Tori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'll get me pregnant!' She cried, trying to ignore the flutter between her legs, and then mentally berated herself for the childishly high voice that came out. She thought it unlikely that she could finish her trip to England, take a steamship home and find a man to wed and bed her quick enough for anyone to be fooled into thinking the child was his.

'Very well.' He said, 'I'm sure fucking you in the ass will be just as satisfying.' He chuckled, the sound rumbling deep in his hairy chest. She made note of the 'will be' part of that sentence, like it was already set in stone. She wasn't sure if she would move, her head told her to be defiant, but other parts of her nudged her to comply. He obviously did not have the patience for her to make up her mind, evidenced when he grabbed her by the chin, and forced her to meet his eyes. Fear bubbled within her as he very explicitly said the words 'Bend Over The Bed.'

She moved slowly, nervous at the thought of fitting the fat length in his lap inside such a tight whole. She expected to feel him behind her as she knelt and pressed her head to the sheet. But instead she heard him drag the chair closer so he could sit watching her.

'Lift your dress.' He said, and Tori dutifully pulled up the hem and flipped it up onto her back. She knew the moment he saw everything, for he sucked a breath in between his teeth and she could see the pumping motion begin again from the corner of her eye. When he told her to open her cheeks she reached back and gave each a small tug. The crop fell again, this time catching her fingers which she pulled away so that it bit into the soft flesh of her buttocks. She winched, swiftly gripping her ass cheeks again and pulled them wide enough for the clips to snap from her stockings. And leaning as far forward as she could, she stuck her behind back towards him so that even her pussy began to part.

He seemed satisfied, for in a thick voice he told her to spit on her hand and work it into her arsehole. She did, massaging as he motioned her, before recoating her fingers. She tried to ease them inside, moaning silently as the tips worked inwards.

'Beautiful.' He said, and she beamed at the praise. Then 'What a silly American Whore.' To which outrage caught in her throat. She had made some progress, when his words reached her ears and she was struck again, but this time by a flurry of information to the brain. She pulled herself up off the bed as her mind flashed a stark appraisal of the situation. What was she doing? She hadn't made the mistake of coming to his room, it had been the maid's fault, and she withdrew the digits that were probing her tight hole. Why on earth was she going along with it?

She was about to confront him with indignation when he bundled her hair up into his fist and slammed her back down onto the mattress, and with some surprise, the words fled her mouth and meekly she put her fingers back to her lips. She felt herself grow wet, well, wetter than she had been. And whether from her administration's, or because he had been there watching her administer them, she suddenly found her mouth to be dry in contrast. The crop fell again, harder now than it had been before, biting into her skin, making her rush to inform him of the reason for her pause.

'Let me.' Is all he said, and she pushed back towards him, expecting to hear him purse his lips. Instead, with her hair still in his hand, he pulled her towards him, and drew her head back so that she could look up into his dark eyes. With his other hand he took her cheeks, squeezing them so that her mouth opened, upon which he spat into it. She fell back forward when he released her, swallowing deeply, and rather than feeling disgust, she felt her knees shake and her inner thighs grow wet with cum. He appeared to notice, and not waiting for her to continue her timid explorations, he flicked the broad print of his thumb against her clit.

Tori bit down on the soft sheets as she groaned, feeling him change the position of his hand to press two of his large fingers inside her. The tips brushed across her g-spot and her eyes rolled back as a shockwave rippled through her stomach. And from there she remained mostly inert and unresponsive as he made her ready to receive him. She knew he was about to begin when he took her waist in his hands and shunted her further on the bed before he straddled her, placing his knees to each of her sides and planting the tip of his penis between her buttocks.

She braced herself when she felt him make a quick thrust, gripping the sheets in anticipation of the pain, but instead felt his cock push deep inside her pussy making her want to give an aggrieved scream. He had withdrawn before she could say anything, appearing only to want to lube himself, for he began to press inside her tighter hole. Still, it defeated the point, and she opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind, only to close it when he began to push once more.

She forgave him for his recent offence almost immediately, and in hindsight would've allowed him to dip himself inside her once or twice more to ensure he was fully lubricated, now that she felt him fill her up and his rigid dick stretch her arsehole wide. He gave a few slow pumps, each time pressing more of himself inside her, all from the hip, as his hands were busy undoing her corset. But when he had it done, he supported his weight by placing his arms at either side of her head and began to thrust down into her. She was silent, trying not to cry out, wincing despite how slow and deliberate he was being. When he pulled himself out and stood up, she turned towards him eagerly, leaning back to grab his shaft and feed it into her mouth, running the flat of her tongue against it to cover it with gleaming drool. He took her by the waist again and lifted her, placing her knees on the bed and making as if to press himself back inside her when he took her hips in his hands. She was bold enough to bat them away, and wasn't the least bit ashamed when she grabbed him by the dick and drew him close enough to spit on it.

Tori was rewarded with a much more pleasant experience when he stood behind her and began to fuck her again, and when he commanded her play with herself, she found that she was so aroused and sensitive that her knees almost buckled at the touch. She avoided her clit, suddenly feeling that she was close to overstimulating. Already assailed as she was by the feel of him inside her, the droplet of his sweat that had just dashed against her back and the ever present and now thrilling fear of being caught. Instead Tori chose to press two fingers inside herself so that she could feel the head of his cock plunging in and out of her. She lost track of time, she lost track of everything, her entire being focusing on the feeling of him fucking her, so much so that she couldn't tell how long she was trapped in that moment.

The flats of her fingers instinctively pressed back towards her g-spot, and it was enough that she cried out and felt an orgasm explode inside her. His balls made a final slap against her, and she could feel her muscles grip him, squeezing him so hard that he too cried out and she felt the warmth of his cum fill her up. He fell back, meaning to grip the chair for support but instead he sat on the floor ungracefully, his shaft slapping wetly against his solid thigh.

She too had crumpled into a heap, and felt his cum dribble out to run down over her clit, she made to quickly brush it away with her fingers, but doing so sent another orgasm rippling through her body and she convulsed on the bed gasping for breath. Unable, or at least unwilling to do anything about it and she lay there for some time.

It was he that stood first, leaning over her and taking her by the throat as he kissed her. Then he dressed, though she couldn't yet find enough support in her limbs to raise herself or even turn to watch him.

'I'll have the servants draw you a bath, you should clean yourself off.' He said, and his mocking tone finally gave her enough energy to turn to him with a half offended look, which summoned a laugh from him. She began to pull her outfit back together, and shied her mind away from what had happened. She could not yet make sense of the events that had led to this. Realising she could not be seen walking the halls in this state, she asked him if he had a less visible way to get to her rooms.

'There's no need.' He said, a wicked grin parting his lips, and he finished tucked his shirt-tails into his waistband. 'These are your rooms.' He finished matter of factly, unlocking the door to leave. Tori could only gape at him as he left, promising to see her at dinner. And then she fell back to lay on the bed and took a few minutes to ponder her earlier thoughts on the game that she had known would be afoot.

Her fingers idly touched the wet smear on her thighs as she remembered how she had considered toying with him, a game of cat and mouse, to which she might or might not let him win. But as she lay with her breasts still heaving, she realised that whether or not these were just the first innings, or the match as a whole, she had been thoroughly trounced. And with his warm cum still spilling from her, she felt her cheeks grow warm one final time; not just from their exertions, but with the embarrassed befuddlement of someone who was only now realising that they had lost the game before they'd known it had begun.

12