Tory Cheers Me Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Body Paint Competition.
6.4k words
4.72
2.1k
2
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk about walking into my office in a great mood. I felt so great this morning, I had a whole new outlook on life. I walked back out and said hi to everyone and told Shirley she looked great today.

"Shirley anything pressing?"

"Not yet, we are up to date."

"Let's see about that."

"Good morning, everyone, anyone finding themselves behind, or stressed this morning, other than me I mean."

One guy sheepishly raised his hand, "Mark, speak up what can this fine group help you with?" He shared his issue, and everyone looked at me.

"Well, everyone can we get this solved this week?"

The crew got together to talk to Henry, they shared the load to help him. He smiled at me.

Shirley, "That was amazing, you are good at this."

Brenda stood at her door and smiled, "Tucker you have a minute?"

"You gave this group the day off Friday and come in today and find our week link and the crew is attacking the issue. Congratulations, I have never had a keen eye like that. Tucker, I have been offered a new position, would you like to take my place?"

I turned and looked at Shirley. "Honestly no. I think you are missing a true leader of this crew."

"Shirley, I thought she would be great, but I wanted to check on you. You really think Shirley is the right one?"

"Look at her, she is right over there in the group, adding ideas. I think she will keep it where you are or do better, no disrespect."

"None taken, I am impressed, you wouldn't mind working for her?"

"Not at all."

"Call her in please."

I walked up to Shirley, kind of stern. "Shirley, could I see you in Brenda's office now please."

"Yes Tucker, right away, she walked ahead of me, looking back as if she did something wrong. I stopped and laughed at the group.

I closed the door.

Brenda, "Tucker that was mean."

"I know, but I will pay for it, I'm sure."

"What's going on?"

"Shirley, you have been in this office several years. How would you like to become the new Director?"

She looked at me, "That was mean Tucker."

Shirley, "Tucker you're more qualified than I am?"

"Seriously? I don't know half of what you know. This place would burn to the ground without you."

"Would you stay on as my assistant?"

"I don't know, working for a blonde?"

"Excuse me, but Brenda is blonde?"

"I never noticed."

She laughed; "Brenda I would be honored. And I think it would be fun working here with Tucker?"

"This comes into effect next Monday. Congratulations."

Shirley smiled and thanked her. "So can I ask you both to lunch."

Brenda, "I can't Shirley, I have to go let the owners know you're taking over and do the paperwork."

"Tucker?"

"If you're buying, sure."

Brenda, "Then lets let the crew know."

"Tucker get their attention please."

"Okay you group of money wasting pour excuse for professionals, may I pull you away from your coffee and donuts?"

They all laughed, and Brenda stepped up.

"I wish I had the charisma of Tucker, but I don't think we could handle anyone else this crazy. I would like to inform you I will be stepping down as director in a week, and I have already picked your new Director."

I took a step forward. Everyone clapped. I laughed.

"I'm sorry boss I was trying to get out of the way."

"Sure Tucker, thanks. Everyone your new Director is Shirley.

The office went crazy congratulating her; I stepped behind Brenda. "Told you."

"I have no problem saying you were right."

Shirley turned, "You all should know every Director needs an assistant they can trust, you all know Tucker has been doing an okay job for Brenda, do you think we should take a chance of keeping him on?"

They all huddled then looked at me, with a look of discuss on their faces. Then they yelled yes. Shirley laughed.

Brenda returned to her office. Shirley and I went and talked to everyone. Then she said get to work and we went to Brenda, "Sure you can't go to lunch?"

"Sorry but enjoy."

We headed out and talked about the job and Shirley told me she would drive.

Shirley took us to a nice restaurant, and we were seated.

"Tucker, thank you for coming. I just wanted you to know I am shocked you didn't take the job. I know Brenda recommended you, so why would you say no?"

The waiter interrupted and we gave our order.

"I am a happy man when I am doing a job that gives me freedom to be myself, and I have had that these couple of weeks. The idea of me being the director over someone a thousand times more qualified makes no sense to me. Brenda originally recommended you for the Director position. She fought for you; thou I am not sure I will like working with someone as much as a smartass as me."

She smiled and our lunch arrived. We ate in silence then she looked at me.

"Will you help me keep it running as smooth as it is now?"

"Shirley, you are going to do great, those people love you, you may not see it, but you have been the backbone for years. I will be right behind you."

"Tucker, are you married, or dating? I have been afraid to ask."

"Why would you be afraid to ask me? I have met a young woman; she has asked me to move in with her."

"That's nice. Are you going to?"

"Working on it."

"We should head back, thank you again Tucker."

Shirley, "cheers, I hope we rock that place."

The rest of the week went slow, so much paperwork for the change. Then Friday I helped Shirley move into her new office, I noticed one of the guys watching, I wondered what he was looking at. I stopped Shirley.

"Shirley, have you thought of replacing yourself?"

"I was just going to use you; make you do some real work." She smiled. "What are you thinking?"

"I noticed the guy in the front watching us move you, not sure if he is checking out your ass or your desk?"

"That is Petro, he has been here several years, very impressive man, hard worker. You think he could handle the pressure?"

"We can test him."

I walked out and asked everyone to wake up. "I know you all probably finished all your work on Monday, but you should at least make me feel like you're busy."

Everyone laughed. "Serious question, yes, I know I said that. But we are looking for someone to take over Shirley's job someone competent, who will always be on time, do all my work and give me the credit,

So, I was wondering if anyone here knows how to type, take notes, get me coffee, do my laundry, oh forget all that you would be working for Shirley, so there may be real work involved." People were giggling and as I hoped Petro raised his hand.

"Petro, you are awake."

Petro, "Would I be able to apply for the job?"

"Well, no one else asked I guess we could test you; can you type?"

He laughed, "I hear I'm better than you."

First test, typing, I put one finger to the keys, "Okay see if you can type this faster than me. Ready, "Tucker is a better typist than I am."

Shirley and Brenda burst out laughing.

"Dam, I only got one letter."

I walked to Petro, "so you think you can put up with me?"

"We do every day."

"Okay boss he is yours to cross examine, I rest my case."

Everyone clapped and I took a bow and went to my desk pretending to cry.

They laughed watching me. Shirley invited Petro into her new office, then invited me. Then she told everyone to go home.

We talked to Petro. He would be great for the job.

We said good night to each other, and I wished Brenda good luck in her new position.

Brenda, "Did I mention you and Shirley will be reporting to me?"

I burst out laughing and left. I went back up, "I'm sorry do you need me bosses?"

"Get out of here." I waved goodbye. I went to the store and bought some groceries and went home.

**************************************************

When I arrived, there was a Porsche in our driveway. I got out and two tall women got out of the car.

"You must be Tucker?"

"That would be me."

"I am Anna, and this is my sister Max."

"The ladies that are going to paint us in the morning."

"Please come in." I opened the door for them and followed them.

"How may I help you; I don't pick up Tory until nine-thirty."

Anna, "We just wanted to see if we could set up, for tomorrow."

"Please whatever you need."

"Can we look around to see where the best place would be to do this?"

"Sure, where would you like to start?"

"Just show us around."

"We walked around, and Anna decided our bedroom was the best place. I heard a truck pull up. Two guys started unloading and Anna directed them to the bedroom, they set up and left.

Anna and Max sat down with me and asked me questions.

Anna, "Has Tori told you what to expect in the morning?"

"Not really."

"At 3am we will shave you both from your chest to your thighs, Tory hopefully just her bush area, then we will wash you in a special soap. Then we spray paint you all black, then we get sprayed."

"You're going to be naked?"

"Yes, we are your painters and must be there to fix you during the competition, but no one can see us on the stage."

"You're going to shave me, my privates?"

"Yes, you penis is part of the design, Here let me show you what we will be doing."

Max laid out the drawings of Tory and me.

"The idea is to confuse people when you are waiting your turn, so as you can see looking at each other separately you have no idea what you are. But put you together you become Night and Day."

"I can't believe this is what we will look like it's beautiful."

"For Max and me it will be fun, Max does the detail work, while I do the large scenes. As I told you Tory and you will both be naked, we will be touching your private areas, I don't want you to be surprised. But to give you an idea, Tory's right breast will be the moon, while your left hip will be the sun rise, you penis will be a tree trunk. There will be the water coming from your chest into Tory's vagina, forming a pool, where two people will be sunbathing.

Max, "we have six hours to do this, then jump into a limo and head to the competition. Where you and many others will walk a red carpet into the building. We will check you in and then be seated. Because of our status you will be heading toward the front, so you get a good view of the competitors, and they will see you. We will all go up when you are called, no one will see us on the stage, but we will be there to do touchups."

Anna, "Tucker, there will be a lot of naked women, many just to be their favorite superheroes, or something cheap just to show off their bodies. They really don't care about winning. The problem you could face is your penis, it could go from hard to soft. We must make it right before the lights go on you."

Max, "So does this all sound okay to you, we already talked to Tory."

"Tory wants this so she will get it."

"One last thing, are you going to be okay seeing the two of us naked."

"From what I see you are gorgeous, so I hope I like what I see." I smiled, and Anna smiled back. She stood up and started to get undressed. When she stood in front of me naked, I was breathless."

Anna, "This is what I am talking about, can you handle us being naked while handling you?"

"Tory didn't mention how beautiful you are. So, I will have to adjust. Plus, to honest, almost every time I see Tory, I am erect."

Anna, "Can you show us your penis as it is now."

"I'm embarrassed to say it is erect."

"I was hoping you would find me that attractive."

"I undid my pants and dropped them, Max walked over and smiled. You will have a very nice truck for the tree."

While I was looking at Anna she was smiling at my cock. Max was lifting it and my balls.

"These could be an issue Anna, thy are very large. Anna bent down and her pussy opened. My cock become like a brick.

Anna, "Very nice Tucker, Tory said you had a nice package."

Anna held my balls and told Max they could be painted like part of a stone fence. I was having a hard time, with them holding me and looking at her pussy.

"Anna watch out, I'm cumming."

"I hit her right on her breast and she just watched me cum, until Max took my cock into her mouth and sucked it. Anna smiled and cleaned my cum off and ate it.

Anna, "I was hoping to get that reaction from you. Now I know we need to keep your attention on Tory and hope you don't cum until the competition is over."

Max, "That is why I will be watching you and Tory, we need to keep her privates dry also, so I will be touching you up with the paint." She pulled out some black and red paint. "I smell licorice and strawberries."

Max painted Anna's breast black and red.

Anna, "Now go ahead and taste the paint, this will be the fun part for both of you is licking off the paint."

"You want me to lick your breast."

Anna, "Max could have painted my hand or stomach, but she enjoys watching people suck on my tits."

I bent over to her breast and started to lick off the paint.

"This very good, I am impressed. I licked off all the licorice then touched her nipple, it was large for a small breast, and when I touched her, it really got big, so I sucked off the strawberry. While I was doing this Max had painted both of their pussy's Anna laid down and I smiled. I licked off the strawberry and lemon and even vanilla.

Then I went to Max. Anna painted my cock in strawberry and waited for it to dry. I sat up and she sucked it off. She lay with her legs spread and I went down and started to lick her deeper. Her lips were tiny, and her clit hid for a while, then I did the same to Max.

Anna smiled and spread her legs even more as I moved to enter her. Not only was she tiny she was very tight. As wet as I was, I had to be careful entering her. I got in and we started to kiss, and I was pumping into her. I felt lust, guilt and needing more. I pulled Max to me and fingered her tight pussy. And kissed her also. In no time I was on my back and Anna was on my face and Max was riding me. Tory is going to kill me.

Than a third set of hands are on me. I almost died. But when Max switched, and the third person mounted me I knew it was Tory.

"Hi Lover, I was given the night off, I was hoping to be here in time to warn you about these two. They really get into their work."

"I am fine right now, I'm very good at digging in when there is work to be done, and wow you feel good right now."

Anna had moved so I was looking up at her vagina while talking. She smiled at me as she started to drip cum into my mouth, I pulled her to me and sucked it all up and brought her to orgasm again. Tory was kissing Max and they were enjoying Tory finger fucking her, I reached and put a finger in Maxes ass. She jumped and said two more please. I added two more. My other hand was caressing Anna's breast, then playing with her large nipple. Anna started to really push her clit into me, and I felt a large tremble in her as she came.

A large flow rolled down her walls and I enjoyed the taste and texture. She was wonderful, she then let Max drop her beautiful pussy on my mouth, she was soaked from our fingers, I licked her ass and pussy, she was cumming in minutes. Then Tory said she was cumming.

"Max, can I take in Tory's orgasm and then return to you?"

Max moved as Tory came in my mouth. Max looked on amazed.

"This could be a problem, you're a squirter."

"No, only with Tucker do I squirt. And trust me this is nothing."

We all cleaned up and decided it was best if they slept over so we could get a fresh start, Anna slept in front of me, Tory behind me and Max behind Tory. Good thing Tory has a king size bed. During the night I was deep in Anna and holding her breast, I remember cumming, then I was out.

Early in the morning the girls were all laying on their backs. I had gotten up to use the bathroom. When I came out, I sat on the bed just admiring three pussy's looking up at me. The light from the bathroom gave me enough to enjoy the beauty in front of me. Anna and Max are a year and a half apart in age. Yet they were so similar, both had very tight lips, small clit, hidden well in their hoods. No hair, so they may have been lasered. They smelled very much alike, so I figured they may use the same cleaner when showering. I wondered if they were lovers?"

Then I smiled looking at Tory I moved up close and just took it all in. When I opened my eyes, she was sitting up looking at me with her big smile. I moved closer kissing her pussy. She climbed over me and went to the bathroom. I watched her walk away. Then I looked up and Max and Anna were looking down at me.

"We have thirty minutes before we have to get serious, ready for some fun?"

"Yes. "Max and Anna went to my cock and were talking turns sucking my cock. Then Tory returned and hugged them both.

She came to me and hugged me. We watched them. She looked at me, "Ready,

"Sure.

Tory started eating Max and I started on Anna. I enjoyed her a lot. To think Tory will be bald very soon.

Anna started to push closer. She was going to cum. She arched her back and moaned as she came. She had a nice wet orgasm. I sucked on her love juice. she started to shake cumming a second time. I was getting a great breakfast drink.

Max, "Anna do you think we could get Tory to show us a great squirt?"

Anna, "I don't think we can."

Tory laughed because I was holding her nipples as she laid against me.

"If you want a good one, put two fingers in her ass, and three on her g-spot. Then take turns nibbling her clit. I'll twist her nipples. She will come hard.

"Tucker, you're cruel."

"But they want to see a great squirt, so let them see it."

She looked at me and laughed.

"Okay I will give it my best shot it would help if you were masturbating at the same time. I think that is so sexy. They started and it was working already, Tory was enjoying watching them she even grabbed my cock. I could feel her building up.

Anna, "Her pussy is so tight, is she ready?"

"She is close, she is biting her lip.

Max, "Tory you have such a beautiful pussy when it swells up."

Tory, "Keep playing with yourselves, it is so hot to watch I am vey close."

I kissed her head and laughed; there she blows, I said to myself. She pushed her feet into the bed and released her orgasm, her squirt hitting both Anna and Max in their chest.

They took it enjoying the warmth, Max moved to watch how far it would go.

"Shit, you should do videos of this, not many of those girls squirt like you."

Anna laughed, "it's time let's get going."

We headed to the shower. Anna shaved us first and then we showered together. Of course, there was some exploring during the shower. Being a man, I had such a desire to learn and admire the differences in the female body and taste.

Tory, "You're like a child in a candy store Mr. Tucker."

I smiled as I pushed my face into her new bald pussy.

"Dam you Tucker, she screamed as she came, flooding me. Anna and Max laughed and had us hurry, we had a lot to do.

Anna and Max dried us off and then lathered us with sweet-smelling oil. Then we were put in front of a sheet of plastic, they painted Tory first, I laughed.

"Nick would love to see you now."

Tory, "text him a picture."

I clicked and sent. "He responded with question marks. He couldn't tell it was Tory or that she was naked. I told him Tory was just painted black. He responded laughing.

It was my turn, Max had me spread so she could do my balls and cock, then she finished me. Then they did each other.

We must have looked gross but smelled good.

Anna worked on me and Max on Tory, they were all business now, we could sit but not for long, if we used the bathroom, they had to fix us up.

It was close to twelve and Anna brought in lunch and had us take a break.

Anna, "I have done so many of these paintings, but I have never had this much fun. You to are so easy to work with, we could finish early"

Tory, "How do you get Tuckers penis to stay up like in this picture?"

12