All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 51'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally!!!

Some action for the leading lady!!! Lislora and Draeseth suck btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gripping story!

Well written, gripping story, great work! Thank you for being so dedicated, so often on Lit I find myself at the end of unfinished stories or waiting lengthy periods between chapters. I have been recently told that I may have a brain tumor and am anxiously awaiting my MRI to be scheduled..... Torgan Wine let's me immerse my brain in another world and forget about what may or may not be lurking in my head. So, thank you, thank you, thank you, and blessings in abundance to you and your quill.

CC Johnson

P.S. Yeah, that's my real name and the whole brain tumor thing is just so surreal I keep wondering how a bad B-movie plot device can be so awkward, can't believe it myself, can't even take it seriously til i get this MRI.....I keep thinking bald is NOT a good look for me so this just can't be. So as you can see your story is helping me maintain some sanity, thanks again.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Draw Seth will never be happy

He says he really loves Isonei more than he thought, but he tried to change her into something he isn’t while letting her almost die and letting someone kill her baby and not letting her learn the language that would give her the right to defend herself. She needs to have a dream that teaches her Torgan like she learned American from the dream. I cannot wait for the Dagas to get her and love her. And death to the religious people who want to change her too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES