All Comments on 'Tori's Tale: A Wedding Gang Bang'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Not my cup of tea at all.

This is a cuck story, disguised as something else. The last few paras confirmed it.

I cannot comprehend how any man could enjoy another man fuck his wife in front of him

It is NOT prevalent behaviour in our makeup or in social norms. Authors here love to make out cuckoldry is normal behaviour and acceptable. It isn’t and it is not exciting to the vast majority of married men.

Give a warning and I won’t read it and thus not grade it

You gave no warning.

I dislike cuck stories relatively intensely and always give them 1/5.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Some days its a race to the bottom here.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Pretty much the same old POS that was expected.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 3 years ago

Yeah, I liked that!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

A fabulous fantasy. I loved it. Five stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

What I liked about your story was the long buildup, and the development of all (or at least most) of the characters. I also liked that the two businessmen were not given names; it actually added to Tori's sluttiness, as if that were possible! It's hard for me to imagine wearing a transparent dress with no undergarments in front of my family, and at my wedding, of all places, but then, I must have quite a different family than Tori does! It would have been nice to have Jon's turn with Tori to be a little more dramatic, but that's a quibble. All in all, five stars from me! ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Typical garbage of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope they knocked her up

ndeavourndeavourabout 3 years ago

It's my favorite kind of story and you pull it off so well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really like this. I especially liked the first part when Wesley kept asking Tori if she wanted to fuck other guys and them named a few. I did that with my first wife, as well as asking her who she fucked in college and while I was in the Navy. Then I kept asking her to tell the stories. We finally had a friend fuck her after a party one night. But he could not cum with me there. I was so exited I kept having to go to the bathroom. Then 2 weeks later I came home from a late work shift and he was there. She got on his lap and motioned me to go to bed. I was tired and went, changed into my PJs, intending to sneak back out to watch, but laid down for a bit and bell asleep. 2 hours later she walked through the door with only her unbuttoned blouse on. Nothing else. I asked her if they fucked. She told they decided not too, but then I was disappointed and she said yes they did. After playing with her tits and clitoris he stripped her down and they fucked on the living room floor. I asked her if I came and she said "Yes, Twice". I asked her how she knew twice, and she said "That when he finally stopped fucking her, he said ' I can't come a third time'". I was so turned on, I said I want to fuck you now. She said "I can't just leave him out there", so went back to him for a few minutes, then came back a gave me one of the best fucks ever. After the first fuck 2 weeks before, we fucked after she flopped down on the bed that night and then 3 more times the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was the hottest thing I have read in a long time! I loved it from front to back. I'm n old man now but I once had b wife like that...wished I still hd her! This brings lots of great memories back. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

“YOU’RE STILL FUN” alright! What a naughty 👿 imagination you have! Very patiently crafted, as usual. You really tease, and draw in the reader, when she models for Jon and Wesley, but refuses to go any further, until they are married. And the image of Tori saying her vows, see-through dress blowing in the wind, Dave’s cum dripping from her fertile pussy, down her leg ... well, that takes “naughty” to a whole new level!

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 3 years agoAuthor

I just wanted everyone to know I am not deleting comments. There seems to be something wrong with the system and it’s not posting new comments. Hopefully they will fix it , as I love all your comments.

XplrgMDCpl94XplrgMDCpl94about 3 years ago

As hot as always. I'm Still Fun is, hands down, the best author I've found on Literotica and I look forward to each story she puts out. Five stars!!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

another cuck that will be told to sit quietly while his "wife" has a twenty man train run on her.

ObobbyObobbyabout 3 years ago

As always, great, hot story! Whenever I get writers block your work inspires me to get typing again.

syd_v63syd_v63about 3 years ago

Always outstanding

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Been reading a lot of Literotica when I was single and during first couple years of marriage. At first it was really a turn on reading stories about wife being gang-bang. Now that I am married for 8 years reading this kind of stories just isn't as erotic as it used to be. Maybe because it was just fantasy for me but now I fantasized that this might be real and might happen to my wife and it scared me. So, I mostly stay away from stories like these and mostly only read true loving wives stories or cheating spouses get some consequences. I even skipped the sex part of what I read and just go for the meat of the story, the sex is just the icing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

glad to see you back!!!

too many of my fav authors have gone silent over the last year

Risktaker48Risktaker48about 3 years ago

5 star story as we've come to expect, keep on writing...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

What intrigues me most about stories like this is how long does a relationship like this last? How long will she continue to love and respect him? Will she begin to resent him for allowing such behavior? At what point will his friends lose respect for him being a willing cuckold? What goes through the husband and wife’s minds as she is being a slut wife, and he is being a willing cuckold? It is what he wants and in the end he really is into it. She is reluctant at first then gets into it, and why not? He loves it and she having a blast. If these complimenting feelings continue there will be many happy days ahead. If not there won’t be. I loved that it is full of graphic sex and gut wrenching emotion. A FAVORITE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think the story was excellent it got me so excited. To bad their aren't many wives out there who would do that for her husband later in life. Sure wish mine would.

KY XtianKY Xtianabout 3 years ago

This was odd for me. Normally I really love Imstillfun's stuff. The title had me sold. The buildup was host and suspenseful. Everything I wanted in a gang bang /cuckold story... Up until Dave showed up at the wedding. I don't like Dave, he felt very disrespectful in a very not nice way. The story took a turn I really didn't like and it kinda turned me off, which is very unusual for both these types of stories and the author. Still, I gave it a 4/5 because the writing was quite good, even if it go as I expected.

great lovergreat loverabout 3 years ago

I love all of your stories. They are beautiful.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 3 years ago

I still haven't read the whole story but from what I did read, it's another win! Always a pleasure to see you still publish stories!

KY XtianKY Xtianabout 3 years ago

I know what I don't like now. Jon should have had her first. That was the whole build up, Tori wasn't going to fuck another man until Wesley married her, and we were lead into believing that was Jon. Then Dave shows up, and he doesn't even wait until she's married, he takes her before and she gives in and gives it right up! Jon literally gets sloppy seconds and then has to slink away. I don't like Dave OR Tori now LOL! Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

KY same, I felt the story was really hot up until Dave showed up. I think it would have been hotter if it was just the couple and friends. 3/5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I live sluts and gave a fetish for honeymoon sluts. Awesome

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 3 years ago

Couldn't ignore "FYI, for those of you who've asked, I can't change the picture. The new version of Literotica does not have that functionality."

This way works for me:

1. Log in to Lit

2. Go https://www.literotica.com/my/#/user/profile

3. Point mouse to the center of profile picture ("select" icon appears)

4. Click "select" icon and navigate to a new image location on your drive

5. After new image is uploaded, click "save changes" at the bottom of the page

If that did not work, feel free to report in "Website Technical Issues" section of https://www.literotica.com/contact.shtml

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, you’re still TRASH, as talent free too.

IfeelyouIfeelyoualmost 3 years ago

Another wonderful story. I love your pacing and the build-up to the inevitable end.

diner5280diner5280almost 3 years ago

A 10! So glad to find your new story. Hit a couple of points close to home. Interesting that she calls him Wesley and not Wes, Hmmm. Other things that it would be fun to discuss with you. Lots of things to like about this story. So guys, read the story tags. Ditto on the positive comments. To each his own.

i122i122almost 3 years ago

The following statement is so true!

It's a fun fantasy. I like it and it turns me on, but we'd have to be married and feeling very secure in our relationship if we were to try something like that,"

I am married to my 2nd wife and feel the same about both of them. When first together it is impossible to imagine anyone else fucking them. After being together building trust and a solid relationship it becomes more easy to want to share them. In fact when my X and I hit 20 years together I actively encouraged her to be sexually aggressive.

As for the story I’m glad she didn’t get pregnant from her coming out party. Early in the story she made Wes pull out because she wasn’t on birth control. I especially liked the pre-wedding fuck. It would have been better if in the story she had cum running down her thigh for onlookers to see.

I have been there done that. After fucking my lady we went to Starbucks. She wasn’t wearing panties and while standing in line talking to a friend a big drop of cum dropped out of her pussy splattering on the floor. “Instant” boner for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved that she fucked each guy and learned to be a shared wife. It ma de me remember all the times I shared my wife with other men. It was great the way she learned to suck other cocks

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

Well average

Seems like it’s below you standards. Or I read “He let them have me” too reciently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With all those readers don't give up. Keep going OK. thanks

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 2 years ago

Hot story for sure. I'd like to see a sequel about the next day when the wives get it on -- more than just kissing -- perhaps 69-ing while Dave fucks Wesley's wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A s usual you knocked it out of the park ,grand slam. You are a master at building anticipation, I found the addition of the business men an unexpected hot surprise. Thanks for not making the husband a cukhold, much hotter that way. I have to read more. sorry I can't remember my password so I'll tell you I am Jamess22qm1, and I am a big fan.

BobvyBobvyover 2 years ago

Loved the story. While my wife didn’t fuck anyone else on our wedding night I watched her fuck a black man while we were on vacation in Napa Valley some 15 years later. He was staying at the same B&B as us. We kept running into him at the different wineries and started hinging out together. After have dinner with him that night I invited him to our room to share another bottle of wine. That’s not all I shared with him. They fucked all night. We loved every moment of it.

NorwayGuy76NorwayGuy76over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. My wife has no clue about my «Wesley kinks». I can’t wait to read more of your stories.

BrianmffjmBrianmffjmabout 2 years ago

Wonderful tale! Great injection of the human emotional element and I prefer the female perspective! Please keep up these types of works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's very depressing having the ability to see inside some peoples heads, with the aid of their imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

absolutly georges!

highshine808highshine808almost 2 years ago

another fabulous fivestar event

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story!!! Love how you write from the female perspective. I’d love to watch my wife get fucked by multiple guys if she really wanted too. Many of your stories have a similar theme of a woman becoming a slut with the help of a mature couple. I wish you could talk to my wife!!! Keep it up you’re the best!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Wesley is a bit weak, but that is what this story is about.

And, as long as it remains loving and consensual, and they end up in each other's arms, bless them and their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply, MORE!

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBearover 1 year ago

That was absolutely HOTTTT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, well written but what happened when They got home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story! Why didn't Wesley clean Tori's pussy after she was gang banged yummy 😋. Since she wasn't using birth control and she let everyone cream pie her pussy did she end up pregnant after the honey moon? Five stars

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Another great story be Imstillfun. She has a tantalizing way of making you imagine how a real slut acts and feels.

Many of her stories have similar themes, but all stand out on their own. As far as this story goes, I would love to have a slut wife like Tori for my very own. Nothing seems sexier to me than sharing your wife with others and seeing her total fullfilment of her lust.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another delicious story from this Author , loved everything about this beautiful women , wish i had a gorgeous wife like Wesley , I'd be the perfect husband and watch her have so much fun , definitely 10/5 , more like this wife please .❤🧡💛💚

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to know why she had never let Wesley cum inside her and whether that changed after her wedding gangbang where she let all the men come in her cunt, mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot story slightly spoiled by the spelling and grammatical errors. I do not understand Wesley but I would love to be Dave or even Jon or Ken.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver27 months ago

Awesome story, well written and exciting. The only suggestion I could make would be to finish it with....

And they all lived happily ever after.

Once again, Awesome

virginislandsvirginislands6 months ago

Love your stories, especially this one. Loved her pre-wedding fuck. L[ved it all.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

HOT! HOT!, HOT! A total turn-on!!!!! A real mouth-watering tale, thanks!

theatreacttheatreact5 months ago

Still love you and still reading your stories over and over :-)

Love, theatreact

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not my favorite since she she left Dave screw her before the ceremony

SlutCunt69SlutCunt693 months ago

Oh my goooood I'm so turned on... Fuck me...

Rickd_1960Rickd_19602 months ago

I have been a big fan of your stories for many years now. This is another great one. One thing I did not like was that all through the story she said she would not fuck someone else until AFTER they were married, then she does just before the ceremony. Not only that but Wesley was not there to watch and it was not Jon who was first.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Your best story

noriskitnobiscuitnoriskitnobiscuit10 days ago

This was hot. I'd say you are still fun. Love all of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...