Torment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Barbara's moans grew louder Sasha knew she was close. The stimulation from the strap on dildo onto her clitoris was driving her wild and Barbara's moans indicated she would cum any second. Sasha smirked as she knew Barbara's cum could not erupt explosively from her trapped and chaste cock. Confined as it was her orgasm would instead dribble out heavily but consistently as the strap on milked the prostate and the pistoning of her plastic penis pushed out Barbara's cum.

Barbara suddenly cried in rapture and Sasha drove in hard, triggering her orgasm. She felt lightning bolts of pleasure wrack her body from her clit, to her toes, from her lips to her nipples!

Sasha's finally thrust into Barbara left her faux cock buried as deep as it could possibly go, her silicon testicles dangling against Barbara's chastity cage base ring trapped scrotum and balls.

Sasha regained awareness before Barbara did. She had already had two orgasms earlier. Barbara took a bit longer. Sasha monitored the torrent of cum that had been drained from Barbara's balls, forming a wet puddle on the bed sheets. She waited until the torrential flow decreased to just a few dribbles and then slacked off to near nothing. Sasha gave a few more subsequent thrusts with her faux cock to help push the last few drops of cum from inside her, out; much to Barbara's enjoyment.

Sasha held tight to Barbara and left her full firm silicon strap on remain deeply embedded in Barbara's ass.

Just as before she thought, life couldn't be better...everything was just...perfect!

**

Barbara sat delicately upon the toilet as she let her stream of urine flow into the bowl. She sat uneasily as her bottom and her asshole was still sore from Sasha's aggressive use of her earlier.

Barbara, tired, exhausted, rested her chin in her hand as her bladder drained and her cock relaxed and softened inside its caged confinement. Even after being so roughly used she still experienced the discomfort of her morning wood's inability to break free of her plastic penis prison.

As her bladder drained from all the beer she had drunk the evening before, Barbara sighed in satisfaction at the memory of how her wife had used her so roughly and brought her to two amazing anal orgasms in one night.

Once finished she wiped the tip of her trapped cock and cage with tissue, flushed the toilet, pulled up her panties and returned to bed. She was surprised to note Sasha roll over to face her.

"Did I wake you?'

"No, not really." Sasha replied.

Barbara got back in bed, on the wet spot, and pulled he covers back up.

"Want to go again?" Sasha asked.

Barbara's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped...before she noticed Sasha's expression. She was teasing her.

"I don't think I can. You really pounded me. My ass is sore." Barbara answered truthfully.

"Good." Sasha smirked.

They lay quietly in the dark. There were still a few hours to go till morning.

"It seems that I spend more time now as Barbara than as myself" Barbara mused.

"Is that a problem?" Sasha asked.

Barbara seemed to think a bit and this made Sasha worry. She loved how things were going this past year and didn't want to go back to what they were. She loved the way they were now and wanted to explore even more.

"No, I guess not. In lots of ways this is just...just...feels..."

"What?"

"Natural." Barbara summarized.

Sasha let go a breath she wasn't aware she was holding. Her heart filled with joy and lust at knowing she could continue with her husband's feminization and their mutual erotic explorations.

Exhausted, they fell back asleep till morning.

**

The next day, lying outside in her bikini, Sasha smirked as for the first time in a long time Barbara actually seemed to be nervous. The tucking of her penis and testicles had given her the smooth flat front and the v-shape of a woman's mons beneath her biking bottoms. While Sasha lamented that she couldn't keep her feminized husband chaste in a cock cage without ruining the smooth frontal appearance, the adhesive they had used to glue her penis in place between her legs was working admirably.

Barbara's testicles had been pushed back up into her inguinal canal, the recess from which they had long ago descended during puberty. Her penis was tucked back against her now empty scrotum that was now glued together into the center of her crotch with the head of her cock pointing back towards her anus.

Barbara would need to sit to pee, something she was already familiar with when she wore her cage anyway, and that was most of the time these days.

Her bikini was cut to expose as much of her bottom as possible without being a thong. The 'cheeky' cut did it's job well as it expertly exposed and flattered her firm and round bottom. The 'cheeky' style cut covered the cleft of her bottom without becoming nestled in between. The cut also left exposed a lot of leg and was flattering to her overall figure.

The matching bikini top was large enough to adequately cover her C cup breast forms and still plunge down between her 'bosom', exposing her chest between her firm silicon forms.

Similar to her penis, Sasha had used adhesive to secure the forms to her smooth clean and hairless chest. Sasha was surprised how much she liked applying glue to Barbara's forms. When the adhesive had set her 'breasts' were now firmly attached to her chest.

Barbara rather enjoyed the novel sensation of breast hanging from her chest once the adhesive had set. They pulled on her chest and pectorals and improved the illusion and sensation of having full round breasts sitting upon her chest.

Sasha thought that Barbara looked wonderful when topless. The skin tone of her forms was selected to match her natural skin tone. Sasha directed Barbara to use a bit of filler and waterproof makeup to blend the edges of her forms with her skin and once finished they looked completely natural. It was almost a shame to cover them up with her bikini top.

Sasha wore her preferred black bikini while Barbara wore the white bikini Sasha had gifted her as a surprise. Sasha wanted to have a fun vacation and seeing her feminized husband in a bikini was a long desired goal. She had even splurged for white leather strappy sandals for Barbara and a white and blue floral Aloha beach wrap for wearing over her bikini should they choose to take a walk anywhere.

Sasha took Barbara outside so they could sunbathe; making sure Barbara carried the tray holding their margarita glasses and a full margarita pitcher. Sasha followed so as to watch one more thing; the sway of Barbara's ass.

Sasha had insisted that after Barbara's morning enema and anal douching that she use the butt plug they had purchased awhile back. Barbara already had a practiced heel to toe stride when en femme that gave her a feminine walk but DAMN! The butt plug was really giving her hips a more pronounced roll with every single step! That and her full bottom actually had just a bit of jiggle!

Barbara daintily set the tray on the table between the two lounge chairs. Sasha admired her full bottom and long legs when she bent at the waist to set the tray down. Her bent over posture formed the perfect picture of pulchritude...so hot!

The lounge chairs on the deck were a perfect place to tan and enjoy being outside. Sasha made sure Barbara liberally applied sun tanning lotion on her back as she lay on her belly on the lounge chair. Once done Sasha also made sure that Barbara applied enough lotion on her own body, liberally used to prevent sunburn.

Their skin glistening from oil, Sasha and Barbara lay down on their backs upon their towels on their deck lounge chairs. Aloe and coconut scented lotion providing a pleasant fragrance.

Comfortably situated, the unanticipated comfort of wearing a bikini, the warmth of the sun on her body, and the intoxicating effect of the tequila from the margarita's they were savoring worked their magic as Barbara closed her eyes and slipped easily into deep relaxation.

**

Her relaxing moment was interrupted by a loud crash!

Startled, Barbara sat up quickly, just in time to be splashed with margarita mix from the pitcher. She caught sight of a volleyball flying past.

Now soaked by margarita mix, Barbara pieced together what must have happened. The volleyball had crashed onto the table that was holding the margarita pitcher between Sasha and herself, spilling and sending the contents flying. The ball bounced away as the pitcher broke upon the ground.

"I'm sorry girls, are you two ok, my ball just got away from me."

Barbara looked over as an extremely handsome young man in board shorts ran up to them. She glanced over to Sasha who seemed similarly surprised.

"Um...yes...you just got me wet is all." Barbara answered simply. Sasha seemed to smirk at her response.

"What happened?" Sasha asked the tall handsome stranger.

"Sorry ladies, the ball got away from us. Tried to dive for it but knocked it the wrong way."

"Oh...it's ok," Sasha said as she handed a towel to Barbara. "These things happen."

Barbara irritably dabbed away at the margarita mix that had splashed all over her.

"No harm no foul." Sasha said politely.

"What's your name?" Sasha asked.

"Scott, Scott Free." The handsome young stranger picked up his volleyball. "And who might you two be?" Barbara and Sasha could both see his straight even white teeth as he smiled.

"I'm Sasha and this is my...friend...Barbara."

"Nice to meet you both." Scott smiled again as he tossed the ball from hand to hand. "You know, if you want, you can come join us on the beach. Maybe play a bit of ball with us."

Sasha didn't even hesitate.

"You know what, that sounds like fun. We'll grab our towels and be right over." She smiled brightly at Scott.

"Great. I'll tell the guys you're coming." Scott said as he ran back to his group.

Sasha and Barbara gathered up their beach towels and made their way out from their patio. Of course Sasha refused to let Barbara wear her aloha wrap and Sasha left her black beach wrap on their lounge chairs before they strolled down the beach near the surf, making their way across the sand to the Volleyball net.

Sasha had Barbara lead the way, for selfish reasons. She could never help herself as she admired her feminized husband, presenting as her sexy girlfriend. Her flat tummy, trained narrow waist, and just enough hips to fully pass as feminine. Now with her practiced walk and the sway of her full bottom fully exposed by her bikini she felt arousal make her own bikini bottom wet and sticky.

Following the young man Sasha and Barbara found an open spot near the court and lay down their towels.

"Hey everybody, this is Barbara and Sasha." Scott announced as they set down their towels.

Barbara and Sasha waved.

"Sasha, Babs; this here is Willie Stroker, Drew Peacock, Scott Free, and Bill Ding."

Babs? Barbara felt irked.

"And the girls over here are Ivana Onatop, Victoria Mystère, and Ophelia Grope."

"So are you two here on break like us?" Victoria asked.

"Yes. Just here for a few days of fun in the sun." Sasha volunteered.

"Cool, at what hotel are you staying?"

"Oh we rented that condo right there, number 69." Sasha replied, waving breezily to the beach front condo.

"Nice." Willie, Bill, Scott and Drew all said simultaneously. Ivana, Victoria and Ophelia rolled their eyes.

"A condo on the beach, how awesome!" Ivana Onatop remarked, glaring at the boys.

"Your not students though are you?" Ophelia Grope casually inquired. Barbara and Sasha were young looking but they didn't look young enough to be college students.

"Oh no, we're faculty." Sasha lied, answering for both of them.

"C'mon Scott, it's your serve." Drew shouted.

The young men went back onto the sand court with the ball and soon enough their game resumed.

Sasha and Barbara settled onto their beach towels for some sun, but not until after Barbara had applied more lotion onto Sasha's back, and Sasha eagerly did the same for Barbara. Both of them noticed the interest they attracted as they spread lotion onto their bodies.

Sasha smiled knowingly while Barbara blushed profusely when she noticed they were being watched by the many fit and tanned men in their board shorts and other appropriate beachwear. It would seem that two hot girls in bikinis rubbing each other down with sun block tended to attract certain levels of male attention. Ophelia and Ivana focused on the game but their actions didn't escape Victoria's notice. She seemed to watch longer than necessary.

Barbara's thoughts were interrupted by cheers from Scott and Bill and groans from Willie and Drew. Obviously Scott and Bill must have won.

"So you girls ready to play?" Scott asked as the guys all came over to the girls, raiding the cooler for water and beer.

"Do you two play?" Ophelia asked.

Barbara noticed that Ophelia and Ivana stood up and were getting ready.

"We're total amateurs." Barbara said, finally speaking for the first time. She was careful to speak slowly and evenly to control her femme voice and not give anything away.

"So are we. Mixed double doubles?" Ivana replied and asked.

"Sure." The guys answered as one.

"Ok, teams of four; Scott, me, Bill and Ophelia on one team...and you two with Drew and Willie." Ivana said, dividing up the teams.

Barbara immediately knew now who was single and who was dating. The girls with dates were setting up their boyfriend's friends with her and Sasha. She wondered if Sasha knew it. She wondered what that meant for Victoria and how she fit in with the group.

As the game began Sasha knew exactly how much attention they were getting from the young male athletes. They were trying not to be obvious but she knew full well that she was considered a MILF by younger men and while Barbara tended to appear even younger than she did...lucky bitch...she also clearly presented as a potential conquest for a brave or overeager young suitor. Were these guys mistaking them for anything more?

While Barbara was a natural athlete, Sasha noted that she really dialed back her skills. Was it because she was playing nearly naked in a white bikini with breast forms? Or perhaps it was the attention her full bottom and bouncing breasts garnered that caused her to dial back her game, playing less aggressively than she normally would or could.

Sasha did notice that Barbara followed her lead, as well as the leads of Ophelia and Ivana, playing 'like a girl' and lettting the 'men' do the spikes while she and Barbara were content to bump and set the ball as necessary.

Sasha also watched as Barbara would occasionally have to pull her bikini bottom from between the cleft of her butt cheeks. The 'cheeky' style and cut of her bottoms would normally be sufficient material not to nestle between her ass cheeks when walking or resting but even the smallest amount of athletic activity was enough exertion to cause the fabric to creep up between her bottom globes.

Sasha's full cut bikini bottoms gave didn't trouble her at all so she got to watch the reaction of the men when Barbara reset the bikini back into its proper place. She tried to be discreet but Drew and Willie never failed to notice when she withdrew the bottom strap and their smiles belied their apparent admiration.

Factually speaking, Barbara did have a nice butt!

The game was actually a lot of fun and both teams appeared evenly matched. The score was close as the game was nearing its end.

With the game this close Barbara started to feel her natural competitiveness appear. They were down by one and needed to get the serve back if they wanted any chance of winning.

After the serve the volley went back and forth for several seconds and in a desperate move Barbara dove to try and bump the ball when Scott went up opposite her and spiked.

She knew that men tended to go easy when playing girls but either he didn't expect it or he didn't think she would go for it and when Barbara dove for the save, she missed.

The ball cut across her forehead. As she landed hard in the sand she felt the sting from the ball as it raked across her skin. A red mist briefly obscured her vision and she could feel pain and a wet liquid drip from her forehead.

"Oh shit." One of the girls cried out.

Somehow Sasha had grabbed and held a towel and now held it against Barbara's forehead.

"Let me see." Victoria Mystère was immediately by their side, commanded.

Sasha carefully removed the towel.

"There, that's not so bad. We can wash it out and get a band aid on it and you'll be fine." Victoria announced after assessing the wound.

"Are you sure." Barbara sniffled.

"Sure I'm sure, I'm a nursing student."

"Ok." Barbara sniffled again.

"Thank you Victoria." Sasha said politely, thankful for the assist.

"Don't mention it, and please, call me Vicky. C'mon, I'll help you."

The three girls walked toward the condo, guiding Barbara and promising the guys to be right back.

Once there Sasha went to retrieve the first aid kit while Vicky soothed Barbara and gently washed the wound at the bathroom sink.

"Here you go." Sasha handed over a band aid and antiseptic lotion, letting Vicky expertly apply both. Once finished, on a whim, Vicky leaned in and gave Barbara's boo-boo a kiss.

"There, there; all better."

Sasha watched with surprise as Barbara leaned back into Vicky and reciprocated her kiss. Barbara must be grateful for her care. She was even more surprised when Vicky responded.

The kiss was more than a chaste and pure kiss of thanks; Sasha saw pressure on their lips and even passion when Vicky closed her eyes and held Barbara's forearms in a gentle embrace.

When the kiss broke Barbara noticed Sasha's expression.

"What?" Barbara asked, confused.

Did I do something wrong, she wondered?

"That was hot." Sasha gasped. She surprised herself with her admission.

Vicky looked shy but also happy, happy with what she had done.

"You two are together, aren't you? You're more than just friends...I can tell." Vicky pronounced softly.

"Yes." Both Barbara and Sasha answered together.

"You're so lucky to have each other." Vicky acknowledged, sounding sad.

Barbara and Sasha merely shared a look before Sasha did what she loved to do, she took control.

"You can be lucky too." Sasha smirked.

Truthfully, Vicky was hot! The busty coed was stacked in the breast department. She made Barbara's C cups look small. Vicky was easily a DD cup. Taking a good look at her Sasha estimated Vicky was about 5'3" maybe 125-130 lbs. She wore her hair short, in a long pixie cut that suited her delicate features and facial structure. She had a tiny tummy and perfect waist as well as a firm full bottom. She made her bikini, a full cut bottom and top similar to Barbara's but in a striped pattern look good.

Sasha leaned in to give Vicky a kiss of thanks and was pleased when Vicky reciprocated. Taking the side of Vicky's face and chin with one hand Sasha held Vicky's head steady as her tongue teased Vicky's lips. Exploring with the tip of her tongue she was pleased when Vicky's lips parted admitting her tongue's access to her warm, wet mouth.

Barbara meanwhile stood still, completely forgetting her injury to her forehead as she enjoyed the view of her wife kissing a hot college coed. Her stunned expression gave way to awe as their kiss turned French, then to frustration as her penis, tucked and trapped by adhesive between her legs struggled agonizingly to become erect. Unable to grow long and hard despite the throbbing blood flow it was unable to stop her precum from leaking out the head of her hidden ardor.

The precum flowed freely from her penis into her bikini bottom, becoming wet, and forming a dark wet spot that slowly expanded larger and larger.

"I see someone is getting excited." Sasha remarked, her comment serving as a reminder to Barbara that a lady sits with her legs closed.