Tori Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shellie lifted her legs as I stood up keeping my dick still inside her pussy. I was standing and she was laying with her upper body on the bed and her ass just hanging off the edge of the bed. Shellie reached up one of her hands and without breaking eye contact and spit on her hand and began rubbing her clit.

"Fuck me hard, baby" Shellie said as she kept rubbing her clit.

I pulled her ass further off the edge of the bed and began thrusting in and out of her soft pussy as hard as I could. The sound of our skin slapping echoed in the room along with Shellie panting. Shellie's eyes were closed and her perky tits bounced with the rhythm of my thrusts. After a few minutes of fucking I could feel the pressure building.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy hoping a position change would keep me from cumming. Her eyes opened.

"Roll over, I want to fuck you from behind," I panted at her.

Shellie rolled to her left and got into a kneeling position with her head facing away from me and her tight firm ass up in the air. She reached under her legs with arm and guided my cock into her dripping wet pussy. I put my hands on her waist and began to began to fuck her. Shellie put her head down on the bed, raising her ass further in the air. Shellie spit on her hand and slid it under her body and began massaging her clit again.

"Fuck me hard again, baby," she said.

I began pounding her with all my might, gripping her hips and pulling her into me with each thrust. Shellie alternated rubbing her clit and then sliding her hand further under her body and gripping my balls. After several thrusts Shellie stopped grabbing my balls and began to pant as she massaged her clit to my thrusts.

"Don't stop baby. Keep pounding my hot pussy," she said and began to moan. I increased the thrusts and fucked Shellie deeper. She leaned her body up and arched her back. I felt her pussy get warmer and wetter as she let out a long moan.

I felt my balls begin to tighten and speed up my thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Shellie panted as I pounded in and out of her.

Finally I released inside her already wet pussy. Shellie and I collapsed again and panted with one another. We laid next to each other in satisfied silence.

"Well babe, you did not disappoint," she said as I rolled over toward her.

"You either," I said. "You know, for a porn star." I added. She gave me her mischievous smile and grabbed a hold of my dick.

"You know I haven't been to the east coast in a few years," she said with a laugh.

12