Torture By Feather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure that Amy won't be offended by the video. She wasn't put-off by the nude picture last night. I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually want to see it either. But I doubt she'll be offended. And I am all but certain that Shelbie will endure days of good-natured teasing if she sees that. "Ah, skank. I told you, I don't care what you want. I don't care how humiliated you are!"

I point my phone at her, getting her naked body, hands obviously cuffed, sitting at the table next to a steaming hot plate of food, in the frame. "You will make a very polite, formal and humble little video clip. You will thank Amy for being a good friend and helping you to have so much fun. You will tell her how good your orgasms were. And then you will ask her to watch and see for herself. For once you get a choice, skank. You get to choose how sore your bottom will be when you finally suck up your shame and amuse me with that video message. You will make it."

I watch as she all but turns green at the thought of it. Then as realization dawns on her that she doesn't have a choice. I will force her to make it. I will have her back over my knees and paddle her until she does. I'll bet she knows it won't take that much more paddling for her bottom to insist she forgets her shame. She nods a very embarrassed yes. "Now." I start the record.

"Mrs. Layton, thank you very much for being such a good friend to me, ma'am. I really appreciate you helping me arrange a visit to Miss Rodgers. I have had such a wonderful time here, Ma'am. She has made me have the most incredible orgasm, far beyond anything I ever imagined I could have. Or anyone could have. I barely remember it, I sort of... faded off. But I still feel the utter satisfaction from it. I know I look disgusting, Ma'am, but would you please watch this little video clip of my incredible orgasm? I want you to see just how much fun it was for me, Ma'am."

I click the recording off, and send the video message to Amy, followed by the video clip. Then as an afterthought, I send both to Vicky as well, adding a text "thought you might want to see what Shelbie got herself into." I turn Shelbie's phone off. I use my phone to send another text to Vicky: "Don't worry about Sophie, I'd never do something like THAT to her. Sophie is a very good girl."

Then we eat. This time I allow Sophie to feed Shelbie at the same time as we eat. And remind Shelbie not to ask for anything, which leaves her sitting there naked, and at Sophie's mercy for her food. She gets juice with her meal, but no coffee. And she has to eat her entire plate, as I'd insist any sub did if I gave her a meal.

Following breakfast, Sophie gets the dishes. I sip coffee. Shelbie sits in her chair waiting for me to tell her something. I check my message. One from Vicky: Oh, GOD! I can't believe she'd be into something like! I am so glad to know Sophie is suffering anything like! I will never look at Shelbie the same again! I check Shelbie's messages and find a text from Amy: Wow, girl, you didn't hold anything back! Freaky! Glad you liked it, though. Now I have gossip for a week! Katy is going to love this!

I read it to Shelbie, watching her cringe as she hears it. I wouldn't have told anyone anything, except that Vicky has already told me that Shelbie's secret was out. Pretty much all of her friends knew that she had asked Amy. And they all knew she was hoping to come to play. And they all assumed that there would be some toys, ropes and things like that involved. So I'm really not telling them anything. Shelbie knows that too. But it doesn't make it any less humiliating for her to have the see it.

I know that Shelbie's kids are to catch the school bus at 7:10, and I know Ellie is going to walk them to the bus and watch them get on it. Then she'll lock up Shelbie's house and come here to pick Shelbie up. Which puts Ellie here around 7:30, give or take a couple of minutes. Which should leave her plenty of time to get Shelbie to work at 8:00, assuming they don't linger. Which Ellie isn't going to let her do.

I wait until about twenty after, which is only about five minutes of stalling. Which gives me time for a second cup of coffee. Then I have Sophie bring out some clothes I've set out for Shelbie. I thought about having Ellie bring her fresh clothes, but decided not to since that would tip Shelbie off that Ellie has been to her house and knows something about her kids. So I give her some of the extra "toy clothes" I keep around. I learn that from mom, always have a variety of clothes handy, you never know when a sub will need something.

Like now. If I sent Shelbie to work in the same clothes as she wore yesterday, everyone there would know that she had some kind of interesting night. Not just her close circle of friends who already know. The guys would pick up on it, too.

I have Shelbie stand against a bare spot on my wall near the door, while I unlock her. Then I teach her how to humbly dress. I start at the feet, and hold out a pair of thigh-high stockings, and make Shelbie ask me for permission to put them on. Then it's shoes. And a garter belt to hold the stockings up. After all of that, she finally gets to ask me "May I please be allowed to put those panties on now, ma'am?"

I hold the panties up, stretch them out and turn them so she can see the butt of them. They're white and silky, lace-trimmed, and low cut. Nicely sexy. But what I want her to see is are the bright pink letters I've written across the back of them, "I Belong To Miss Rodgers." It's right across the butt. And as she pulls them on, it's right across her butt now! I make her turn around so I can take a picture of that. So fodder for my scrapbook.

In addition to the white shoes, the ones she wore here, and the lacy white bra, panties, and garter set with plain stockings, Shelbie gets a very adorable baby blue dress to wear. It's all lace, tight and stretchy. It covers her from the tops of her little boobies to about two inches below the bottoms of her cheeks. It doesn't actually show anything, there's a thin satin liner under the lace. Except for her back, there's a nice V-slit in the liner at her back that lets her skin show through the lace, should someone look very closely. I'm sure a few guys will look, too. It's not exactly professional, or causal, or slutty. It's definitely not exactly a date dress either. But it could pass for any of them. And it is appropriate for her job as a paralegal. And she looks killer in it.

Once she's dressed I have her stand facing a wall, hands behind her, and remind her that she's to be still and silent until told to move.

A couple of minutes later Ellie arrives and greets me with a big hug. She slips me Shelbie's keys, and I slip them into her purse. Sophie brings me a paper grocery bag with all of Shelbie's things in, and I put her phone in her purse, then put her purse in the bag. Ellie gets the bag.

"Skank. You are to go with Miss Hawkins. You will obey her and behave you skanky bottom just as if you were here with me. You do not want her to call me and tell me you have been a naughty skank."

Following my instructions, Ellie takes Shelbie's hand and holds it as she walks her out.

Fifteen minutes later Ellie calls me and tells me that Shelbie rode in "squirming silence" all the way to work. Ellie gave Shelbie her final instructions, sitting in the car, about ten feet from the door to her work: "You will go to work. You will not call the school to check on your kids. You will meet the school bus at the bus stop and they can tell you whatever adventure they had when mommy disappeared on them. You will answer any question anyone asks you about your night. You may write Miss Rodgers one email within the next 48 hours, no more than 300 words. After which, should she wish to amuse herself with your utter skankiness again, she will summon you." Ellie hands her a paper cup of coffee and told her "now get your skanky bottom to work, skank. You are dismissed."

Ellie tells me that Shelbie thank her for the coffee, thanked her for the rides, and hurried in to work.

I'm watching Shelbie. While I had it, I installed a very nice spyware kit on it that she'll never find. No ever has. Mom got it from some Russians on some TOR site. But it mirrors everything on her phone to a server in Moscow, where I can look through it at leisure. I can turn on the microphone and the cameras, too, streaming video to me without her seeing it. But I just watch her phone dialer, for now, looking to see if she will call the school and check on her kids. But she doesn't. At least not from her phone.

Then I deal with Sophie, who deserves a couple of sweet self-administered orgasms to relieve her tension and amuse me.

It's late that night when I get the email from Shelbie. She spends 100 words or so, thanking me for taking good care of her kids, and everything else. Then she spends a few words telling me how utterly humiliated she was when she saw Amy, and Amy just had to comment on her orgasm. "Really, Shelbie??? So good you could even hold your poop???" it was accompanied by a laugh. Then she spends the last half of her 300 words -- she used 300 exactly -- begging me to allow her to come back.

I file her in my toy file, knowing that I'll amuse myself with her again, but it'll be a couple of weeks until I do. Gotta make sure Shelbie knows I don't care how eager she is. She comes when the whim strikes me.