TOPF - Dominance (1889)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Persephone again began to thrust again between Isabella's legs, taking her fingers and placing them at the crest of her core, beginning to rub slow circles on her clit drawing a long moan from Isabella as she began to rise towards that peak again quicker than before. Reaching up to grip and wrap Isabella's silken hair around her first Persephone gave a light tug backwards forcing Isabella's head backwards resting against Persephone's own chest. With this Persephone brought her head down towards Isabella's neck whispering slowly.

"I'm going to bite you, then I may let you cum, understood?" Isabella tried to nod her head but couldn't move in Persephone's grip.

"Yes, gods please just let me cum" Without another word, Persephone sunk her fangs into Isabella's neck and slowly pulled the ambrosia which was their shared blood into her drawing a long musical moan from Isabella. Feeling Isabella begin to twitch as she approached orgasm, Persephone withdrew her fangs, blood spilling from the wound before it sealed trailing languidly down her chest. Letting go of Isabella's hair and gripping her hips stilling Isabella as she continued to try and rock against the shaft trapped between her.

"What are you doing? You said you would let me cum!" The desperation outweighing the anger in her tone Isabella continued to keep trying to grind herself against the shaft before receiving her second swat from Persephone.

"Whining doesn't suit you Isabella, I said I might, not would. You do understand the difference between the words don't you?" Another grunt came from Isabella's mouth. "That's not a response, love, use your words."

"Yes I know the difference." Isabella spat out.

"Good, if you're going to cum today, and I mean IF Isabella. It will only be once I am inside you, understood?" Persephone didn't have to wait long for a response.

"Yes, okay, please?"

"Please what love?"

"Please will you just fuck me already Persephone." Isabella missed the almost cruel smile that slid onto Persephone's face.

"I would be delighted too." Persephone rose leaving Isabella cool in her absence, looking over in desperation, she saw Persephone spin the crank again loosening the chain, Isabella used the opportunity to stretch before being pulled forward as Persephone hooked the chain over a catch on the floor, leaving Isabella little wiggle room and trapped in the compromising position. Persephone took her place behind Isabella again, moving her hands trailing down from her shoulders to her hips, nails brushing along her curves. Persephone took the moment to admire her partner in the position, one she had never had the pleasure of witnessing before. At Isabellas quiet whine, Persephone slowly lined the shaft up with Isabella's entrance.

"Are you ready?" Assuming the grunt leaving Isabella's mouth was agreeance, Persephone pushed forward slowly sliding inside Isabella's tight Core drawing another moan from Isabella. Continuing forward and backwards, with slow and rhythmic strokes, slowly going deeper each time, Isabella's breath continued to come out in short stunted bursts. As she reached the hilt inside of Isabella, Persephone leaned forward to trail feather light kisses along her partner's spine as she began to slowly pick up the pace inside her.

"God you were made for this Isabella, you look so beautiful shaking with need as you are."

"Please don't stop," Isabella muttered.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Persephone began to slow behind Isabella before she threw herself back to stop the withdrawal.

"Please don't stop, Persephone. I need it, Gods, please do-." Isabella was quickly cut off with another moan escaping her as Persephone doubled her speed and reached around to again start playing with Isabella's clit, as their bodies grew flush with each other. With little attention needed after the drawn out session, Isabella's lust began to rocket through her, the heat of it almost warming her body as she edged closer and closer to that final peak.

"Please Persephone, please don't stop, fu, Gods, Go-" Persephone did not stop and Isabella finally found herself crashing hard into an orgasm that tore through her body. The waves caused little spasms along her calves and arms, as her chest continued to shudder with unneeded breaths. The normally still vampire anything but.

"Thank you, Gods thank you Persephone, fuck." As the shaking slowed Persephone pulled out, keeping close to Isabella's body and unfastened the harness from her waist letting it fall from her hips. Bending back over to place a sweet single kiss to her shoulder, Persephone started.

"Good girl, you did so well! I'm going to unhook you now hold on." As Persephone grabbed the key from the side and undid both hooks, she quickly leaned forward to catch Isabella before her arms went slack. Picking her up Persephone carried Isabella up the stairs whispering sweet little words into her ear the entire way, crossing the property to the true basement while noticing the purple tone to the sky as the sun began to rise. She quickly rushed down and placed Isabella down inside the shared fur lined coffin.

"I'll just be a moment" Sharing a single kiss, Persephone used her supernatural speed to quickly rush through the house, bar the main door, go down into the basement and put out all of the candles and making it back to their resting chamber, and was sealed inside before the the sky could grow anymore pink. Slinking back down into the basement she saw Isabella sat up in the Coffin with a smirk on her face.

"You know the saving the princess act at the end was entirely unnecessary, right?" Persephone scowled before approaching and getting in beside her.

"I didn't hear you complaining. Besides it was cute, and I wanted to, and the sun hadn't risen so I was still in control, no?" Isabella's smirk fell into a true smile as her eyes softened back to her normal pale blue. Isabella leaned in for one last kiss.

"I'll allow it, I have to say though I didn't know you had it in you." Isabella grabbed the lid sealing them both in for the day, the darkness doing nothing to ruin their sight of each other.

"What Can I say, I learned from th-" With that the sun had fully crossed the horizon, pulling Persephone into her day slumber. Isabella, not so easily swayed, took one last longing look at her eternal partner, adjusted Persephone's head onto the pillow so she'd be more comfortable when she awoke, and closed her own eyes.

"Just remember my sweet, your control has now ended." Persephone didn't hear a word, but she would spend the entirety of the next night, and most of the night after readjusting to Isabella's dominance.

------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! I've wrote quiet a lot of short stories in this universe I've created. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as this is the first smut scene I've wrote.

12