Torment Ch. 10 - Anime Fox Gurl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara's legs were covered by white thigh highs with a black lace hem. Her suspender straps from her garter belt disappeared up under her skirt. On her feet she wore glossy black Mary Jane block heel shoes. The two inch heel and the rounded toe helped accentuate Barbara's ass...and her ability to look much younger than she really was.

Barbara smiled happily seeing Sasha's reaction. On a whim she spun around quickly to show off her feminized appearance for her wife and mistress. The box pleats of her miniskirt floated up slightly when Barbara pirouetted and Sasha became even more astonished.

Barbara had a Tail!

A bushy white faux fur tail! It matched her fox ears perfectly! It must have come as a set.

Sasha wasn't just astonished, she was awestruck! She had missed seeing the tail as it hung behind Barbara when she first approached. Now it pitched outwards from her motion.

Once Barbara's pirouette was complete Sasha swallowed hard before she summoned Barbara over with a crook of her finger. Motioning Barbara to turn to the side she clearly saw the bushy tail hanging from below the hem of her miniskirt down to the tip just behind her knees. Sasha lifted up the skirt hem and took a closer look.

Sasha had an unobstructed view of the bushy white tail protruding out from between Barbara's ass cheeks. Barbara wore white ruched panties that also had black lace hems for the waist and legs. Obviously there was a hole in the center of the panty that allowed the tail to connect to a butt plug nestled inside her bottom.

Sasha licked her lips again and crossed her legs. Her panties were becoming quite damp. Of course Sasha had several butt plugs and anal toys collected for Barbara's use over the past year. Most were simple inert plugs while one was a vibrating model that even had a remote control. Now there was one with a tail?

"Is this..." Sasha trailed off.

"Uh-huh." Barbara giggled. "The plug is a bit larger than the ones you usually make me wear. I think because of the batteries and stuff. It's controlled by an app from your phone."

"Like the chastity cage I gave you for travel?" Sasha probed.

"Yes! Just the same, you can control speed, frequency; there are different pulse patterns, a timer..." Barbara finished by jiggling her butt causing her tail to flick from side to side...just like a real fox tail.

Sasha had to admit that Barbara's realistic tail and ears were cute and they showed a whole new level of dedication to her submission.

Barbara was jaw-droppingly adorable! And wait...did her eyes seem...larger?

"Did you do something with your eye makeup?"

Barbara smile grew wider with happiness.

"Yes Mistress, I watched a tutorial on how to make eyes look larger and more like anime eyes."

"Wow! They look...bigger...I approve."

Barbara clapped her hands gleefully, satisfied her efforts were noticed and appreciated and her surprise had worked.

Sasha watched as Barbara's tits jiggled...and her tail bounced...as Barbara made a small happy hop. Her heels clicked on the hardwoods.

"Why don't you get dinner started? I'll just finish up..." and go change into dry clean panties "and then we can play." Sasha ordered suggestively.

Barbara gave her most best-est curtsy ever, "Yes Mistress, but aren't you forgetting something?"

Barbara watched as Sasha seemed momentarily flushed and confused. After another moment Barbara lowered her hand to the front of her skirt and gently tapped her finger where her cock cage lay underneath, causing a soft 'click' sound.

Sasha smiled! She was so impressed by Barbara's transformation and presentation she actually forgot to lock her submissive feminized husband's cock into chastity!

Sasha lifted up the hem of Barbara's skirt, admired the impression the cage and lock made through Barbara's panty and then pulled down the front of Barbara's panty. Sasha could see his...Barbara's...cock strain a bit from excitement and arousal. Sasha merely rolled her eyes at the familiar scene of a trapped and straining cock before she took his cage and one hand and padlock in the other and snapped the hasp of the lock shut, trapping his cock in chastity.

She took a moment, as she always did, to admire his smooth, shaved cock clearly visible through the clear plastic cage, framed by his smooth shaved testicles, held outwardly taught by the base ring of the cage.

There was something so erotic about being able to see his cock through the clear plastic cage...trapped...yet knowing that he couldn't touch it no matter what. Barbara's cock was now Sasha's property, securely locked away to use or not use as Sasha saw fit.

Relinquishing her caged cock, snapping the hem of her panties back up into place and allowing the hem of the multi-tartan pleated miniskirt to drop Sasha made a dismissive wave with her hand, signaling Barbara to go start dinner.

Barbara flounced as she quickly turned on her heels and headed for the kitchen. She dropped the leash from her hands and let it dangle loosely behind her. Her dangling leash and bushy white tail both swaying as Barbara flounced away. Sasha noticed how the tail held the mini-skirt aloft just enough for her to admire Barbara's panty covered bottom.

After Barbara turned the corner and disappeared from sight Sasha opened up her cell phone. She quickly noted the icon for the new app, right next to the app for the CellMate wi-fi chastity cage.

Barbara must have been sneaky with Sasha's phone to download an app without her knowing. She considered punishing her later, but first things first.

With a wicked grin she opened the app and found it to be simple and intuitive. After a brief familiarization tour she made a selection. If her selection was correct the butt plug should begin to pulse...slowly. Sasha was rewarded by the sound of a high pitched feminine 'yip' emanating from the direction of the kitchen.

Sasha was blushing as she set her phone down and turned back to her computer, eager to finish her work and log off. She was flushed with arousal. The thought of Barbara as her very own personal foxy sex pet...

She finished her work quickly. She definitely had better plans for the rest of the evening!

**

Barbara's cooking skills were up to their usual high standards and Sasha truly enjoyed their meal.

Of course, during the meal, Sasha made sure to request things from the kitchen, forcing Barbara to rise up and fetch whatever it was she needed. Sasha would admire Barbara...and her swishing tail...and her panty covered bottom, as she sauntered around, serving Sasha.

Each time Barbara completed her latest task Sasha noted how Barbara had tolower herslelf down rather gently, delicately even, onto the edge of her seat, no doubt to protect her tail, and the plug nestled inside her. Sasha made sure Barbara only got a bite or two to eat before sending her off for more miscellaneous chores. She was equally pleased with Barbara's eagerness as she fulfilled her duties as her feminized submissive.

It still seemed all too quick before dinner was finished and the dishes were cleaned and put away. And Barbara was still eager as she stood ready to serve...

"Is there anything more I can do for you Mistress?" Barbara asked demurely. The lustful feminine tone in her voice was enough to make Sasha's panties damp again.

"No. The house is clean, dishes are done. You don't need to do any more."

Sasha admired Barbara as she stood, poised, ready, eager...

"Come here." Sasha retrieved Barbara's white leather leash that had been dangling behind her the whole evening, clipped to her "PRINCESS" collar. With a gentle tug of the leash, Sasha compelled Barbara to follow.

Barbara obeyed the command and followed Sasha to their living room. Sasha sat down on the edge of the couch.

"Kneel down Barbara."

Barbara dropped to her knees and knelt before her wife and mistress.

"It's time for you to put that talented tongue of yours to good use again."

Barbara's breath caught for just a moment. She licked her ruby red lips in anticipation.

As Sasha settled into the backrest of the couch she gave the leash another tug, urging Barbara forward. Barbara reached for Sasha's leggings and pulled them down and off Sasha's legs. Barbara felt her mouth water as the heady fragrance of Sasha's arousal assaulted her senses. Barbara noticed the gusset of Sasha's leggings as well as panties were soaked.

"If you get me off in ten minutes, I will free your cock tonight and ride you to orgasm."

Barbara, now properly motivated, with a delicate touch, slipped her fingers under the waist band of Sasha's panties and tugged them gently down and away and then off...

Barbara saw Sasha manipulate her phone. Was she setting a timer? She felt the slow pulse of the butt plug in her ass suddenly increase in both frequency and intensity.

Barbara wanted to sit back and enjoy the intense pleasure pulsing in her ass but the prospect of having her cock freed spurred her into action. She hadn't had any sexual contact since her 'recovery' hand-jobs a week ago. That and the piquant aroma of Sasha's pussy became irresistible to Barbara. She pushed against Sasha's knees, prompting her mistress to spread her legs and expose her pussy to Barbara.

Sasha's womanhood lay bare before her. Barbara dove slowly, her tongue darting out to savor the taste of her mistress. Her face eased in between Sasha's legs as her wet pink tongue gave the gentlest lick across her mistress's vulva.

Sasha gasped in pleasure as Barbara began cunnilingas.

Barbara eagerly commenced her duty to please her wife and Mistress. With gentle pressure she used her tongue to part the labia and expose the inner labia and clitoris. Soon she was eagerly lapping large swaths across the delectable moistness that was Sasha's cunt.

Barbara rested her nose just above Sasha's pussy, above her clitoris and briskly lapped across the nubbin of nerves that would send pleasure screaming through Sasha's brain and body.

Barbara lapped like a kitten eager for her milk as Sasha's flow of juices increased. Barbara's face; her lips, cheeks, mouth, and chin became wet with the mixture of her own saliva and Sasha's natural lubrication.

Barbara cupped her hands under Sasha's ass, gently manipulating and massaging Sasha's butt cheeks as her tongue delved deeper into Sasha's pussy. Each tongue lick across Sasha's labia and clitoris were now matched by a tongue darting, penetrating into Sasha's vagina.

Barbara's efforts were soon rewarded as Sasha's breathing hitched and Sasha gasped softly for a moment. Barbara could feel the muscles of Sasha's inner thigh, pressed now tight against her head start to tremble. Barbara had no idea how long she had been lapping upon her mistress's cunt. Her mission was to arouse and satisfy Sasha and Barbara knew Sasha's orgasm was imminent.

Barbara did hope she would cause Sasha to orgasm in time. Her caged cock was straining with Barbara's own arousal. The near agony of her confined frustration driving her even harder to accomplish her goal...Make Sasha Orgasm!

With barely any forewarning Barbara felt...and heard...Sasha cum!

Sasha's breathing hitched, and then she gasped, and then she drew in a long...sighing...breath...

Sasha's thighs quivered, then spasmed, and then her legs clamped down hard on Barbara's head, trapping Barbara's face and tongue tight against Sasha's pussy...

Sasha's pussy gushed! Her juices flooded down onto Barbara's face as she eagerly lapped up all she could...

Sasha's back arched. Barbara could see up and see Sasha's erect nipples protruding above the mountains of her breasts...when did she take off her bra and top Barbara wondered?

Barbara could barely make out the look of pure ecstasy on Sasha's face as Sasha's orgasm took her. Sasha's faced was flushed and her lips were parted as she struggled for air against the overpowering rapture!

Barbara knelt, her face trapped by Sasha's legs as Sasha, in a moment of clarity or desperation, now tried to push Barbara's head away from her pussy and relieve the oral assault Barbara was still executing against Sasha's cunt. An effort that failed as Sasha's thighs were still clamped tight against Barbara's head!

Nevertheless, Barbara took her cue and stopped. She waited patiently for Sasha's orgasm to recede. She worked gently to free herself from between Mistress Sasha's thighs and once free, remained kneeling on the floor before her mistress.

It's not like should go far anyway, Sasha still gripped her leash and held her tight.

Barbara watched rapturously as Sasha recovered from her orgasm. Sasha's pussy glistened from Barbara's saliva and Sasha's juices. Barbara noted a small puddle of liquid on the couch between Sasha's legs. She merely smirked; the leather couch would be cleaned easily enough.

Barbara also admired Sasha's tummy and bosom, both heaving, and then recovering, and then breathing normally as her orgasm faded away to nothing.

Sasha's eyes had been closed as her orgasm ravaged her body and Barbara watched until Sasha opened her eyes and her face shown with happiness and pleasure!

Sasha finally opened her eyes. Having been lost in bliss for god knows how long her first glimpse of Barbara, her foxy school girl, kneeling between her legs was beautiful.

Barbara's face was covered in girl cum!

Barbara's lipstick and makeup were smudged. Barbara's eye makeup seemed fine but she could use a moment to recompose herself and fix her appearance. Overall, Barbara looked like she had a well fucked face!

Sasha glanced down at her phone and her smile faded slightly.

"Well, you didn't make the 10 minutes."

Barbara was disappointed. Her cage cock hurt! It was struggling mightily to escape its prison. But mistress had commanded it and Barbara knew she would submit. In a perverse way the denial of her pleasure was a pleasure all its own.

"But I have another idea anyway...Princess!"

Barbara waited patiently, her heart leapt in her chest.

"Go get my strap-on and meet me in my bedroom."

Barbara moved with alacrity.

"Yes Mistress." She acknowledged as she gracefully rose from her knees. She knew what was coming next.

**

In the master bedroom...uh...Mistress Bedroom...Barbara retrieved Sasha's faux cock and strap-on harness. She expertly placed the dildo into the retaining ring. She retrieved the water based lube and laid the items on the night stand. Finally she turned down the bed. Once finished, she took her place in the center of the room, knelt down and submissively and obediently waited.

Sasha arrived soon enough. Barbara noted Sasha was now completely naked.

Barbara admired her Mistress, her key-holder, and her wife, as she strode into the Mistress Bedroom and stood imperiously over her. Barbara could still smell the faint evocative aroma of Sasha's recent arousal and orgasm.

Sasha retrieved her strap on and stood before her kneeling feminized husband.

"Help me put this on."

Sasha's command was simple. Barbara knew what to do and easily and expertly assisted Sasha. Barbara cinched the waist straps aligning the belt on the center of Mistress Sasha's body, then took each leg strap and aligned and cinched them into place as well. Her efforts were hindered only slightly by the 8 inch protruding dildo that stuck out provocatively from the front of Sasha's strap on harness. The girthy and veiny flesh toned dildo would sway precariously close to her face and threatened to slap her across her cheeks as she worked to secure her mistress's harness to her mistress's body.

Soon though Barbara was done, the harness was secure and Sasha now stood before Barbara, her dildo protruding menacingly at Barbara's face.

"Suck it."

Sasha's command was as simple as it was direct.

Barbara leaned forward slightly and brought the sinister dildo to her lips. She gave the tip a long, slow, French kiss. She lavished it with caresses from the tip of her tone along the head. Barbara reached out with one hand to hold still the pendulous dildo as she ran the length of her tongue up and down the length of Mistress Sasha's dildo.

Once coated with saliva Barbara opened wide and took the head of the dildo into her mouth. She swallowed just the head at first, swirled her tongue around it, and marveled at how the dildo just seemed to fit her mouth perfectly!

Sasha watched Barbara, her feminized submissive husband perform more of his...her...oral magic. Sasha placed her hand on top of Barbara's head, between her faux fox/cat ears and helped to guide Barbara further and further down the shaft of the strap-on dildo.

Sasha also admired the tight stretched "O" Barbara's ruby red lips made as they formed a seal around the head, then shaft, of the veiny fake cock. Sasha delighted in the vision Barbara's wet lips and mouth made swallowing, then bobbing up and down upon the dildo.

Barbara's mouth really was made for sucking cock!

Guiding Barbara's head up and down the cock, Sasha also noted how Barbara was able to keep her eyes open the entire time. Her face never really appeared strained, not like when she was first learning to suck cock. Even when the dildo was fully down Barbara's throat and Barbara's nose finally pressed down upon Sasha's mons Barbara didn't appear to be in any distress. Sasha felt her arousal increase. Watching Barbara suck her fake cock was stimulating and not just from the pressure Barbara's efforts made on Sasha's clit.

The nubbins on the back end of the dildo slipped and slid against Sasha's clitoris. Despite her early orgasm she could feel the exhilarating effects of Barbara's blow job on her body and libido.

Sasha made sure Barbara got her fake cock good and wet. She nearly giggled watching Barbara's wet and sloppy blow job and hearing the "awp, awp, awp" sounds she made each time the dildo slid into her throat.

"Get on the bed. Get on your hands and knees. Put your face down on the pillow, ass in the air."

Barbara let the dildo slip from her mouth. It had only been a few minutes and she could have gone on for awhile longer. Barbara gave the fake cock one long last kiss before moving to the bed and assuming the commanded position.

Barbara waited patiently and listened curiously as Sasha apparently went to the pleasure chest first. It came as only a bit of a surprise when Sasha took both of Barbara's hands and cuffed them behind her back.

Sasha took the shackles next and secured Barbara's ankles. She took a small 8 inch long hog tie and clipped the handcuffs to the d-ring of Barbara's white leather 'princess" collar. Barbara's cuffed hands were now held near the middle of her back above her waist.

Sasha next use Barbara's leash and with a snap ring clipped it to the chain of Barbara's shackles. The leash now served as a hog tie that ran up between Sasha's knees, and under her belly and bosom where it was still clipped to Barbara's 'princess' collar.

Barbara was now kneeling face down on a pillow and hog-tied at the center of the bed.

Sasha noted that something a dripped on her arm when she routed the leash under Barbara. A small drop of glistening liquid had landed on the back of her hand. She looked carefully and noted Barbara's caged cock was struggling uselessly against its cage and Barbara's panties were soaked in pre-cum!

Sasha smiled at the torment she was inspiring on her submissive feminized husband. She had been using the app controlled plug to edge and torment Barbara all night. Cycling through the various settings, increasing and decreasing the intensity, adjusting the strength of the pulsing and vibrations...Barbara's eager submission and obedience clearly demonstrated her desperation to serve and submit.

She returned to the pleasure chest and retrieved one more item. The plugged ring gag slipped easily into Barbara's mouth, holding Barbara's jaw wide and mouth open. Almost immediately saliva began to leak past the plug gag and soak into the pillow under Barbara's face.