All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 29'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you saw my comment in chapter 13 this is as far as I got. I started to read this under the assumption that this was one of the greatest love stories I have ever read on any site like this one. This was the last chapter the author could have used to rationalize draeseth's possessiveness. Have him point out that everybody else wants to either use or possess her and keep them from being together. He could have been the one who jumped through every hoop because he loved her and everyone wants to stand in there way. No matter how people harm her or her chance to be happy its only draeseth who ends up looking bad. It almost seems like Isonei is a complete idiot and incapable of love and only is capable of being someone's sex object only to be passed around by people who only want to fuck her which is sad. Does she not see she is being manipulated. I know draeseth has been wierd so why does author refuse to give him any redeeming qualities besides being good in bed. Instead of salvaging the situation the author goes straight to cousin fucker... really? I mean hey maybe threesome but it seams the Torgans are a little to religious for that. Why isn't there ANY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT? I've skimmed ahead and I could be wrong but this story just stopped making any rational story building sense and it seems the author lost all heart for these characters. As much as I want to carry on because there is some extreme potential but the outcome doesn't look good. Its taken me days to get to this point almost half way and I cannot fathom to waist anymore to keep going Isonei and draeseth you will be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you come into this expecting "one of the greatest love stories" I can totally see where you would be upset when your preconceptions of what the story is get shattered. I get that you really wanted Isonei and Draeseth to end up together but sometimes people who care for each other just don't work well together. And I disagree about the lack of character development, its slow but it builds the same way the red flags did with Draeseth's behavior. These are complicated, flawed people who make mistakes and try to figure things out in their own way. They come through the other side as better people for having known one another, IMO, anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES