All Comments on 'Tormented Ch. 07'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TORMENTED!!

That's how I feel. This is pure torture. I was just happy that they got reunited, but it was only short-lived to have them separated again. WHY?!?!?!?! Keep on writing now; I really want read this to the end.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 11 years ago
Whoa! What the???

Torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's happening???

naughtyboy92naughtyboy92about 11 years ago

you have kept me hooked since the first chapter and i have loved your story so far! the characters, the plot, the realtionships and the sex have all been amazing and i can't wait to read the next chapter! ryan can't be dead him and lily belong together but im sure you have something incredible planned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tormented

Tormented is correct! just as he gets her back he gets kill!! they just can't get happiness!! Hope the next chapter here soon. really like it sofar

fuckmeharder69fuckmeharder69about 11 years ago

I know I have said this before but I love this series! Each chapter has added new depth to the characters and the story as well as opening new questions. And not to mention the sex gets me wetter than fucking Niagra Falls! I think you should seriously consider turning this into a full length novel, that way there could be more of Ryan and Lily's backstory, we could hear more about Aaron and Lucy and Abdiel could also have his character developed!

Once again love this series and can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you Fallen Treasure for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
??

I thought Ryan's follower was supposed to die when he died.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
391 Followers
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES