Top Shelf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you're just begging to be punished, huh?" Nicole questioned.

"Always." Wynonna beamed, "Mmmmmmm, and as much as I would prefer butt fucking, feel free to spank me first."

"I'm not sure it's punishment if you enjoying it so much, you're suggesting it." Nicole pointed out dryly, before a wicked smile crossed her face, "But, if I really want to punish you, I guess I could leave you here, without fucking you. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, now that sounds an appropriate punishment for a slut like you."

"Please." Wynonna scoffed, turning around and wiggling her butt, "Like you could resist fucking this ass."

"Watch me." Nicole said nonchalantly, pulling up her pants, and heading towards the door.

"Wait! Please?" Wynonna quickly protested, "I'll be good, I swear. Just please, fuck my ass. My butt hole needs you. See? It's all plugged, and ready for you."

Nicole never really intended on leaving. Partly, because she was a giving lover by nature, and couldn't just walk away after cumming, if she didn't ensure that her partner came too. However, mostly, it was because Wynonna Earp's ass truly was irresistible. And the bitch knew it. Hell, Nicole would probably let her get away with murder, if she just wiggled her ass at her.

Something which hopefully wouldn't be put to the test, especially as the redhead was confronted by the brunette's butt, the shameless slut pulling the thong she was wearing aside, and revealing the fact she had been telling the truth. Because of course she was. Wynonna Earp would take any opportunity to be a slut, and wearing a butt-plug was definitely included in that.

For a few long seconds, Nicole just stared at that amazing sight, while Wynonna continued moaning like a whore about how badly she needed to be butt fucked. Honestly, Nicole barely heard a word of it, as she was too horny. Then, with a reluctant sigh, she retrieved her strap-on, and then pulled down her pants slightly, so she could reattach it like before.

Given how much being a cop meant to her, the redhead should really take off her uniform for this. It was disrespectful to her, and the organization she worked for. But, she couldn't deny there was some thrill to it. And Wynonna definitely seemed to like it. So for better or for worse, the police officer fully equipped herself again, then close the distance between herself and the brunette.

"God, do you ever shut up?" Nicole grumbled, then answered her question, by grabbing hold of Wynonna's dark hair, yanking it upwards, and then shoving her cock into the annoying woman's mouth, "Oh yeah, that's right. Wynonna Earp only shuts up, when there's something in her mouth. Like a cock or a pussy. Mmmmmmm, I thought it was mostly a cock. And it still probably is. But damn, you're pretty good with a cunt, cunt.

Ooooooooooh, yesssssssss, you are. But now I want you to suck my cock. Get it nice and ready for that slutty little ass hole of yours. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, take it! Take it deep in your whore throat! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fucking suck it, Wynonna! Suck it!"

Unsurprisingly, Wynonna was extremely eager to oblige, a wide smile on her face as the cock forcefully pushed her lips apart. It was rougher treatment than Nicole was used to giving out, but it had been clearly established that Wynonna Earp loved this kind of thing. Something which was once again proven, by just how quickly she started to suck that dick, and take more of it.

Oh yes, Nicole didn't have to do anything else, just stand there as this talented little cock sucker started bobbing her head up and down, seemingly taking more each time, until she was deep throating the entire length. Which was hardly surprising at that point, but it was incredibly hot to see.

It was also important preparation. Because Nicole didn't care how slutty Wynonna's ass hole was, there was always some preparation required. So, even though both of them wouldn't feel any physical pleasure from this, Nicole let it go on for several minutes, and even went back to stroking that long dark hair, and smirking down at Wynonna in approval.

Which unsurprisingly, resulted in even more enthusiastic cock sucking. Although honestly, the redhead's mind was wandering to thoughts of they would do next. And exactly how she was going to butt fuck the brunette this time. Because as much as she wanted to just make this slut bend over for her again, she had something else in mind.

"So, you want to be punished, huh?" Nicole questioned, yanking the dildo out of Wynonna's mouth, and then sitting down on the edge of the bed again, "Well, how about you do some work around here for a change, and ride my dick? Ride it with your slutty little ass hole. Oh, come on, Wynonna. Don't pretend you haven't done this before."

"Oh, fuck yeah, I have." Wynonna happily confirmed, then quickly added, "Mmmmmmm, and it will be an honoured to do it for you, Officer Haught."

Wynonna then stood up and turned around, showing off her plugged butt hole. And more importantly, what she was doing to it. What she'd been doing, throughout the cock sucking. Because making sure the cock was wet was really important, but arguably, it was only half the battle. The other part, was making sure that her slutty little ass hole was as ready for this as possible.

And that meant sliding that dildo in and out of her most private hole, so be it. The fact it felt amazing to her? Well, that was just her reward for being an anal slut. As was the look on Officer Haught's face, as she got the exact look of what Wynonna was doing. Which only made her want to put om more of a show.

Ever since the cock sucking had started, Wynonna had been gently pumping her own butt. Something she wished she had been doing during the pussy licking, but that might've been just too much, and she didn't want to risk cumming, as it just wouldn't be the same, without an ass full of a far bigger toy. Besides, she still got to cum with some of Officer Haught's cum on her face.

The very thought of which had her increasing the speed of her thrusting, and also holding the toy to the widest part of it, so she was stretched out as widely as possible. Admittedly, while this was for her own benefit, it was technically Officer Haught who had the best view of it. Wynonna was kinda jealous, except what she was feeling definitely meant it was her who was receiving the best part of it.

Of course, eventually Wynonna pull the plug all the way out, popped it into her mouth, and moaned happily at the taste of her own ass. More importantly, she positioned her loose, open butt hole against Officer Haught's cock, and pushed downwards. Obligingly, Officer Haught held that weapon of ass destruction in place, so that it was easier for Wynonna to penetrate her own ass hole.

Something she did nice and slowly, both to minimize the pain, but mostly, so she could savour the feeling of something entering her butt. Which was enough to put a wide smile on her face, even as the head of that strap-on slid through her back door, and into her back passage.

Admittedly, it caused her to let out a loud cry of mostly pain, the smile and left her face briefly, before turning, along with happy guttural sounds as her slutty little shit hole adjusted to being used for its true purpose. Something she savoured for a few long seconds, before starting to slowly but surely pushing herself downwards, and thus, causing inch after inch of strap-on dildo to disappear deep into her well-trained rectum.

Which led to her making more sounds, like whimpers, cries, and even moans of mostly pleasure. Because yes, she was the kind of anal whore who could even get off on this stage of a sodomy. Something she proudly showed off, just like she proudly showed off her stretching butt hole.

Nicole knew she hadn't clarified whether she wanted Wynonna to right her in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Well, she had meant to correct her error in judgment, but before she could, Wynonna had opened her big mouth, and then more importantly, made a spectacle of herself. Yet again. Although admittedly, the police woman couldn't really complain about this display. She really, really should.

More importantly, she should be disgusted by the sight of another woman's butt hole being stretched by toys right in front of her, first with that butt-plug, and then with the strap-on around her waist. But she wasn't, as instead, Nicole was captivated by this twisted sight. Especially given just how easily this anal slut was taking it up her ass.

It was like a magic trick. Somehow, that tiny hole, which wasn't supposed to take anything, slowly but surely took every inch of that big dildo. And this butt slut continued letting out happy sounds throughout, especially when the butt stuffing was complete. Oh yes, when those well-rounded cheeks came to rest against Nicole's thighs, announcing that Wynonna Earp had taken every single inch of that dildo deep within her rectum, the shameless anal whore let out a happy cry, and a chuckle.

That was followed by more obscene words, along with Wynonna grinding herself on Nicole's lap, and thus churning her insides with the cock. Another thing which would be agonizing for normal women, but not this perfect little anal bitch.

"Every inch! Ooooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's every inch of your big dick in my slutty little shit-pipe!" Wynonna moaned, being as nasty as possible, as usual, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I love it! I love getting my ass stretched with dick. Especially your dick, Officer Haught. Ooooooooooh fuck yes, sooooooo big, in my butt. And you definitely know how to use it.

Ohhhhhhhhhh shit, it feels so good. Sooooooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddddd, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Watch me! Watch me ride you like a whore! Like the anal whore I am! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, fucking watch me!"

Even as she continued babbling deliriously Wynonna slowly lifted herself upwards, and then pushed herself back down again, and thus causing the dildo to slid in and out of her ass hole. She then of course repeated this action over and over again, and thus officially started to sodomize herself. Which of course, got a lot more happy sounds from the shameless ass slut, as she got the butt fucking she really wanted.

Deserved and needed. The one which Nicole so desperately wanted to give her, but for better or for worse, Wynonna was giving it to herself. Yes, with more than a little assistance from that strap-on. Unfortunately, it felt like Nicole had lost control of the situation. If she ever had it to begin with.

Of course, it was very tempting to just let it happen. After all, Nicole was still getting one hell of a show out of this. And she felt as if she could cum, just from the sight of it, the rubbing of her clit, and just the share joy of all of this. However, Wynonna Earp had a long list of losers in this town that were lining up to let her do all of the work. And that wasn't why Nicole was here now.

No, if the redhead wanted to continue this being a thing, she needed to do better. Luckily, she knew just how to do it. Or at least she had a good idea. However, she was willing to let Wynonna have her fun for a while. Especially because it was so good for her too. But eventually, she felt she had to take back control.

"Turn around." Nicole said hoarsely, forcing herself to sound more demanding as she added, "I wanna see that pretty little face of yours, as you ride my dick."

"Oooooooooh, great idea, Nicole." Wynonna beamed, before crying out as the other woman smacked her ass, "Ah fuck!"

"That's Officer Haught, to ass whores like you!" Nicole growled into Wynonna's ear, and then reminded her, "And don't you dare think of cumming without permission."

"Of course not, Officer Haught." Wynonna lied with a wicked grin, quickly adding, "Ohhhhhhhh, no, no, no, I would never do that to you. Mmmmmmm, and I love it. Ooooooooh yesssssss, I love the chance to look at you in the eye, as I ride your big dick with my slutty little ass hole! Ah fuck yeah, it feels soooooooo gooooooooodddddddd! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Wynonna was pretty sure she kept babbling on, delirious with lust, as she lifted herself up, while making sure to keep some of that dick in her ass. She then slowly and carefully turned around, at the first possible moment staring Officer Nicole Haught right in the eyes.

Given how she had initially dismissed this woman as a boring stick in the mud, it was incredibly exciting to see just how much the police officer was enjoying herself now. Oh yes, the dominant Nicole Haught was really enjoying watching her anal bitch defiling her own butt with a big smile on her face. Something which very much needed to be there, once Wynonna was in position, and slowly pushing herself downwards.

Given this was far easier than the initial anal penetration, Wynonna's sounds enjoyment were much louder than before. Hell, for a while there, she completely forgot how to speak coherently, as she was so busy bouncing her slutty little ass hole up and down on that big dick. That, and staring lustfully into Officer Haught's eyes, and being delighted to see that lust returned to her.

Something which on the one hand, Wynonna would like to continue forever, and to her credit, she did herself proud by holding back. However, at the same time, it was only a matter of time before the need to cum just became too overwhelming, forcing her to ask permission to cum, like a good little butt bitch.

"Please, Officer Haught, can I cum? I need to fucking cum!" Wynonna moaned as shamelessly as usual, "Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I need it! Please, give me permission to cum for you. Cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Please, please, plasssssssssseeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss! Fuck me! Fuck me hard and deep in the ass, and make me fucking cum!

Let me show you what a total anal whore I am, and cum from being butt fucked! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, fucking butt fuck me! Make me destroy my own shit hole! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, I want it so bad, so please let me? Oh pleasssssssseeeeeeeeee?"

"Shut up, and do it, Earp!" Nicole demanded, and then when Wynonna grinned, she quickly added, "No! Not another word. Just do it. Cum for me! Cum like the bitch you are!"

It took a deliciously long time for Wynonna to get that permission, which actually made her enjoy it even more. That, and the fact that Officer Haught took advantage of this moment, by sliding her hands up from Wynonna's waist, to her butt, and giving it a good squeeze. Then they moved up even further, to her tits, where they stayed for quite a while, and then to the back of her head, so she could pull them into a passionate kiss.

Enough to silence her, if only for a little while, because damn, Nicole Haught really was amazing at kissing. Only then, when it was truly becoming too much, did The Heir get the permission she craved. Something she used to its full advantage, although she wasn't the only one.

No, to her delight, Officer Nicole Haught grabbed hold of her ass, and began using her strength to push her up and down, and thus making the anal pounding even more brutal. Which was even more the case, when this gorgeous stud began thrusting her hips upwards, seemingly giving it her all right from the get go.

Then again, at that point, it wasn't like Wynonna needed anymore build-up. Hell, pretty much as soon as she had permission, the infamous Wynonna Earp was crashing over the edge of the kind of powerful orgasm she had only ever received from anal sex. And of course, being the well-practiced anal slut she was, she was able to cum over and over again.

Nicole intended to lay back, and let Wynonna do all the work, at least at first, but she just couldn't help herself. Not with Wynonna Earp's underrated boobs jiggling in her face, that beautiful face awash with ecstasy, those inviting lips and that incredible look in her eyes.

Then there was that leaking cunt, which eventually was squirting girl cum all over Nicole's stomach, and it just became too much, both women becoming lost in this incredible moment, where they worked together to destroy a slutty little butt hole with a big strap-on dick. And they both came multiple times because of it. Because sure, the police officer did herself proud, by being able to hold back for as long as she did. But in this state, there was only so much she could do.

Just before it became too much, she kissed Wynonna right on the mouth, in the hopes of looking at some of the amazing sights in front of her. And to be fair, Nicole succeeded in doing that, but it didn't really help, as she could still feel Wynonna's butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the fact that the other woman was whimpering, moaning and crying out into her mouth.

Also, now their boobs were rubbing together, and most importantly of all, the kiss itself gave Nicole hope that this could be more than a booty call. Which beyond a shadow of a doubt, was something that the redhead desperately wanted right now, and she just hoped the brunette felt the same way.

Whatever the case, the orgasms, and just everything about this, was particularly amazing. So of course, both women weren't in a hurry for this to end. So, when one of them ran out of steam, the other stepped-up. Which was of course Nicole, who flipped them over, so that Wynonna was laying down on her back, and the brunette's legs were over the shoulders of the redhead, and she became the only one pounding that ass hole.

Luckily, thanks to her rest, Nicole was able to give Wynonna Earp's slutty little ass hole the long, hard pounding it deserved. The kind which she had been giving her on a daily basis. The kind she should always be getting on regular basis, which wasn't about to change.

If anything, Nicole was more determined than ever to brutally pound this booty as hard and as frequently as she possibly could. Hell, she wanted to live inside Wynonna Earp's ass. Make it crystal clear this slutty little fuck hole was made for fucking. And it belonged to her. It was only right, as she was the only one who could give it what it truly needed.

Which was the last wonderful thought Nicole had, until she found herself collapsing with exhaustion down onto the sweaty body beneath her. The two women then took a few moments to get their breath back, before the redhead slowly but surely pulled her cock out of the brunette's butt, and then collapsed down beside her.

"Top shelf ass fucking, as usual, Officer Haught." Wynonna laughed.

"Shut up, and suck my cock." Nicole grumbled.

"Oooooooooh, with pleasure." Wynonna grinned, then happily did as she was told.

Nicole opened her mouth to say more, but was silenced by just how quickly Wynonna Earp was able to position herself in between her legs, and take that cock into her mouth. Even more so, the fact that she loudly moaned from tasting her own ass. Hell, Nicole was pretty sure Wynonna's eyelids fluttered with pleasure because of it.

And she certainly savoured the moment for a good long while, before beginning to bob her head up and down. Something she did pretty effortlessly, including even taking it into her throat. Yes, she struggled towards the end, but she got it. Oh fuck, every single inch of that butt flavoured strap-on, right down that whore throat.

Either by sheer luck, or what was likely a deliberate attempt to show off just how slutty she really was, Wynonna Earp was able to position herself so that her ass was pointed directly at her full-length mirror, meaning that Nicole could see what damage she had done to the other woman's butt hole. Something which shouldn't have been a turn on, but God help her, it was.

Especially when Wynonna reached back, and spread her cheeks, emphasizing that gape. It was even at the same time as the deep throating, to make it extra nasty. Which was usually more than enough to have Nicole dishing out verbal encouragement. But this time, there was something else going through her mind, which she just couldn't shake.