All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 41'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kresh & the Evil Empire

So Kresh and Burgath conspired to drug Isonei and manipulate her while she was under the influence of the veorola. Too bad she has more spine than they realize. King Orgath is infuriating when he ignores everything she says, just patting her hand condescendingly.

Of course, she's probably used to it since it's common for many men to dismiss a mere female's opinion. After all, women are too hormonal and emotional, unlike men who are so reasonable and rational, not ruled by their gonads or anything. (Cough, cough, testosterone poisoning, cough . . .)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@anon - Kresh & the Evil Empire

I wrote a short 'essay' about the evils of testosterone about 10-15 chapters back... LOL

There's something about only one or two comments when I'm reading a moving, (annoying? infuriating?), tale on Lit; I tend to write 'extended' comments.

I haven't had the time to write anything to post on Lit; my life is overloaded, as is, plus I've been having health issues. Covid, in Jan 2020, which led to cancer of the throat, and surgery in July, 2020.

Something I've wondered is if a notice about comments is sent to the posting writer? If they are, Isemay, know that when you see my exended comments/short essays, it is a sign you have written something good enough to stir my emotions.

There's been a lot of it, in this tale. I'm a lot like Isionei, I abhor cruelty, and meaness, either as a ploy, or for its own sake.

The concept of slavery, and the abusiveness, and 'ownership' attitude the Torgans display are abhorant as well.

Since a young age, I've always delighted in meeting people from different parts of the country, or world; it has always been interesting to learn about the differences, and enjoy the similarities.

The recent revelations about the Tulsa Massacre 100 years ago has me a bit more reactive to the Torgans, as well. There's been times in my life I have disagreed with things our country has done; even to the point of being embarrassed by our actions, (Central America, Vietnam, to anme a few), but learning about what happened in Tulsa in 1921, and hearing there are other, covered up, events, in other cities, around the same time?

It makes me embarrassed to be human being.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES