH FUCK!"

"If you insist, you nasty bitch." Nicole chuckled in reply, and did as she was told.

Namely by giving one abrupt thrust forwards, causing a few more inches to quickly slide up Wynonna's rear. Sadly she didn't continue with that technique, as it was giving Wynonna the kind of sweet pain which she loved, but she also really appreciated a nice, slow butt stuffing, so she could really savour having her back passage slowly stretched and filled with dick.

Either way it turned her into an incoherent mess again, which was probably for the best, as forcing herself to talk had been the kind of agony she couldn't get off on. And really, she only spoke because she was in danger of not getting her ass fucked by easily the greatest butt buster she had ever known, which was unacceptable at that moment. Oh God yes, Wynonna Earp had to be bummed by Officer Nicole Haught.

It felt like a physical need at that moment, almost like Wynonna would die if she didn't get what she wanted. Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't far off, and luckily for her, Officer Haught seemed perfectly content with giving her what she most wanted at that moment, namely shoving that big donkey dick up her butt. Oh, Officer Haught's dick felt monstrously big in her butt, and Wynonna, the proud anal whore, loved every single second of it.

Admittedly she had to grab tightly onto the back seat, and dig her teeth into it, but that was just part of the charm. Oh yes, the pain continued to give her a weird sense of pleasure, and it had nothing on the ecstasy to come. Also, after being bombarded by so much pleasure, the pain was actually kind of refreshing.

Just as she was thinking that sadly, the pain seemed to be less of an issue, as Officer Haught's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dick had been buried deep within Wynonna's bowels. Which was an amazing feeling to be sure, especially as it meant they were getting to the good stuff, even if Wynonna was still overwhelmed from the last good stuff she'd had.

But to her delight, the pain wasn't quite over for her, because of the pausing, so they could both savour this wonderful moment for a few seconds, Officer Haught started rotating her hips, churning the dildo inside of Wynonna's bowels. Something which made the Earp Heir cry out in mostly pleasure. Which in turn had the Officer leaning down to whisper into her ear, Wynonna practically able to taste the smirk on her face.

"Did you really just enjoy that? Seriously Earp?" Nicole questioned in mock disgust, churning Wynonna's bowels a little more, as she continued to taunt her pray, "God, you're such a fucking slut! And I love it! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love what a twisted little anal slut Wynonna Earp is. That she is such an anal addicted little whore, that she actually cries out in pure pleasure the entire time I shove my big dick up her ass. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssss, you love it! God Wynonna, you really are a whore. All the stories about you are true. At least, the ones about you being a shameless whore. Well now you're my whore, got it?"

"Yes Officer Haught." Wynonna croaked dreamily, a wicked smile crossing her face, "I'm your whore. Your slutty little anal bitch. I'm your fucking, ah fuck!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Nicole snapped, shoving Wynonna's face into the back seat, "You've had your fun, it's my turn now. Oh yes, it's my turn now, so shut up and take it up the ass like the bitch you are."

"Yes Officer Haught." Wynonna groaned cheekily into the back seat.

Nicole had no idea what had gotten into her, again, but just like before, Wynonna Earp just did something to her. Inspired some dark primal urges inside of her. Lots of them, really. And the more she took it out on Wynonna's ass, figuratively and literally, the more this slut seemed to like it, which only inspired her to do it even more.

It was a vicious cycle she wasn't sure she'd ever break, and wasn't so sure she ever wanted too, give the incredible mutual pleasure it both gave them. Hell, just twirling her hips around, and thus continuing to grind her dildo deep inside Wynonna's rectum. Which would probably help the other woman in the long-term, in exchange for causing her agony in the short-term, but again, the shameless anal whore was absolutely loving it.

Of course, what the shameless butt slut loved even more was when the ass fucking officially got underway, Nicole pulling her hips back so that almost half of the dildo had been pulled out from that forbidden hole, before she push it right back in. She then repeated the process over and over again, for the most part keeping her thrusts short and to the point, and causing those wonderful sounds out of her lover.

They were the same whimpers, gasps and cries that they were before, but inevitably there were moans of pure pleasure too. Or maybe they were just more frequent? Honestly it was kind of hard to tell, as during the initial butt stuffing. Nicole had been a bit, distracted by watching inch after inch of her big dick sliding into Wynonna Earp's ass hole.

She was distracted again now by that beautiful little butt hole, only this time her strap-on was sliding in and out of it. Honestly, Nicole wasn't sure what she loved more, as she could have watched either of them for eternity. And there was another sight she wanted to see just as much, something that she remembered from last time.

Namely, those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs as she gave this bitch everything she had. Oh yes, Nicole longed to see that, and to feel it, especially given that it would mean mutual amazing orgasms for them both. However, that would be the beginning of the end to this paradise, so as much as she wanted to get to the point, she was in no hurry. Besides, Wynonna hadn't begged for more yet.

Hell, in those wonderful moments, Nicole couldn't imagine anything that would get her to stop gently fucking this top shelf ass. Cars could speed right past them, going hundreds of miles an hour, and she wouldn't stop. Someone could be getting mugged, or killed, right beside them, and she just couldn't stop fucking Wynonna in the ass.

The gates of hell could open, and the dead could rise, and her eyes would still be locked onto her dick sliding in and out of Wynonna's butt hole. And Waverly could even appear, and look at her with a heart broken expression, and Nicole would just have to explain how she physically needed to butt fuck Wynonna Earp. And that Waverly's sister's ass was easily the most top shelf thing she'd ever sampled.

Wynonna also pondered on all the things which could distract them, only she was afraid that anyone of them would cause the cop to stop. After all, apart from being willing to sodomize a civilian on-the-job, Officer Haught seemed to be very by the book, and surely it wouldn't take much for this to end. Therefore Wynonna should want to cum quickly, right? Also, they were in a public place, so it just made sense.

But selfishly, in that moment, Wynonna just wanted to be butt banged for as long as possible by this ridiculously hot cop. So she also concentrated on things which were powerful enough to put her off sex, just to try and make this last longer. Although it didn't really work, because Officer Nicole Haught was just so good at fucking her ass.

The thing which ended up pushing her over the edge, at least wanting more, wasn't even fair. No, Officer Haught just had to lower her upper half down on top of her, so the other woman's breasts were pressed against her back and she could feel her hot breath on her neck. Admittedly, it was through the clothes they were both wearing, at least at the top of their bodies, so Wynonna didn't exactly get the full benefit of the former.

However she definitely benefited from the latter as Officer Haught started to kiss her neck, nibbling on her earlobe, and eventually giving her the kind of verbal encouragement, which might've been off-putting for most of the men she'd fucked, but from Nicole Haught it was like pouring gasoline on a fire.

"Sooooooo, you're my whore, huh Earp?" Nicole growled teasingly into Wynonna's ear, pausing briefly to nibble on it, before continuing, "My nasty little ass whore? My dirty little butt slut? Huh? My slutty little anal bitch, who fucking loves my cock in her whore ass? Ooooooooooooh, yeah you are, yeah you are! Mmmmmmmmm, and I bet, you wanna cum for me, huh? Cum for... your top? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'll be your top, Earp! I'll be your best top ever. And you? Mmmmmmmmm, you can be my hot little bottom, with the bottom that was made for fucking! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, that's what this Top Shelf ass is for, isn't it? Isn't it?"

Just when Wynonna didn't think it get any better Officer Haught started sliding her hands over her body. At first, this was just over the non-fun parts, but it wasn't long before those hands were sliding up her shirt underneath her bra to play with her nipples. Meanwhile her hips started switching back and forth between the gentle butt pumping, and rotating around, causing that dildo to churn her insides.

Then finally, when those ridiculously skilled hands slid downwards, into her pants. They were initially just over the panties, but when combined with everything else it was just too much. Wynonna needed to cum. She needed it more desperately than ever before, and was willing to say or do anything to get it.

"Yes, yes, yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, I'll be your whore! Your nasty little ass whore, your dirty little butt slut, your slutty little anal bitch, who fucking loves your cock in her whore ass! Just please, ooooooooooooh, make me cum!" Wynonna blurted out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, pound my fucking ass! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, pound fuck that Top Shelf Earp ass, and make me cum! Please? Oh please, Officer Haught pound me! Ruin me, ruin my fucking ass hole, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking wreck it, oh fuck, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, AH FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Luckily it wasn't long before Officer Haught showed her some mercy. At first it wasn't by giving her the real pounding she was aching for, but pushing those panties aside and pretty much shoving two fingers straight into her needy little cunt was more than enough to make up for it. Oh yes, Nicole Haught gave Wynonna Earp a DP all by herself, and that double stuffing was more than enough to make her cum nice and hard.