Tori's Tale: A Wedding Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I moaned wondering if Jon could hear us. I wondered if he was jacking off listening to us. I hoped he was.

"Did you like that?" asked Wesley.

"Yes," I hissed.

"You liked parading your body in front of my friend?" he continued.

"Yes," I moaned again. I remembered how it felt having Jon's eyes on me devouring my body.

I rolled Wesley over and started riding his cock.

"And you? Did you like showing me off? Knowing your friend wanted to fuck me? That he wanted to stick his hard cock in your girlfriends pussy." I teased.

"Fuck yes," he responded.

"I bet he's jacking off right now," I mused. "He has his hard cock in his hand thinking about your girlfriend's body and picturing what we're doing in here."

"Fuck, fuck me," I exclaimed loud enough so I was sure Jon heard.

Wesley groaned.

"That's it, give me that cock. Shove it in me," I continued. I wondered what Jon was thinking. "My pussy is yours. Fuck my pussy."

I felt my orgasm rise. "Oh fuck, I'm coming," I exclaimed, again loud enough for Jon to hear.

"Oh fuck," Wesley exclaimed. I could tell that look. I rolled off of him and started jacking his cock with my hand. He came all over his belly and my hand.

We lay there for a moment and then I got up to get a warm washcloth to clean us up.

"That was hot," he said.

"Yes it was," I replied.

"Would you do it?" He asked.

I thought . "I don't think I could do it with someone I'd see all the time. Plus, we'd have to be married." I reminded him.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning I woke before Wesley. I briefly thought about what to wear. 'What the hell' I thought and pulled on a pair of panties and a t shirt. The t-shirt did not come below my navel. I went out to make some coffee.

Jon saw me. "Good morning," he said as if nothing unusual was happening.

I made coffee and we chatted till Wesley got up. When Wesley came out of the bedroom he took on the scene. Me, barely dressed, having coffee with his best friend.

We all settled into a routine for the week. I would show off at night and in the morning. Wesley would fuck me like crazy at night. I loved it.

After a week Jon left and life returned to normal. We started making wedding plans. As I said we were planning on having the wedding in Hawaii it would be a small wedding. About 30 people. Half family, half friends.

As we put together the list I saw two names I did not know on Wesley's list. Dave and Dani. They weren't family and they weren't friends I knew.

"Who are Dave and Dani?" I asked.

"Oh," said Wesley. "Dave is an online gaming friend. Dani is his wife."

"Oh? And you want them at our wedding?" I was truly confused. I'd never heard of these people.

"If it's ok with you," he replied.

"Of course it's ok. I'm just surprised that I've never heard of them before," I mused.

"Well, we were against each other on a game once and hit it off. Since then we often team up. He's pretty cool," he told me. "Now he's usually playing if I am."

Oh, cool," I said not knowing what else to add. Then I threw in, "where's he live?"

"California," he answered.

Not knowing what else to ask I let it drop. I still thought it was a little off, but what did I care? It was only two guests and if they wanted to come to Hawaii it was fine with me.

One day Wesley's friend Ken came over to play games. Wesley wasn't home yet. We made some small talk. Then it occurred to me.

"Is Dave playing?" I asked.

"Who?" He looked confused.

"Dave," I responded. "Wesley says he often teams up with a guy named Dave."

"Hmmm," said Ken. "News to me." Then he went back to his game while waiting for Wesley. Obviously not giving it a second thought.

I was puzzled but dropped it. I mean, if it had been a girl I would be worried. And the fact he wanted them at the wedding meant he really wasn't hiding anything from me. So I kind of let the matter drop. That is until we were sitting and Wesley got a text.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh, it's Dave," he responded.

That was a first. Now he was texting?

"Oh, he texts you now?" I asked

"Yeah, usually when I'm working night shift and so are you. He's in a different time zone,so we chat," he said.

"About what?" I was really curious.

"Just stuff. Nothing special. He's older so sometimes he looks at things differently and has some good advice." He went on.

"Advice? Like about what?" I asked.

"I don't know, just stuff," he said.

I decided to change tactics.

"What does he do?" I asked.

"Oh, he's on disability, from a motorcycle accident." Well at least he's forthcoming I thought.

That made me think. "Wait, how old is he?" I asked.

"I think he's in his 50s," he said.

That was interesting. I'd run out of stuff to ask.

One day Wesley was texting.

"Can I send Dave a picture of you?" He asked.

"Why?" I responded.

"I've been telling him how hot you are and he wants to see," he said.

"Well, what does he look like," I challenged.

"Hold on, I'll ask for a picture," he said

I waited a moment. Then he showed me his phone. It was a picture of a middle aged man and a very pretty wife. The man was tall, had a shaved head, and was in reasonable shape. The woman had long dark hair and a brilliant smile. They looked perfectly normal.

"Ok," I said. "What pic do you want to send?"

"A good one,"

I didn't know the guy, but the idea that he'd see me and then be at my wedding was kind of a turn on.

"How do you know he won't post them to the internet?" I asked.

"He said he'd send a few pictures of Dani," he responded.

Now I was curious. "Ok," I said. "Let's see them."

It didn't take long, there were 4 pics. Dani was petite. Obviously latinex influence with a huge smile. These were taken on a staircase. She had long black hair down the center of her back, she was wearing a short red pleated skirt. The pictures were taken from the bottom of the staircase from behind her. She was looking over her shoulder smiling at the camera. A beautifully shaped ass was clearly visible.

In another she was in the same pose, but with her panties pulled down around her calves. You could only see her ass, but what was left to the imagination was fun.

Wesley returned some photos of me in a baby doll. (Obviously my favorite and ones I thought were safe.)

The immediate response was how beautiful I was. I was flattered and intrigued. I still wondered who this mysterious couple was who was invited to my wedding and willing to fly to Hawaii for it.

After that I know Wesley and Dave exchanged pics on a regular basis. One day in bed during sex instead of Jon or some other character Wesley brought up Dave.

"I bet Dave would want to fuck you," he commented.

"And you want to fuck Dani?" I responded.

"No, she's beautiful but I only want to fuck you," he assured me.

Not really convinced, but willing to let it go I tried to picture Dave fucking me. He was older. I wondered if he'd take control. Wesley was a great lover but I always wanted someone who'd take control and make me do things.

I pictured him pinning my wrists down as he pumped his cock into me. I wondered what his cock looked like. I pondered what it would be like being with an older man. The fantasy started to make me hot.

Wesley, not knowing what I was thinking, still managed to fuel the flames.

"Imagine your sexy mouth wrapped around his cock," he coaxed.

I pictured me on my knees, looking into Wesley's eyes as I sucked this man's cock.

"Where would Dani be?" I all of a sudden remembered her.

"Maybe sucking on your tits?" He suggested.

I surprised myself and realized I liked that idea and moaned.

That encouraged Wesley. He started a fantasy about me, at my wedding, sucking Dave's cock in front of everyone. Fuck that idea was hot. Family and friends knowing what a slut I could be.

This whole time Wesley was fucking me. With the thoughts of sucking cock in front of people I came. I let out a "fuck yes," as I came.

As I started to cum Wesley pulled out and came on my belly. I felt the hot cum drying into my stomach as he lay next to me catching his breath.

From then on the idea of Dave fucking me became part of our bedroom talk. I knew Dave and Wesley exchanged pics. I liked the idea and would pose for pics specifically for Dave.

As the wedding week came closer I found myself thinking about Dave and Dani more often. I asked more and more questions.

One day, I again asked how they met, Wesley sighed.

"I kinda lied," he confessed.

"Lied?" I asked. I was genuinely shocked.

"Yea, I didn't meet him gaming," he said.

"Oh?" I was really curious. Not sure if I should be mad or not.

"You know that web site I read stories on?" He said.

I knew the site. I was fine with it. We both liked porn. I liked visual stuff, movies. He liked written stories.

"Yeah?' I said questioning.

"Well, Dani is an author who wrote some of my favorite stories. I wrote her a fan email, she wrote back, we started corresponding," he told me. "Dave is her husband."

"Oh," was the only response I could come up with. I wasn't sure how I felt about this hidden conversation. I waited for the rest of the story.

"A lot of her stories are about wife sharing, and she has real life experience so I had someone to talk to honestly about my fantasy," he explained.

"I see," was the only response I could come up.

"She made me see that lots of men feel that way and that I'm not a freak. She has watched her husband fuck other woman in front of their husbands and thinks it's very hot," he went on. "And, they don't live near us," he threw in.

"What does Dani do while he fucks them?" I asked.

"She either watches or joins in. Sometimes she helps seduce the woman,' he answered.

"Oh," I said again. I wasn't mad, it was just a lot to take in. It took me a while for it to sink in that one of my requirements for fucking another man was that he didn't live near us.

I spent a lot of time thinking about Dave and Dani. Now I was even more curious about them. Did they have an open marriage? Was Dave a cuckold?

At night, Wesley would often bring up Dave and Dani in our love life. It still turned me on. So much so that I went to the site and read some of her stories. The way she described the women in her story turned me on. I could picture them acting slutty and being fucked by multiple men. Being admired both physically and sexually. More than once I brought myself to orgasm thinking about being fucked while Wesley watched.

The wedding week finally arrived. Besides the normal wedding jitters I was also nervous about meeting Dave and Dani. Wesley and I planned to arrive in Hawaii two days before the wedding to chill and to make sure the arrangements were going well.

Many of our guests also planned on arriving early. I was looking forward to seeing them. It was going to be a very small wedding. What was weird was that I knew everyone really well except Dave and Dani who I'd never met.

The hotel was beautiful and had its own beach. We were going to be married sunset on the beach, then they were catering a luau for us on the beech. The hotel had a bar with a dance floor. On weekends they had a band, so the plan was to hit the bar after the luau.

We had a suite on the top floor. As we checked in I saw Dave and Dani walking through the lobby. She was wearing a short sundress he had on a button down shirt and shorts. They looked just like their pictures. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Dani saw me, waved and came over. She gave me a big smile and a hug.

"Wow, you're more beautiful in person," she said.

My brain locked. "you too," was the only response I could think of.

Dave was hugging Wesley.

"So good to finally meet you two. We're looking forward to the wedding," he said.

We finished checking in. Dani made small talk about the hotel and restaurants, asked how our flights were. Perfectly normal stuff. I responded all the time looking at Dave and thinking this was the guy I'd been fantasizing about fucking.

I could see it. My legs spread beneath him as Westly looked on. I could feel the moisture growing in my panties as the image played through my mind while we talked.

Finally the check in was done. Dani looked at my check in and said, "hey cool, we have the suite next to you."

We all got in the elevator together. Dani engaged Wesley in conversation.

"Your fiancé is every bit as pretty as her pictures. She looks so sexy," she said.

Then turning to me, "well you have a big day coming up. I bet you're all butterflies." Tell me," and then she dropped the bomb, "are you ready to get fucked the way Wesley wants you to be?"

"Ummm," I didn't have an answer. I just blinked.

Dave put his arm around my waist and pulled me too him. "Let's see," he said.

He leaned in and kissed me. My body just responded, I kissed back.

I could feel his hand slide down my back, then my ass, to the hem of my dress. He pulled the dress up and placed his hands on my ass cheeks. I was wearing a thong so I felt the skin of his hands against my cheeks.

My mind was racing. I didn't break the kiss. Instead I became more passionate. He pulled me into him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my belly. No one except Wesley had touched my ass in a long time. Here was this stranger just grabbing me, taking control, and I was letting him. Even worse, I was liking it.

We got to our floor and walked to our rooms. At the door we said goodbye. Dave kissed me again. I kissed back. Then Dani came over to me. She put her hand behind my head and also kissed me. It was the first time I kissed a woman. It was much softer than a man. I also kissed back.

When she was done she patted my ass and, heading to their room said, "see you soon."

Wesley opened the door. I was kind of in a daze as I walked through it. Wesley grabbed me in his arms and kissed me.

"That was so fucking hot," he said. Then he stopped and looked at me. "Did you like it?"

The truth was my pussy was creaming. I wanted to fuck. Instead of answering Wesley got down on my knees in front of him and undid his belt. I pulled his cock out and wrapped my lips around it. As I sucked him I stroked it with my hand.

"So you did like it?" he kind of laughed but asked in a serious tone.

"Shut up," I responded.

"You liked that he just took you and grabbed your ass,". Didn't you?" He pushed.

I stood up, reached under my dress and pushed my panties to the floor.

"Just fuck me," I said.

I got on the bed on my hands and knees. My knees and ass at the end of the bed. Wesley positioned himself behind me and with one thrust was buried deep in my wet pussy.

"Wesley pushed it. "Tell me, did you like kissing Dave?"

"Ummmph... ," I grunted as he pulled back and then thrust into me again.

Wesley grabbed my hair and asked me again, "did you like it,"

"Yes," I hissed.

"Yes what," Wesley pushed.

"Yes I liked being kissed," I replied.

"What about having your ass grabbed?" He continued.

"Yes, I liked it," I responded breathlessly.

Wesley started pounding my pussy. "Did you like him just grabbing you and kissing you?"

"Yes," I moaned. I thought about Dave's hands on my ass. I wondered f I would have stopped him from going further.

"That's pretty slutty," Wesley said. "Are you a slut?"

He grabbed my hair and kept pumping me. I felt my orgasm rising.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes, I'm a slut!" I exclaimed as I came.

"Slut," he called me as he pulled out and came all over my ass.

We both rolled over on the bed panting.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I responded.

We both fell asleep.

We woke up in time for dinner and decided to eat at a little place in the hotel. As we arrived we saw Dave and Dani sitting there with another couple. They were a bit older than us but younger than Dave and Dani. Dani waved us over. She introduced us to the other couple.

"This is Wesley and Tori, the young couple I was telling you about," she said.

We said our hellos and made some small talk. I found out later that the other couple were also a couple Dave and Dani had chatted with online but at that point I just wondered.

Then Dave shocked me. I was standing next to him, he was seated. I was facing their guests. As usual I was wearing a dress and all of a sudden I felt Dave's hand on the back of my thigh. I didn't know if anyone else noticed. I just stood there. I felt a wetness in my pussy. The six of us continued to make small talk. Dave's hand slid up my thigh. I could feel a wetness forming between my legs. Dave's hand reached my ass and started stroking it.

"You have a great ass," he said in front of everyone.

Everyone was looking at me. I just stood there. His hand slipped between my thighs and he pulled at my leg with a little pressure.

"Spread your legs," he said.

I was in a daze. I moved my legs further apart.

"That's better," Dave said as his finger slid under my panties to feel my pussy. "She's so wet," he said to the table.

"I bet," said the woman of the couple.

Dave pulled his finger out of my pussy and out from under my dress. I guessed he was done. I was both embarrassed and disappointed he stopped. He held his finger out in front of the woman. She took it in her mouth and softly sucked it. I felt a pang of jealousy watching this act between Dave and another woman.

"Mmmmmm, she tastes good," the woman purred.

Dave looked at us. "You guys enjoy your dinner," he said.

He was obviously dismissing us. We said our goodbyes and were seated at our own table. We could hear the murmur of conversation at the other table. I could hear her giggle and every once in a while see Dave touch her,put his hand on her thigh, or hold her hand.

The weird thing was I couldn't stop paying attention to them. I felt a pang of jealousy each time he touched her. I was having a hard time paying attention to Wesley.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked.

"Who do you think that couple is," asked in reply.

"I don't know, why?" he replied.

I looked at him. "Because your friend just fingered my pussy in front of them," I hissed.

"You didn't look like you minded," said Wesley very carefully.

I thought for a moment. I wasn't sure what I was feeling. Finally I said, "how did it make you feel?"

"It was hot," Wesley exclaimed. "Watching you spread your legs for him made my stomach tie up in knots."

"So you liked watching another man play with your fiancé's pussy?" I asked. I kind of lightened my mood. I was more teasing than shocked.

"Yes," he said.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it.," I replied.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied quietly.

Just then the waiter showed up. We turned our conversation to dinner and the wedding but I couldn't stop thinking of Dave. It was making me horny.

After dinner we headed to our room. As soon as we got in the door I threw myself at Wesley. I started undressing him and undressing myself. With his help we were naked in no time. I pushed him down on the bed and straddled his cock.

"Fuck yes" I sighed as he filled me up.

We didn't talk as we fucked, rather, I fucked him.

"Fuck yes, unghhh, unghhh, unghh," I grunted as I slammed myself up and down on his cock.

Then I sat straight up and started playing with my clit. I could feel my orgasm rising.

"I'm going to cum," Wesley warned me.

That brought me out of my trance and I rolled off him. He grabbed his cock and with a few tugs came all over his belly. I tried to keep playing with my clit but the mood had passed. I was just feeling let down. I slept fitfully that night.

The next morning I decided to hit the Starbucks in the lobby for coffee. I pulled on some shorts and a T. As I was leaving the room I saw the other couple leaving Dave and Dani's room. They saw me and said hi in the hall. A wave of jealousy passed over me. We rode the elevator in silence and said goodbye in the lobby. All I could think about was Dave's hands on her body. It made me both wet and angry.