All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 14'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tany830tany830about 6 years ago
UGGGGHHHH

I'm not a writer, though I dabble. I would have never thought such a series would interest me, and yet, I'm exasperated to have no more chapters here to read! I will anxiously await your next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sweet mother!

They are so EXASPERATING!! I LOVE YOU,you know I do. Isonei and draeseth intrigue me. I was so hoping they could play off of/learn from each other. Isonei could loosen up the torgans,and he could keep her grounded. Like I said,the customs/cultural differences drive the story. But seriously, for such high ranking persons,they are woefully ignorant of the morasses of the climes they interact with. Should't draeseth know about Arans and their gift customs? Isn't isoei aware of the modesty of torgans? The younger daga is the only living nobility being deferred to. How did draeseth become known as the "beast of kroscur" yet crumble so often? He's basically been on the verge of tears often. He's really insecure. WHEW!! just needed to get that off my chest! As always,even with my frustrations,5 stars!! I still eagerly anticipate the ext chapter!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
How Does One Forgive the Unforgivable?

That's something I've had to face in my own life. When someone you love hurts you so deeply that life itself is unbearable, how do you force yourself to keep on drawing breath? How do you get past that divide?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES