All Comments on 'Torgan Wine Ch. 53'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
Ysaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!

Um...yaaaaaaasy!...oh, wait, I already said that.

Isemay, 2 things: 1) thank you for FINALLY getting our girl back home!! I noticed that, towards the end of the chapter, she didn't say/lament leaving Drasdeth. That says something. And 2) will you make the chapters a LITTLE longer? I get settled in to read something great and, like a good gin & tonic, it's gone too fast to really enjoy it! You're killin' me!!

Great work, kiddo. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Sc8

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2over 5 years ago
Finally.

Away from the stupid Kamrus idiots.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 5 years ago
Phew

So glad I found this story only recently but it's taken a chunk out of my normal life reading it. What a wonderful world you've woven, and the characters certainly more than two dimensional. I didn't like Isonei much to begin with and now she's absolutely wonderful. Just love the ideas you're promoting and very clever writing. Looking forward to more, cheers to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Finally, after 52 Chapters,

I can exhale. I've been terribly concerned about Isonei; I've been reading this story, straight through, and the biggest complement I can give you, on the total, despite the comments I have made along the way, is my stomach has been in knots for several days.

I've been dealing with other issues, but realized I've been escaping from them in Isonei's world, while at the same time being very anxious about her.

Your talent has made her real to me. Thank you.

GeoD

Couldn't decide who was worse, the Torgan royalty, or the effing Priesthood, but the final scene when they moved Isonei and the Muns to the jail cart turned the tide.

Draeseth, in the end, did right by Isonei, when it was needed; standing up to his father, as much as he could, protecting her in the lurch, and heaven help the Kamrus when his man gets back, and tells the Princes what happened. Oh, buy, those brothers are gonna whoop some religious ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
208 Followers
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES