Torrid Tales of The Supernatural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later Abi tells Sarah in Latin to... "Aperite portas matri magnae, et fiat conjunctio" ("Open the gates to the Great Mother and Let the Joining begin!").

It is code telling Sarah to reach down and tug the bow near the waistband of Shana's panties, pull out the seem and split the panties open from crotch to ass, which Sarah does.

Before Shana has time to reach, Ali says in plain English, "Now Israel, put your Horn inside the vessel of the Great Mother!"

"FUCK!" Exclaims Shana loudly when she feels Israel's drive his cock suddenly and deeply inside her.

Liz giggles and inquires of her, "Is something wrong Shana?"

"HE REALLY DID IT! HE PUT HIS COCK IN ME!"

Abi ignores her and says to Israel... "Start moving." while Liz asks Shana,

"Isn't that what you wanted? If not, tell him to stop."

"I..." Shana appears to be considering her situation.

While she is, Abi tells Israel to... "Stick it all the way in!"

He does and Shana exclaims suddenly... "OH FUCK THAT'S REALLY DEEP!"

Abi sensing Shana is beyond the point of retreat say loudly... "Start fucking her now!" and then order Liz to, "Ask her again."

Liz does as she is told, "Shana, do you want him to stop?"

Sarah, Liz and Dorothy can see Shana's sex, leaking pussy juice around Israel's cock as she tries to speak "I... I..."

Abi doesn't wait for her to respond but simply says... "Keep going while she makes up her mind."

Shana moans.

'Futuis me corniger deus! Say it Shana!" Orders Abi.

Moans again and complies... "FUTUIS... ME... CORNIGER... DEUS!"

"Again." Demands Abi.

Shana repeats the words once more... "FUTUIS... ME... CORNIGER... DEUS!"

"Go faster Israel." Insists Abi and then says to Shana... "CONTINUE THE INVOCATION!"

Shana does, "FUTUIS... ME... CORNIGER... DEUS!" but stops suddenly to tell everyone, "HE'S GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!"

"BEGIN THE ENERGY TRANSFER!" Abi tells her priestesses.

Liz and Sarah each use a hand to pull one of Shana's arms away from her breasts and down to the alter where they hold them. Then, they replace her hands with their mouths, and begin sucking her nipples like two hungry babies. While this surprises Shana momentarily, what's occurring below her waist really gets her attention for she feels one of the women's free hand, it is Liz's, rubbing her clit furiously. Meanwhile the other woman, Sarah has wrapped her other hand around the base of Israel's cock and is literally trying to pull a load out of his dick into Shana's pussy.

The stimulation to her clit sends Shana's body immediately into convulsions and her pussy begins spasming around Israel's cock sending him too over the edge.

She tries to scream but can't. She tries to breathe but can't do that either.

All she can do is lay there while one orgasmic wave after another pulsates through her body.

Then, just when Shana thinks the orgasm is going to end, Israel's cock explodes inside her sending jet after jet of cum into her womb her forcing her back over the top again. This is where Sarah's pumping hand really comes into effect for it lengthens both their orgasms by pulling every drop of cum out of Israel's dick into Shana's cock starved pussy.

Quickly, Abi moves between Shana's legs, pulls Israel's still pulsating cock out of Shana's pussy and hungrily licks the last few drops of cum from his dick. Then, without warning she places her mouth on Shanna's pussy and sucks all the cum out of it she can while thinking to herself that doing so, will increase her power exponentially.

"IT IS DONE! THE JOINING IS COMPLETE!" comes a voice suddenly out of nowhere unexpectedly to everyone in the room but one.

"WHAT? WHO SAID THAT?" Demands Abi.

Shana reinserts Israel's cock into her pussy and holds it there, then announces to everyone in the room... "I did."

Chapter Four -- The Hereditary Witch

The place is the main conference room, corporate headquarters of S.T.B.G. Financial in Atlanta Georgia. The time is 4:30 PM in the afternoon, Friday two weeks earlier.

A meeting has just ended. It was a briefing in which the CEO of the bank received the quarterly profit-loss reports from all the major divisions.

In attendance were the banks CEO Ronald Johnson, his executive assistant Shana Elderson, the chief financial officers for all the divisions, and Israel Porter, who was substituting for his vacationing department manager.

As would be expected, everyone in attendance, except Shana begins hurrying to leave... though not for the usual reasons. Normally the executives would be rushing to either leave for the day, go back to their office to work, attend a meeting elsewhere or catch a flight out of town. This time is different because all any of them can think about is how horny they are and have been since the meeting began three hours ago.

Their arousal began the minute Israel walked in the room and sat down across the table from Shana and continued throughout the entire meeting. What happened was that upon seeing him, Shana had become instantly aroused and began emitting a field of generative energy powerful enough to affect everyone present and fill them to the point of overflowing with sexual desire. Of course, she didn't know this at the time.

Shana, however, was aware how the energy she was broadcasting was affecting her because it had happened twice in the past. The first time was when she was in high school and led to the loss of her virginity. The second time was when she was in college and attended a college frat party, which turned a drunken party into an orgy so wild that thirteen sorority girls there ended up getting pregnant. Luckily she wasn't one of them.

Shana also knew the reason it was happening was because she is a 16th generation Hereditary Witch whose direct maternal bloodline was traceable all the way back to Pendle England and the year 1612 when the witch persecutions were happening.

She learned at an early age every Hereditary Witch has their own domain of magic and that a domain is the type of energy within a witch that powers that magic. Shana's domain comes from her Venereae Locum with translates to 'Erotic Place' (libido) and takes the form of generative energy.

After she inadvertently turned the frat party into an orgy, Shana felt so sorry for the young women who got knocked up she located a magical artifact reputed to repress sexual desires known as the Charm of Laciviis and put it on a bracelet in hopes of preventing the same thing from happening again. Then, knowing that even though the artifact was real, it was untested, she took the precaution of keeping a large box of condoms in her purse just in case they were ever needed.

So, as she's exiting the conference room that afternoon, Shana has no idea the charm isn't strong enough to keep her powers at bay and begins walking to her cubicle intent on dictating her short-hand notes into her computer.

On the way, Shana passes the office of the CFO (Chief Financial Officer), whose door is closed, hears the unmistakable sounds of coitus inside and notices the woman's male secretary is not at his desk. 'Maybe they're celebrating the weekend early.' She thinks to herself and continues to believe so until she comes upon the office of the COO (Chief Operating Officer), hears similar sounds coming from the COO's closed door and notices that both that woman's male and female assistants are likewise not at their desk either.

Shana realizes not only what is going on but why, hurries as quietly as she can past the office and says to the Charm, 'You're not strong enough Laciviis!' to which the trapped soul of the Catholic priest inside replies, 'Lo sería si no fueras una puta tan malvada, bruja!' (I would be if you weren't such an evil slut, witch!)

'How would you like me to melt you down into paperclips?' She threatens to which it answers, 'Cómo te gustaría que dejara de trabajar por completo, perra?' (How would you like me to stop working entirely, bitch?)

Shana ignores the vain threat and continues to her cubical. Once there, she types her notes into a memo, prints a hard-copy for her boss, sends an electronic copy via email to everyone in the appropriate mailing list, logs off her computer and leaves for the day. All the while trying to get the image of Israel and her fucking out of her head.

She makes her way to the executive elevator and discovers there are four other people, a man and three women all middle aged, waiting there for the elevator doors to open.

One of the women is Bridget Bishop, Senior Vice President in charge of Mortgage Sales. Bridget is forty-five, has long wavy black hair, curves in all the right places and at 5'11" is the tallest women in the organization.

Friday the dress code is 'casual' and Bridget is taking full advantage of it by wearing an ultra-skintight white sailor suit that literally accentuates every voluptuous curve of her full figured body. As mortgage sales were in excess of a billion dollars last year, she knows no one will say anything about it.

The other two women are a brunette with curly hair and dyed-blond with straight, short hair. The two women are both about forty.

The curly haired brunette is Susanna Martin, the blond Alice Parker. They are both 5'7" tall secretaries working for executives on the twentieth floor.

Susanna is wearing a pair of designer bluejeans, light blue cowgirl style blouse and cowboy boots. Alice has on a black pleated skirt, white satin blouse, black stockings and flats.

The man is George Burroughs, Bridget Bishop's Executive Assistant. George is forty years old and wearing a pair of dockers, polo shirt and brown loafers without socks.

With the sound of 'ding' the elevator arrives and its doors open revealing its interior walls to be heavily polished steel and the floor is carpeted in gray.

Everyone hurries inside. The man is first to board, followed next by the brunette and blond together, then the tall black-haired woman and lastly Shana.

The elevator doors close. Shana turns around, presses the button for the parking garage and the elevator begins descending.

Shana hears Alice suggest, "Let's do it right here!", Susanna reply, "Okay". A few seconds later, there is the sound of a zipper being pulled down and the ruffling of clothes followed by Bridget asking, "Mind if I join you?" to which George replies, "Four is always more fun than three." Next Shana hears a much longer zipper being manipulated, some slurping sounds and two moans, one male, one female.

The elevator continues to drop during which there is the sound of more clothes ruffling.

Shana can see the reflection of what's going on behind her on the elevator doors.

Bridget is standing to the right of George, whose pants and underwear are around his ankles, on the floor. The zipper of Bridget's sailor-suit has been pulled down as far as it will go, which is below her waist and George's left hand is rubbing Bridget's pussy while they french kiss each other. Susanna and Alice are on their knees directly in front of George taking turns sucking his cock. Alice's skirt and panties are under her knees and she's fingering her pussy with her right hand.

Two floors before the elevator comes is about to reach its destination Shana turns around and suggests to them, "Wouldn't you have more fun if you all checked into a hotel somewhere? I hear the one right across the street is very nice."

Susanna, who is still dressed regretfully takes George's cock out of her mouth, gives it a quick lick then slides his pants up so Alice can fasten them. Alice does and then stands, picks up her skirt and panties in the process. The blond puts the skirt on and the panties in her clutch (a small purse).

However, it isn't until the sound of another 'ding' and the elevator comes to a halt and the doors open that George removes his hand from Bridget's pussy and they stop kissing.

Shana steps off the elevator, opens her purse and removes the box of condoms and waits for the others to exit. As Bridget passes her, Shana hands the box to Bridget and says, "Make sure he uses these; all three of you ladies are ovulating and he's definitely not going to be shooting blanks."

The woman looks at her oddly but says "Thanks", accepts the prophylactics and then hurries to catch up with the others.

Getting to her car and leaving the garage goes without incident but the drive to her apartment does not because Shana still can't get the images of her and Israel fucking out of her mind.

She purposely takes the long way home to avoid traffic and arrives at her apartment later than usual.

Over the next week Shana makes some discrete inquires about Israel, likes what she learns and decides it is time to move from Atlanta to Columbus.

Shana calls her older sister Rachel, who is the Senior Vice President of Servicing at Countrybroad and arranges for Rachel to make a lucrative job offer to June, Vince Ballo's executive assistant. The ploy works and a week later, Shana moves to Columbus.

Meanwhile, as this is happening, Israel returns to Columbus, Liz, one of the witches there, notices he is down and ask him why. 'Maybe,' she thinks to herself at the time, 'I can 'console him' and make a few brownie points with Abi by getting him to join the coven.'

He tells her he met a woman in Atlanta that he can't get out of his mind. He even goes so far to tell her Shana's name.

Liz's plan fails but the information she learns does prove valuable later.

All the women in the coven have the hots for Israel and are sure that its because he has a great deal of power waiting inside to be harvested.

When Shana shows up in Columbus, the High Priestess realizes she is the woman Israel has been talking about and decides to use Shana to bring him into the coven so she can seize his power for herself. Unfortunately, things don't go exactly as she plans.

Chapter Five -- The New High Priestess

Denying the facts, Abi insists... "That's impossible! I thought..."

"You thought a lot of things and were wrong on all of them. I know how much power I have and how to use it. I also knew your plan the minute you sat down at my table the other night in the restaurant. The only reason I went along with it was because I wanted Israel to come to me of his own free will... which, thanks to you, he did. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for trying to take advantage of me. You can come out now boys... Abigail's wants to start the festivities by taking Tom over to that alter and engaging in 'sexaginta novem' (sixty-nine) with him. Don't you Abigail?"

Quite unexpectedly to the others, rather than say no, Abi answers enthusiastically, "Absolutely!"

"Wow! She's didn't even hesitate... and she's enjoying it too!" Says Liz, then wonders aloud, "Why did she tell us she doesn't?"

Shana explains to Liz, "Abigail lied to you because she's a lazy fuck. Isn't that right Abi?"

Abi, who still has Tom's cock in her mouth, keeps sucking and answers, "Ah-huh."

Dorothy looks at Shana and asks, "How did you do that?"

Sarah, who has figured out Shana's true nature explains rudely... "Because she's a True Witch, stupid!"

"Liz, you down for a little 'sexaginta novem' with Bill?" Asks Shana suggestively.

Liz replies just as enthusiastically as did Abi... "Oh yeah!" after which Sarah calls her fellow witch a, "Weak minded fool!"

"What about you Sarah? When's the last time you and Sam went down on each other?" Asks Shana, flexing her power once more.

Sarah tells her to... "Forget it, your magic won't work on me. I've got protection!" to which Shana admits, "You know, you might be right, let's see if my powers will work on Dorthy. What do you think Dorthy, feel like playing a little number game with Pete on that alter over there?"

Her answer comes when Dorothy takes Pete over to an empty alter, removes his robe, then removes her own, pushes him down, mounts his face with her pussy and takes his cock in her mouth. "I guess she does." Says Shana as soon as Dorothy starts sucking Pete's cock.

"Now, about that protection you claim to have, is that amulet supposed to be the Hamsa of Praesidum? It looks like a cheap knock off to me."

Sarah replies insistently, "Oh, it's real; of that I'm sure!"

"You seem pretty confident that thing is genuine. Are you confident enough to put Sam's cock in your mouth and see what happens?" Challenges Shana.

Without hesitation, Sarah decides to do so. "Fine, I'll do it just to prove to you it's... Damn!"

It is a mistake for as soon as the woman grabs Sam's cock and licks it, she discovers she's unable to stop and is irresistibly filled with the desire to suck it.

As Israel looks on in astonishment, he asks, "How did you know?"

"Because there's only one Hamsa of Praesidum and I'm wearing it." She tells him and then touches the area around her neck causing the amulet to become visible.

He wonders aloud, "Why sixty-nine?"

"You'll understand in a moment." She assures him, then address the coven, "I know you ladies must be very distracted having your pussies eaten and you men having your dicks sucked but try to pay attention to what I'm saying.

Now that you've made me a member of this Coven I have the right to challenge Abigail for the role of High Priestess. However, before I do, I'm going to give you all a taste of my true power so you will know why you want me to be your High Priestess." Shana pauses long enough to say to Israel, "Put your mouth down here honey, I'm about to take off the Hamsa."

As he does, Israel understands what he's been missing and tells her, "Oh, I get it. They're all too busy using their mouths to..."

Shana removes her amulet interrupting him in mid-sentence and creating in everyone the overwhelming desire to bring their partners to orgasm.

"I nominate myself for the position of High Priestess... Gods your good at that Israel! Slow down a little, I'm trying to conduct official business here. No, I said slow down, not go faster. Fuck, I'll just have to make this quick. Okay, is there... Ah that feels good... any objections? Any... any at... ah... all? Damn you're going to make me cum!" She does. "Okay, where was I? Oh yeah, are there any other nominations? No? I guess we'll move on to the voting then. I vote for myself. Are there any dissenting votes? No one wants to cast a dissenting vote? Well then, let's tally the votes and make the results official. That's one vote for Shana Elderson and zero votes dissenting. The winner is Shana Elderson, that's me. I'm your new High Priestess..." Shana feels another orgasm approaching fast. "AGAIN? REALLY?" The orgasm arrives. "That's it!" After it ends a minute later she pushes his head from between her legs and tells him... "Now I want you to fuck me from behind!"

While he is doing so, Shana announces, "Tomorrow morning Abi will have someone come in to move her name-plaque to the third alter and put mine in its place. Sarah, you're now second chair."

The orgy continues until the meeting breaks up and everyone goes home to consider the events that occurred and how they will affect them.

The next night Israel and Shana are sitting in an obscure little known restaurant downtown eating supper when he asks her, "Why did you pick this place? It's going to close in fifteen minutes."

"You'll see." Shana promises him.

As he waits to learn why, Israel says... "I have to admit that's some powerful magic you've got there Honey. If I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes I'd never have believed anyone could have made all those people do what you had them do to each other."

"I'll tell you a secret Israel. I can't force a person to do anything he or she doesn't subconsciously want to; but, if they do, even a little bit, they will if I ask them too. For example: If I were to ask you if you'd like to sneak under the table and lick my pussy until the waitress comes with our food you could easily tell me..." Before she can finish Israel does just that.