Torrid Tales of The Supernatural

Story Info
Witch's Coven recruits new members and are surprised.
7.2k words
4.5
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torrid Tales Of The Supernatural: The Hidden Witch

Introduction

This is my first attempt at erotic fantasy. Like my SciFi story The Succubus Con, it's a different take on the supernatural. I hope you enjoy it.

Max

Chapter One -- Ceremonial Witches

The place is a popular Italian restaurant in Columbus Georgia. The time shortly after 9:00 PM. Two months before December 21st, the Winter Solstice.

As chance would have it, or maybe not, five people all employed at the same facility, the mortgage servicing division for STBG Financial, a major Atlanta based bank, are eating dinner in the same restaurant.

Sitting at tables by themselves, not too far away from each other, are Shana Elderson and Israel Port. Shana is executive assistant for Vito Ballo, the Vice President of the mortgage servicing division; Israel is the Assistant Manager of Investor Reporting, the department which prepares reports for the bank's investors.

On the opposite side of the room at another table are Abigail 'Abi' Faulkner, the Escrow Department Manager, Elizabeth 'Liz' Proctor Customer Service Manager, Sarah Morey, head of Human Resources for the servicing division and Dorthy Good, Insurance Department Manager.

Ali is forty-six, 5"8" tall, has black hair, purple eyes and an inverted-triangle figure, meaning her breast are large enough to make her look top heavy. Liz is thirty-eight, has long natural blonde hair, blue eyes, and a well proportioned hourglass figure. Sarah is forty years old, 5'6" tall, has brown hair, brown eyes, and except for a pair of slightly over-sized breasts for her height, has a small ass and is a bit on the skinny side. Dorothy is 5'9" tall, has strawberry blond hair, green eyes and a fit, though a bit masculine, figure.

Abigail, Liz, Sarah and Dorothy share a secret. They are all witches in the same coven. Theirs is a coven of ceremonial witches, a type of witch that does not have the ability to outwardly focus their own energy or tap into the energy of others without the use of spell components, incantations, magical artifacts or ceremonies and what little native magic they have is passive, such as being able to see the auras of the living, communicate with spirits of the dead and read the echos of past events from inanimate objects.

Abigail is the coven's High Priestess, the other three women are ordinary Priestesses. Abigail holds the position of High Priestess not because her witchcraft is the more powerful than the others but because she possesses a dominating personality and isn't afraid to assert it. She's the second most intelligent of the group but also has the least amount of will-power.

Of the four women in the coven, Sarah is not only the most intelligent, most knowledgeable and most dedicated one but also has the strongest will. In fact, Sarah is so dedicated that she has adorned her entire body except her hands, neck and head with assorted occult tattoos and runes which she keeps covered when not alone or in the presence of anyone outside the coven. Liz is not only the most weak willed of the group, but also has the highest libido of them all and will fuck anyone... male of female, she finds attractive and willing to do so. To her credit, she is smart enough to use protection.

Dorothy is the quiet one. She's not quite as intelligent as Abigail and Sarah. However she is more intelligent than Liz and has a touch more will-power than Abigail.

None of the women are married; two are divorced, Abigail and Dorothy. Only Dorothy has a child, an estranged twenty-three year old son who is a newly ordained Baptist minister.

Liz notices Abi's attention isn't on the bowl of chicken gnocchi in front of her which Liz thinks is odd as she ordered the same dish herself and knows it is delicious. "What are you staring at?"

"That woman over there; the one in her early forties sitting at a table all by herself. That's the second time today I've seen her. The first time she was talking to Vince in his office. There's something odd about her, though I'll be damned if I can figure out what it is. Sarah, who she and what's she doing here?" says Abi in a low to so as not to attract attention.

Sarah, who has just finished a plate of pici with broccolini sauce, is holding a menu in front her and looking for a dessert at the time, lowers it and peeks in the direction Abi is staring. "Oh, you mean the one whose aura is lighting up the entire room. I felt her energy the as soon as we walked in the door. It's so strong I can feel it from here. Her name is Shana Elderson. She's June's replacement and starts Monday." June was the current Servicing Division's vice president's executive assistant.

"She used to be the former executive assistant of the President of the bank and, from what I've heard, was on a fast track to upper management until she requested to be transferred here from Atlanta to fill the position vacated after June quit abruptly to take a job at Countrybroad." Sarah picks up her glass of wine and sips before continuing. "Her actual age is 51, not forty-something. She's never been married, has never had children, doesn't smoke or do drugs, drinks only in moderation and according to her insurance application, is in perfect health. At least that's what her personnel file said. Her social media account says she has a cat named 'Tabatha', hasn't had a date in the last year and has just moved into a swanky apartment downtown in one of those repurposed textile mills."

"You sure she didn't fuck up just enough for corporate to send her here rather than fire her?" Speculates Liz.

Sarah goes back to studying her menu and says, "I was wondering the same thing myself but Joni, the head of Corporate HR, told me the woman's work record is spotless. They didn't offer her the transfer, Shana requested it herself. Strange thing is, Joni couldn't remember why the request was made nor who approved it. It just happened."

Without taking her eyes off Shana, Abi points out, "Look at her; she really has the hots for Israel! That must be the source of all that energy she's putting out... Wait a minute... Liz, what is the name of the woman Israel met in Atlanta he told you he's so infatuated with?

"Shana." replies Liz. "Why, you don't think that's her, do you?"

Abi decides its time to meet the woman. "Come on ladies, let's go introduce ourselves and find out."

"Hold on a minute. Can the introductions wait until tomorrow? I'm horny as hell right now. I vote we go home and call the guys over for a night of debauchery." Begs Liz.

Dorothy concurs, "I second the motion... provided you let me order dessert first."

Abi agrees, "Alright, let's get it to go. I could use a good fucking myself. Which is better, the New York Style Cheese-cake or Tiramisu?"

Chapter Two -- A Coven Revealed

Shortly before 11:30 am, the following morning, Shana is in her apartment watching the final season of her favorite television show 'The Expanse' when the doorbell rings. She rises to her feet, goes to the door, opens it and sees four women standing on her door stoop. They are Sarah, who Shana recognizes from the office, Abi, Liz, and Dorothy who she remembers seeing in the restaurant the previous night.

Abi is standing directly in front of her holding a bottle of wine, Sarah, Liz and Dorothy are behind Abi.

Greetings are exchanged after which Ali explains to her that Sarah, Liz, Dorothy and herself are there to bring Shana a welcoming gift and take her lunch.

Two hours and half a bottle of wine later the five women have returned from the restaurant and are sitting in Shana's living room when Ali inquires of her host, "Has anyone ever told you what a beautiful aura you have?"

"What did you say?" Shana asks in a surprised manner.

Liz, whose just a bit tipsy, answers, "It's the energy around your body. We can all see it. We're Wiccans, real life witches." After she finishes talking, Liz receives a stern look from Abi who says, "You're drunk, blabber-mouth! Go somewhere and sober up!" Liz raises on somewhat shaky legs and excuses herself to Shana's bathroom. They watch her leave the room and afterwards Abi says to Shana... "I wanted to explain it to you myself. Do you know what Wiccans are?"

"People who perform ritualistic animal mutilations and human sacrifices to gain power and influence over others?" Asks Shana.

Abi explains, "That's a good definition of black magic but it's not what we do. The Wiccan Rede is: 'An' it harm none, do what ye will'. Which is just an old fashioned way of saying 'as long as you aren't harming anyone, do as you wish. I'm telling you this because we know you arranged for a transfer to be closer to Israel and we can help you get what you want. All we ask in return is that you become a member of our Coven and 'Join' with him at the Coniunctio Ceremony.

No doubt you must be wondering what's in it for us and since we keep no secrets among each other I'll tell you. At the beginning of the year two of our members were poached from us by a coven in Savannah leaving us short a couple of people. The Coniunctio Ceremony, which occurs only once a year requires a full house to complete and is coming up soon. We've been trying to find someone to convince Israel to attend the ceremony for the past six months but haven't located anyone he's will to 'Join' with until you came along. Your part would be very simple. All you'd have to do is take a bath, dress up, and lay down on an alter for a few minutes. There are no blood sacrifices and certainly no animal mutilations involved. Do you think you might be interested?" to which Shana replies, "Tell me about this Coniunctio Ceremony and I'll give you my answer."

"First you will undergo a Cleansing in a Philter bath until you are ready to be anointed with Femoribus Elabatur Oil. After the anointing, you will be dressed in the Robe of Alijns and Denuding Vestments by the attending Priestesses, that's Sarah, Liz and Dorothy. They will take you to the alter room where Israel and the High Priestess, that's me by the way, will be waiting. I'll say some incantations after which everyone will partake of the Calefaciens Potionem; it's a drink made of vodka, fresh ginger, cayenne pepper and pineapple. You and Israel will reenact the Great Mother's Joining With The Horned God and the celebration begins."

"What do you mean, 'Reenact the Great Mother's Joining With The Horned God?'" Inquires Shana.

Abi answers somewhat vaguely, "What do you think it means?"

"My first thought was 'have sex' but you said we'd be wearing something under our cloaks so I guess we'll be faking it, right?" Inquires Shana.

Abi replies evasively, "Like I said, it's a reenactment."

Shana agrees to do it, asks when and where the 'Coniunctio Ceremony' will take place and is told December 21st, the Winter Solstice which is the following weekend. There is some small talk after which Abi, Liz, Sarah and Dorothy leave.

On the ride home, Liz questions Abi. "Okay, what was that all about? Why did you let her believe the ceremony doesn't involve any sex? It's all about sex and, why do we need her? Couldn't we just slip Israel a mickey and hire a hooker to fuck him?"

Sarah, who figured out what Abi is doing answers for her. "Not if we want to guarantee it works. The strongest energy comes from an act of pure lust. There's simply no way to be sure a hooker's lust is genuine. However, Shana's lust for Israel is real. We know this because her desire for him was so powerful it made everyone around her horny last night. If you remember, we were all sitting on the other side of the room, well out of his range and could see how bright her aura was at the time meaning she had to be the person affecting us. Lastly and most importantly, desperate times call for desperate measures. The Winter Solstice is next weekend and the odds of us finding someone else are practically nil meaning we're fast running out of time. If we don't get a couple on the fifth alter; the circle will be broken. We wont be able to harness the energy generated during it and will have to wait another year for the stars to align to try again. Isn't that right Ali?" Ali nods affirmatively.

Dorothy, who is usually the quiet one of the group, surprises every one by asking... "The man has turned down every woman we've thrown at him so far. Hell, a few oozed so much sex appeal I fucked them myself and I'm not usually attracted to women. What makes you think he'll change his mind for her?"

"We've all seen the way he looks at her, do you really believe Israel is going to say no when I tell him the woman he wants will fuck him but only when and if he joins the Coven?" Replies Ali.

"Okay, so you're going to lie to them both. What are you going to do if she gets to the alter and gets cold feet?"

"Remember what I did to all of you? By the time you got there you were high on hemp, dressed in crotch-less panties laced with the most powerful clitoral stimulant on the market, and had consumed a vodka cocktail specifically designed to lower your inhibitions. Did you get cold feet or fuck the first guy I put between your legs?"

They all know the answer so no one replies.

Chapter Three -- The Joining Ceremony

"Shana's here." Announces Sarah excitedly as she opens the door and holds it open while Shana enters the building.

After Shana's inside, she looks around, sees only Abi, Liz and Dorthy and asks curiously, "Is this everyone?"

"No. Only the High Priestess and her Priestesses are allowed to participate in the Joining Ceremony. The others are in the back waiting for the ceremony to end and the Celebration to begin." Explains Sarah.

Abi steps forward and says to Shana... "Before we get started, do you have any questions about the Joining Ceremony?

Shana answers meekly. "No, Ali." and is immediately told by the woman, "From now on, refer to me as High Priestess."

Shana corrects herself. "No, High Priestess."

Abi says to Sarah, "Priestesses Sarah, take her to the Bath of Excitatus and see to the Cleansing while I perform the Awakening Ritual on the Denuding Vestments. Priestess Elizabeth and Priestess Dorothy are there waiting for you."

The Bath of Excitatus turned out to be a large red Jacuzzi's set in the floor.

Shana is told by Sarah to disrobe and enter the bath.

As Shana climbs into the water, Liz instructs her to... "Breathe the vapors of Philter and let Libidinem fill you."

Shana does so and about a minute later asks Sarah, "What's in this water? It's making me a little high."

"Just some herbs; nothing that will harm you." Explains Sarah reassuringly.

As the vapors begin to relax her, Shana wonders aloud..."Is it having the same effect on all of you?"

"Not to the degree it is you. Let's begin the Cleansing." Replies Dorthy.

Sarah, Liz and Dorothy each produce large sponges, submerge them in the bathwater until they fill with water and commence washing Shana's naked body. "I can do that." Shana tells them.

"It's our part of the ritual. Relax and enjoy it." Informs Sarah and the women continue doing so for the next five minutes.

Liz looks Shana in the eyes, sees they have become glazed over and announces... "The Philter has taken effect. She can get out now."

Shana exits the bath after which, the other three women use large black fluffy towels to dry her off. When they finish, Liz produces a bottle of dark brown liquid, pours some in Sarah's and Dorothy's hands at which time Shana politely asks... "What are you going to do?"

"Anoint you with Femoribus Elabatur Oil." Explains Liz. Then, beginning at Shana's feet, she and the other women start massaging the oil up and down Shana's naked body."

While applying oil to Shana's left thigh, Sarah 'accidentally' lets her thumb graze Shana's outer pussy lips and is surprised when the woman whispers to her, "That feels good. Is it part of the ritual too?"

Sarah replies, "Yes." and Shana acknowledges her by saying... "Oh, okay." After which Sarah smiles and says to the others, "It's time we dress her in the Denuding Vestments and Robe of Alijns."

The Denuding Vestments turn out to be a front opening crimson red strapless bra, a pair of red panties specifically containing a bow below the waistband near the center seem, black garter and black silk stockings. The robe is green Chiffon and thigh-high in length.

Upon seeing the panties, giddily Shana tells them all... "I have a set exactly like this in my drawer at home."

This surprises Sarah and she tells the others, "That's not possible, the High Priestess had to special order them directly from the coven that makes them in England."

As Shana steps into the panties and Liz pulls them up to her waist, the mostly nude woman continues talking giddily. "I haven't worn them though. I haven't found a man I want to see them on me in a very long time... except Israel that is."

Almost immediately Shana's clit begins to tingle, her pussy gets wet and nipples become hard as marbles.

Sarah notices Shana's state of arousal and tells her follow witches, "She's ready. Let's take her to the alter."

With Sarah in front of her and Liz and Dorothy at her sides, Shana passes through doorway covered by a set of green curtains into a massive circular room whose walls and floor are each covered in granite tiles.

In the center of the room is a large marble stone alter surrounded by four slightly smaller, similar ones. Atop each alter is a single two inch thick foam cushion covered in green satin cloth.

Erotic pipe and drum music is playing from hidden speaker somewhere in the room's ceiling.

Standing at one end of the alter is Abi dressed in a dark gray robe. In her hands she is holding a goblet containing some sort of bright red potion. To Abi's left, wearing a long light gray robe, is Israel. Seeing him brings a smile to Shana's face.

The High Priestess says something in Latin and then passes the potion to all the women to drink from, which they do, after which Abi begins speaking.

"Shana Elderson and Israel Porter, do you now of your own free will, wish to Join together in the same manner as did the Great Mother and the Horned God before the Earth was created and by doing so become members of this Coven?"

Shana and Israel look at each other momentarily and then say together, "We do.

Abi continues.

"The vessel of the Great Mother will now lay down on the alter and repeat after me... "I am the vessel of the Great Mother. Come to me Horned God so we might join together in eternal bliss. Ego vasa Mater Magna. Invocatio Mallum venite ad me simul iungere eos nobis in aeterna beatitudine jugiter perseverans. Now Shana, lay down on the alter and repeat what I just said."

Shana does.

Israel, repeat after me... "I am the vessel of the Horned God. I have heard your call and am here to do as you ask. Ego vasa Invocatio Mallum. Ecce audivi vocem tuam et vocatio facere ut hic non quaeritur.

Israel does as he is told.

"Shana, bend your knees and repeat after me... "Crura mea aperio et excipio te intra me. (Which translates to English as "I open my legs and welcome you inside me.")

This too Shana does after which Abi says...

"Israel, climb up on the alter between Shana's legs." Then whispers in his ear... Put her ankles on your shoulders.

"Shana, look into his eyes and chant the following until I say stop... 'Futuis me corniger deus!'" (Which is Latin for "Fuck me Horned God!")

Abi tells Sarah in Latin, "Depone ejus INTERULUS et de cornu revelare!" (Take off his underwear and reveal the horn!)

Shana continues chanting... "Futuis me corniger deus! Futuis me corniger deus!"

"Aperi ei fascia! (Open her bra!)

When Sarah does so, Shana exclaims loudly... "WHAT THE HELL?"

"Relax, it's just part of the ceremony. Continue chanting. Everything will be okay." Says Abi convincingly.

After which, Shana does as she told... "Futuis me corniger deus! Futuis me corniger deus!"