Torture By Feather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see well enough through them to see that her pussy mound is flat, with thin but wide lips and a short-looking slit that appears to keep her pussy down between her thighs, instead of making it look like it comes up her front, as a puffy mound would do. I slip my hand over her mound, caressing her lips with my fingertips, and feel a hint of wetness to her fine slit. I slip down and feel that her thighs are firm as well.

I tell her to turn around. I know, and hope, she feels like a piece of meat being appraised at a butcher's. I take the extra moment to stroke my hand softly down her back, already knowing that It'll feel just as firm as her stomach does. Then I stroke over her gently rounded cheeks, feeling that they're nicely firm and small. So spankable! I give her a very soft swat on her bottom.

I tell her to take two steps back, which she does. Then I tell her to show me her pussy, teach her that command means for her to spread her legs as wide as she comfortably can, lean over as far as she can without losing her balance, preferably until her back is flat, then reach around her thighs, behind herself, and spread her lips fully open, stretching them wide to show me every bit of herself.

She bares a very light pinkness, covered with a decent layer of thick, creamy honey with a slight white tinge and nice muskiness to it. I see that her folds aren't very wrinkly, but that she has a fairly prominent clit stick up straight and hard from those folds. And a nice, meaty and narrow, pussy. I wait for Sophie to glove my hand before I give her clit a very soft little pinch to feel it's hardness. Like a rock. And my tiny touch is enough to send a shuddering shiver through Shelbie's body that only stops when I release her nub. I ease my finger into her pussy especially slowly, watching that shiver sweep over her again as I inch along over her nervy walls.

"Skank, just how long has it been since this pussy has been fucked?"

"A long time, Ma'am... since my divorce..." She sounds embarrassed as she admits that in a shyly quiet voice.

"And how long since it's had a good diddling?"

"Saturday night, Ma'am... after I got your scolding for trying to email you and I re-read the letter you sent me, Ma'am. I just started thinking about maybe visiting you and couldn't help myself."

"I didn't ask all that, did I, skank?" I scold her as I wiggle the tip of my finger making her shudder even harder. "Next time you blabber on, you'll wish you hadn't." I wiggle my finger even more until it looks like it's getting very hard for Shelbie to stand there for it before I ease my finger out of her pussy.

"Sophie, get a good look at this skanky little pussy." I have Sophie kneel down with her eyes close to Shelbie's displayed pussy. "Can you believe your nice mother would associate with someone so skanky?"

"No, Mistress," Sophie answers, knowing well that I expect her to say that no matter what she thinks of Shelbie's pussy. Which is actually rather cute. "I will be sure to tell her just how skanky this skank is, Mistress." I have trained Sophie just so well! I tell Sophie to give that "begging" clit a little touch and feel for herself "the depths of Shelbie's skankiness." Sophie gives it a little pinch, Shelbie shudders hard again, and Sophie frees it.

I tell Shelbie to show me her butt, and watch as she spreads her cheeks wide to bare her tiny, tight and wrinkly asshole, that's barely a medium pinkness. Pleasantly, there isn't a single hair anywhere around it. I can see that she shave the few stray ones from her crack, something many women forget, or just ignore. Then again, she's well shaven everywhere.

I have Sophie put a little dollop of lubricating jelly atop the tip of a finger. I touch it lightly against her tensed ring and wiggle it just a little to spread the slick jelly over her asshole. I press firmly, gradually increasing my pressure, until her asshole surrenders, her muscle loosens and my finger slips right through with just a little grunt from her. I have small fingers, so I slide every bit of my finger into her bottom.

I wiggle it a little. There's really not much of interest in there to feel. Just being in there I can tell how full she is, how soon she'll be wanting a trip to the ladies' room. I only half care about that. I just want her to feel me up inside her butt. I want her to think about how she's standing there allowing me to poke around up there. I give it a moment, maybe around ten seconds, before I press down lightly against her insides, feeling the backside of her pussy walls through the thin membrane of her bottom. I massage the backside of those walls, and instantly Shelbie shudders another long, crisp shiver. I hear her breathing deepen, too. And then, in short seconds, I feel little harsh twitching tremors start springing up around those spongy, meaty, walls. Which is my cue to stop. I know now what I wanted to know; like most women, Shelbie is stimulated nicely by attention on either side of her pussy. Some women don't know that either preferring never to have anyone get to that side of them, or having a bad/inexperienced partner that doesn't know how to tease her that way. Few women aren't sensitive to it.

I slip my finger back out of Shelbie and have Sophie remove my glove. As soon as Shelbie is standing back up, I cuff her wrists behind her, then put my hands to her hips and guide her to turn around. On command, Sophie fetches me a gag from the toy cabinet. I don't use gags often, but I use them enough for it not to be unusual. This time I'm using it for a reason. I know Shelbie is going to soon start asking, demanding, about her kids. Gagged, that just won't be possible for her. It'll make her feel even more helpless and possessed.

The gag I sent Sophie for is a big one that will prevent even mumbling from her. There's a leather strap that buckles at her cheek, not behind her. But the business part of it starts at the strap as a hard rubber-coated tube, as thick as a nice cock, and a few inches long. After the unyielding part, there another couple inches of flexible rubber, somewhat stiff, that tapers down to about ¾ inch wide. I press the corners of her jaw, forcing her mouth to open fully. I slip the gag into her mouth, stopping when the taper reaches the back of her mouth. That's when I loop the straps together and cinch them tight around her head, pulling the rest of the gag into her mouth as they tighten down. Naturally, it's hallow, leaving a wide opening for her to breathe through. And it puts the end of it pretty much right against her throat, where any more would choke her. It also inflates the rubber around it expanding to completely fill her mouth all the way back and hold her tongue firmly still. I inflate it, gauging the inflation by the resistance of the little squeeze ball that pumps it up. Which I then disconnect. It just barely starts puffing her cheeks out when I deem it enough.

I get a grip on her furry bush, holding it snug. "come along, skank." And I start pulling her towards the second bedroom, which I have set up as my little playroom. I walk her over to the table, which is really just a massage table. I have her get up on it and lie on her side. I uncuff her hands, keeping hold of them as I pull her onto her back and put them to the edges. I hold her wrists still while Sophie fastens thick, rough leather straps around them. Then I do the same with her ankles, spreading her feet to the edges of the table.

"Now we are going find out just how skanky and horny this skank is. Sophie, please fetch me the little pink toy box."

Sophie grins wide and sly as she answers "Oh, gladly, Mistress!" and hurries to get it from the cabinet. There are several, and by now Sophie knows what's in all of them. Even the red one that I've never used on her; then one with the really unpleasant stuff in it. The pink one, Sophie has seen and suffered through, plenty of. She brings it over, sets it where Shelbie can't see anything, and opens it for me.

From the assortment of teasing toys inside, I select a nice feather. I touch it's silky tip of Shelbie's nipple, brushing slowly around it with a very soft pressure. I hear Shelbie breathe a hard, fast, and urgent breath, but that's all can she do with that gag filling her mouth. After a half-circle around her nipple, her entire mound is covered with goosebumps. A second circle has her body shivering hard as she lies bound to the table. I give it three little circles, teasing her thoroughly, before saying "Oh, this other boobie looks jealous!" and teasing her other nipple just as effectively.

I hand the feather to Sophie. "Slave, tease this skank's nipples. Let me see her shiver like that some more. It's rather amusing to watch."

"Yes, Mistress," Sophie says very sweetly. And she teases Shelbie's breasts just as effectively as I did. Which gets Shelbie shivering constant and hard. I'd say moaning, too, but it's just breathing those moans with the gag. But very quickly those breaths are ultra-fast and hungry. Shelbie squirms hard, as much as she can while bound. Sophie is too well behaved to care on bit about Shelbie. She doesn't care if Shelbie suffers pure hell. Sophie only cares that I am pleased with her, which she knows means that she does exactly as I say. She ignores Shelbie's desperate squirms and breaths and keeps right on teasing her nipples with that feather.

I stand back and watch her suffering. I watch as her squirms get more and more urgent. As they grow sharper, her hands and ankles testing those straps more with each minute. As the goosebumps cover more and more of her body, slowly creeping from her boobs onto her chest. And hearing the way her breaths grow deeper, faster and harder. I see the little muscles of her jaw straining hard as she bites against the gag. I see her eyes squeezing hard tight. Her hands beating against the table as fists clench up even tighter. Her toes curling up until her toe-knuckles are white and pale. And finally, as her head lifts up and actually beats itself against the padded table.

It only takes a minute, maybe not even that, until I see the wetness at her slit growing. But I still leave her to suffer a good twenty minutes of that sweet teasing as slowly her creamy honey weeps out and wets her fur. "Does it smell like skanky pussy in here, slave girl?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Sophie giggles her answer.

I spread Shelbie's lips and see just how wet she is. I don't know if I'd call it dripping wet. Her honey is pretty thick for it to drip, but there's enough of clinging to just everything that thinner honey would be dripping off her lips as I part them. "Ah, here's why." I say, "Shelbie just can't see to help skanking up my room with her sopping little pussy."

I get a fresh feather out and tell Sophie to come see how sloppy Shelbie is. Holding Shelbie's lips wide, I tease her clit with the feather.

At the instant of touch, Shelbie jerks hard and snaps into a full stiffness that arches her back up. She screams a silent breath through her gag as she goosebumps erupt over her lips, pubes, and upper thighs. Staying steely stiff, her body shivers crisply. I even hear the straps protest as her wrists and ankles test them with a sudden and hard jerk. I hand Sophie the feather and tell her to amuse with "another display of skank's skankiness." Sophie holds her lips open with one hand and starts teasing Shelbie's clit with the feather.

Still with her back stiffly arched up her shoulders thrash hard from side to side. She tries to wiggle her hips away, but Sophie would never let that work. I stand back and watch her lie there, suffering so erotically through sheer hell.

I check my phone and see a message from Ellie. It's a selfie of Ellie hugging two little boys, maybe 5&6, or 5&7, or something around that. It has the caption "They're so cute!!!" It's Ellie's way of letting me know for sure that she has Shelbie's kids and they're doing just fine. They're certainly smiling wide enough as they pose for the selfie.

Ellie has a good idea of the things I do or at least some of them. I decide to tease her back. I send Ellie a picture of Shelbie thrashing around on the table with a feather to her pussy. "Mommy is all tied right now," for a caption. Ellie sends back: Oh that looks so too-good.

Shelbie suffers around twenty minutes of clit teasing as well. I don't bother to time her. I just watch her thrashing hard against her bonds until it looks to me as if she's suffering as much as she could possibly suffer.

For my next teasing-torture trick I get out a little plastic spreader that's a slightly smaller version of the one a gynecologist would use. I tell Sophie to quit, which gets Shelbie to fall limp as she sucks hard for breath. And still her wild hips. I quickly press the spreader into her pussy and open her up. I don't stretch her out fully just like her doctor would. I just open her enough to get inside her easily.

I slip a fresh, thin feather between the plastic blades taking great care not to touch her nervy, eager wall with it. Not until it's at the very back of her tunnel. Then I stroke it as lightly as I can manage over her wet, sensitive flesh, and watch as Shelbie screams out another tortured breath as her body snaps forcefully trying to roll onto her side. Just as sharply she snaps back the other way, to roll onto her other side. Neither has any effect on the pussy teasing. I just draw the feather so lightly over her tender nerves. I can see her walls twitching just as sharply as her body. And I can see how hard she fights those bonds. How her body desperately tries to wiggle and squirm away from the teasing. How her hands beat harder-than-ever against the table in frustration.

I have Sophie take over the pussy teasing so I can watch. And snap a close up of her open pussy with the feather inside it. She suffers that for a good while, too, but not quite as long. Once she's as stiff as a board, her body trembling from the tension in her muscles, flushed bright and sweaty, and screaming silent breaths so hard and fast that I'm wondering if she's getting any air in her lungs at all, I decide she's had enough of that.

I have one more trick in my toy box for Shelbie. But first I have to move her body, so I have Sophie stop and take the spreader away once I have leather cuffs around Shelbie's ankles and ropes tied to them. As Shelbie falls limp, I hurry to release her ankles from the table and pull them up, using the ropes to ties them to the corners of the table above her head. I loop a second rope around each knee and pull that taut, tying it off to the edge of the table. I have another, smaller spreader with metal blades no wider than a finger. Closed, both blades are still less intrusive than a finger. I lubricate the blades and without any warning to Shelbie, press them gently into her asshole. Which I then spread, stretching her nicely open, pulling the wrinkly skin around her ring taut, but not tight.

It gives me a good amount of the skin of her asshole bare and accessible between the blades. It also gives me a good view into her bottom, and easy access inside her. I touch the edge of a feather to the flesh of her hole. She screams another silent breath before I even move it. Just as quickly goosebumps spring up on her asshole and rush out to cover her bottom. She stiffens and trembles hard. Then I move the feather and watch as her body struggles it's hardest to get away from the feather. I only make her stand a few seconds of that before I ease the feather a little way into her bottom, and stroke it along the blood-red veiny membrane of her butt. If Shelbie didn't know it, her bottom is full of nerves too. They're just not used to being teased sweetly, so they tend to over-signal the sensations to her brain.

As I tease inside her, I watch her body struggle impossibly hard against the bonds, trying everything to get away from the feather. I hear her desperate breaths that would be screams if she could make a sound. I have Sophie take over, and I watch as her body finally concedes that it hasn't a clue how to handle the erotic teases. She falls limp, trembling hard and breathing even harder. After a moment, her head starts coming up and slamming back down against the table hard. Then her body stiffens, trembles even harder, and finally, her fists beat against the table. I stand back and watch the slutty entertainment.

Shelbie hands only a few minutes of that before I see Sophie's eyes get wide. She hasn't done this before, so she doesn't know what to expect. I watch as Sophie's finger comes up and quickly pushes something back into Shelby. I laugh. "Ah, she's being a messy skanky! Good girl, Sophie, don't let her mess on my table!" As Shelbie lies there, I see Sophie's finger come back up several times, which tells me that Shelbie's bottom is spasming as much as her pussy and the rest of her is.

When I finally end this torture session, Shelbie's pussy, her bottom, and tops of her thighs are all coated with a good layer of sticky, pasty honey. She falls limp and lies there, trying hard to catch her breath.

I untie her legs, quickly clipping her left ankle back to the foot of the table. Then I unlock her wrists, pulling them up behind her as I roll her onto her left side and cuffing them together before I again lock them to the edge of the table. I pull Shelbie's limp body around into a sitting position, only with her lying on her side. Then I put a rope around her waist and tie her waist to the side of the table to keep her from scooting forward or up. Just to be cautious, I put another rope around her knees and tie them to the opposite edge of the table. As I move her, Shelbie just tries to get her breath and barely notices what I'm doing to her, much less thinks about why I might put her like this.

I don't speak. There's no reason for me to, and if I did it would give Shelbie a hint. I just go get one of the disposable enema packages out of the cabinet. I stay behind Shelbie, where she won't have a clue, and rip it open. It only takes me a few seconds to hang the bag of cool fluid up and attach the greased nozzle to its tubing. I set the nozzle on the table under Shelbie's thighs. Pulling on fresh gloves first, I lift Shelbie's top cheek up to expose her asshole and smear a layer of lubricating jelly over it. Then I push about 8" of the finger-thick nozzle's 10" length slowly into Shelbie's bottom until the egg-shaped retainer is inside her. I know Shelbie feels that, as I feel her stiffen up. She tries to lift her head up and see what's being done to her, but just can't quite get it high enough. She finally gives up and lies back down, fairly still.

I release the clamp and the fluid starts to flow into her bottom. She jerks as she stiffens in shock. Clear she neither expected this, nor welcome's it. But bound and gagged, there's nothing she can do but endure it. She breathes harder and squirms more as she fills, which is all she can manage to do. I'm sure she'd be groaning and whining if she could.

The bag holds a full liter. I rarely use that much, since anything over half a liter will do nothing but increase her discomfort. I save that for punishment enemas. Those I give the full bag and see just how uncomfortable I make the toy. I give Shelbie just over half a liter, enough to get her nicely full and fairly uncomfortable as she lies there. I can the relief flow over her when I finally slip the tube from her bottom.

She lies there, bound and unable to do much more, full and squirming with discomfort. I let her lie there a minute or two while I tell Sophie "You will get this skank cleaned up for me, slave. Please, behave and make sure there it's good and clean."

Sophie says yes, and hurries to get a bedpan. I lock a chain to Shelbie's handcuffs, leaving her about a foot of chain to move around. I put leg irons on her ankles, and another chain, maybe two feet long, to lock them to the table. Shelbie, once untied, will be able to move around enough to sit and roll over, but that's it. She won't be getting off the table, and she won't be ungagging herself. I watch as Sophie set the bed beside the table, then gets a bucket of water, some body wash, shampoo, conditioner, a razor and shave gel. Once she's got all of it lain out next tot he table, She unties Shelbie and pulls her to sit up on the bedpan. Thankfully the bedpan has a plastic bag liner and a good layer of kitty littler in it. Sophie tells Shelbie she can relive herself now, or we can just wait a few more minutes until she can't not relieve herself. Shelbie takes the hint and starts using the bedpan.