Tori's Tale: A Wedding Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to the room Wesley could tell something was wrong. I wouldn't tell him what it was. "Nothings wrong," I said.

The day was filled with guests arriving and wedding arrangements. It brought me out of my mood. I was enjoying being the center of attention. Every once in a while I'd catch a glimpse of Dave and Dani around the hotel and I'd feel a wave of anger and arousal but most of the day I just had fun.

I was exhausted when we got back to our room and fell asleep as soon as.my head hit the pillow.

Next day was our wedding day. We hung around with friends for most of the day. In the afternoon we headed to our room to change. I put on my dress. Wesley watched. You could tell he really liked it.

He looked really handsome in his linen pants and white shirt. Perfect for a beach wedding.

Just then there was a knock on the door between our suite and Dave and Dani's

Wesley and I looked at each other. He shrugged and went to open the door. Dave and Dani were in the door.

"You guys ready?" Dave asked.

"Ready as we'll ever be," said Wesley.

Dani looked at Wesley. "Well don't you look handsome," she said.

"Thank you," he replied.

"I thought I'd walk down with you," she said to him.

He looked at me

"Come on," she said. "Dave can help Tori."

She guided him to the door and they left. I was standing there, with Dave, in my wedding dress.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"Thank you," I said. I was still a little mad at him.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Not yet," he replied. "I've got something for you. Come here."

I walked over to him and looked him in the eye. I could feel the heat from my pussy as I moved close to him.

"What?" I said breathlessly.

He pulled me to him and kissed me. I didn't respond right away but quickly that changed and I started kissing him back.

I pulled away to look at him. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do. "We should get going," I said tentatively.

"Not till I fuck you," he said with a commanding voice.

My mind screamed. What? He wanted to fuck me now? Who did he think he was?

"Now?" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

He pulled me to him and kissed me again. I kissed back. As he kissed me he started pulling up the chiffon of my wedding dress. I could feel the heat in my pussy as the wetness grew. All the times I thought about fucking Dave, I never pictured this, but here I was wet as hell and letting him pull up my dres.

I reached down and undid his zipper. I thought of Wesley. Well, Wesley wanted me to fuck Dave. Why not now?

As his hands grabbed my ass under my dress I pulled out his cock. I realized my hand just barely fit around it. He was much bigger than Wesley. I felt his hands in the band of my thong as he pushed it down over my hips and down to the floor.

Then he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I reached down between us and guided his cock into my soaking wet pussy. "Fuck yes," I moaned as he entered me.

"I'm going to send you to your wedding with a present for Wesley," he said. "A cunt full of cum."

"Ok," I said meekly as I hung onto his neck, his strong hands on my ass guiding me up and down his cock.

He carried me to the bed and let me down on it. I whined as his cock slipped out of me. As I landed on the bed my dress fell back down into place.

"Show me that pussy," he ordered.

I pulled the front of my dress up to my waist. I was laying on the back of the skirt. Dave climbed between my legs and entered me. I could feel how wet I was. I wondered briefly if I was staining my dress.

I wrapped my legs around Dave's waist as he fucked me. He fucked me hard. I grunted with each thrust.

"Like that?" he asked.

"Yes," I hissed.

"What kind of girl gets fucked on her wedding day?" He asked.

I could feel my orgasm building. "A slut," I moaned as it washed over me.

"Are you a slut? he asked.

"Yes, fuck yes," I moaned as he continued to fuck me.

"Tell me what you want," he ordered.

"A cunt full of cum," I grunted.

As I said this a second orgasm hit me. I came all over his cock as I felt his hot cum fill me up. I couldn't remember the last time Wesley had cum in me.

I laid there catching my breath. I felt his cock soften and fall out of me. I could feel this cum and my juices leak out of my pussy and down my leg. I was sure some got on my dress.

We laid there for a moment and then he said, "you better get to your wedding."

I stood up,I looked around for my panties.

"Leave them," he said. "I want cum running down your legs as you say your vows. As soon as you see Wesley tell him you have a cunt full of my cum.

Leaving them on the floor I left the room. I caught a glimpse of myself In a mirror. I looked like I'd just been fucked, but I figured I could blame it on the beach wind.

I headed to the beach where everyone was waiting. There was a cool sea breeze. I walked past my maid of honor to Wesley. He reached over to kiss me. As he did I whispered in his ear.

"Dave just fucked me. I've got cum in my cunt and running down my legs,"

He pulled back and looked at me like I was kidding. Then he looked at the guests and saw Dave. When he saw that I was serious a big smile came across his face. He kissed me again and we turned to face the Justice of the peace.

The wind was blowing pretty hard and I could feel a light sea spray on my body. The JP was looking at me like he forgot the words. All of a sudden I realized the sea spray was making my dress pretty see through. I was pretty much naked standing in stockings and garters next to Wesley.

Practically naked, and cum running down my leg I was super turned on. I barely heard the words of the ceremony. I think I said, "I do," at the right part. The JP may have had to ask me twice.

When the ceremony was over I passionately kissed Wesley and turned to face the guests. Usually there's immediate applause. At first there was a pause, then, nobody wanting to make a scene, the applause began. I walked in practically naked glory down the aisle to the luau.

At the luau my mom came up and offered me a cover up. I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about and just continued to let everyone see me. Wesley stuck close to me and told me how beautiful I was and how much he loved me.

As we ate and drank the party wound down. The family left and all that remained were our friends. We decided to hit the bar. The music was going at that point. The bar was fairly empty. Mostly hotel guests. It looked like tourists and a few businessmen. My see through dress caught everyone's attention.

We danced for a while. Dani hit the dance floor with us. I saw Dave at a table talking to two businessmen. We were there for an hour when they started to close. Dave suggested we all go to his suite for a night cap.

My bridesmaids said they were tired and opted out. That left Dave, Dani, me, Wesley, Jon and Ken. As we were leaving Dave stopped at the businessmen's table and invited them. I think they checked out me and Dani and decided to say yes. We all piled in the elevator.

Dave stood behind me. The businessmen were behind me next to him. As we rode the elevator up Dave pulled the back of my dress up over my ass and started playing with it. Without thinking I spread my legs a little. He started playing with my pussy. I'm sure the businessmen noticed.

We got to the room and Dani got everyone drinks. Dave got out his iPad and a small speaker and put on some music, It was soft and sultry.

"Dani loves to fuck to this mix," he said.

I could see why. I started swaying to the music. Dani finished handing out drinks and came over to me. She was wearing a little halter sundress. She put her arms around me and we slowly swayed to the music.

"You looked so sexy today," she said. "Didn't she look sexy?

I heard murmurs of agreement. I was feeling sexy.

We danced like that for a while and then Dani turned my head to kiss me. I kissed back. We swayed to the music. Then Dani turned me around. She was behind me and I was facing the men.

"Didn't she look sexy today?" she asked.

They all agreed I looked sexy.

Then she said, "did you like Dave fucking you before the ceremony?"

Jon and Ken looked incredulous. The businessmen just looked on.

"Yes," I responded.

"Yes what?" she pushed.

I liked fucking Dave before the wedding," I responded.

I looked at Wesley. He came over and kissed me. "I love you so much," he said.

"Your dress was see through at the wedding. How did that make you feel?" Dani asked.

"Sexy," I replied.

Dani pulled Wesley behind me. She pulled him down and whispered something in his ear.

"Did you like people seeing your wife practically naked?" she asked Wesley.

"Yes," he said.

"Would you like to show her off now?" Dani asked.

"Yes," he whispered.

Tori, Wesley's going to undress you now. In front of all these men. What do you want?" Dani asked.

I turned to Wesley and said, "I'm your slut. Whatever you want."

Next thing I know Wesley was pulling down my zipper. My dress fell to the floor. I was standing in just stockings, garters, and heels in front of six men. Two of them were total strangers.

Jon and Ken looked frozen. The businessmen were smiling.

"Who wants to dance with the bride?" Dani asked.

Jon and Ken didn't move. One of the business men said, "I do."

He walked over to me and put his arms around me, his hands firmly on my ass.

"You like that ass?" Dani asked.

"She's got a great ass," he replied.

At this point I was so wet I could feel myself creaming down my legs.

Dani came up behind me and slid her hand up my leg. "You would not believe how wet her pussy is," she said.

The businessman took the hint. One hand dropped down between us and he started playing with my pussy. I moaned. My knees buckled a bit but he held me up.

The other businessman got up and said, "my turn." His friend handed me off to him. He turned me around facing all the men and stood behind me. First he played with my tits. As he did I kept eye contact with Wesley.

"You like this baby?" I asked. "Is this the naughty little slut you always said you wanted?"

"I love you," he replied.

I looked over my shoulder at the guy playing with my tits.

"You like my tits?" I asked.

"They're perfect," he responded.

"You don't mind that I'm a slut?" I teased.

"I love sluts," he replied.

"So does my husband," I replied

One hand left my tits and slid down to my pussy. I spread my legs a bit and moaned as his finger played with my clit.

I looked at Jon and Ken. They looked so confused.

"It's OK guys. Wesley always wanted me to be a slut. He was always trying to get me to dress sexier and show off in front of you guys. Weren't you honey?" I explained.

He looked at his friends and then at me and then back to them, "yes," was all he said.

"See guys. It's ok to look," I said. "Mmmmmm. That feels good," I said as the hand continued to explore my pussy.

I rolled my hips into the hand and my ass back against his crotch. His cock was hard. I reached back and rubbed it through his jeans.

"That for me?" I cooed.

"Like it?" He replied.

I just rubbed it harder.

Dani was sitting by Jon. "Like what you see?" she asked him. He looked at her in a daze. Don't tell me you never dreamed of this," She said. "Come here," she said. She took his hand and walked him over to me.

I reached for his zipper. "Did you dream of this?" I asked.

"Yyyyes," he stammered.

I pulled out his cock. "Mmmmmm. If I'd known this is what I'd find I would have done this earlier."

Behind me I felt the guys cock again. He'd pulled it out of his jeans and placed it in my hand. I continued to stroke it. I had one hand on Jon's cock and one hand on businessman's. They were both hard. My pussy was dripping wet and my mind was going a mile a minute.

I looked at the other businessman. He was standing there looking at me. "What do you want?" I asked.

He walked towards me. As he did he pulled out his cock.

"I want the slut to suck on my cock," he said.

As he got to me I let go of the two cocks I was holding and dropped to my knees.

"Babe, look at this. This guy wants your slutty naked wife to suck his cock. I don't even know him," I said to Wesley.

There was a drop of precum on the tip. I used my finger to scoop it up. I put my finger to my lips and rubbed the precum on like lipstick, then I licked my lips.

"Mmmmmm," I grinned making eye contact with the guy. As I did I wrapped my lips around the guy's cock.

Jon was still in front of me next to the businessman. I reached out and started jerking his still hard cock. I pulled him closer to me. I stopped sucking Mr. businessman and moved my mouth to Jon's cock.

"Look babe, now I'm sucking your best friends cock," I said.

I looked at Wesley. Dani was standing next to him. She unzipped his pants. "Pull it out," she said.

Wesley pulled out his cock. It was rock hard.

"Tori you look so sexy," cooed Dani. Then to Wesley, "isn't she sexy? Show her how sexy. Stroke that cock."

"She's very sexy," said Wesley as he pumped his cock with his right hand.

I continued sucking Jon and the businessman's cock alternating between them and jacking one off after the other.

The other businessman was still behind me. He got down on his knees and started fingering my pussy and clit. I was soaking wet. I could feel it on my thighs. He knew what he was doing. His fingers felt good.

"Fuck yes," I moaned as he played with me. I kind of held onto the two crocs in front of me as I enjoyed the feeling. The businessman pulled at my ass, obviously repositioning me so my ass was in the air. The other businessman got down on his knees in front of me and stuck his cock back in my mouth. As he did his friend behind me lined his cock up with my pussy and drove his cock in.

"Mmmph...," I grunted around the cock in my mouth as he drove his cock home.

With each thrust of his cock he drove my mouth onto the cock. I began to get a rhythm of sucking cock while being fucked.

The thought that I was being spit roasted by two strangers really turned me on. I felt my orgasm building.

I let the cock drop out of my mouth and started stroking it.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good, fuck me, fuck yes, fuck my cunt, I'm cumming, fuck yes," I hissed as my orgasm washed over me.

As I caught my breath I guided the other guy's cock back into my mouth.

I felt the guy in my pussy start to speed up his thrusts. I knew he was going to cum. I stopped sucking cock.

"That's it," I practically screamed. "Fuck that pussy. Give me that cum. Fill me up."

I felt the hot cum fill my pussy. I again pictured all the times I made Wesley pull out.

"Oh fuck yes, look Wesley. He's filling my cunt," I teased.

The guy's cock slipped out of my pussy.

Dani got up and took Jon's hand. She guided him behind me and pulled him to his knees.

"Do you want to fuck her?" she asked him.

Still the gentleman he answered, "if she wants."

I looked back at him. "Fuck me. Stick your cock in your best friend's wife's messy cunt," I coaxed. "Tell him Wesley."

"Fuck the slut Jon, you've always wanted to," Wesley assured him.

Dani was still stroking his cock. She pulled him to me and lined up his cock with my pussy. "Fuck her," she said.

Jon plunged his cock into my cunt. It slid right in as I was soaking from my orgasm and the load of cum inside me. I felt his cock push some of the cum out of my pussy and down my thigh. "Mmmmmph," I grunted around the cock in my mouth.

As Jon continued to fuck me I turned my attention to the cock in my mouth. I started stroking his cock as I lightly sucked on the tip of it. I felt his cock start to pulse. I knew he was cumming. I tried to pull off but he grabbed my head and held me. Jet after jet of hot cum filled my mouth. Some of it dribbled down my chin as he came.

As the last jet filled my mouth he let go of my head. His now softening cock slipped out of my mouth. With my mouth full of cum I smiled at Wesley. I opened my mouth to show him the full load. Then I tipped my head back and swallowed the whole load..

"Mmmmmm...," I cooed.

Ken was watching the whole thing stroking his cock. I turned my head to look at him. "Your turn," I said.

Not wanting to miss the chance he got up and stuck his clock in my mouth. As I sucked it I looked at Dave and Dani. Dani had Dave's cock out and was stroking it while they watched me get fucked.

Jon felt good but I wanted to be in control. "Lie down," I told him.

He pulled out of me and laid on his back. I straddled his cock and started riding him. I motioned Ken over and started sucking his cock again. I ground my pussy into Jon's cock. It felt so good.

Still jerking Ken's cock I let it fall out of my mouth. "Oh fuck, that feels so good," I said as I rode Jon's cock. "That's it, fuck me, fuck yes, oh fuck yes," I moaned.

Just then I felt a jet of hot cum hit my face. Ken was cumming. I turned and opened my mouth. I caught some of it but most of it landed on my face and tits.

I used my hands and rubbed it into my tits. One of the businessmen was hard again. "I want that ass," he stated.

"Oh Wesley," I said, "he wants to fuck my ass. Get some lube."

Wesley went into the bathroom and came out with the lube. He handed it to me. I squirted some in my hand and reached around and rubbed it in my ass. I was still riding Jon. He had a shocked look on his face. I coaxed businessman over and lubed up his cock. Then I laid forward on Jon so we were face to face.

"Ready for this?" I asked.

As I said it I felt Mr. businessman start to drive his cock into my ass I watched the look on Jon's face. He looked incredulous.

"You're so cute," I said and kissed him.

The businessman finally had his cock buried in my ass and started slowly fucking me. I caught his rhythm and started to fuck Jon as well. I'd never felt so full.

"Oh my fucking god," I moaned. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, this is amazing."

I felt another orgasm rising, "oh fuck," I cried. "I'm going to cum again."

I shuddered and collapsed on Jon as my orgasm washed over me.

As my orgasm hit me, businessman in my ass started to cum. Hot cum filled my ass.

"Fuck yes, fill my ass," I hissed. "Give me that cum."

That was it for Jon. He spasmed and filled my pussy with its third load of the day. I felt both cocks slip out of me. I could feel cum leaking from my ass and pussy.

I rolled over on my back to catch my breath. I looked at Dani and Dave. Dani was sitting on Dave's lap, facing outward. Her dress covered her and their legs but they were obviously fucking. Wesley was sitting on the couch watching.

Dani looked at Wesley. "Go show your wife you love her," she said.

Wesley knelt down between my legs his cock easily slid into my cum filled cunt.

"Do you like the way my cunt feels?" I cooed. "Is this the slutty wife you wanted?"

I love you," Wesley said and then kissed me.

"I love you too," I sighed.

Wesley slowly made love to me. I saw the businessmen zip up and arrange their clothes. "We have to get going," one said. "Thanks for the great night."

They headed out the door.

Jon and Ken looked at each other and did the same. "We'll, ummm..., see you tomorrow Jon said as they left.

Dani climbed off Dave. His hard cock stood straight up. She came over and kissed me as Wesley fucked me. "We'll get going too," she said. They exited through the door connecting our rooms.

"Let's clean up," I suggested to Wesley.

We got up and got in the shower. We slowly washed each other clean making out the whole time.

We climbed naked into bed and fell asleep.