Torment Ch. 09 - The Work Trip

Story Info
Sasha's husband takes a short trip for work.
2.5k words
4.55
5.1k
4

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Just a short story to try a break out of the doldrums. This story is 95% true and 5% elaborated. Hope you enjoy.*

The Work Trip

Sasha's husband finally returned to his hotel room after a long day. The opportunity to travel for work was a fairly rare occurrence but when one of the company's major clients wanted on site engineering available for a critical phase of their project the company was eager to stay in their good...and lucrative...graces.

Sasha's husband hung the do not disturb sign on the doorknob then shut and locked the door behind him. He removed his tie and stripped out of his suit, carefully hanging everything up neatly before retreating into a hot shower. His cock grew hard at the thought of his remaining evening entertainment, a video chat with his wife Sasha.

Gently exfoliating his skin with body wash and using a sugar scrub to clean his face he had to exert will power to avoid stroking his cock too much as he cleaned his privates. Sasha's opinions on how much attention was needed before hygiene became masturbation were well established.

Toweling off after his shower he went to the bed and opened up the other suitcase he and Sasha had carefully packed. A shy smile graced his face as the pastel colors and feminine finery was opened to the light.

Sasha's husband could feel the irresistible pull inside his soul as he carefully unpacked each item and dressed to thrill.

First there was a blue Victoria's Secret tie dye bra and her realistic silicon breast forms.

Next, a matching blue Victoria's Secret thong panty. It was multi-color blue that complemented the tie dye of the bra and was just so cute! Sasha's husband reveled in the sensual feeling as he pulled the panty up over his long legs and as the strap of the thong was pulled up and nestled snugly into the cleft of his bottom. His penis bulge in the front of the panty was pulled snug.

He was careful as he opened the packaging to a pair of brand new teal (neon blue) thigh high stockings. Paired with a white 1950s vintage style garter belt, the combination felt heavenly and looked amazing on his long coltish legs.

The next item was brand new; a pale blue pleated mini skirt. The same luxurious feelings of femininity he savored when he donned his panty happened as he donned his skirt; the flutter of the fabric teasing his smoothly shaved, soft and hairless, glistening legs. The lotion he used earlier on them was truly amazing but the thigh high stockings really impressed him! The pleats of his skirt completely hid his penis bulge and furthered his ascent into 'her' feminine mindset.

Next he put on a white waist nipper under a teal blue cami top. The nipper pulled in his already narrow waist and the camisole tops artificial fiber clung smoothly to his effeminate form. He took a moment to slide his hands down over his bra, bust and down his tummy relishing 'her' improved slimmer figure.

The last article of clothing were white 3" block heel pumps. The chunky heels and their enclosed almond toe design was absolutely adorable and contributed to 'her' already youthful appearance.

Sasha's husband returned to the bathroom vanity. A glance at the clock confirmed he had only 30 minutes before he was due for his video call with Sasha. Opening up his...Barbara's...cosmetics case he carefully verified is whiskers had been full shaved and the sugar scrub had properly cleaned his face before he expertly began the process of fully transforming his face into 'hers'.

Nearly 30 minutes later, with the makeup applied and the blond wig with voluminous pigtails set snugly onto his head Sasha's husband completed his transformation into her.

Sasha's husband made a mental shift fully embracing his presentation and once again became "Barbara".

Using the time to full effect Barbara accessorized her appearance with dangly blue stone ear-rings, a white leather "PRINCESS" charm collar, and a silver chain multi-heart charm dangling from the collar leash ring.

Barbara smiled as she put on the final item. Her outfit would not be complete without her "PROPERTY OF SASHA" heart shaped dog tag on a silver 18" necklace. The heart shaped tag hung exposed and centered in her cleavage.

Perfect!

She set up her phone and dialed Sasha's number and as the phone rang she admired herself in the mirror and the camera phone display.

Barbara stood and made turns from side to side in front of the full length mirror admiring her feminization. She couldn't help it and didn't fight it; she enjoyed it way too much.

She admired the short skirt that left her garter belt suspender straps visible.

She admired the flounce of her brand new pleated mini-skirt.

She admired her full bust and taught tummy.

She admired her beautiful long legs and heels.

She admired the wig and the loose voluminous pigtails that bounced slightly when she moved her head. She admired a silver hair barrette with silver butterflies that she had placed on top of her hair like a tiara.

"Well hello pretty girl." Sasha's voice came from the phone and Barbara saw the beautiful smile fill her wife's face.

She was feeling so pretty right now!

"You look so pretty." Sasha said as she admired her feminized husband. She hated the time away despite the extra money he earned. "Good enough to eat."

"Do you really like it?" Barbara asked.

"Of course I do. I picked it out for you didn't I?" Sasha replied.

Sasha felt warmth between her legs as her arousal grew. She missed her husband but she missed her girl time with 'Barbara' even more.

Sasha watched as Barbara moved to the mini bar and retrieved a small bottle of wine. She had a wine glass and carefully poured the chilled wine into the goblet. Sasha admired how her feminine mannerisms came so naturally when she was fully transformed from her staid husband into her lesbian she-male lover.

"There is one more thing though." Sasha smirked. "Did you get the package I sent?"

"Yes. It's right here actually."

Sasha watched as Barbara set down her wine and turned to retrieve the package. She smirked again and felt the dampness in her panties increase as Barbara bent over to pick up the package from where it lay. Sasha had a perfect view of Barbara's smooth full bottom and the blue of her thong strap when her mini skirt rose up and exposed her bottom and thighs to the phones camera.

"May I open it?" Barbara asked.

"Of course, it's a gift for you after all." Sasha took a sip of her own wine as Barbara gently tore into the package. She admired the look of concentration on her face. The pursing of her ruby red lips, the focus of her heavily made up eyes, the flush on her cheeks. It was all she could do to stop herself from pulling down her own panties and Jilling off right there.

The look of astonishment on Barbara's face when she realized what made up the contents of the package was priceless!

"It's a new chastity cage!" Sasha exclaimed!

Barbara set aside the box and wrapping and held up the new cage. She was stunned silent and her expression showed it. Despite her shock she felt her penis stir in her panties...aggressively...in arousal, the tight cotton fabric of her thong straining to hold back her tumescence.

"Do you like it?" Sasha asked. She could barely hold back her laughter seeing Barbara's expression. This was the perfect gift.

"I...I..." Barbara stammered.

"It's the Cell Mate II. With this, and with WiFi I can help prevent you from cheating by succumbing to your base desires when you travel." Sasha pronounced.

"I...uh...I..." Barbara slowly turned the cage over in her hands. She closed her mouth and admired the sleek black opaque chastity cage and the strange electronic module integrated to the top of the cage itself.

"These are controlled by an app on my phone. Using this we can ensure you remain chaste and save your arousal for when we are together. I bought the larger model since you are well endowed. We don't want to encourage shrinkage, do we?"

"I...uh...no...no, we don't." Barbara slowly struggled to bring her emotions under control.

Damn it! Why does this make me hard? Why does Sasha torment me so? Her panties were straining and if she didn't get herself under control she would likely start to tent her skirt out.

"Well...go ahead...put it on." Sasha commanded. Her tone was sweet and controlled yet Barbara responded easily and immediately. Nearly a year of conditioning to chastity showing their effectiveness. She rose from her seat and made her way to the bathroom...

"Wait. Where are you going?" Sasha inquired.

Barbara stopped and immediately answered from off screen.

"To get the lotion Mistress."

Addressing Sasha as 'mistress' came automatically once they began their chastity play and Barbara didn't even notice her immediate use of the title. Once again nearly a year of conditioning to chastity showing its effectiveness.

"Well, bring it back. I want to watch you try it on." Sasha smiled again and sipped her wine when Barbara disappeared off screen. She was gone only a moment before returning with a bottle of lotion and a towel.

"Now I know you weren't thinking you would masturbate when you were gone on travel were you?" Sasha inquired.

"No mistress." Barbara responded automatically.

Truthfully she had been wondering about it. She was wondering if she would have the will power to resist. She was incredibly horny as she, they, had not had the chance for almost a week prior to the work trip to make love. Dressing up and transforming into her feminine alter ego only increased her desires.

"I know we decided we had to leave your regular cage off for travel. I'm sure explaining anything to the TSA would have been awkward." Sasha teased.

"Yes Mistress." Barbara agreed. Having the padlock of her chastity cage set off the metal detectors at the airport would have been less than ideal.

"Well, go on then." Sasha commanded, sipping her wine.

Barbara quickly skimmed over the enclosed instructions. After only a moment she set them down and lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Her engorged cock sprung free, nearly fully hard. She took the lotion and squeezed out a dollop and then applied the lotion to her inflamed aroused cock.

"Now don't stroke it Barbara." Sasha commanded again with just a hint of edge to her voice.

"No mistress." Barbara dutifully replied.

Truthfully, she really wanted to, but her mistress had given her a command. Barbara took the cage and placed it over the head of her cock and gently slid her cock inside the confined space. As soon as her cock began entry, her tumescence decreased and her cock slowly softened.

Barbara...and Sasha...watched in amazement. It's like her cock had been trained to submit to her cage over the course of nearly a year of chastity!

Slowly Barbara pushed her cock into the cage. As her erection subsided she was able to fit all of her penis inside. The single piece construction was different from her regular cage and she struggled a bit pushing her testicles through the adjustable snap ring before sizing it appropriately for her scrotum.

"Are you in?" Sasha asked.

"I think so." Barbara replied. She was somewhat short of breath from her efforts and her bosom was heaving ever so slightly.

Sasha admired Barbara's heaving bosom as she activated the app from her phone.

Barbara's cock was once again securely locked in chastity.

"Pull up your panty and stand up."

Barbara did as commanded. She pulled her panty up over the cage and stood so Sasha could watch, and inspect.

"Drop your skirt and give me a twirl." Sasha commanded.

Barbara let her pleated blue miniskirt drop down, smoothed down the pleats and gave her wife a twirl. Once again facing the camera phone she noted that even caged her pleats were still able to conceal the front bulge. Her feminine appearance was still perfect and unmarred.

"Now this needs to be fully charged and it got here late so I didn't have time to make sure it had a full charge so be sure you plug in the cable tonight and fully charge the battery."

"Yes Mistress."

Barbara's cock had swollen again as if testing the boundaries of its new cage and home. Her imagination surprised her with an image of her cock wired to a charging cable, furthering her engorged discomfort.

"I've can also program it to unlock automatically at a preset time so I don't have to wake up to see you freed each morning."

"That's...nice." Barbara agreed.

"And I even set it to wake you up."

Barbara was confused "How does it do that?"

"Like this."

Barbara yelped in surprise and her hands shot out to lift her skirt and reach for her cock cage. Before she had even lifted her skirt the pain stopped.

"Did that hurt?" Sasha asked; a look of real concern on her face. The ability to 'shock the cock' had been one of her biggest selling points in selecting the model she chose but she didn't want to really hurt her husband...just torment him a little.

"Uh...no...no mistress, not really. It was just...surprising...is all." Barbara admitted.

"Oh, good. There are 3 settings and I think that was the lowest one. I've set it for your normal wake-up time."

"That's very thoughtful mistress." Barbara admitted again. She found that she was equally humiliated and aroused by this feature. She felt her voluntary submission to her wife deepen.

"I can unlock it anytime if you have an emergency or feel distress. Just send me a text or call." Sasha affirmed with a broad smile and another sip of her wine.

God! Why did control over her feminized husbands cock feel so satisfying? Why did she love the feeling of dominance so much? Why did it take her this many years to discover this side of herself?

"So it will wake me up and then unlock automatically before I go to work." Barbara stated simply her understanding of her mistress's plan.

"Uh, no. I didn't say that. I said I can program it to do that but actually you will be locked up for the duration of this trip."

"The whole trip?" Barbara yelped.

"Relax. It's only a week and a half to go. Besides, I want to save your cock and cum for when I have you back here all to myself."

Barbara's arousal reached a fever pitch and her engorging cock strained futilely against its new prison. The torment she felt was intense. She struggled to calm herself and reconcile herself to her mistress's intentions. Slowly her torment decreased as her cock strain lessened.

"Now maybe you should play some music and give me a sexy dance." Sasha commanded lustfully.

Barbara calmed herself and took another sip of her wine. She selected a song from her playlist, dimmed the lights of her hotel room, and slowly so as not to display her eagerness, began a slow and sexy dance for Sasha's entertainment.

It was going to be a long, hard, 10 days.