All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 12'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Phenomenal!

It's just amazing the way you bring such different cultures together, and use their conflicts to illustrate each character's traits.

Isonei is brilliant in her ability to disarm her lover's temper. I'm glad they have this time to adjust to each other before reaching Torga.

I worry that their relationship will quickly sour under pressure to conform to Torgan sexual limitations. Isonei's playful and loving personality will be crushed by narrow minded bigotry and prurient disapproval unless Draeseth is able to defend her.

Thank you so much for your work. As a greedy girl, it's never long enough or soon enough for my taste! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ugh ugh ugh

You know I love you. You know I have been super eager for Isonei to go to torga and teach them a thing or two. But,seriously,i think you are doing Draeseth a huge disservice. This entire time in the Daga's household,he's been treated like a recalcitrant child and not a healthy,lusty male,much less royalty. I get that everyone is looking out for isonei, but they are emasculating him at every turn. Anyhoo,just my frustrated take on the subject. Thank you thank you thank you for continuing to update regularly,I do look forward to their adventures. 5 stars,as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such rich characters, and delightfully exotic world you've created. I find myself burning through the chapters. I'm about to start 13 and the Lit system says it's been 1 Day since I postd a comment at the end of "Flower Wine". Plus I've worked about 12-14 hours during the time, as well. Oh, yeah, I must have slept some, too! LOL Like I said in the previous comment, I AM a voracious reader.

But, I do have a purpose to this comment, other than to praise your talents, and expouse my mental inhalation of them. It's actually annoyance, more than anything, and a reason I came to the conclusion 40+ years ago, during anatomy 'lab', while doing my undergrad work in PE & Sports Medicine: EVERYONE should take human anatomy, with a lab, in addition to the classroom lectures.

While different than first year med school anatomy where future doctors are assigned a cadaver, which they then disect, the cadavers we studied were fully dissected by graduate students. We had access to them twice a week for the two terms of anatomy required to qualify for a BS in our field of study. An alternative, no cadaver lab, combination anatomy & physiology was offered for the 'BA' types in the department.

My two study partners were good friends who were both on the UO Track Team, and had no reason to the more academically challenging science route; they both were destined to be Physical Educators. They were not alone, in their academic path, and taking anatomy.

They never regretted their choice, and both remarked it was surprisingly one of the most interesting and personally fulfilling experiences they had in university. The human body is a wonder, and being given the chance to fully explore it, as few people do was a privilege, and a true life experience. I recall most of it, as if it was just last year, nearly 50 years later.

Everyone would find something they would gain from the experience.

I am often frustrated with thr fairly misunderstanding of body position, in amateur writing.

To wit, you wrote:

"in his prone position", while your character was on his back, or supine. Prone is face down. The way to remember is the 'up' in supine.

When you confuse the two, you end up with some, very often, hilarious mental imaging, instead of what was intended. Revisit the scene where you make this faux pas, and you'll get a chuckle from it, I'm sure. (As well as you needing to write a shampoo seen for the 'him' in the scene. Kind of a reverse gender take on the 'Something About Mary' hair gel gag. LOL)

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES