Tory Cheers Me Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max went to her table, "Taste this."

"Yum, what is it?"

Max and Anna laughed. "It's a form of glue. We will get him hard and glue him in place, we thought about it and came up with a logical idea. We will get him hard again and put a ring on his cock so it can't go small."

Tory, "Can I keep the ring?"

Anna, "Sure, but I don't think you need it with Tucker, he has been erect almost all morning."

"I have three naked woman touching me, what can I say?"

We finished eating and Anna fixed our fingers and mouths.

"Okay now we start the hard part, we will be painting the details, the moon, sun and the tree trunk. Sorry Tucker, we're clamping you once we get you hard enough."

"Simple, just have Tory kiss me."

Tory, "thank you Tucker."

"No kissing, Anna will just suck him some."

Anna bent over and had me hold Tory's breast, she sucked my cock and I squeezed Tory's breast. I was so hard in seconds. Anna put on the ring, Max took over and glued my cock in place painting it brown and it started to look like a real tree. Then she painted the branches. Anna was painted Tory's breast to look like the moon, craters and all.

Then Anna went to my thigh, she created a sunrise with clouds, then the water all coming from my chest which now looked like a mountain. She painted a pond at Tory's pussy mound. Max was busy with details. Her nipples were so long, the paint wasn't covering them. Then I noticed Anna were the same way I pointed them to Tory who smiled and made a pucker lip I agreed.

They stood up and looked at the pictures then us, then they went right back to painting.

"You can sit a moment, this edible paint doesn't crack, so you can move, but be careful it will rub off."

Tory, "is it easy to fix something if it is rubbed off?"

Anna, "Depends on where and what it is. Max, could you look at something for me."

Max "sure, what's wrong?"

We both moved forward and sucked on their nipples. Anna laughed.

"I just saw them a few minutes ago, I think we should stay like this, what do you think Max.

"I love my nipples sticking out, but don't touch again, if I cum it will wash off the paint at my legs."

We both looked down and laughed.

"You mean like that?"

Max, "Dam you, Tucker."

Tory laughed. "That's my line."

Anna looked at herself, "we can fix that in the car.

We have an hour left pay attention."

"I am paying attention and my cock is killing me."

Anna laughed, "Wait until you see some of the woman at the show. It will really hurt then. And don't laugh Tory, wait until you see some of those cocks."

Max stopped and Anna stepped away. "Max is studying to make sure everything is right."

She did a few touch ups.

Max, "Okay now we pose you, this will be hard because you can't move, I am going to create the people sitting at the pond." She had me hold Tory's stomach, and Tory had her hand close to my cock. Our fingers would be the people.

"Dam I can feel Tory close to me."

"I want to climb your tree, Tucker."

Anna, "You two are my favorites ever, you love each other so much and tease. I hope I find a man one day that is fun like you Tucker."

Tory, "I should rent him out, I bet I become rich."

Anna, "I would pay for all twenty-four hours three days a week."

Max, "You would be broke in a year, he wouldn't be cheap."

"Thank you, ladies."

Anna, "You think I'm joking?"

She smiled and they finished the people.

Anna, "Okay now both of you stand still like at attention." She had a large smile.

They uncovered two large mirrors and we looked at each other reflection.

"I don't see it?"

Tory, "I kind of do, but I think it is because I know what you are trying to do."

Anna and Max smiled.

Anna, "Wonderful, that is what we want."

Max posed for us, then turned off the lights.

"Okay we are turning on another light, tell us what you think this time. But don't move."

The light came on and I was amazed.

"You're kidding, that is the picture. I would hug you both if I could. Tory was about to cry.

"Tory don't cry please." Max was dabbing her eyes.

"When I asked about this, I knew we would have fun, but this is art. I can't tell we are two naked people."

She stopped crying and they fixed her eyes.

Max, "You ready?"

Tori, "I am now, this is just beautiful

"I am so happy you asked me to do this with you."

"Tucker, I can't wait to lick you up."

We got in the car, we laughed.

"We are going to be walking around naked in public?"

"Yes, very public, red carpet and all, but don't walk together, Tory you walk a foot in front of Tucker, we will follow behind.

Anna, "Remember we don't exist, this is all about you."

We pulled into line at eight-forty-five, Tory stepped out and started walking she was enjoying the people taking her picture, we could hear people asking what is she was supposed to be?"

Then I came out and they snapped pictures commenting they couldn't wait to see what was going on. Then they saw Anna and Max, their nipples still uncovered. Now they are very well known, but no one was sure it was them. We could hear people asking if it was Anna and Max. I smiled as I caught up with Tory. Anna stepped in front of us.

"We are entering Night and Day for the competition. Their true names?

"Tucker and Tory Williams. Tory turned and looked at me. Max told her not to cry.

"I want you so much Tucker."

The guy asked: Painters names. Another guy interrupts.

"Anna and Max welcome and if you would please follow me. Don't write in their names it will start a commotion."

He talked to Anna as we headed to the front, we were watched by so many people and then given a table near the stage.

Anna, "Thank you Donald, I owe you."

Anna, "Donald is the manager, and he loves Max and I. You will now be watched more than you have been, no one else has been brought to the front yet.

Tory, "I knew you were important, but this is wow I have famous friends."

Max, "Please don't say our names, this must be about you not us. The judges will not be told who we are, so they will be looking at you."

Tory was looking around and caught another couple made up very close to us. She pointed them out to Anna.

Anna, "Wow, looks like you have some competition after all."

The light flashed, Tory waved at the other couple and the female waved back.

"They look so wonderful."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Twenty-Fifth Anniversary of the Franklin's Body Art Competition. My name is Henry Christian, I have been the announcer every year since this started and today is my last one."

There were a lot of boo's.

"Thank you for that, but my wife and I have decided to retire and travel the world. Today we have two hundred competitors. When you came in you were prejudged, then when the judges walked around you may have been asked questions.

As we do every year, the names of all competitors will be called out, please stand so we can see your hard work."

Another person went through all the names, and people applauded each person, Tory was so excited, she was applauding everyone. When he was finished, Anna took a deep breath.

I looked over because I could smell her. Her pussy was wet. She looked at me and smiled.

"Here we go everyone, the ten finalist. We will ask for the top eight to join us on the stage.

We watched as they went up people were standing because Tory did. She congratulated every one of them.

We were asked to sit. I laughed Anna was almost washed away on her right leg and Max had no paint on her pubic bone. I looked at us, we seemed ok. Then it hit me we were second or first place.

One of the guys must have had the largest penis I have ever seen; it was painted like a bow. Very well done in fact, the girl was a cave woman, very large fake breast. But you could see her bald pussy. They all received their award and the announcer stopped almost in tears.

"This year we have a treat, and because this is my last time, I am going to break tradition and invited the four painters to join me

Anna, "Dam, I'm exposed."

Max wasn't happy either, we could see her vagina and all.

They went up and told the announcer to hold on, they painted themselves fast. Then walked out.

Ladies and gentlemen, you may or may not know these painters, but it would seem they are close to the same idea.

First, I would like to introduce Phillip and Francis Bodine, they are brothers from France and very well known and very great painters. The removed their mask, and the room exploded.

They are here to introduce Christmas in New England."

Tory clapped as they walked forward, like us it was hard to understand what they were.

"And the moment I have been waiting for, could it be the next painters are the world renown Anna and Max Koroveshi?"

They wiped off their paint and removed their head piece, then turned around.

The room went wild, the other two painters bowed, and Anna and Max

returned the bow."

Ladies and Gentlemen, the greatest painters in the business and great friends, until one loses."

Everyone laughed. Then they stood back and hid.

"Anna and Max will be introducing Night and Day."

The room stood and clapped. Tory was looking around, I laughed. As I walk to her. "Tucker where are they?"

They heard her and everyone clapped and laughed.

"Night and Day seem confused; they don't realized they are the ones to come forward."

Tory. "Tucker that's us." I laughed and we walked forward. Anna and Max

laughed with the other painters.

When we got up front Henry asked Tory over.

"I take it you are Night?"

"Yes sir."

"When did you realize you were the one being called up?"

"When I saw Christmas I thought they won, they are so beautiful."

"A true competitor, Tory has congratulated every contestant."

Tory came back, embarrassed.

Anna, "Tory you are the Belle of the Competition."

"Now as the contestants get ready, please be quiet as we prepare to introduce Christmas in New England.

Tory. "Good luck guys you look amazing." The girl stopped and said, "thank you, you are beautiful."

They were placed by their painters, then told they were ready.

The lights went out, Anna told Tory to be still this is important.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, after hours of hard work, I once again introduce Christmas in New England"

The new light shined on them. At first you could hear everyone taking a deep breath then the place went wild clapping as snowflakes were seen behind the window. Anna was very impressed. The lights went out and Tory kept her cool, until she said "wonderful job."

Anna and Max got set and brought us out, the girl ran to Tory and thanked her,

"Good luck."

We all smiled, for me she had a very nice ass and large breast.

We were in place, "I love you Tucker no matter what."

"My prize is next to me."

Tory came and Max eyes went wide, Anna laughed.

Anna, "Tory, you smell very good."

The announcer came out and I could feel Tory shaking.

Here we go folks, the lost contestants the Belle of the Competition and her husband, Night and Day."

The curtain opened and the light came on, people were on their feet clapping.

Pictures were being taken and then the lights went out.

"Okay here is a change for this anniversary, those of you at the tables get to vote, and your vote with the five judges will determine the winner, while you vote we had them both set up.

The curtain opened and the light came on. The girls were next to each other, they touched elbows.

"Are you scared?"

Tory, "Very. You guys should win easy you are my favorite."

The light went off it was over Tory hugged me and then hugged Anna and Max. She pulled us aside, "If we win, I want to share the win, give them the money and we keep the trophy, the cock looks like Tuckers." We all laughed and agreed.

We hugged the other team, and she said their names were Amanda and Scott. Amanda hugged Tucker, "Your tree broke. She touched and jumped. It's your penis." There was laughter everywhere.

Tory and Amanda hugged each other as the announcement was made.

The Announcer, "In my years I have never seen so many beautiful ideas, and I always wish we could do something for everyone, this year we are, every entry will receive five thousand dollars tax free, the money was donated this morning anonymously. I looked at Anna and Max, they smiled.

The fun part, I didn't have to vote, I couldn't they are both wonderful creations. But you voted, 150 votes, 76 votes went to Christmas in New England. 74 to Night and Day. See I am so happy I didn't have to vote, our judges. Four votes from the Judges went to Drum roll please, Night and Day are your winners."

We all hugged, and the painters hugged. "I love hugging you ladies at these events."

"Stick around you may get to help us remove the paint."

Tory, "Scott and Amanda please stay here."

Scott and Amanda with their painters looked confused.

Tory talked to the announcer, he stepped back in shock, then smiled. He went to the judges. They found no reason we couldn't share; it has never come up before.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I will leave today knowing my time has been so rewarding I am so excited to tell you there is a change to the standings. The Champions have stepped back and said they believe Christmas was the better painting, because somehow the painters added snow to the window. The judges and I agreed, we overlooked that detail, so we are for the first time ever going to have two teams sharing the championship. The money will all go to Christmas and the Trophy will go to Night and Day, hold on."

He started to laugh. "Night and Day want the trophy because it's penis looks like her husbands."

The room cracked up and Amanda ran to Tory, and they hugged, this of course removed most of Tory's edible paint, exposing her gorgeous breast. Amanda laughed as she looked at Tory. "I'm so sorry. They turned and pictures were taken of all of us, I bet Tory had a million pics online that night.

Tory turned to me and looked me in the eye.

"So, you have plans for next Saturday?"

"Part four coming soon"

12