Torment Ch. 08 - Halloween Special

Story Info
A Halloween Special.
21.7k words
4.71
7.6k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The following is a blending of three separate events that happened some time ago...*

*The story is 70% true, 20% exaggerated, and 10% fiction.*

*I'll let you decide which is what...BJG*

As Barbara prepped for Halloween she let her thoughts wander. Her routines had become automatic from practice and repetition that she didn't have to think about them anymore. As her mind wandered she thought about and realized how many things she had to love about her wife. Clearly one of the most important ones has always been their sex life.

Initially, for the first few years, it had been a highly erotic and experimental time for them. Two young lovers discovering the joys of each other and each other's bodies; the sex had been passionate and enthusiastic.

Eventually, after having children their wild bedroom romps had settled down and missionary position was the only position she allowed for physical intimacy. Sasha had become a bit reserved, and her husband usually had to be persistent before Sasha would finally consent to anything 'kinky'.

For years, much of their intimacy had to be suggested and initiated by her husband before she would eventually agree to a bit of role-play or fantasy in the bedroom. But once started she typically lost her inhibitions and would again become quite an enthusiastic vixen.

Two days ago Sasha and her husband had made love. It was rare since discovering her dominant streak for Sasha to want him to be dominant in their lovemaking. For almost a year Sasha had chosen to assert her dominant streak while her husband had been happy to assume the more submissive role.

But as they made love her husband felt empowered by the dominant position he was in. After mutual oral pleasuring, and then missionary coitus, Sasha was soon on her hands and knees, submissive as her husband fucked her doggy style.

While making love to Sasha, her husband had improvised his role playing a bit.

Barbara felt her cock, currently free from the cage as she showered, grow hard at the memory. She stroked it gently with the body wash...just to clean it of course, as her memories played out.

Her husband initially had Sasha by her hips and was driving his cock deep. Feeling powerful he took her hands and pulled them back. Her face now rested on a pillow as her husband held onto her wrists, her arms straight by her sides and hands by her hips and bottom as he pulled her whole body down onto his cock each time he thrust forward with his hips.

The powerful slapping sound as her husband pounded Sasha's pussy could be heard throughout the house. Her husband heard Sasha groan and assumed she was getting close to orgasm.

Her husband let his imagination free. As he thrust his cock inside her he began whispering to her.

"Oh, Baby...hnnghh...you're such a dirty girl...mmphh...my dirty girl...mmphh...my dirty little whore...you're such a dirty, little, whore..." over and over into Sasha's ear as he had thrust deep inside her, fucking her hard while she was on her knees, submitting to his carnal lust.

Sasha groaned loudly and Sasha's husband felt her vagina clamp tight on his cock. He knew she had just cum!

Certain now that she had cum, he used her body, roughly, to finish himself off. His orgasm drew closer and closer, his thrusting was more aggressive, her body was pistoning back and forth on the bed. Soon enough his cum sprayed deep inside her wet and warm vagina. He ground down hard and held on tight as his cock emptied the contents of his balls into his whore's pussy.

Exhausted now, he collapsed on top of her, completely spent. He felt Sasha shift slightly from discomfort of his weight upon her back and rolled off her to one side. They lay next to each other, both of them breathing heavy from their efforts. He held her, spooning, recovering from the effort.

Sasha felt her arms regain feeling. When her husband had pulled her arms back he held her wrist tight and her hands fell asleep from lack of blood flow. The tingling as sensation returned was nearly painful. She had groaned in pain but wasn't able to let him know of her condition. He had been pounding her so hard he had knocked the breath out of her with every single thrust!

"Babe, I love you but I really didn't like it when you called me a whore." Sasha said evenly, her orgasm was amazing but the word play had been distracting...and demeaning.

"You don't?" her husband, sexually sated, asked as his breathing returned to normal.

"I love our sex life and what we do in bed but you calling me a whore was a real turn off." Sasha enunciated each word carefully. She wanted to be clear and make sure he understood she wasn't happy.

"Oh babe I'm sorry. It was spontaneous. I didn't mean it literally." Her husband was concerned and disappointed...with himself.

"I know. I just don't like it is all."

The tone of her voice was enough to convince her husband that for some reason this really did bother her.

"I'm sorry babe. I won't do it again. You know I love you." He said, trying hard to mollify Sasha and her concerns.

She seemed satisfied and scooted closer into him, cuddling in their shared warmth as their bodies pressed against each other.

"Unless you really want me to." Her husband snarked, then ducked to avoid her hand as she tried to slap him...playfully...he hoped.

"Ok, it's not that big a deal." He apologized again.

He saw Sasha glare at him but then settle down in a huff.

Her husband sighed, relieved, and assumed he had been forgiven. Seconds later he put it behind him and forgot all about it.

Sasha stewed in anger. "Not a big deal?" She thought. How can he be so dismissive?

Sasha was convinced her husband didn't 'really' mean it when he called her a whore but for some reason she just couldn't let it go. She was irritated and wondered why it bothered her so much. She would tease Barbara with much worse when she dominated Barbara and Barbara loved it.

Sasha wanted to address it right away. It was rare for her to hold anything back about anything that was bothering her, but what her husband had said was much too dismissive of her feelings. Her annoyance was slowly eating at her, festering within her like a cancer.

**

Two days later

Barbara's jaw was just a little bit sore. Her mouth was salivating and saliva was drooling from her mouth and dribbling onto the silicon testicles just below her chin. Her mouth was open wide to accommodate the silicon strap-on dildo now occupying her oral cavity.

The faux cock was manufactured, realistically molded, as if circumcised and with bulging veins. The crown would slide past her lips, coated in fire engine red lipstick and stretched into an "O" shape tight against the veiny silicon shaft.

As the crown of the cock reached her lips she gasped for air. The difficulty in drawing enough air to her lungs, to bring in air in between each head bob caused the lining of her cheeks to suck inward. The drawing in of her cheeks caused the outline of the head and shaft of the dildo to be seen through the impression it formed on her face cheeks.

Barbara could feel the crown of the fake cock as it slid across her tongue and rubbed across the ridges on the roof of her mouth as she bobbed downward. The ridges of her hard palette drawing across the head of the cock would have likely caused great pleasure to the bearer had the cock been real, not one simply molded in silicon.

More saliva was escaping from her submandibular salivary glands, flooding the floor of her mouth under her tongue and then coating the silicon cock shaft. Unable to swallow that much saliva with her mouth full of cock, most of the saliva spurt and drooled out her lips and down the exposed portion of the dildo shaft. More still flowed downward onto the faux silicon testicles and scrotum dangling below.

Barbara's saliva coated the shaft.

Her drool dribbled over and pooled on the fake testicles at the cock base.

Spit dribbling down her chin now slowly soaked into her bra holding her breast forms.

Saliva slowly washed away her lipstick and the makeup on her chin.

Barbara bobbed her head up and down on Sasha's strap-on cock. She was aroused by the subtle evocative scent of Sasha's warm and wet pussy, the fragrance bringing fond and recent memories and feelings of sexual satisfaction and submission.

"You've really gotten good at this." Sasha complimented as her feminized husband bobbed up and down on her strap-on cock.

Barbara was giving enough downward pressure on each downward head bob to cause pressure against and stimulate Sasha's clitoris under the leather triangular base that mounted the dildo to her strap-on belt. The little nubbins teased and tantalized her.

Sasha's arousal and excitement caused her natural lubrication to flow, moistening her pussy, slicken the strap-on belt base and letting the base slip smoothly and erotically across her clit. The gentle friction was irrevocably building her pleasure.

Barbara let the cock head slip from her lips. Drool from her mouth and lower lips stretched out as if on a string connecting her lips to the tip of the fake cock. Linking them in their erotic exploits before drooping then breaking as gravity overcame tension.

"Thank you Mistress." Barbara replied submissively. A sly grin briefly graced her lips. She looked up to make eye contact with Sasha and held it as she let the silicon cock head press against her lips then push past them on her downward head bob, bringing the slickened shaft back into her oral cavity.

Sasha looked to her feminized husband and admired his presentation. Once dressed and transformed her husband fully embraced and became the submissive feminized girlfriend she had always wanted.

His...her...makeup was on point! She had truly mastered foundation and the contouring for her features and the ability to transform his sharper masculine features into her softer feminine appearance was absolutely amazing.

The makeup afterward simply painted the picture with her femininity. She had gone lighter today, youthful with soft blush on the apples of her cheeks, natural eye-shadow in pinks with a splash of gold. Her eyeliner today gave her provocative Egyptian eyes and her mascara lengthened and volumized her already long lashes.

Sasha was even a bit jealous of Barbara's lashes. They were already naturally long and thick and dark that once she applied the mascara it almost looked as if she had put on falsies.

She had even styled and shaped her eyebrows. Now they were a full looking and sharp presenting as a feminine "M" shape over her eyes. Sasha had thought that high and thin 'surprised' arches would make for a better bimbo build but conceded that was impractical and likely would never really be suitable for her features. Keeping Barbara's eyebrows full yet trim and sharp actually softened her face and forehead making for a more feminine appearance overall.

Lastly, there was her typical red lipstick. Although she had a few shades of pink and a couple other colors available, Sasha preferred red lipsticks for Barbara. From ruby red, to fire engine red, to lighter shades, red simply worked best for her.

Barbara was even blessed with full lips for a man but with judicious and careful use of lip-liner and lipstick her lips could be made up to be full and almost pillowy in appearance! Sasha admired those full red lips again in their tight "O" shape around her dildo shaft.

Made-up as she was, Barbara truly presented as having dick-sucking-lips!

Sasha turned her attention to Barbara's attire. Barbara's female wardrobe had grown quite large over the year. Sasha idly wondered if it was now larger than her male wardrobe he wore when he went to work.

Barbara was wearing a new pleated purple tartan miniskirt. It was a school girl skirt that hung from her natural waist down to mid thigh. It draped beautifully over her narrow waist and full hips and bottom. The curves of her ass were really quite something to look at when draped fashionably so.

Sasha sighed as Barbara's downward head bob caused more friction and pressure upon her clit and she relished the building pleasure emanating from her pussy.

Above her skirt Barbara had stripped from her cami top which now lay discarded on the floor and wore just her bra and breast forms. The tops of her bra and forms were positively coated in saliva and light glistened upon Barbara's chest, neck and chin from the wetness. Her bra straps bore the logo of the lingerie manufacturer and aptly framed her graceful neck and shoulders. Her waist was nice and narrow and her tummy was flat and firm.

Barbara worked out just enough to keep her figure fit and trim.

Below the waist Sasha knew that Barbara was wearing the purple panties she had laid out for him that morning and under that would be his chastity cage. Sasha smirked and sighed as knowing her cross dressed husband was secure in his chastity caused her libido and arousal to surge and grow stronger. She also knew his submission would make his caged cock hard and the discomfort would drive him...uh...her...wild with desire, elevating her submission and desire to serve.

On her knees, Barbara knelt in her white thigh high stay up stockings and wore her almond toe white 3" block heel pumps on her feet.

Barbara's cock sucking skills had improved greatly from repeated practice over the course of the year and Sasha knew that the pressure and friction Barbara was providing via the silicon prosthetic phallus would eventually give her the first orgasm of her day.

Weekends were so much fun! Barbara would be dressed all weekend and Sasha would benefit from the company her husband-as-girlfriend would bring as well as the sexual satisfaction they would share.

Barbara; meanwhile continued to perform her service for her wife. From months of practice she knew she could go on for awhile longer before her jaw became sore and the effort grew difficult.

Barbara exercised great oral control over the shaft of the cock in her mouth, and could now deep throat as well, although for now she kept most of her head bobs to half length and used her mouth and tongue to manipulate the shaft to provide maximum stimulation to Sasha's clitoris. Orally operating the dildo like a joystick Barbara played with Sasha's pussy as she worked to bring Mistress Sasha to rapture.

With her growing arousal and inevitable orgasm Sasha closed her eyes and slipped into enjoyment of her unorthodox clitoral stimulation. Only the repetitious "Slawp... slawp... slawp..." sound of Barbara's warm, wet, bobbing mouth could be heard resonating throughout the room.

Assaulted by Barbara's oral skills Sasha finally succumbed to the pressure and pleasure presently pressing upon her pussy.

The orgasm she felt was mild compared to one she would receive from Barbara's talented tongue but it was more than adequate to begin her day.

Ripples of pleasure expanded outward from her pussy and her mind as tremors rocked her body and her voice hitched and breathing grew ragged. Gasping for air as lights and fireworks exploded in her minds-eye, Sasha lost all awareness or the world around her, floating in a sea of unending bliss.

Barbara felt, heard, smelled, and tasted Sasha's orgasm.

Barbara felt Sasha's body tremble in ecstasy via the tremors transmitted via the dildo in her mouth to her tongue.

She heard Sasha's breathing catch and her cry of pleasure escape her lips.

Barbara could smell the sweet scent of Sasha's nectar as her natural lubrication soaked her pussy lips and the back of the strap-on belt.

Lastly, Barbara could taste some of Sasha's girl cum that managed to leak past the strap on leather and mingle with her saliva at the dildo base.

While Sasha was lost in orgasmic oblivion Barbara bobbed down with strength and determination. Relaxing her throat Barbara let the silicon cock head slip past the back of her mouth, moving quickly to limit her gag reflex reaction time to a minimum and let the entirety of the dildo shaft penetrate her throat and mouth.

With her nose pressed tight to Sasha's belly and strap-on base Barbara held firm for as long as she could, allowing the monster eight inch long dildo to stretch out her throat. The dildo was so tight she cold barely let slip her tongue to lap at Sasha's girl juice flooding from her pussy. She held on as long as she could before she ran out of air. With an easy motion she let the cock head slip back up past her gullet.

An embarrassing and uncontrollable "Aawwpp" sound escaped from her as the cock slid past her uvula, and quickly it slipped free from her mouth as she spat the dick out.

Barbara looked up as Sasha, recovering, now petted her on her head. Strings of Saliva connecting the cock head to her lips sagging under gravity and collapsing as soon as string tension broke until nothing connected her lips to the dildo before her.

"Good girl...such a good girl..." Sasha praised as she slowly drifted down from her orgasm.

"Go clean up and then draw my bath. We have a busy day ahead of us." Sasha softly commanded, her ragged breathing now returning to normal.

"Yes Mistress." Barbara answered. She picked up her cami and went to the bathroom to draw the bath and clean up the spit from her chest and chin and redo her ruined makeup.

They had a busy day planned indeed.

**

Halloween

Sasha's husband had been very busy getting the house decorated. While he was happy he would not have to worry about finding a costume to wear this year he still worried slightly over Sasha's plans. Dressed in his normal male clothing he put those worries behind and concentrated on his tasks.

Sasha's husband's enthusiasm for decorating their standard ranch home gave him energy. Decorations saved from years of holidays were carefully mounted, place, and arranged on and around their property. Sasha's home, located in a secluded and private lot just outside the suburban sprawl was slowly transformed into a delightfully eccentric haunted house.

Spending over 6 hours hanging and testing lights and fog machines. Changing batteries in motion sensors for animatronic monsters, putting up the graveyard with the whimsical epitaphs, even this late in the cool October weather, Sasha's husband had worked up a serious sweat.

Sasha's husband was busy putting on the finishing touches, putting out the last of the decorations, plugging in the inflatable monsters, and various and sundry smaller stuff that he didn't want to risk getting blown away in a storm or damaged by pranksters.

Finally, the house was ready and Sasha's husband had reached the point for the day where there was nothing left to do until the evening. Already it was starting to get late and in a couple of hours it would be near dark.

Sasha's husband finally stepped back out on the street to get a good look at his work. He felt happy at how things had turned out. With the sun setting and the arrival of evening the lights on the house were really beginning to show and soon passers-by on the road would be able to see it as well. Sasha's husband felt proud of his work, he knew that it was often the envy of their neighbors and they always complimented them for their decorations when they brought their kids over for candy during trick or treat.

Sasha's husband supposed it helped that they always bought the full size candy bars, and the nearby neighborhood kids all knew this.

Out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a car coming down the street and when he turned to look, he was able to see that Sasha was pulling up beside him in their driveway.

Sasha stopped next to her husband and rolled down her window. She smiled up at her husband from the driver's seat nodded her head to the house.

"Good Job. You've really made it look scary, even better than last year."

Sasha's husband smiled at the compliment and he bent down to the window to kiss her lips.