Top Shelf Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicole answers Wynonna's booty call.
7.1k words
4.4
1.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Nicole Haught's phone buzzed again, telling her that she had got another message. It could be all sorts of things, important things, things which prevented her from ignoring it. But deep down, she knew what it was. And sure enough, it was another picture of Wynonna Earp's Top Shelf ass.

Something that she really, really should've been able to ignore, or better yet, block the number, and then when Wynonna got another number, just to be petty, block that one too. Or just get it through her thick head this couldn't continue. If the infuriating woman wanted to date her, that was fine. At least that would have some dignity to it. But this? This was unacceptable, as Nicole deserved better than being someone's booty call.

Which echoed in her mind over and over again, as she immediately headed straight for the Earp residence. God, she was pathetic. But she just couldn't resist that Top Shelf ass. Hell, if there had been traffic, she might've even been tempted to use her siren. Luckily for the policewoman, the roads were pretty clear this time of day. Also, there didn't seem too much additional crime in Purgatory, as far as she was aware.

Nicole had a feeling that something was going on, that people weren't telling her about, but until proven otherwise, she had no reason not to come when Wynonna called. Well, no work-related reason. And of course, to call it a call was generous. Hell, Wynonna had stopped even bothering to include words after the first of couple times, and that was two weeks ago now.

"What kept you, Officer Hottie?" Wynonna taunted wickedly, as she opened the door wearing a smile, and not much else.

"Fuck Wynonna." Nicole swore in disbelief, her usual complaints dying on her lips, "Just... FUCK!"

The last few times Wynonna had answered her door, she was completely naked, so Nicole should be ready for this, but she wasn't. Perhaps she should be grateful that Wynonna was wearing underwear this time, but she might as well be naked, as the skimpy lingerie she was wearing was even more arousing than her birthday suit. Which was really, really saying something. But it was true. Oh God, was it true.

Oh yes, the black bra made her tits look like they had grown at least one cup size, and her legs looked amazing in those thigh-high stockings. And to complete the ensembles she had, of course, high-heeled shoes, and a tiny black thong, the little tease turning around and wiggling her ass to make that part clear. She even looked over her shoulder with a coy smile, which was just too much for the poor cop.

In fact, she kind of blacked out with lust, only coming to when she had pinned the infuriating bitch up against the nearest wall, and was frantically kissing her. Although it was more of a fight than a kiss, as this was one of the rare occasions that Wynonna didn't out right bottom to her. No, instead she fought back viciously, even kind of winning, as it was Nicole who eventually pulled back, gasping for breath.

Although at least she had the presence of mind to slam the door closed. Not that there was anyone around to see them, as Waverly would be at work at this point, and the nearest house was miles away. But still, it gave her peace of mind. Especially when she knew she was going to spend the next few hours ravaging this gorgeous woman.

Wynonna would definitely welcome that. Hell, part of her was disappointed that they weren't going to do it right here. Something that Wynonna had promised herself she would get to talking Officer Haught into, eventually. The problem was, whenever she greeted her at the door like this, talking was the last thing on their minds. And it was definitely hard to argue, when there was a tongue in her mouth.

Hell, Officer Haught was such an amazing kisser, that Wynonna pretty much forgot her own name, and what they were even doing. Or at least, she would, if it wasn't for Nicole's hands on her ass, squeezing and fondling it pretty much the entire time they were kissing.

Normally Nicole was good about touching other parts of her body, at least while making out, but it was pretty forgivable, given that it was only those hands which was keeping Wynonna in the air. Oh yes, she was currently wrapped around the police officer that was kissing her. And fuck, it was so fucking hot to have a woman about the same height as her being able to lift and carry her up like this.

Hell, Nicole wasn't even crazy muscular, and not only was she obviously able to keep holding Wynonna, but she was able to carry her through the Homestead, which included up the stairs, and into her bed room. Which was hella fun, especially as she could feel a bulge in Officer Haught's pants the entire time.

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" Wynonna teased in between kissing.

"You know exactly what it is, Wynonna." Nicole grumbled.

"Yeah, it's your mighty weapon, which you used to punish rule-breakers, like me." Wynonna couldn't help but continue with a wicked grin, "Mmmmmmm, and who knows? Maybe you would get further as a cop, if you dished out strap-on justice to every evildoer in this town. Then again, it might backfire, if they like it too much."

"Do you ever shut up?" Nicole groaned.

"When there's something in my mouth. Like your tongue. Or your cock." Wynonna admitted, "Or your cunt, which come to think of it, we haven't done yet. As much as I want to get to the ass fuckin', it would be really rude not to return the favour. So how about it, Officer Hot stuff? Ya wanna let me see just how hot you are down there?"

"You'd, you'd want to do that?" Nicole blushed.

"Hell yeah." Wynonna enthusiastically confirmed, "Mmmmmmm, I love pussy. What? Thought I was a Pillow Princess? Please! I could probably teach you a thing or two about eating pussy."

"Oh really?" Nicole scoffed.

"Really." Wynonna confirmed.

"Okay then." Nicole said, unceremoniously dumping Wynonna to the floor, "Get to work."

"Aren't ya forgetting something, Officer Hottie?" Wynonna questioned, before happily clarifying, "Because, as much as I would love to take off your pants, and suck your cock, if you want me to eat you out, ya gonna need to strip. Mmmmmmmm, come on, baby. It's not like I haven't seen what ya got before."

"Fine." Nicole grumbled, yanking down her pants and removing her strap-on, before challenging, "Get to it, Earp."

"Gladly!" Wynonna grinned, happily accepting the challenge.

Part of Wynonna was a little disappointed that she wouldn't get a chance to suck on Officer Haught's titties, which looked very inviting, even underneath her uniform. And she was especially disappointed that she wasn't seeing this beautiful woman in all her glory. However, she also wasn't about to complain, given that Wynonna Earp was horny 24/7.

It was a reputation she had earned, which was true. Hell, she even took pride in it, because the double standard for men and women when it came to sex was bull-shit. And clearly, she wasn't the only one who was sufficiently turned on simply with the passionate and even frantic kissing. Also, the whole lift and carry thing, combined with just thinking about Officer Haught while waiting for her made her more than ready.

If she was honest, Wynonna thought about Officer Nicole Haught a bit too much, considering this was supposed to be just a bit of fun. More importantly, it was supposed to be just about the sex. Of course, that was a big part of it. Maybe the main part? And wow, it was certainly the main thing now she was inches away from Hottie's crotch, and could see just how hot the Officer was feeling right now. Just how wet.

Something which Wynonna actually found herself admiring for a few long seconds, before finally, she gave them both what they really wanted. Namely, to dive face first into the tasty treat directly in front of her, and start to lick it enthusiastically. Which of course, in turn got some very positive reactions out of the other woman.

Nicole hadn't been expecting this, especially considering the context of the pictures which Wynonna had been gleefully sending her. However, it was impossible for her to complain about it, especially when she felt just how enthusiastic the annoying bitch's tongue was. Yeah, it wasn't exactly teaching her anything she didn't already know. But man, Wynonna was good at this.

Because of course she was. Wynonna Earp was the biggest slut in town. And she'd probably fucked at least half of it. Although again, not that Nicole could really complain. In fact, she did the exact opposite of that, crying out joyfully, and even reaching down to stroke Wynonna's hair.

Unsurprisingly, this had the bitch grinning with triumph into that cunt, and even increase the pace of the licking, making sure to get her clit each time. It was almost too much, but then just as Nicole was going to say something about it, Wynonna decreased the speed and force of her licks.

Not enough to bring Nicole down from her high, but just enough to make sure that she wouldn't be cumming right away, which was ideal for situations like this. Although the redhead ultimately tightening her grip on the brunette's head, so she could shuffle over to the bed, and sit down on it, while Wynonna continued enthusiastically licking her pussy like a good little slut.

Thankfully, Nicole had managed to get them down to Wynonna's bedroom before the irritating bitch opened her big mouth. Or at least, she hoped it was Wynonna's room. Oh God, what if it was Waverly's? Not that she owed her anything, given Waverly still had a boyfriend. However, that didn't mean she wanted the poor girl to walk into her room, and find a friend hooking up with her sister.

Although, if Nicole really wanted to avoid hurting the other Earp sister, she wouldn't be here right now, with Wynonna. Then again, who could blame her, when Wynonna Earp was just so hard to say no too? Especially when it came to sex. Apparently more to the point, when it came to oral sex.

Honestly, Wynonna was probably a more skilled cock sucker. Something which Nicole knew a bit about, from letting this slut suck her strap-on. But again, it was a masterful job, Wynonna seemingly finding the best spots to lick, and then using it sparingly, while promising so much more.

Then there was the fact that she just had Wynonna Earp kneeling in between her legs, and practically worshiping her. Oh yes, every part of this was just so overwhelmingly good, that she was soon craving an orgasm. Ideally, a lot of them. But at the same time, regardless of the risks, she wanted it to go on for as long as possible. Even better, it seemed unsurprisingly, Wynonna felt the same way.

Wynonna certainly wasn't interested in doing this all night long, as her own body was aching for attention. Hell, she seriously considered offering switching to a 69 position, so that Officer Haught could remind her just how good she was at this. However, at the same time, there was definitely something to be said for this. Especially if it was something she felt like she owed to the Police Officer.

Of course, the main reason was selfish. Namely, that Nicole Haught's pussy was predictably delicious, and Wynonna just couldn't get enough of it. Fuck, she even felt like she deserved credit for not going all out, right after she first tasted exactly what the other woman's cunt had to offer her.

Then again, the fact it was so good was also an argument for making this last. And again, the brunette felt like she owed the redhead a favour, and Wynonna Earp was a lot of things, but she didn't try to half ass a deal. Well, at least when it came to sex with someone she liked. And even though she wouldn't really admitted out loud, Wynonna Earp was really and truly beginning to like Officer Nicole Haught.

Perhaps even more than she should. Certainly more than was convenient, given this was just supposed to be a bit of fun. But she just couldn't help herself. Officer Haught was just so, well, hot. But also endearing, passionate and good. Things which honestly, she could do with more of in her life.

She definitely needed more girl on girl sex in her life. Both the extra twisted version they had been having lately, and this more traditional version. Yes, it felt like she had more control during this act. However, at the same time, she was the one on her knees, Officer Haught's hand on the back of her head, holding in her place. Or stroking her, like a pet.

Either way, Wynonna was getting some of the submission that she craved. Oh, and in a twisted way, she was earning the privilege of getting fucked in the ass by this amazing top. Yeah, Wynonna liked that idea a lot, and it was just another thing which made her smile into Officer Haught's yummy little cunt.

Yet another thing, was the fact that the other woman was getting close. Hell, at this point, Wynonna didn't even have to do anything. Well, apart from continuing that gentle stroking of her tongue. Of course, Wynonna Earp just couldn't resist taking advantage of the situation, by increasing the speed and force of her licking ever so slightly.

More importantly, she not only touched Officer Haught's clit more frequently, but lingered on it. And to be fair, it definitely felt like the right time to do this. After all, they couldn't do this forever. Besides, Officer Haught would probably thank her later. Hopefully with that ass fucking that Wynonna found herself craving 24/7. Just like she might end up craving this pussy.

Nicole was definitely craving the chance to return the favour. To taste Wynonna's pussy, while getting her own enthusiastically licked. Hell, that might be enough to make her cum right now. So, in a way, it was a good thing she wasn't receiving that particular treat right now. Well, sort of. Because she wanted this to last as long as possible, but at the same time, she was craving an orgasm.

Just like she would crave this tongue from now on, and make sure she would have it on the regular. Maybe even more frequently than Wynonna's butt? Or at least equally. Because wow, this woman really was a goddess when it came to all things sex.

Ironically, just as Nicole was opening her mouth to order Wynonna to make her cum, the little bitch wrapped her lips around her clit, and started to suck on it. So instead, Nicole threw her head back, and let out an extra loud cry. Which at least, confirmed that they were alone, because if Waverly was here, and heard that, she would come and check on them for sure.

Although obviously, the downside was that for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, the redhead was rendered speechless by the evil brunette. Then she was hesitant, as her words might sound too much like begging. However, to the police officer's credit, she did eventually get a hold of herself, and break the silence which had fallen between them.

"Make me cum, you bitch!" Nicole finally demanded, trying everything to keep the desperation out of her voice, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck me and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, fuck me! Fuck! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it, Wynonna! Oh shit, you're such a bitch! Mmmmmmmmm, a cunt loving little bitch! MY BITCH!

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Unsurprisingly, Wynonna was just waiting for an excuse to kick things up a notch, initially just increasing the speed and force behind her licks again, before she really went all out. Namely, by wrapping her lips around Nicole's clit, and then switching between licking and sucking on it rapidly, bringing the police officer to the edge of orgasm and what felt like a matter of seconds.

Of course, being the annoying little bitch that she was, Wynonna Earp just had to keep her there for a few long minutes. Then again, Nicole couldn't be too mad about it, given it was easily the greatest torture anyone could possibly get. Besides, knowing how impatient the Earp was, she knew it was only a matter of time before she got what she wanted.

Sure enough, one moment she was being tortured, the next she was having easily one of the greatest orgasms of her life. Honestly, she wasn't sure what even caused it. More attention to her clit? Tongue fucking? Just the sheer joy of looking down, and seeing Wynonna Earp worshiping her cunt? Because over the next few minutes, she received all these things, as she was unsurprisingly given multiple orgasms.

Admittedly, Nicole preferred to give than to receive, but while it was more mentally satisfying to fuck another woman, maybe especially Wynonna Earp, the physical satisfaction was second to none. Also, totally addictive. Like, how could she possibly live without this?

Wynonna had no intention of living without this. She had found herself a first class fuck buddy, and she had no intention of letting her go. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for having seduce Nicole Haught every time they play together. Would it get annoying after a while? Possibly. But when it proved to be just so easy, Wynonna couldn't see herself getting tired of it anytime soon.

Especially when this was her reward. Not only delicious regular cunt cream, but Nicole's cum. Oh yes, Officer Haught's cum was quickly proving to be some of the best she had ever tasted. Maybe even the best? It was up against some surprisingly decent competition, but it was hard to deny.

Their personal relationship definitely helped, but Wynonna was sure that even without that, she would want to come back for seconds. Hell, she wanted to live in between Officer Haught's legs from now on, and live off only what she had to offer her. Of course, at the same time, Wynonna's greedy little cunt was craving some attention. And so was her equally greedy ass hole.

Something which normally, she might take care of herself, while in this position. And fuck, it was really tempting to do that right now. Reached down with her fingers to give herself some relief. But she knew exactly what this goody two shoes cop could do to her, so she wasn't going to settle for anything less than an Officer Nicole Haught butt fucking.

She did however push a finger into Officer Haught's cunt, albeit after a lot of tongue fucking. It felt like a shame, as it meant that her mouth was no longer in range to easily swallow at least the majority of what Officer Haught had to give her. However, at the same time, that was getting increasingly difficult, with the other woman shoving her face deeper into her cunt, and more importantly, grinding herself against it.

Which Wynonna loved, but at the same time, she wanted to maximize the pleasure she was giving. Also, just to be cheeky. Which was why she eventually switching that finger from one hole, to another. Oh yes, she went from fingering her top's pussy, to shoving that finger up her co-worker's butt.

If the roles were reversed, it would've made Wynonna cum wonderfully hard. And to be fair, it definitely helped make Officer Haught cum. However, the police officer seemed to be upset about it, given that she immediately pushed Wynonna away from her, and glared at her. Which obviously, was disappointing, as Wynonna had been enjoying herself.

However, at the same time, with no more distractions, she became very aware of how desperate she was to be fucked. So instead of complaining, Wynonna just shamelessly smirked at Nicole, and then cleaned that finger, before using it to scoop up some escaped cum and pussy cream, so she could eat that too.

"Cheeky bitch." Nicole grumbled.

"What? You're only just noticing?" Wynonna gleefully teased, trying and failing to keep the smirk off of her face "That's weird. I thought cops were supposed to be observant? Although, I guess that's above your pay grade. You're more of the, eat doughnuts all day kind of cop, huh? Although, I don't know where it all goes. Your big ass, maybe?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers