Torment Ch. 10 - Anime Fox Gurl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha took the bottle lube from the nightstand and mounted the bed.

Barbara felt the mattress shift as her Mistress climbed up and onto the bed. Barbara's cock was straining ineffectually against the implacable prison of her cage. Her body was practically vibrating from the torment her Mistress was leveling against her. She could feel the mattress shift again as Mistress Sasha took her place between Barbara's legs. Barbara involuntarily struggled against her bonds, the handcuffs, the ankle shackles, and the leash and the hog tie but knew it was futile. Her arousal and excitement wouldn't allow her to relax.

She was about to be fucked and she knew it!

The greatest torment was actually the anticipation. Knowing it would happen...knowing that she was powerless to stop it (not that she wanted to) and knowing that she had no control over how long her mistress would use her body...

PURE TORMENT...AND SHE LOVED IT!!!

Sasha carefully watched over her submissive for any signs of distress. Their safe word was useless with the gag but Barbara's hands were relaxed and Barbara knew what gesture to make should the scene become unbearable.

Knowing Barbara as she did though...

Sasha flipped up Barbara's multi-tartan pleated miniskirt and admired once again Barbara's panty covered bottom and the bushy white fox fetish tail protruding from Barbara's ass through the hole in the bottom of the panty.

Sasha took her phone and used the app to shut down the vibrating butt plug. With a gentle tug on the tail she slowly, torturously withdrew the plug. She made sure to linger when the plug was at it's widest against the tight hole of Barbara's rear sphincter, before finally letting the plug slip out.

Sasha admired the slightly gaped ass of her submissive and noted the plug was clean and free of material. Nothing spoiled a mood faster than a dirty anus. Fortunately Barbara had become expert in douching her ass and the use of enema to maintain a tight clean butthole.

Sasha decided to let the skimp white and black lace panty stay in place. Barbara's butt looked amazing. Barbara truly had an eminently fuckable butt! The skimpy fabric emphasized the curves of her bottom and clung perfectly to her ass. The hole that the tail had used would serve well as the entry point to Barbara's gaped open ass!

Sasha set the plug and fetish tail aside, took the lube and squeezed out a generous dollop. With two fingers she spread the lube inside Barbara's ass cheeks then easily penetrated her rear defenses, smearing the lube deep inside Barbara's back door.

Now gripping Barbara's waist Sasha aligned the head of her faux cock with Barbara's slightly gaped asshole. Her dildo still had a slight sheen to it meaning Barbara's saliva hadn't quite dried. That and the lube Sasha applied should just be enough to give Barbara the good hard pounding she deserved...the slut!

With one leisurely measured thrust Sasha penetrated Barbara's rear defenses and drove her 8 inch long, 2&1/2 inch thick flesh toned veiny realistic strap-on cock into the depths of Barbara's ass/

Barbara moaned loudly as the cock entered her body!

Sasha would normally drive her cock in incrementally with each succeeding thrust just a bit deeper than before. Barbara's stretched ass stretched out more as the shaft burrowed down deep inside her. Time stood still as the fake cock seemed endless, more and more and yet still more plunging unhurriedly into the depths of her bowels.

Finally Barbara felt Mistress Sasha's lap and the bulge of the fake cock's balls push hard against her stretched and straining sphincter.

Barbara nearly orgasmed, but her mistress apparently had other ideas...

Sasha bottomed out inside Barbara and rather than linger, steadily withdrew her cock from Barbara's ass-pussy. Unrushed, Sasha made sure to withdraw her strap-on cock just as slowly as she had driven it in.

Sasha admired the glistening cock as it emerged from Barbara's dark tunnel. The lubrication was spread evenly. The cock was surfacing clean and unspoiled! Her dildo was much longer and reached far deeper than any of their butt plugs so the lack of any 'material' meant Barbara truly had a neat and clean ass-pussy for fucking!

Besides, a pristine bottom had a unique charm all its own and in many ways was its own reward.

As Sasha plunged her cock back into Barbara she could easily admire the pucker of Barbara's ass clench tightly around the shaft of her cock. She noted the flexing and squeezing as the pressure from the head and the initial shock as resistance against penetration crumbled and acceptance began.

The stretching of the sphincter, the slow expansion as the widest part of her cock penetrated, the soft sound of whimpering Barbara was making as the cock plunged, then withdrew, then plunged again into her defenseless helpless restrained body.

Soon enough the whimpering from pain and discomfort transformed into sighs of pleasure. Her sphincter fully relaxed and accepting the intrusion...it submits...and the straining reduced to that barely enough to clamp around the circumference of the cock shaft with a tight, wet, lubricated seal.

Sasha was taking her time. With her earlier amazing orgasm behind her she knew she would last awhile before the pleasure from the dildo pushing back on her clitoris would be sufficient to induce another climax. She mused patiently as she slowly, calculatedly, fucked Barbara.

Sasha mused on the privilege of dominance in their dominant and submissive relationship. It suited her to be dominant. It felt right, it felt proper; it felt natural now to assume the roles appropriate for the positions in their relationship.

Sasha listened as Barbara was mewling now as her pleasure increase. No doubt the dildo was deeply stimulating her prostate. Barbara's mewls were suffused due to the ring gag gagging her mouth. Barbara checked again to make sure Barbara did not appear in distress, bound as she was, and not making the 'safe gesture' letting her know to stop.

Barbara also mused on the responsibility to provide proper dominance upon her submissive. Being a submissive had been easier, she thought. Simply do as you are told. Converting to a dominant role though had been...liberating!

Sasha's thoughts were growing difficult as her physical pleasure increased. Slowly and inevitably her arousal grew. Soon her breathing was as deep as Barbara's. The slowly, gently fucking gave way to faster and faster thrusting.

As her pleasure grew Sasha absentmindedly noted Barbara's moans were louder and faster as well. Now the bedroom was filled with the sound of skin slapping panty covered skin as Sasha's lap slapped against Barbara's panty covered ass. Barbara's bottom was actually turning slightly red from the repeated strikes, the dildo plunging fully into her with every thrust, bottoming out inside her, before the inevitable withdrawal.

Sasha's natural lubrication was flowing and the nubbins on the back end of the strap-on dildo were relentless in their stimulation of her clitoris. The harder she thrust and plunged and delved into Barbara's submissive body, the more stimulation and pleasure she earned in return.

Sasha tightened her grip on Barbara's pelvis. Her good grip made it possible to pound Barbara's submissive ass as aggressively as Barbara could possibly take it. With no signal and no signs of distress Sasha pounded Barbara's ass furiously! Her technique would make her bitch, her princess, her slut cum and Sasha was on the verge of orgasming. She only had to hold on until Barbara...

Barbara suddenly moaned loudly. Her ragged breathing suspended as her cry filled the room. Barbara's body tensed, and her hips bucked wildly, her pleated mini skirt flapped wildly, her bosom was heaving, she thrust her cock meaninglessly against the air, her bound form giving her no where to go.

Sasha redoubled her efforts and almost immediately surrendered to her orgasm. The held on tight, her faux cock buried deep inside Barbara as Barbara's gyrations ground the dildo back against Sasha's clit.

Rapturous bliss filled her soul. Sasha blanked out as only pure joy engulfed her very being. Her second orgasm of the evening was every bit as intense as her first!

Barbara endured the pounding of her ass as long as she could but it was inevitable. The stimulation deep inside her was too much to bear. It was overwhelming!

On her knees, her hands cuffed behind her back and hog tied to her leather fetish collar, her ankles shackled and also leashed below her to her fetish collar, Barbara submitted to the inescapable.

The slow fucking, building up to the intense pounding stimulated her ass and her prostate, and once again Barbara, being fucked like a girl, came like a girl.

Desperation drove her as her penis, encased in its plastic prison, could not achieve full erection. The chastity cage held her penis in its implacable grip, yet her orgasm would not be denied. The thrusting of the dildo in her ass, the pure torment of her cock's trapped situation, only drove her body deeper in torment.

Barbara's orgasm shattered across her whole being. She thrust her hips in desperation as her cum could not erupt explosively but instead leaked out in a steady yet token stream dependent upon each plunging thrust of the dildo in her ass to drive the cum out.

Barbara's body was entirely dependent on Sasha fucking her hard to get her cum out and achieve orgasm.

As her cum dribbled into the gusset of her panty, Barbara experienced the full body torment of rapturous bliss and then passed out.