All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 15'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Thrilled by a New Submission!

Yet it never seems quite long enough. I try to read slowly and savor the complexities as if sipping from a cup of flower wine. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love this serie but...

I'm getting tired of the whole of nothing that is happening. Draeseth, once a proud warrior, is becoming the Daga's -and Isonei's- neutered lapdog, and Isonei is completely infantile, and treated as a hapless child most of the time. They have been at the Daga's forever, and aside from them dancing around cultural differences, and Liadith getting married, nothing has been happening for the last 10 or 12 chapters. She is upset about technicalities, then he is, then they all are. This is becoming a grammar exercise.

Meanwhile not much has evolved in their relationship, they still know next to nothing about each other, not even one meaningful conversation -which would have saved them a lot of trouble-. And barely any sex. Please wake me up when something happens, like they finally set sail to Torga... But I can guess they'll have more stops on the way. Yawn...

It's a pity for an otherwise superbly written story. Please have a plot that's not all around etiquette?

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
No Gun Shots or Car Chases

Today's jaded action junkies lack the ability to appreciate a more esoteric examination of the complex interplay of human emotions. Although I wish I didn't have to wait for each chapter, it does force me to stop and contemplate all the possible ramifications of this latest submission. I agree I'd rather wait if it meant we'd receive longer chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
208 Followers
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES