Torturess Memorial Day Tease - Boy 1

Story Info
Beth delivers a delicious cock tease in a movie theater.
2.4k words
4.35
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newandyke
newandyke
14 Followers

BOY #1... "I know what boys like!"

The first guy "bit the dust" on Friday evening. My three girlfriends and I arrived at our rental house down on the New Jersey Shore at around 6 pm. After we settled in, we decided to walk along the boardwalk and get a quick bite to eat. I put on a lime green halter outfit. I felt a little self-conscious because I *really* stood out in that outfit. Even my girlfriends were making a big deal about it... licking their fingertips, touching me and making sizzling noises... and asking me how many batteries it took to keep it so damn bright... but I figured, what the hell - if you can't dress this way at the beach, then you can't do it anywhere!

In any case, the courage of my convictions was renewed by all the hungry stares and occasional catcalls and whistles I was getting. Spring fever must have struck the guys extra hard this year! ;)

Of course, I can't take all the credit - my friends are quite hot too. Two of them are volleyball buddies of mine, and one is an old friend from high school. My high school friend's a little plump, but she's very beautiful. The other two are jocks like me and all four of us were dressed to cause a stir. :) Mary, my friend from high school, was wearing a denim miniskirt and a white tank top. Stephanie, volleyball friend #1 was wearing a pair of black short shorts and a bikini top, and Nicole, volleyball friend #2, was wearing a white micro-skirt--kind that comes with a bikini--and a bikini top, with a shirt tied around her waist. Everyone but me was wearing flip-flops or beach sandals... I had on a pair of black high-heeled pumps.

I literally bumped into my first "victim" at a little pizza joint on the boardwalk. He was a 19-year-old Greek boy named Mike. (How fair was it for me to pick on such a young guy? Too easy a target? Well, whoever said life was FAIR, baby? Besides, it's *fun* to ride the rapids of raging testosterone from time to time! >:)

Anyway, as I said, I bumped into him... he was standing behind me in line, waiting to order. He was wearing a gold chain and a button-down shirt that was mostly unbuttoned, and a pair of baggy shorts. I smiled at him and apologized for bumping into him.

He was absolutely tongue-tied! I really had fun watching him struggle to hold a conversation with me. I made him *really* nervous. I thought, "Perfect."

He was there alone. He had just started a summer job working at a store that sold all sorts of crap to tourists - tanning lotion, cheap bathing suits, souvenir t-shirts, and the like. I invited him to sit at a booth with us.

Mary, Steph, and Nicole sat across from Mike and me. It was completely obvious to them what I was up to. They appeared to enjoy the show as I took my seat next to Mike and sat right up close to him... my smooth thigh rubbing against his hairy leg.

We all talked and joked around, eating our pizza, and I dropped my left hand under the table and began to very lightly stroke the hairs on his inner thigh. Even through his baggy shorts, the bulge I inspired was impossible to miss. I got extremely flirty with him ("leading him on" is what you might call it), pressing up against him, whispering in his ear... and running my nails over his inner thigh. My friends got a visible kick out of watching him blush and unsuccessfully try to keep his cool.

We were all trying to agree on what to do that night. I lobbied hard for a movie - that way I could have Mike all to myself in a dark place... but a public place where he wouldn't be able to get too far with me. (You don't need handcuffs, after all, to trap a guy. ;) After a little bit of diplomacy, we all agreed on "Star Wars." (Naturally, I would have preferred "Entrapment," but what's on the screen was definitely not the issue for me!)

Mike was already extremely worked up before we even got to the theatre. We held hands as we walked down the boardwalk... and I hung back from my trio of friends, thinking that if he got a good view of them as we walked to the cinema, it could only serve to make him hornier. I noticed that bulge still persisting in his shorts as we walked. I suspected his balls might be feeling a little bit of discomfort already at that point. That's when I started to get *really* wet!

When we arrived at the theatre, I sat in the very back row with Mike, while my friends went and sat closer to the screen. We were all alone in the back row. In fact, the theatre was surprisingly empty for a blockbuster movie on the first night of Memorial Day weekend. Perhaps it was still too early in the weekend for the crowds. All the better. :)

As soon as the lights went down, Mike and I started making out heavily. I really poured it on strong... French kissing him slowly and deeply as I ran my hands over his chest and up under the back of his shirt. He was going crazy... touching me all over... my legs, my bare back, my breasts. I didn't stop him. I wanted Mike to get a really good feel. (It's always better to give them a taste... :)

I moaned softly into Mike's ear, running a hand over his thighs as I nibbled his earlobe. And this was just the previews! When the movie actually started I told him we should cool it and try to watch. Reluctantly, he sat back in his chair, but his eyes were on me... not the screen. I pretended to watch the film, while I absentmindedly ran my fingernails over Mike's thigh and - for the first time - I started to lightly play with the bulge in his shorts. I could tell he had a large cock. A weaker girl would have jumped his bones, perhaps... but he wasn't about to get that lucky with me! :)

That's when he started telling me how beautiful I am. I know he was dying to resume making out with me, but I just smiled and thanked him and continued to watch the movie. Of course, I continued to play with the hairs on his legs and the raging rocket in his pocket. He continued to stare longingly at me, running his fingers through my hair. "How does it feel to *want*?" I thought, smiling to myself, and getting wetter by the minute.

I watched the movie for a good twenty minutes or so before turning my attention back to Mike. By then, he had made an effort to get into the movie himself and he was looking at the screen. I leaned over and softly pressed my lips against his neck. He inhaled sharply and whispered, "Oh God." I unbuttoned his shirt all the way as I gently kissed his neck. As I ran my hand over his chest and abs, I began licking his neck. Mike really began to breathe hard. That's when I heard Nicole's voice.

"Enjoying the movie?" She was holding a tray of sodas and a tub of popcorn. I turned and smiled. Nicole apologized and said we looked "busy" and returned to her seat. I turned back to Mike. He was sitting there, blushing, with his shirt open. "No need to be embarrassed," I teased.

That was the first time I noticed my lipstick smeared on his mouth and neck. I ruffled his hair and told him he was cute. Then I began kissing his chest.

I licked and sucked his nipples while I teased his body with my hands. I never really played with his bulge much at that point. He kept on whispering, "Oh God", over and over again. After I had worked my way down to his belly and was flicking my tongue inside his belly button, he moved his hand down to undo his fly. I gently grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

Sitting up, I put my feet up on the chair in front of me. I moved his hand down along my inner thigh and pulled him close to me. I nibbled his earlobe and told him to slide his hand up under my shorts leg and feel how wet my pussy was. As soon as his fingers made contact with my wet hole, he whispered, "Oh God" again.

I moaned softly and moved my hips very slowly, spreading my legs really wide as he dutifully masturbated me with two fingers. Very shortly, I had an incredibly powerful orgasm - the pitch of my moans went up to soprano, but I kept my voice soft so as not to draw attention. I told him to keep going, and he continued, working my pussy with his hand for what felt like fifteen more minutes, giving me three more deliciously hot orgasms. After the third, I took him by the wrist and brought his hand to my mouth... and I sucked his wet fingers one at a time.

The poor boy's hand was trembling. I knew his balls had to be in pain by now. I ran my tongue up his palm and along his arm... over his shoulder... up his neck... and I kissed him... my tongue deep inside his mouth.When I pulled back from the kiss I told him to get us some soda... I said I would need to wash my mouth out after he came in it.

Eagerly, but with some visible effort, Mike stood up and went off to the snack bar. I reclined back, my feet up on the chair in front of me again. I lazily caressed my beautiful legs as I resumed watching the film.

When Mike returned with the soda, I thanked him and ran my tongue along the straw before seductively sucking it into my mouth. He watched with his mouth hanging open. I again took his hand and sucked each of his fingers. That made him close his eyes and moan. Actually, it was more of a series of whimpers than moans.

I leaned in and gave him the softest kiss on his lips. I wanted to drive home to him just how wonderfully soft my lips are... and just how exquisite they would feel wrapped around his aching cock.

I took his lower lip between my lips and ever-so-gently sucked on it. I ran my tongue around his lips and then pressed my lips tenderly against his. We Frenched and I sucked hard on his tongue while running my nails over the bulge in his shorts. He was trembling all over. I kissed my way to his ear and nibbled softly on his ear lobe.

I whispered to Mike that I had had second thoughts... that it was too risky for me to suck his cock in the movie theatre.

That's when the boy started to beg. "Oh Beth, please, you've *got* to", were his exact words, among others.

I whispered, "Poor baby", and licked inside his ear.

I asked him for a back rub in the meantime. I turned away, offering my bare back for him to rub. I felt his trembling hands as he massaged me... touching my soft tanned skin was obviously killing him, and soon I felt his breath on my back. He started to kiss my back all over. I could hear him moaning as he brushed his cheek along my smooth skin... he was completely out of control! I couldn't help but reach my own fingers up under my shorts and bring myself to a quick and delirious orgasm.

Finally I turned back and smiled at him. "Beth, please, suck it now", were among the many words that came pouring from his lips. He was groveling. I knew that I could make him lick the cinema floor at that point if I felt like it. And that's when I noticed a most marvelous

thing yet... tears were running down his cheeks!

He started to cry and tell me he couldn't take any more teasing. He said I'd have to leave with him so that I could blow him... under the boardwalk... anywhere! I said I couldn't leave my friends behind.

It began to dawn on Mike that he wasn't going to get any relief from me. He just kind of slid off his chair and got down on his knees! I was thrilled!!! I smiled and sat back with my feet up on the chairs in front of me yet again. Mike ran his trembling hands over my firm

thighs... *yearning* to have me. I let him kneel there and fondle my legs for a while. I was majorly getting off on the control I had over this boy - brimming with cum, ready to explode at my feet.

I made him kneel between my legs. I sweetly told him to stare at my crotch. "Try to imagine what it looks like", I said. "It's shaved... very tight... and very wet." He looked like he was grinding his teeth. "You want it, don't you?" I taunted. I couldn't help myself at that point. I just *had* to rub it in. "Look at you... you want it so *bad*, don't you?"

He just looked up at me... very confused and no doubt hornier than he had ever been in his life. I uttered my favorite coup de grace: "Eat your heart out."

Before he could respond, I looked around and then told him, "Cum for me, Mike, in your pants. Quick... before anyone comes by and sees. At least you'll get something out of this."

Mike looked humiliated and desperate. He reached his hands into his shorts and stared intensely at my crotch. In no time was moaning, "Oh God!". As soon as he was finished cumming, I put my feet down, leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead.

"You're cute", I whispered, before patting him on the head and getting up to go join my girlfriends. Soon the movie was over... and Mike was nowhere to be found.

newandyke
newandyke
14 Followers