All Comments on 'TORN Repairing The Damage'

by artykay63

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Not bad

It could go a lot of ways,erica could decide to have bridget and in effect leave jim while staying married,it doesnt look like the plan is going to work,whatever that was.I suspect this will turn into a poly relationship,where jim is dom over bridget and they both are with erica. Course if the author wanted to be out there could have erica and bridget go off with a d/s,with erica as slave *lol*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lets see: it could end with Jim being a single father

The kids, having watched their mother become a lesbian with Bridget, hate their parents and Bridget for ruling their family. Subsequently, Jim hooks up with various divorcees and single moms looking for a husband but he never discovers love. The boys, devoid of any female patent, treat women as sex objects and never learn how to be husbands. They leave a trail of heartbreak and pregnant women in their wake. Erica is at peace with her decision to come out of the closet and married Bridget and they live happily ever after...well, except for being social pariahs and discovering homophobia is alive and well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If she truly is a lesbo nothing he can do will change it.

Let her go and move on, this was a really really bad idea, I don't think either is in love, sad.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

You're just dragging this out now. I believe it's time to end the marriage. Or make them swingers. Or kill them off. Do something.

Carry on

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nicely Built up

The old saw that a battle plan does not survive the first minute of combat is relevant here. If you open yourself to emotions there is no telling what you are going to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Full house

Looks like Erica anx Bridget connect together as lovers, and Bridget will become Jim's new wife. Jim and Erica will be friends with limited benefits.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
One of two

Not sure why you submitted you first version again if you had not intended to finish or leave us hanging again. It will end like other stories in a poly-relationship (which is really a cop out and therefore no reason for having even started either sequel in the first place) or Erica had found out what was planned and will make Jim pay for it one way or another. To me, divorce is the only true course. Anyone who felt strong enough to write such a letter and go through with delivering it wasn't confused. She had come to a crossroads and made the decision. Fuck her, though, for expecting him to just sit by and wait to see what she found out. For any naysayers out there this actually happened to a friend of mine in high school. His mom dropped the exact same bomb on his dad. My friend took it well as could be expected but was quite the controversy in the 70's. In either case, no one has thought about the boys and that is the most disappointing.

If this is a sequel to someone else's story why pretend that it's your life story. That in itself got you a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lessie

Well, you fucking dumb ass--Dump the pussy diving bitch. Keep your sons and fuck over the lessies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why the fuck did you submit the first version with an extra page added? There was NO need to! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where do

these so called writers come from, another planet if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Patchs

Total fucking SHIT. Out the door with the muff diving skanks. Take your boys and get out of town and take all your money and stop paying on the house. Let the two bitchs rot in hell.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
The summary was a lie . . .

The summary stated "Final part of Jim and Erica's story," yet this part leaves the reader hanging. The first 3 pages were a repeat of part one -- was this meant as a do-over with a fourth page? Based on the last paragraph, there will be another part. Obviously there are a number of possibilities. Bridget and Erica hook up, and exclude Jim (so Bridget changes her mind, get over it, women do it all the time). Or, it will become an FMF relationship (the fantasy of fantasies for many guys, until one or both ladies become jealous, and what will the kids think?). Or maybe Bridget just will repair the broken family as promised (doubtful, based on the hint where Erica indicates Jim won't like what he is about to hear). In any case, I hope the author doesn't take too long to "finish the damn story!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting premise

Congrats. An interesting premise. Four out of five. I will be interested to see where this goes. As a constructive criticism at times it seems a little choppy. Things seem to happen too quickly. A man turns up you haven't seen from university. He spills his guts to you. You spill your guts to him. Then you move into his house? It is a big stretch. But I want to see where this goes.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Ok, I mean not freaking likely...

Just specifically, no way in hell he was as responsible for the mess they were in as her...

That's like blaming the demo having to be performed on a house on the owner rather than on the tornado which necessitated it...

SHE created this mess with no consideration for anything but her own selfish desires and he's just trying to salvage something from the damage she's caused...

Her "letting him stew" is just another example of her self-centeredness...he'd likely be better without her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One Star!

One star for husband slapping wife! Never excusable, and not even undrstandable as this was not the night he received the shock of his life the hight he ewad the letter. There a slap, while still not excusable, would have been somewhat undrrstandable. At this point, his in the midst of his devilish plot, so absolutelyhorrible for him to do?

Can't give negative 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

I'll start by disagreeing with previous comment. I think the person who deserves a slap is the one who should get a slap. This is the era of women's lib and women wanting to be treated equal. So why does woman get a pass on equally deserved treatment just because she is a woman? I don't know if I'm following my own idea because I do not remember ever hitting a woman (or a man).

I gave it 5 stars just because the idea of dealing with a lesbo wife (aside from the obvious expedient of just summarily divorcing her) and trying to regain something is so intriguing to me. It's so well written and holds my attention with what is happening and wondering where it is going. They all (but especially Red) are doing things that do not seem real-life to me, but that is part of why it's intriguing.

Got my attention.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Where now

A lot of words with no clear direction. Don't know if I could be in that marriage at all.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Lol, I read the earlier "Torn: Can it be repaired", then went back to the author's page and found Torn Repairing the damage Ch02, and read that, thinking it was only a two part story - Doh! Even made a comment about not having the complete story of the two women. Newbie mistake LOL.

Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous