Topless Talk

Story Info
Dad & Daughter have topless talk which leads to sex.
1.7k words
4.22
8.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to topless talk. If you've been here before, you know I talk about a variety of subjects while topless," I said, hoping I sounded good.

"My name's Alexis, and today we have a guest. This is my dad, Alex, no stretch where my name came from. He really wanted a boy, and wanted to do the whole Alex Jr. or the second. Anyway, I was first, so he chose Alexis overriding my mom's pick of Rebecca. They had my younger brother two years later and guess what his name is? That's right it's Alex."

I could see my dad feeling a bit uncomfortable, like I was painting him in a bad light.

"But I really like my name. Can't imagine being called anything else."

"Dad, say hello to the audience," I said.

"Hello," the pudgy guy with the white balding hairline said. He looked really uncomfortable.

For the regular viewers of Topless Talk everyone knew and liked Alexis. She was witty, personable, knowledgeable about her subjects and just gave facts without her own opinion or any political slant. It was a refreshing change to much of the OF material on the web today. But mainly the guys watched because she was beautiful. Long black hair, dark eyes, medium size breasts with medium areolas and nice nipples. People would probably watch even if she wasn't topless, but this added a whole bunch of guys to her OF page.

"Shall we?" I asked my dad, and before he could react, I pulled off my shirt.

He gazed at my tits for a moment, then averted his eyes and pulled off his shirt. He had a hairy, white chest and a bit of a tummy pouch.

"So, today's topic is porn."

"What?" Dad asked.

"Well, I thought it would be interesting to talk about what porn was like when you were growing up, verses how it is in today's landscape," I informed him.

"Okay," Dad said.

"Okay. Good. So, when was the first time you were exposed to porn?"

Dad looked into my eyes, then down to my tits, then up in the corner of the room as if thinking.

"Let me think. I guess when I was 13 or 14?"

"Okay. Oh shoot. I forgot to mention. I'm and twenty-two and my dad is over that by a few years. So, everyone is of legal age and both of us have consented to do this of our own free will. Right dad?"

"Yes. You are twenty-two and I am a few years past that. Oh, to be twenty-two again," he said.

"Focus dad. Back to porn," I said.

"Right. Sorry," he said lifting his eyes from-my-breasts, to my eyes.

This might have been a bad idea. We'll have to see how it goes.

"So, what was the first porn you experienced?"

"Well, back in the day, Penthouse used to have, maybe they still do, a thing called letters. People would write in, supposedly true events of their sexual encounters. I liked that. I could picture the people in the stories and imagine I was the guy in the story."

"And being a writer yourself, you really could relate to those, quote true stories?"

"Yes, definitely."

"My father is a very good writer who has been published in lots of magazines and even ghost written a few books with and/or for very famous people," I explained to the audience.

"You won't see my name though. Part of being a ghost," he said with a shy smile.

"Are you saying that the latest Danielle Steel book wasn't totally written by her?" I asked in mock horror.

"I plead the fifth," dad says.

"So, pictures don't do it for you? I thought most men liked looking at naked women."

"Oh, we do. And yes, I love seeing a beautiful naked body," dad says, scanning mine up and down. "I just liked the stories better."

"Okay, so what do you think of my body?" I asked him.

"Wha-wha-what?" he stuttered.

"Come on. We all know you've been trying to sneak peaks at my tits since I took my shirt off. It's only natural. Although a bit creepy, because I'm your daughter."

"Alexis, I swear I wasn't trying to-"

"Dad, it's fine. I understand. It would be weird if you didn't want to look. Okay, maybe not weird, but abnormal."

"Next question," he said, looking at his hands in his lap. Then he shifted as though uncomfortable.

"Okay. What do you think of my breasts?"

"Alexis, Jesus, sweety."

"No. I really want to know if you like them. You'd be the first man who didn't, but I know moms are a lot bigger, and guys usually like them bigger."

"They're very nice, honey," Dad said.

"Touch them," I said.

"Honey, I don't think that's appropriate."

"Touch them!" I commanded.

Dad reached out and touched one breasts, then the other, then both.

"Pinch my nipples. I know you're dying too," I invited him.

He did, then leaned forward and took a breast in his mouth and started sucking on it. Then he flicked my nipple with his tongue. This made both my nipples harder than they already were. Suddenly, I reached out and grabbed his crotch. His cock was hard.

"Daddy! Shame on you!" I scolded. "I think someone needs a spanking for getting excited looking at his daughter's boobs," I said. Then I unfastened his pants, pulled them down, threw him over my lap and started spanking his unusually nice butt. I could feel his cock getting harder with each smack.

When I was done, I had him stand up. His hard cock was angled to the left a little. His balls were full and hairy with the same white hair that was on his head. Maybe I'd shave his balls in another episode.

"You have a nice butt, dad. Wanna see mine?" before he could respond, I stood up, bent over and peeled off my yoga pants - sans panties - and thrust my butt in his face.

"Does daddy want to spank his little girl?" I asked in a little girl voice. Like all men, my father's cock got even harder when I said this.

He just nodded.

"Daddy. I've been a bad girl. I need a spanking," I said, then got on all fours on the bed.

My father spanked me but very lightly.

"No Daddy. Harder. Spank me harder."

He did. I saw him reach down and stroke his cock.

I let him stroke a few times before I stopped it.

"Slow down there, cowboy. it's my show. I get to have the first orgasm. Get on your back. Let's see how good you are at eating pussy.

"You don't shave?" My father asked in surprise.

"Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't it depends on my mood."

My father then reached out and ran his fingers through my pubic hair. It was wild and free, but you could still see my pussy through it. Then he slipped a finger inside my dripping wet pussy. Then he pulled his finger out, rubbing it on my nipple and licked my own cunt juice from my nipple. My father was a freak. I loved it.

Then I threw him on the bed and climbed on his face. My father started eating me out like there was no tomorrow. His hands went from my breasts to me ass.

When he started playing with my asshole I came. My thighs squeezed my father's head as his tongue ran up and over inside and out of my pussy. I shuddered in orgasm.

I spun around and said, "Turn abouts fair play. If you can give me another orgasm before you have one, I'll let you fuck me."

He really dove in. I took his cock and slobbered all over it. I played with his balls, while I sucked his cock. I really hadn't planned to do this. It was just supposed to be an interview, but well, I'm a slut and one thing led to another and even though he was my father, once I'm turned on, there's no going back. Truth be told, when he first looked at my breasts, I was excited. I could feel him getting ready to come a couple times, so I backed off. Then he brought me off again and I used my tongue on the head of his cock, and he moaned and started filling my mouth with his sperm.

I got on all fours again, looked at my father behind me and said, "I like it doggy."

The first time my father pushed his cock inside me was better than any other cock I had. It wasn't because he was big or particularly good, he as about average on both I'd say, it was the fact that it was taboo.

We switched to missionary. I reached up, pulled his head down and kissed him. Soon our tongues were intertwined. Then he reached out and pinched my nipple.

Here I was getting fucked by my father as we kissed, and he pinched my nipple. I was in paradise.

We switched again and I rode him reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. After a while I got off and sucked my pussy juice off his cock. The I pushed his legs back and gave him a rim job. This surprised him. After I climbed on again, he slipped a finger in my asshole and we both came. My pussy tightened on his cock, and he sent his load deep inside me.

After that. I bent over the bed, spread my ass apart and told him to give me a rim job. he didn't hesitate. I think he did this before, maybe not to my mom but to some girl. He knew what to do. He slipped a finger in me and gave me another orgasm.

His cock was hard again. I grabbed it and stroked him off until he exploded all over my breasts. Every guy I've ever been with loves when I do this. My father was no exception.

"Well, how'd you like that?"

"Amazing," he said.

"So, you'd be up for doing another show?"

"Yes, for sure."

"Great. Now we need to get cleaned up. Mom and Alex will be home soon."

Dad leaned down and licked my left nipple, where there wasn't any of his cum before he turned and walked away.

Men, I thought.