Tori Black

Story Info
A run in with a porn star trying to keep a low profile.
4.2k words
4.46
14.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in to the bar, my eyes were still adjusting to the lighting when I spotted my friend, Mike motioning me over to a high top table with six or so people already standing nearby. I had come out to San Diego for some bullshit conference but mainly as a cheap way to pal around with my friend Mike. Mike had been out on the west coast for five years and I hadn't been out to visit him at all. When I saw the continuing education class offered in San Diego, I knew I could get a cheap flight and hotel and blow off most of the training session. Mike and I spent the last few nights taking in baseball games and drinking our way through the city. I made my way through the bar, taking in the scenery as I passed.

"Hey bro," I said as I walked up to Mike.

"How was day two?"

"Meh. More of the same. Necessary evil to get me out here," I said with a shrug.

"You look like you could use a beer."

"Or ten," I said as I tried to flag down the bartender.

Mike asked the people at the hightop if they needed a drink while I tried to get the attention of the bartender. The bar was upscale with high end bottles, signs for signature cocktails and pretty bartenders who seemed unable to do much more than pour a draft. Despite the upscale intentions a lot of the customers seemed to be dressed in the typical San Diego flip flop and shorts ensemble.

"Give me a green flash" I said to the blonde bartender who turned away without comment.

"Make it two, and two more of those cosmos, please" added Mike from behind. "Want a shot to catch up?"

"Sure" I said with a smile. "Might as well get this party started."

"Two jamo picklebacks too please," Mike yelled after the bartender.

We knocked down our shots and headed back with drinks for the table. I made small talk with Mike's friends for a while. His friends seemed nice enough. The girls at the table were either dating someone there, or in the case of Tina, clearly not interested in a guy who was only in town for two more days. We discussed heading to a different bar and Mike's friend, Colleen, told us that their friend Liz was already on the way to meet us. We all got another drink and Mike talked me into another round of pickleback shots.

Liz arrived to much fanfare from the group. Mike introduced me to Liz. "Liz, this is the guy from Buffalo, I was telling you about. Charlie she's from Buffalo too."

Turned out Liz had grown up in Buffalo and moved out west after high school while I moved into Buffalo for college. We talked about different neighborhoods and turned out we knew some of the same people and hangouts. Liz was blonde and cute in a young Elizabeth Shue kind-of-way. As we made small talk Liz introduced me to her friends Allie and Shellie. All three girls were dressed to kill and clearly out for the night as compared to the rest of our table in a mix of work clothes and west coast casual. While Liz and I were doing our who-do-you-knows, I kept making eye contact with Shellie. She looked familiar to me, but I couldn't quite place it. She had dark hair and deep brown eyes. She was much thinner than Liz, but had a phenomenal ass. Shellie had the most mischievous smile, but her voice and laugh were driving me crazy. As I talked with Liz, I was starting to lose focus trying to place Shellie.

Shellie was dressed in bright blue high heels, a tight skirt and blue satin blouse. She had a small frame but curves in all the right places. She oozed confidence that was almost off the charts. She had on a necklace that kept drawing my eyes just below her blouse button line. As Liz talked to me about the bars of Chippewa Street, I locked eyes with Shellie and it hit me like a wave. I went dumbfounded as I realized I was standing five feet away from and staring at Tori Black, one of the hottest porn stars ever. I had been watching and jerking off to this woman for at least the last ten years and here she was. As the epiphany burst over me, I could do nothing but stare at her. Suddenly I realized she was smiling, albeit awkwardly, at me. I regained coherency and attempted to focus on whatever Buffalo bar Liz was talking about. Over the next half hour, I could not keep my eyes of Shellie. I had convinced myself she was a look-a-like. It simply could not be Tori Black. Mike slapped me on the back and half scared the shit out of me.

"Sorry, ladies. I have to borrow my man here," Mike said with a smile.

"Anybody need a drink?" I asked before Mike could swing me toward the bar.

"Yeah," said Liz with a look toward Shellie and Allie. "Three more of these."

"What are they?" I asked.

"Negronis," answered Liz.

We ordered another round of drinks and two more shots. I wolfed down my shot and pulled Mike in to whispering distance.

"Dude, do not look right now. But I'm pretty sure that Shellie is Tori Black."

"Who?" Mike said, way too loud.

"Tori Black. The porn star," I whispered.

Mike leaned back from me. His eyes wide. I could almost feel him fighting the urge to look over his shoulder.

"Nice!" he finally said after a long pause.

To my horror Mike spun around and faced the girls.

"You babes want some shots?"

"Sure," Liz said enthusiastically without looking at Allie or Shellie.

Mike ordered more shots from the bartender. "I don't know, man. She doesn't look like a porn star to me."

I rolled my eyes, whipped out my phone and started frantically searching for a link that would not pull up a full blown porn movie in the middle of the bar. Finally, I found a found a headshot of her. I glanced over my shoulder and showed Mike. Mike's eyes widened.

"Duuuuude," he said. "That's looks just like her. How come I've never seen her before?"

"Like in porn, or around here?" I asked. I was almost as dumbfounded that Mike seemed to have no idea who she was.

"Either?" Mike said

I was regretting telling Mike but I had to get a second opinion. As we carried drinks over, it dawned on me I had no idea what to do. This woman has had sex with some of the biggest male porn stars in the world. I would likely be a huge let down...if I could even hook up with her.

I handed Shellie her drink. Within a second, Mike went after it.

"So what do you girls do?" asked Mike.

Allie chimed right in. "I'm a photographer. I have to do some corporate stuff to pay the bills, of course, but lately I've been really focusing on a project in the desert outside of Baja. Sort of a still life avant garde piece that I'm really excited about. Here I'll show you."

As Allie pulled out her cell phone and started showing Mike her portfolio, Shellie launched into a conversation with Liz, clearly knowing that Allie had her hooks into Mike and had seen this happen before. I stood idly by, not really watching Allie's photo show but also not part of Shellie and Liz's conversation. I was looking Shellie up and down thinking that I knew that Tori Black has a tattoo on her hip and if I could somehow see Shellie's hip I'd know for sure, when Liz's voice broke my train of thought.

"What's that?" I said sounding like a moron.

"Charlie, Shellie was just telling me she is a die hard Seahawks fan and I was telling her we should go see them play in Buffalo and she tried to tell me that Seattle is a way better place to see a game. Have you ever seen a game in Seattle?"

"Well," I answered, "I have been to a soccer game in Seattle so I know both stadiums. I think that Seattle is a more modern, much nicer stadium, with bars and restaurants built right in. But if you are going to see blue collar football, the way football should be seen, I'd go with Buffalo to see a football game. Rock concert or soccer game, definitely Seattle. Besides, Bills fans can outdrink Seahawks fans any day."

Liz let out a whoop and said "Yeah girl," pointed in Shellie's face and high fived me.

"Bullshit," said Shellie. "I can outdrink the both of you combined!" She gave Liz the finger and walked up to the bar, slugging back her drink as she walked toward the bar.

"Let's go, shots of Patron until one of you two drops" Shellie proclaimed.

"I'm in" I said slapping the bar next to her.

Liz came bouncing over, "You're going down bitch!" and both girls started giggling as we settled into bar stools.

We had three or four shots each before Liz started to get sloppy. Despite Shellie's teasing of Liz, the pace dropped off rapidly and we all started chatting. I had not had time to check my phone to figure out where Tori Black was originally from but I learned that Shellie was a yoga instructor with a couple of kids and an ex. I was starting to think that Shellie was just a dead ringer for the porn star and I was just delusional. I'd have little glimpses like a certain smile, or a shake of her hair that would trigger a porn flashback making me certain it was really her. Then Liz pulled Shellie away for a bathroom break. I whipped out my phone and found the bio on Tori Black and sure enough, it had Seattle, Washington listed as her hometown. I sat in stunned silence sipping my beer letting it sink in that I was actually drinking with the Tori Black. As I was soaking it in, Shellie came back over to the bar.

"You want another shot?" she asked. "Sure," I said, wondering what happened to Liz. We clinked glasses and knocked down another shot.

"Look, Liz is in the bathroom talking with a guy she's been hooking up with. I am supposed to let you off the hook easy, but you seem like a cool guy so I figured I'd just tell you straight. Sorry, man."

"Thanks but since we're being straight, I really wasn't interested in Liz. I'm more interested in you." I cringed as the words came out of my mouth but Shellie snapped her head to look me in the eyes and just responded

"Really?" I could tell she was flattered and it was the first time I hadn't seen her be the epitome of confidence.

"Yeah," I said. "Liz isn't really my type, but you definitely are," I said looking her up and down.

"What about all that talking and flirting between you and Liz?"

"Just being friendly."

"How come you weren't friendly with me?"

"Because I want to do more than be friendly with you."

"Yeah, like what?"

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I want to run my tongue along every inch of your body" I had no idea what had come over me, but as I whispered I softly bit her lower ear lobe. I pulled my head away, sipped my drink and didn't say anything for almost a minute.

"My place is around the corner," I said and looked her straight in the eye.

I was holding my breath half wondering if I was going to get slapped when Shellie smirked and said, "You wanna get out of here?.

Shellie grabbed her purse and her phone and stood up. I threw some money on the bar and headed toward the door before she could change her mind. We walked the three blocks to my Airbnb like we'd robbed a bank.

We started to kiss outside the door to the house before I even had the keys out. While I fumbled with the keys Shellie had her mouth on my neck and was tugging at the buttons of my shirt. Once I keyed open the door, we slipped inside, she pushed me up against the door, dropped to her knees and pulled out my already hard cock and began to suck furiously on me. Shellie grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand and my balls with her left. She was using her mouth and tongue to engulf the tip of my dick as her hand pumped the base slowly. I put my weight against the door and let her work my cock. After about two minutes of her working my cock and playing with my balls I was worried I'd be ready to finish. I reached down and grabbed her under her arms, stood her up and then picked her up by the waist. I carried her down the hall and threw her sideways across the bed.

"Your turn," I said as I tugged at her skirt.

"You did promise me every inch," she said with a giggle as she slid her skirt off revealing her amazingly tanned and toned legs leading up to a black thong.

I slipped out of my clothes and laid next to her across the bed. I kissed her deep, with lots of tongue and pressure, while I slowly slid my hand from her neck all the way down her hips. After we broke the kiss, I kissed my way down the side of her face along her neckline to her earlobe. I sucked on her earlobe, then in a throaty whisper I hissed,

"Every fucking inch".

She exhaled and I felt her body give a quick tremor, of the kind when something slightly tickles you. I proceeded to tongue kiss the area beneath her earlobe then behind her ear. With my left hand I began undoing the buttons on her blouse. As I kissed my way down the side of her neck, I would slow down every few inches and rewet my mouth so as I kissed her skin I could leave slight saliva trails. Shellie kept deep breathing with her eyes closed, giving slight moans as I kissed my way around her collarbone. I kissed my way down past her breasts straining against her lacy black bra. I slowed down around her belly button, giving her stomach, long deep wet kisses causing her make little giggling noises until finally she relented and told me in a whisper

"You're tickling."

"I know," I said adding more kisses, "beg me to keep going."

"Please, please, please, lower," she whimpered.

I repositioned my body off the edge of the bed, kneeling with my head in between her legs. I kissed all around her pussy with long wet sloppy tongue kisses. I teased from one thigh, all around her pussy over to the other thigh. As Shellie's deep breathing gradually turned into soft moans, I slowly slid my index finger into her, then placed it ever so slightly on her clit. On the next pass from her thigh, I placed my tongue on her clit giving her long slow wet tongue kisses on the tip of her clit. Her hips started slowly bucking toward my face and her moans became louder. I began sliding my fingers in and out of her wet slit in rhythm to my tongue licks on her clit. As my rhythm sped up her hips began to buck faster and her moans got louder. I looked up and saw her eyes closed but for a slit and her eyelids shuttering furiously. I kept my fingers sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy and began to slide my tongue down the inside of her left thigh all the way down to her calf. She let out a light squeal, as I rewet my tongue and retraced its route back up. As I was getting ready to give her left leg the same treatment, she began to start moaning,

"Please, don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Uhhhhh."

As she moaned I started fingering her as fast and deep as I could. I spit on her clit and began licking furiously all over her clit. She grabbed the back of the hair on my head and began to yell "Uhhhhhhh" quite loud. I could feel her abdomen muscles twitching and her legs convulsing. I slowed my assault on her pussy and listened to her moan and exhale at the same time. Shellie pushed me away from her pussy, kept her eyes closed and seemed to stop breathing for about thirty seconds.

I watched as she opened her eyes and whispered, "Fuck me".

I slid my body back up onto the bed, on top of Shellie. I slid my raging hard cock into her drenched pussy and began to fuck her as hard as I could in the basic missionary position.

"Oh god, fuck me so hard," she said. I continued pounding her as hard as I could. After several thrusts, I pushed myself up so I was kneeling and slid my arms under her legs and lifted her legs so that her pussy was absorbing every inch of my cock.

"Uhhhh baby, fuck me with your big hard dick," she panted. Shellie slid her hand toward her pussy and then slipped her hand around my balls.

"I want you to feel your balls explode all over me," she panted. Her wet pussy combined with her dirty talk sent me over the edge. I could feel the pressure in my balls building. I fucked her harder and deeper. With each stroke I could feel the tingling in my cock. Finally, I pulled my dick out of her pussy and fired a stream of jizz that splashed onto her chest.

I collapsed next to her and we laid in silence, my arm across her stomach. After several seconds of silence Shellie exhaled loudly.

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"Wow, yourself," Shellie said. "You should know I don't usually jump into bed with guys I just met at a bar."

I slid my hand down her body to the star tattoo in between her pussy and her right hip. I gave it a slight rub in a small circle.

"What's this tattpp mean?" I asked.

"Its just a star," she said. "Shit, I need to text Liz."

"Mike spotted us leaving," I said. "He will tell Liz. Besides, I finished pretty fast, I'd like to give you another good fucking."

She laughed as she was typing a text. "Listen, you seem like a nice guy, and I haven't cum like that in a while, but don't go falling in love with me. There's a lot you don't know about me."

"I don't shock that easily. Give me your best shot." I was goading her.

"You couldn't handle it babe," she said with a laugh and shake of her head.

"I don't scare that easy. Come on, how bad could it be," I teased.

"Okay, you asked for it." Shellie shook her head. "Don't say I didn't warn you, I work in adult films." She looked me right in the eye expectantly.

"I know Tori," I said as I gave her star tattoo another little pat.

Shellie stiffened up and pulled her leg away from my touch. "So you knew when we left the bar?" She didn't give me a chance to answer. "This was just some fan fuckboy hustle? Just out to fuck a porn star? Well, did I live up to all your jerk off dreams?"

She started to move off the bed so I jumped up. "Listen, I had a weird sense that I knew you from somewhere. Then when we got back here I recognized your tattoo and I realized who you were. But the person I wanted to race out of that bar with and kiss in the doorway is Shellie. Not some fantasy."

She slumped back on the bed and gave a sigh. "Sorry I acted like such a bitch. You seem sweet and sometimes guys just seem to want the story of banging a porn star and not me." She looked down while she was telling me that and I started to feel a little sad for her. Just then, Shellie's phone buzzed and she grabbed it, read the text and laughed.

"Well, Liz is going to give me so much shit over this."

"Should we go back and meet them," I asked.

"I thought you had other plans for me," she said with a devilish smile. "Or is the thought of me being a porn star scaring you away?" As she said it she made a pouty face and crawled toward me.

"Well, I did cum pretty fast last time," I said as we kissed.

Shellie's hand wrapped around my already hard dick and began lightly stroking me.

"You are ready for more," she said as the teased me with another kiss.

As we kissed, Shellie slid her tongue down my neck. I reclined as she climbed on top of me giving me a spectacular view of her lithe body and perfect tits. Some of my jizz was still on her chest and stomach. I arched my back and thrust my pelvis toward hers. My cock slid inside her already wet pussy.

"Oooooh, baby," she moaned as she started to ride my cock.

"You like that don't you?" I whispered.

"Yeah baby," she purred as she sped up her pace.

After a few minutes, I turned my legs toward the edge of bed. As Shellie continued riding me I began to sit up. Shellie extended her legs so they hooked around the small of my back. As we slowed our pace, I slid my arms under her legs so I was sitting on the edge of the bed with Shellie straddling me and still bouncing on my cock. I grasped onto her and stood up. We continued fucking while I held her body in the air.

"Fuck," she groaned as I increased my pace and began thrusting and pounding her while still holding her in the air. We fucked in that position for about a minute and a half. Finally, I spun around and we collapsed onto the bed driving my cock further into her with all my weight on top of her.

"Holy shit. Keep pounding me," Shellie begged as she panted.

12