Torment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara found her 'new'50s heels were easy to walk in. The black baby doll rounded toe heels were adorable as well as comfortable. They were originally designed for daily wear and comfort was considered in their design and manufacture. The heels also were open on the sides of her feet covering just her heels and her toes. A strap ran over the top of her foot to help hold the shoe in place.

With such a large purchase the clerk had thrown in a white faux pearl necklace to accessorize and complete the look.

Back and seated in the car Sasha admired how the dress filled out the seat around Barbara, making her waist appear smaller as she sat delicately, femininely in the passenger seat. Her heels and ankles looked so sexy despite the modesty the dress afforded.

Sasha idly wondered now if she had a fetish for Barbara as a 50s housewife. Her whole appearance had been transformed from the attractive and athletic college girl that had started this day into a demure 50s housewife.

"Where to now?" Barbara asked as Sasha started the car.

"Only one store left." Sasha answered. She gave her beautiful girlfriend a warm heartfelt smile. Barbara was still ready for more. She had really embraced what a shopping trip was supposed to feel and be like.

She was certain that she would just love the visit to the adult store. The anticipation was pure torment!