All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 47'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing Patience!

I would have smacked him long ago, but her way is safer & better if one has the patience.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Lislora

I wonder, since she feels so yucky when she eats after Lislora is around her food, if Lislora isn’t trying to slowly poison her or make her lose her baby. I hope she dissolved the arrangement and then says that he actually did because the arrangement specified exclusivity, so when he got Lislora pregnant, the arrangement was automatically broken. And the arrangement she makes with the Daga and Andneuth both is one that the Daga will adopt her son.

The fact that they are trying to make her give a Daga’s name is truly the lowest of the low. They stopped trade because they broke the law, now they want her to break an oath to make it start again. Two wrongs don’t make a right. It is time for her to go home. For real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
208 Followers
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES