Torment Ch. 05

Story Info
Sasha takes Barbara out for her first shopping trip en femme.
7.3k words
4.57
8.9k
6

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Ouch! I received lots of feedback on the previous chapter expressing dissatisfaction with Sasha. Clearly I failed to accurately and adequately convey the eroticism that was felt by both Sasha and Barbara during their interlude and experiment with bondage.

It seems obvious from this feedback that I am in no danger of losing my Amateur Standing as a writer...

A lot of the scenes that I am using for this story are events experienced from real life. Some are elaborated extensively. Most are not.

Also, not much erotica this chapter but lots of character development. Please like and comment if the mood moves you to do so!

r/BJGoodhead

**

Loving FemDom

Sasha woke up and again heard her husband struggle in torment with his discomfort. She glanced at the clock. It was 3am; his morning wood was arriving right on time.

Frustrated and horny after last night's events she turned over to see him in the darkened room. She saw him turn his head and look at her as well, noticing she woke up. He had cast off the sheet and blankets and she could see his supine form lying next to her.

She saw that he had removed his makeup and wig before he came to bed but he still wore his bra and breast forms turning his slim chest into a bosom.

She saw he also wore his thong panty and that he also still wore his garter belt and thigh high stockings. Moonlight entered the darkened room from the windows. The low level ambient light just bright enough to make his white intimate attire luminous.

His caged cock stood as a hard bulge in the bottom front of his panties. Sasha's arousal grew seeing it and just thinking about it. She was left frustrated at the interruption of their Domme Sub play the previous evening and the crisis that ruined their scene and her mood.

But right now, with her sexy husband still dressed femme, her libido and her arousal had returned in full force.

Sasha saw her husband turn away.

"No.' she whispered.

She put her hand on his leg, stopping him. No doubt he was about to head to the bathroom to take care of his erection.

Turning away, Sasha retrieved her key to his chastity.

She fumbled a bit in the darkness, pulling down his panties, finding the lock on his chastity cage and inserting the key.

The soft click as the lock unlocked thrilled her. She appreciated the control she held in her hands, the control she was given by her husband, and how she wanted him...now!

Sasha unlocked his chastity cage, and set the lock and key aside on her nightstand.

Carefully in the darkened bedroom her feminized husband removed the cage and base ring, freeing his dick from captivity and allowing it to spring free.

Now kneeling on the bed next to him Sasha took the cock in her hands. She stroked him, smoothly, firmly, sensually.

With one hand she pushed her husband back onto the bed, lying flat. With her other she continued to stroke him until his cock was full and hard, his turgid member throbbing in her small grip, filling her hand with warmth.

Sasha let go of his cock, removed her panties, and swung one leg over her husband. She straddled him on his side of the bed. She took his cock in her hand again and aligned it with her moist pussy, spreading her labia apart with her other hand.

Lubricated with her natural excitement Sasha lowered herself slowly onto his throbbing member. She sighed involuntarily with pleasure as the tip then the head penetrated her tight vagina.

Her husband now placed his hands on her hips and held onto her, holding her steady. With his cock head now inside her Sasha let go of the rock hard cock, placed her hands on her husband's chest for balance and lowered herself onto him.

Pleasure she had denied herself the previous evening now flooded her senses. The fullness of his cock deep in her womanhood reached deeply inside her, as far as his 8 inch length could go. His thick girth also stretched her delightfully. After 20 years of marriage she never got tired of how full he made her.

Now fully impaled upon his rigid tool, Sasha paused and ground down upon him, rotating her hips to push her clitoris against his pubis, her natural juices slickening all around the base of his cock. The pressure and friction stimulating her to heights of pleasure she was well familiar with and eager to experience again.

Not quite ready to orgasm, she was more inclined to make their love last. He had let her keep him in chastity every night for a week and now was the perfect time to show her appreciation.

Sasha began to slowly lift and lower herself up and down upon him. His cock slid smoothly, evenly, fully inside her and stirred inside her carnal feelings of lust and pleasure.

Sasha was struck for a moment as she considered how he was always eager to make love to her and his desire for sex and pleasure seemed almost the same for her as when they were first married. She suddenly understood his physical desire quite well. She was feeling it now.

The raw, unbridled, passionate desire to fuck and be fucked!

She increased her tempo and rode up and down his cock with greater frequency. Faster and faster she went, letting gravity do the work on the down stroke and just a bit of a bounce off his pelvis to help her come back up.

Sasha wanted to feel him harder...deeper...she moved her hands up and they came to rest on his bosom. His bra and breast forms made perfect hand holds for her. The contradiction between his hard cock, smooth stomach, narrow waist and full fake breasts driving her wild with desire.

Sasha gasped as a first tremor of ecstasy rippled through her mind, her pussy, and her body. Too fast and fleeting to hold on to it nevertheless presaged what was to come.

Sasha could see her husband was also giving in to the throes of pleasure. His lips parted as his breathing increased, the pleasure of physical love building inside him. Even his cock deep inside her pussy felt harder somehow. He had moved his hands up along the sides of her body, from her hips, to her waist, and to the sides of her breasts.

Sasha's bouncing increased automatically as if on its own accord, she was giving herself over to lust, love and pleasure. Stronger and more frequent tremors rippled through her mind and body as the intensity of her pleasure increased. Sasha now slipped her hands under his bra and under his breast forms. His nipples were warm, hard, and aroused; just like hers. Gently she rolled his nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

Heavy wet slapping sounds as she slammed down each time onto his cock filled the bedroom. Her husband's luminous white bra was heaving slightly as his breathing quickened. Sasha was now gasping as well; from the exertion as well as the ecstasy.

Sasha was so close, and when her husband's hands moved to her breasts, aureoles, and pinched her nipples, the shock and pleasure was the final straw.

With a gasping sigh Sasha plunged down one final time and ground down as hard as she could. Her wet warm pussy filled with rock hard cock, her clit fully stimulated, her nipples pinched, her pussy clamped down hard upon the eight inch dick deep inside her.

Sasha's cry of rapture as her orgasm broke upon her, filled her soul, sounded throughout the bedroom.

For several long seconds Sasha was oblivious. Her eyes had rolled back into her head as a spectacular explosion of lights bloomed upon her conscious mind driving away awareness of the world around her.

As her orgasm slowly, oh so slowly faded, she became aware of her husband, thrusting up into her. She became aware of his cock; pulsing, and of the warm wetness that was his cum spraying inside her. She realized she was still gently rolling and teasing his nipples under his bra and forms. Her nipple play no doubt the final inducement that pushed him over the edge and caused his orgasm

Sasha resumed riding his cock and timed her bounces with her husbands thrusting hips, ensuring he enjoyed his orgasm to the fullest. Sasha clenched her pussy tightly, this time voluntarily to milk his cock of more cum. She wanted all of it inside her.

With a final gasp and grunt her husband now lay exhausted beneath her. Almost every time they made love he would have to be on top of her in order to come. But now, this time, she had ridden him like a cow girl and he had cum inside her.

Sasha felt the satisfaction and heady feeling of power from making him cum. This was indeed a very, very good birthday.

**

Saturday

After sex they were both spent and fell asleep still embracing each other. One of Sasha's last thoughts as she fell asleep on top of her husband was the feeling of his hard cock still deep inside her.

She awoke when he did, much later in the morning. At some point in the night they had separated. She smirked when she noticed that he was the one to have spent the night sleeping on the wet spot.

And, unsurprisingly, his dick was hard again. His morning wood was glorious to behold yet somehow seemed not as firm as it had felt just hours ago. She assumed that despite their night of passion taking its toll on him, his spent cock was still strong enough to show up for its second appearance of the morning.

Her husband kissed her good morning, an action Sasha enthusiastically enjoyed.

"Ugh. Morning breath."

Her husband merely laughed.

"Well good morning to you too." He replied.

Sasha rose from bed, following her husband. She slipped past him as she made her way to the shower. She watched peripherally as he removed his white intimates. Thong, bra, garter belt, and stockings. He had her intimates from the bedroom floor and placed them and his bra, panties and garter in the laundry hamper, otherwise empty from all the laundry he did as 'Barbara' yesterday as her French Maid and birthday present.

As she slipped into the stream of the hot shower she also noted how he placed his breast forms on the counter as he went to the sink to wash out their stockings.

Sasha smiled as the hot shower water washed over her. She had trained him so well.

**

After their showers it was one of life's simple pleasures to see him standing naked by his bathroom sink while getting ready.

"So did you enjoy being tied up last night?" Sasha asked. She was touching up her makeup

Her husband smiled for a moment, and paused from shaving.

"Actually I did. Despite nothing sexual happening because of the interruption it was strangely...fun...to be there, waiting for you. It's hard to explain. Watching you be mama bear in that black lingerie really made me hard."

"It's strange that I never really considered how denial would affect arousal before all this. Being kept in chastity until you want me, or being restrained last night, waiting for you..." He trailed off, unsure how to finish his thought.

Sasha smiled back. Although piqued that she had left him unlocked all day long after unlocking his cock that morning before he was supposed to go to work, the day ended up fruitful as well as fun.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it as well. I was worried from time to time if you were ok. I kept looking over to make sure and when I did you always seemed fine."

"I was ok. My knees got a bit sore after two hours but otherwise it was cool." He finished up the last spots on his chin with a disposable razor.

"Should we come up with a safe word or something? I've read about them. It's a code word, a way for you to tell me 'stop' when we're playing if things get too crazy."

"That sounds like a good idea. What word should we use?" He rinsed off his face, his baby smooth face free of whiskers.

"I dunno. We'll come up with something."

"Hey, how would I tell you the safe word if I'm gagged like last night?"

"Uh..." Sasha paused, uncertain. "I'll have to look it up and see what other people do in similar situations."

Sasha's husband put away his shaving gear. She noted the closeness of his shave and watched as he applied lotion. Good skin care would help when he applied his makeup.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

"We are going out for breakfast." Sasha pronounced.

"Out?"

"Yep. We'll stop at the coffee shop and get coffee and hot breakfast sandwiches. Then it's shopping time." She finished with glee.

"You want to go out shopping...with me?" He said, confused and uncertain.

"Yes, with you." Sasha said firmly. "I want to take my girlfriend out shopping. We both need a few things."

"Are you sure? I could stay home and clean and stuff." He offered.

Sasha stopped what she was doing, turned and embraced her husband. She looked up into his eyes and held him tight.

"No. You did everything yesterday. The house is already spotless and I want to take you out for a day of fun. You said it yourself; I have you for the whole weekend. That's two more days! We're going shopping."

Sasha gave him a quick kiss and then let go, returning to her vanity.

"Besides, you've been out before. You totally pass as a girl. No one who sees you would think you're anything but a pretty woman."

"Our dinner date was at night. It was dark out." He stated, obviously.

"But those guys sent over drinks at dinner and the coffee shop after that was well lit."

He hesitated, although Sasha noted his cock was stirring in front of her. Before she could cajole him some more he spoke and capitulated.

"Well, if you're sure."

"Sure I'm sure. Now you get pretty and I'll lay out what you should wear. Oh...and babe..."

"Yes?"

"Don't forget to lock it up." Sasha flirted and nodded with her head to his incidental arousal.

Her husband laughed and then obediently reached for the cage, now clean and dry, sitting on the counter.

**

Sasha waited until the last minute to actually lock up the chastity cage. She let the lock hang unlocked until after her husband had fully transformed into Barbara.

She watched closely as he emerged from the bathroom, his face fully transformed with cosmetics and the long blond wig on his head with feelings bordering on lust as he dressed in the outfit she had laid out for him on their bed.

She approved of the more subtle shades of eye shadow, blush, and lipstick he had used. His contouring was once again on point and feminized his face perfectly. Her teaching and the video tutorials she found really worked their magic.

Getting dressed now, first he put on the light solid grey bra and panty set. She wanted to help with his breast forms but held back and ended up simply watching with admiration as he settled them into the cups of his bra. He now sported perky c-cup breasts.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." Barbara chastised.

"Yes, but your boobs are right there." Sasha replied, still admiring his chest turning into her bosom.

"I like the way they stick once they get warm." Barbara remarked.

"I'm told we can also glue them on if you ever need to go braless." Sasha replied.

Her matching panties were hipster style by Victoria's Secret. Sasha admired the way the skimpy panties sat low around his hips, the amount of exposed flesh on his butt cheeks and the way the fabric pulled slightly into and between the cleft of his full firm round bottom.

Next he...she...Barbara, opened the package containing a new pair of grey thigh high stockings, rolled them up, and then put them on, unrolling them back up her long smooth legs. The silicon bands of the thigh highs would hold them up without need of a garter belt.

Sasha admired his legs and also the way the stockings both covered and flattered them. Most women didn't wear stockings anymore, but they were perfect for Barbara. Her legs were femininely shaped, albeit a bit more muscularly, like a female athlete, but once covered with heavy stockings they were transformed completely.

She put on the granite grey leather skirt next. The A-line skirt looked flattering as it draped around her waist and over her hips, ending at just above the knee. The bands of her stockings were now hidden from view.

Lastly there was the complementary grey v-neck woman's blouse. The front lace details really drew attention to her bosom and were flattering to her cleavage. The blouse was shaped to flatter her curves as well, drawing in around the waist and then flaring back out slightly at the hip.

She then watched as Barbara put on a new pair of low 3" block heels. The first pair of heels she ever bought on line on her own. The low heels were comfortable, looked good, and had an adorable grey bow on the toes and a delicate looking ankle strap with a faux buckle around the ankle. They were high enough that her ass and legs would look even more amazing from the heels elevating effects.

Good posture was important after all.

"Lots of grey today?" Barbara asked, commenting on the color coordination of her outfit.

The light grey top she wore matched the grey of her thigh high stockings. The darker granite grey skirt matched the grey of her block heels.

"MmHm...it looks so nice, but conservative too. It's perfect for a day out shopping as a woman and blending in with the crowd."

Sasha did help with the clip on earrings as well as a bracelet and necklace from her jewelry box. Simple gold chain with a small charm.

Once finished she stepped back to admire Barbara's presentation. She was flawless and suitably dressed for a day trip of shopping!

Sasha herself wore black leggings and a loose peasants blouse in pastel colors, her full c-cup bosom matching Barbara's. Sasha did feel justified in selecting the breast forms she purchased for Barbara. The forms, being the same size as her breasts, felt right to her. She didn't think that she would be jealous if Barbara had bigger tits than her, rather it was as if same sized breasts were simply something they had in common. Sasha matched with similar black low block heels as well, ankle booties more appropriate for her leggings.

She handed Barbara one of her older black purses and made sure she put her wallet inside adding it to the few well chosen items she had already stowed inside it, a few cosmetics, a hair brush, and accessories; just in case.

Now that Barbara was fully dressed and transformed from her husband to her girlfriend, with a knowing grin of satisfaction, Sasha reached under his skirt, lowered his panties, and finally locked the small padlock. She savored the satisfying sound from the lock as in clicked closed, locking his cock in chastity.

Once satisfied that her cross dressed husband's cock was securely constrained she took one more moment to admire her and how pretty she was.

Before pulling her panty back up and dropping her skirt hem she gently cupped and squeezed her balls. Barbara gasped and flinched ever so slightly despite the gentle touch. Trapped in chastity her testicles were held up and out by the base ring; exposed and vulnerable.

Sasha looked to Barbara. Once fully transformed, dressed, and locked in chastity it was easier, even felt natural, to think of her as Barbara rather than as 'him' anymore.

Sasha led the way out their front door as they made their way to her car, the staccato taps of their high heels announcing their progress.

"So where are we going?"

"We're going to the city. Better shopping, better stores and nobody knows us. We can shop in perfect anonymity." Sasha replied. She figured he would like the anonymity while she eagerly anticipated the wider variety of stores than was available in their small town.

As she drove out she mentally compiled a varied itinerary. She figured they would go through the thrift stores and a few discount department stores to see what new items may be in inventory. It would be a good first outing for Barbara to let her get comfortable. In fact, the whole point in going to multiple stores was to help get her out and be comfortable being out. It should allay any of her fears of being read or made.

But of course she also intended that the flagship store of the luxury department store would also be a lot of fun. She would finish the day with a stop at a lingerie store, a shoe store and even an adult store.