Top Shelf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And at that point, the floodgates were open, so Wynonna shamelessly started thrusting herself backwards, trying to impale herself more on that big dildo, and those talented fingers. She was then rewarded for doing so over and over again, the Earp Heir cumming so hard and frequently that she pretty much lost the ability to think. Which was kind of why she loved sex so much.

Nicole pretty much lost control too, as she found herself hammering Wynonna's pussy and ass, as hard as she possibly could, in that position with her fingers and strap-on. Sadly, that meant she didn't give her ass everything she was capable of, but thankfully Wynonna was helping out by thrusting back at her, which increased the pace of the double pounding.

More importantly, the rest of her was making up for it, the hand hammering that cunt's cunt rubbing Wynonna's clit, while her other hand dug her fingernails into the bitch's nipple. At the same time she dug her teeth into the slut's neck, and even earlobe, anything she could do to increase their mutual pleasure. And maybe, just maybe, to mark her territory.

As if she needed proof, this proved with her beyond a shadow of a doubt Wynonna was the kind of slut who loved a little pain with her pleasure, as this caused her to cum hard and frequently. Although, Nicole liked to think the fact that she was marking Wynonna as much as possible had a lot to do with it. But maybe this woman truly wanted to be her little butt slut.

And she better, because in that moment, no other outcome was acceptable to Officer Haught. No, whether she liked it or not, Wynonna Earp would be hers. Oh yes, this top shelf ass needed an owner to take care of it, to make sure it got the daily poundings it needed. And Nicole was determined that would be her. Something she made crystal clear to her anal bitch with her actions, and her words.

"MINE! THIS FUCKING ASS IS MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK, IT'S A TOP SHELF ASS, AND IT'S ALL MINE!" Nicole taunted, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, IT'S ALL MINE! I FUCKING OWN IT! YOU'RE MY ANAL BITCH, EARP! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH FUCK, WYNONNA EARP IS MY ANAL BITCH! YEAH, YEAH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WYNONNA EARP IS MY ANAL BITCH! YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, those words combined with everything else to make sure Nicole couldn't hold off from cumming herself. She had been barely holding off before now, but now was just too much. And although to her credit, she was able to push herself and Wynonna through several climaxes, it was sadly the beginning of the end.

So she tried her best to make sure they went out in style, by lifting herself upwards and pounding Wynonna's top shelf ass with every ounce of strength she had left. Which sadly meant the end of their fun, but getting to feel the meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of truly giving Wynonna Earp a rectum wrecking more or less made up for it.

Then there was the fact that, at least for this wonderful moment, without a shadow of a doubt Wynonna Earp was her bitch. Her anal loving little bitch, who came ridiculously hard from getting her ass hole maybe literally destroyed. Oh yes, she was going to make sure it was going to be another week before Wynonna wanted to come to her again.

Hell, it would take that long for her to able to sit down properly again. But she would come back to her. Oh yes, she would come crawling back, because Wynonna Earp was hers. All hers. Her anal bitch! The thought of which made Nicole cum so hard that she collapsed with exhaustion down onto the sweaty body beneath her, and then the two women spent a few long minutes just gasping for breath.

"Fuck Earp, mmmmmmmmm, your ass really is amazing." Nicole moaned softly into Wynonna's ear.

"Don't you mean, Top Shelf?" Wynonna teased.

"Shut up, and spread your cheeks, bitch!" Nicole ordered, finally lifting herself up and smacking Wynonna's ass to emphasize her words, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, it's time for another souvenir."

"Yes, Officer Haught." Wynonna replied mockingly, but did as she was told.

Honestly, Nicole was expecting more push back, but she wasn't going to complain at the amazing sight of Wynonna Earp once again reaching back, and spreading her cheeks nice and wide, providing the perfect view of her ass hole stretching for a cock. Of course, the main difference between this and the first time was that it was fully embedded within her bowels, and it almost seemed a shame to take it out.

Especially when Nicole started pulling inch after inch out of it, creating another wonderfully obscene sight. But sadly she didn't have the energy to continue the butt sex, so the redhead was forced to pull the entire length of her strap-on out of the brunette's bottom.

She did this slowly, so she could savour every single moment of it, but inevitably it came out with an obscene sound, leaving Wynonna Earp's ass hole gaping wide open. Maybe even wider than before, something that Nicole became lost in staring at for a few long moments, before grabbing her phone, and taking that aforementioned souvenir.

In fact, she took a few of them, making sure to get the bitch's face in at least one of them. Something which was hard for most women, but Wynonna Earp was not most women. No, she actually had the audacity to smile at the camera, thus Nicole catching proof that Wynonna Earp was an anal whore. Not that that should surprise anyone. Except maybe for the fact that she was Officer Haught's anal whore.

Looking to solidify that fact, Nicole then pushed, "So... you're my anal bitch, huh?"

"My gape says yes." Wynonna replied cryptically.

The two women stared at each other briefly, and then Nicole ordered, "Then get over here, and suck my cock."

"Yes, Officer Haught." Wynonna replied mockingly, but did as she was told.