Torment Ch. 07

Story Info
Spring Break.
8k words
4.51
10.6k
5

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha's husband returned home from work. He felt his spirits lift from the labors of the day as soon as the car engine shut off. Entering the house from the garage he made his way down the hall to the master bedroom. He noted idly that there was no laundry to do. He had caught up on the weekend and kept up during the week. He had planned it that way so as to be able to enjoy Friday evening with Sasha.

Once in the master bedroom he doffed his work clothes, polo shirt and khaki pants, socks and panties into the laundry hamper. Being Friday, he took time and care to clean out his rear using an enema solution. Anal douching on weekends had become a routine, necessary for him and his wife and the erotic play that had become their new normal. A couple of minutes later he emptied his bowels in the toilet. A second douche with sterile water rinsed out any last remaining ick from inside his posterior.

Unpleasant necessities complete he then took a quick shower with a gentle vanilla scented body wash to rinse off. Once complete he toweled dry and made his way to the bathroom vanity. A brief examination of his face necessitated the use of his razor to remove the day's growth of whiskers.

Quickly his bristles and whiskers fell and with a quick rinse once again his face was smooth and soft and youthful. Another brief inspection revealed he was now ready to apply his makeup.

A subtle mental shift in thought occurred as soon as the beard concealer and the smooth even application of foundation were applied occurred in his mind. A deeper sense of relaxation overcame the stresses from the daily toil. A sense of well-being settled within as he contoured his face. A sense of ease whelmed within as he used the blender brush on the contouring bronzer and highlighter to soften his features and make them over into hers.

She relaxed still more, tension leaving her shoulders as blusher was applied to the apple of her cheeks. Opening her eye-shadow palette she felt flush with amazement and gratitude at the plethora of color choices available. She had long practice now and easily selected the three colors she wanted to use for this evening. With practiced hands she applied the colors feminizing her eyes and further accentuating her feminine appearance.

Liquid eye liner was still a bitch but she got lucky and managed to draw perfect wings at the corner of her eyes on the first try. Mascara went on effortlessly and her long strong dark lashes became even longer with the mascara application.

The last step this early evening was lipstick. She complemented the greens and gold of her eye shadow with color appropriate lipstick. She selected the softer pink color from her available selection and applied it to her full lips. Subtle use of her lip-liner helped to expand the boundary of her lips drawing them even fuller, allowing the impression of her full lips to seem even fuller. A quick coat of lip gloss and her lips were now full, glossy, and luscious.

With her makeup complete Sasha's husband reached for the natural hair blond wig on its head stand. With careful hands she took the wig, brushed a few stray hairs into place and set the blond locks upon her head. A quick tug and slight adjustment and the transformation was complete

Barbara looked into her mirror and liked the woman she saw looking back at her from her reflection.

Without hesitation she opened the drawer near the vanity basin and withdrew the clear chastity cage within. She had to move quickly, her arousal would make installation of her cage difficult if she didn't move quickly.

Arousal caused her penis to start to swell as soon as she used applied lotion around the base of her penis. Lotion would help prevent skin from pinching as the base ring snapped shut. Once it was closed and situated around the base of her shaft (forcing her scrotum and testicles forward and away from her body) she slipped the locking pin though the ring, holding the ring shut.

Barbara next used a water based lubricant and applied a thin coat of the lube to the inside of the cage tube. She had to move quickly now as her arousal was growing. Her emerging tumescence actually helped with the quick insertion of her cock into the cage tube. She was fortunate to have only begun her arousal as the tube and spacer slipped over the locking pin trapping her swelling member before it became too large and uncontrollable.

The last item was of course, the lock. Sasha had left the lock with the cage. Barbara took the unlocked lock and placed the hasp through the eye of the lock pin. The hasp with lock would now keep her cage in place. Barbara left the lock unlocked, only Mistress Sasha was allowed to lock of unlock her chastity.

Exiting the master bathroom for the master bedroom Barbara, on a whim, put on her thigh high stockings. Sasha had left out red stay up thigh highs and Barbara preferred stay up thigh highs to other styles. The silicon bands around the thigh that held them up without need of a garter belt looked and felt amazing.

Barbara also put on the high heels that Sasha had selected and set out for her. She took one last glance at the outfit Sasha had set out for her before she turned and left the bedroom. She mustn't keep mistress waiting.

Naked except for stockings and heels, Barbara walked out the bedroom and made her way to Sasha. She would be sitting at her desk and just finishing up for the day. The tap of Barbara's high heels on the hardwood floor and the click of the tiny heart shaped padlock against the plastic of her chastity preceded her arrival before Sasha.

Barbara presented herself before her wife and mistress. Sasha made her wait. Barbara stood contrapposta pose until her wife deigned to notice her. Once she did, Sasha smiled, reached for the lock, gently shook the lock to assure the hasp was within the eye of the locking pin and with a tiny flick of the wrist pushed the lock up and closed it onto the hasp.

A soft click seemed louder in Barbara's ears as the lock closed, trapping her in chastity until her wife decided to free her.

Would it be a few hours? All day? A few days? Barbara never really knew how long she would remain locked up once their weekend began. Their chastity play gave full control of the duration of her chastity to Sasha. And since she and Sasha had the next full week off she knew there was a very real possibility she could be locked up for up to nine days.

Nine days was a disquieting thought as she had never been locked up more than 4 days on any of their other long holiday weekends or vacations.

Sasha acknowledged Barbara and waved her off with a flick of her hand. Barbara returned to the bedroom to don the outfit Sasha had selected, a coy, demure smile never leaving her face and gracing her with a shy feminine expression.

Barbara returned quickly to the master bedroom. She put on the rich red panties and matching brassiere and slipped her realistic silicon breast forms into the bra cups. Her faux C cup bosom was full and fit her frame well. Barbara admired the plunge of the bra that exposed her faux cleavage. She also noted the panties were already creeping into the cleft of her bottom. The tight cotton poly-blend material was creeping irrevocably and indecently deeper between her butt cheeks. While not quite as minimal as a thong strap the high cut panties did an amazing job of hiding in her ass crack and placing her full firm and round bottom admirably on display.

Barbara put on the dark red pleated mini skirt and the ice white cami top Sasha had selected for her. The mini skirt Sasha chose for her hung from waist to mid thigh and did an admirable job of accentuating her legs and full bottom while the spaghetti strap spandex blend cami top highlighted her remarkable bosom. Her red brassiere was visible through the material of the thin white top.

Barbara now inspected her high heels. Glossy black 4 inch stiletto heel closed toe pumps decorated her feet. She took a moment to admire her finished presentation in the mirror. Barbara turned to one side to admire her flat tummy and narrower waist; the waist training corset she had been using was beginning to show its effectiveness on her now smaller waist. She wondered how often she would be wearing it during their vacation.

She admired her profile and her full bosom, and then her full bottom. She adored the swing and flip of the skirt when she turned. Her caged cock bulge didn't show at all thanks to the forgiving nature of her skirt pleats. She was proud of how fit her legs were. She lifted the skirt slightly until she could just see her panty covered cock cage. She turned and saw in the mirrors reflection that she could even boast of having a thigh gap!

She let her skirt drop as she gave one last final critical inspection of her cosmetically feminized face, and satisfied with her presentation, made her way to the kitchen. Sasha would want a whiskey and coke to end her work day and Barbara needed to get dinner started. Sasha wanted to cook on the grill tonight.

Grilling was something Sasha's husband had once enjoyed doing but in an acknowledgement of how their relationship had evolved Sasha now preferred to run the grill. Barbara would need to put the marinade on the meat and also ready the vegetable kabobs. She would prepare the salad as well and make sure Sasha's drink was always full. Barbara had stopped on her way home from work and filled a growler with the newest offering from their local craft brewer that they wanted to sample tonight.

Preparing the meat Barbara also noted how her steak was now no longer the largest one. Indeed, when they went shopping at the grocery store they had deliberately selected portions of equal size. Smaller meals were helpful in keeping her weight and tummy under control as well as another method she used to keep her back door clean and free for her wife's enjoyment.

Satisfied and happy, her stress of work having completely left her body Barbara slipped easily and fully into embracing her role as her wife's housewife. Her coy satisfied smile remained a fixture upon her soft face as she flitted and twirled around the kitchen preparing their meal.

Her latest weekend in chastity had begun.

**

After they ate dinner and after Barbara had cleaned up, washed the dishes, and made sure their glasses were full...the new ale from the craft brewery was really something...Sasha took control of Barbara and brought her to the bedroom. Sasha had been fantasizing about starting the weekend off early and really getting a jump on their vacation.

Sasha and her husband had a taken a full 5 days of vacation time and had two full weekends as well. Sasha intended to make the most of the time she had available.

Sasha looked down Barbara's back as she worked her mouth up and down over Sasha's strap on. Lying back on the bed, legs spread, Barbara on her hands and knees between Sasha's legs, Barbara was bobbing up and down on Sasha's strap on dildo.

Sasha admired her feminized husband, now presenting as her girlfriend and lover as she gave her dildo a severe working over with her moist, wet and talented mouth.

Barbara's full red lips were wrapped around the dildo shaft, her saliva slickening and making the silicon rod glisten in the soft lighting. The soft sounds of her labored breathing and the sloppy sound of fake cock sliding into and out from her mouth were the only music the room needed.

Barbara had removed her top and skirt earlier. From her seated and reclined position Sasha easily looked down upon Barbara, her long legs elevating her ass high while her head was held low over the dildo filling her mouth.

Barbara's bare back sloped down from her ass to her head where only the red bra straps on her shoulders and the clasps of her bra band clipped together between her shoulder blades. Her hair had been flipped back to keep it clear of her face as she orally worshipped Sasha's girthy strap on. An action she had to repeat from time to time as the hair from her wig would slowly, irresistibly droop down and obscure her face.

Sasha let her eyes wander over Barbara's back and loved how narrower her waist had become and how full her bottom appeared in relation to her waist. Her husband had always been blessed with nice hips but now with waist training feminizing him further, Barbara's hip to waist ratio had got even closer to the feminine ideal.

And her full bottom was flattered quite well by the red panties she wore. The skimpy panty had pulled up taught between her bottom cleft and disappeared, allowing the red waist band of the panty encircling her hips to provide visual contrast emphasizing her hips to waist ratio and the globes of her elevated ass.

On her knees, Barbara still wore her red thigh highs flattering her firm legs and her black high heels were still on her feet.

Sasha smiled in satisfaction. As she lay back, relaxed upon a pile of pillows behind her supporting her head and back, she had the perfect view of her girlfriend and feminized husband as she was kneeling on the bed, serving her mistress.

Life couldn't get any better.

As Barbara's oral attention pushed and pulled against her strap on cock, Sasha's pussy grew damp from the teasing. The little nubbins on he back side of the strap on belt dildo mounting piece pushed and slid against her clitoris and her arousal grew exponentially.

Sasha's juices were flowing as her natural lubrication made her pussy wet and ready.

Barbara worked her mouth hard, sliding the dildo up and down her throat and mouth. She controlled her breathing, only drawing in air as soon as the head reached her lips on every third stroke with her tongue. The sharp gasp of inhalation coinciding with the slurping sound of her tongue and lips on the cylindrical silicon staff shoved slowly and sensually back into her oral cavity.

Barbara had become quite an expert at the art of manipulating a cock with just her mouth, lips and tongue, a testament to her oral prowess.

The vision of loveliness coupled with the slippery sensation of her engorged and aroused clitoris and labial folds finally brought Sasha to the brink of orgasm. As Barbara plunged her head and mouth down, as the faux cock once again disappeared between her lips, and as the base of the toy pressured and pleasured her clit, Sasha lost control as rapture exploded throughout her mind and body.

First one, and then a second burst of orgasmic bliss burst upon her as Sasha lost all sense of time and space...suffused in cascading lights and the exclusion of conscious thought, only aware of warmth and pleasure.

Coming down from her orgasmic high Sasha clasped her hands onto Barbara's head and pushed hard to get her to stop. Her body was spent from the dual orgasms and she needed rest.

As Barbara let the cock slip from her mouth, careful to slurp up the last drop of saliva she and Sasha now made and held eye contact.

The mutual expression of love on each of their faces was reward enough.

Her orgasm achieved, Sasha now took direct control. She directed Barbara to stay on her hands and knees and took position behind her. The strap-on was thoroughly slickened with Saliva but Sasha still applied water based lubricant to Barbara's anal star. She paused to enjoy the moment and the view as Barbara's sphincter flinched slightly from the cool wet sensation of the lube's application.

Sasha lined up her dildo with Barbara's ass. Once the tip made contact Barbara exhaled softly. Sasha easily, with firm steady pressure pushed the tip and head of her strap on cock into Barbara's ass.

Watching Barbara's ass spread and her sphincter expand and then clench onto the silicon penis was always a highlight to enjoy. Sasha felt her nipples and aureoles tingle with excitement as she pushed the cock into Barbara until the silicon balls at the base were pressed against Barbara's caged cock and balls and the silicon shaft fully buried.

Barbara's whimper once she bottomed out was another reward all its own.

As Sasha began to slowly stroke her dildo in and out of Barbara's ass she had time to muse on her earlier oral ecstasy.

Sasha had many occasions to experience fellatio as a giver of head and thought of it as somewhat embarrassing and also somewhat empowering. Her husband (probably) used to think that a woman had to submit to a man to give head.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Giving head was one of the most empowering things a woman could do for her man. When giving head; women held all the power. A man's most sensitive and delicate organ was literally in her mouth and between her teeth. The pleasure she gave her man was entirely voluntary and could be given or withdrawn at will.

She now had a better perspective from the typical man's point of view. Seeing it for herself, from the vantage point of the receiver she could fully understand the attraction men found.

The look of lust on Barbara's countenance was inspiring!

The way her lips stretched ever so slightly into an "O" around the cock shaft; amazing.

The way her cheeks would fill, bulge out, and then collapse as the cock head travelled past them and down her throat, then back up from her throat to her lips; awesome!

She had also found that when a string of drool stretched from her mouth to the cock wasn't as embarrassing as she had thought. Seeing that for herself; when a string from her dildo to Barbara's lips stretched out, seeing the connection between cock and mouth...it had to be experienced to be truly understood!

Sasha felt fortunate that with her feminized husband she had the opportunities to make these discoveries and experiences to appreciate and accept her new found understanding.

Sasha slowly increased the pace of her fucking. She could plainly see that Barbara and her ass had relaxed enough now to go faster and give her ass a pounding it deserved. With the increased pace Barbara also started to sigh and moan as the stimulation on her prostate would be increasing.

Yep, Sasha thought, there's no denying it...Barbara is a slut!

Sasha tried to think of one single time that Barbara had ever refused or tried to beg off from having sex. She couldn't think of a single instance. She never refused to put out and eagerly let Sasha peg her whenever she wanted.

So hot!

Sasha considered the sensation of receiving clitoral stimulation from oral sex via her strap on dildo versus oral sex directly from Barbara's tongue to her pussy. She now knew she liked oral through her dildo just as much as oral directly to her pussy if not more so. Oral without the intervening dildo was sweet and sensitive, but oral sex using the strap on cock as an oral joystick was more exciting even though both methods served their purpose...getting her off!

Barbara's moans began to increase both in frequency and volume and Sasha began to thrust her eight inch long girthy strap on cock faster and deeper into Barbara's ass. The repetitive slapping sound of lap to buttocks increased in tempo.

Sasha now felt push back from her strap on to her clitoris. Even having cum twice from Barbara's earlier oral endeavors Sasha was growing wet and her clit was being stimulated something fierce.

Sasha compared how getting pounded by her husband was amazing, but would leave her sore from his aggressive masculine fuck stick.

Contrasting that with her strap on was easy. She would still get her pleasure but would not be as sore. Sensitivity of her clitty was increased when she was the one doing the fucking. Another reason to her mind that justified her decision to continue feminizing her husband and garnering acceptance in her mind.

Even though she was kneeling behind her, Sasha was able to notice that Barbara's precum was dribbling from her trapped cock onto the bed sheets.

No big deal though; she would simply make sure Barbara changed the sheets after...or just make her sleep on the wet spot she created!