All Comments on 'Torn: Flip Flops'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BarnengBarnengover 7 years ago
nice

looking forward to the sequel

acupacupover 7 years ago
Another good one!

Baring a few Fiona / Thelma mix ups another quality story.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
Pretty good

I read this on my way to school, but just now got a chance to write something, I though this was good, can't wait to see if u write a pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good...but one thing bothered me.

I would really encourage you to spend more time actually listenung to african americans speak. As a southern african american, I cringed the entirety of the story. Everytime Fiona would speak, it sounded like an unnatural cross between 1970's ebonics and how slaves spoke. It was nothing how African American Vernacular English is spoken nowadays and you really need to be careful about painting the way Fiona spoke as "unintelligent". If Fiona was real, she would speak an actual dialect that has rules and is recognized by linguists. Otherwise, cute story.

kittencougarkittencougarover 5 years ago
Who talks like that?

I enjoy interracial, older/younger women stories, and this was a good one. However, it was marred by the language. It's practically unreadable. Is it a fetish of some kind to have a character speak that way? Do white women believe that's how black girls/women speak? As a Black woman born in the North, living in the South, this level of ignorance is a turn-off and detracts from the story. Would love more of these two, but upgrade the grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Torn Series Info