All Comments on 'Torrent'

by Wilfu1

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A true love story

This was so comforting to read. A true love that exhists. I wished I had a daughter to show my love to. Maybe not like you think, but love and comfort.

This is truely one of the best incest stories I have ever read! The creativity and warmth can be felt, and wished I could feel that.

You see... love is what holds one together with life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing

This was well done, you had me smiling. It was one of the best well built incest stories I have read..

larry74403larry74403about 11 years ago
I have to know if....

They were able to save the good wine?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
smoking hot

Wow. thanks for this hot father daughter tale. Good length and enjoyable reading.

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
Rated a 2

All of the time I was reading the story I was wondering what was the point of being trapped in the river...? Wouldn't your engine flood? (As he said that he did it multiple times) Why would he try it if it was raining and the water was going fast... I could understand if he wanted to play the hero card but.... I can't see past the bullshit of this story

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Such a warm, loving tale. It really tugged at my heartstrings.

kittennbootskittennbootsabout 11 years ago
Amazing....

It is absolutely perfect A.F. you must know that. It is just.... it is everything it should be and what many fathers/daughters would want it to be. I'm so over the moon just reading it. Please keep writing........you do it so well.

Hugs!!!!

baby_girl13baby_girl13about 11 years ago
Perfect

This story was so sexy and hot... Made me want a daddy like you so bad :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love and respect...

Fantastic story between a loving father and daughter... love the build up... specially when the father decided to do the spooning position instead of doggie is so damn special... I felt like the daughter is lucky to have such a loving and respectful father... 5 star for an excellent story... please write some more of these... thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So wet

I am so wet right now,loved it. I want you as my daddy can't wait to touch myself. :)

kellyg1234kellyg1234almost 11 years ago
So BEAUTIFUL

I want a daughter like that. I do not have a daughter but if I did....... I love how you kept it so loving and yet still so hot. Very well written. I will want to read this one again sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It Gets Hard to Breathe

When reading this story. Wow! What a master you are! Every bit of it was magnificant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Exquisite!

What a wonderfully written story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Two thumbs up! A very realistic approach with the daughter feeling ignored, which I don't think I've seen used before. Classic couple isolated somewhere, which always gets my blood pumping! Very nice mixture of an actual story with the sex and not a horribly long drawn-out sex scene live I've been unlucky enough to run across the last several stories that I've read. All in all awesome! I'm looking forward to reading what else you've written! :)

M@

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Ich bin begeistert!

Es war Schwerstarbeit, diese Geschichte zu lesen, aber es hat sich mehr als gelohnt. Ich habe schon viele eglischsprachigen Beiräge bei "lterotica.com" gelesen und tatächlich waren die meisten von US-amerikanischen Autoren. Sie waren alle viel leichter zu verstehen und ich mußte nicht dauernd mir unbekannte Wörter nachschlagen.

Wahrscheinlich ist für mich US-amerikanisches Englisch auch deswegen leichter zu verstehen, weil ich öfters mit US-Soldaten ein oder zwei oder drei oder ... Bier getrunken habe (seit dem Ende des 2. Weltkriegs waren bis vor wenigen Jahren in jeder größeren Stadt meiner fränkischen Heimat US-Truppen stationiert). Es gibt Leute, die sagen, mein britisch orientiertes Schulenglisch wurde dadurch versaut.

Aber zurück zur Geschichte. Sie ist lang aber nie langweilig, in sich schlüssig und sehr errregend, mit einem Wort: geil!

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
A great story

Not only did I like the story it self about getting stranded and the survival but how you worked the sex into it. I would like to get stranded somewhere with my daughter so I could find an excuse to make love to her.

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
I had to come back and make a comment.

I have been reading many stories these last 2 months on Lit and there have been many that I consider top notch but none that will compare to Torrent. The writing was great but the story and content was outstanding, Please do more like this.

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Delish !

Sweet and sensual all at the same time.

This story really sang to me.

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37over 9 years ago
fantastic

One of the best daddy / daughter stories I've read. Wonderful emotional connection between the characters, and a great seductive build-up before plenty of hot sex scenes. Expertly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

I fell asleep on top of her, inside her.

""

Finally!! Thats what I like to see once in a while, or her on top, falling asleep with him inside her... The whole pulling out and rolling away right after sex is annoying to read! Unless Im literally overheating and cant breath, I never roll right off!

""

Armed with fresh supplies from Woolworths, Kylie took the first shower while I called home.

""

Wow, when was the last time I saw a Woolworths!? Man, the years fly by!! 1878-1997.

The F. W. Woolworth Company was a retail company and one of the original pioneers of the five-and-dime store. It was arguably the most successful American and international five-and-dime, setting trends and creating the modern retail model which stores follow worldwide today.

""

Even the realisation that I had cheated on my wife for the first time in twenty-four years seemed somehow okay, because I'd done it with my daughter.

Absurd logic, I know. But it felt natural.

""

No, Im with you... Its not really cheating...

""

Kylie moaned loudly as I spiralled my tongue around her button and rubbed hard at the change in texture on the front wall of her cunt.

""

That was nice! A great way of saying it without being cliche' ;)

Fuck, I love reading this story again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anyone else

Kinda disturbed with the way the daughter was all over the old guy at the beginning and right in front if her dad also. Just to save some money on some wine and according to how much the wine is worth and the price she paid I am guessing that is where the daughter got a taste for older men and she had experience when daddy finally got a taste of his little girl.

missvixen555missvixen555over 4 years ago
Brilliant writing

Loved it. Great writing, would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whatever did the mother do to deserve a homewrecking cunt of an daughter and an asshead of an cheating hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kylie is a skank the way she behaved with the old man. She would have even fucked him for the wine. And the father is a weak stupid loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous