Tory Cory 01

Story Info
Tory Cory gets a short part time job.
6.8k words
2.67
2.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/17/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tory Cory 01

Um, I'm Tory Cory and I'm not exactly new to life outside of the closet, but I'm not all that outgoing yet either. But I'm working on it, if hanging out on the Strip while staying seated in my truck more than walking around on the Strip is the same as working on it, that is, but people still see me and I do get the occasional hand waves and head nods, so I guess I'm out there a little bit.

Now, there is nothing so special or unique about me as compared to others like me who dress, but I think I've come a long way since my early days, so if nothing else, my clothing and makeup should be at least pleasing to the eye. And since I'm still learning about that engagement thing between people, well, my attitude will flow towards your attitude when we first meet. And then I'll tell how I'll act after the second time we meet, LOL, if and when that happens!

But I've made some friends and a few contacts along my journey, so that has been okay, but the best friend and possible partner lines on my life status list are still vacant, although more than a few people have attempted to have their names written there, but their basis was based on sex and sex only, so I'm glad that I used a pencil sometimes instead of an ink pen!

So, what else can I bore you with then, hmm? Well, shorter hair is just easier to deal with, but not tom boy short. I like a little flippy flop bouncing to the ends of my hair, so it's starts in the middle, swoops down over my ears, angles down the side of my throat and then just over the back of my neck, but just barely. And I think you would like it if it weren't under the hood of my hoodie so much.

My height works to my advantage and my clothing selections, but I think my butt and thighs need work, like a lot of work, but that's just me. And I absolutely work my ass off for both of them, but, well, damn, it's hard work for such slow results, but I keep after it. And after it and after it and OMG, after it! But I take the bit of a curve, I guess. Also, it's legit that a plump butt provides curves, so.

Anyways, I'm not exactly a hermit crab, so when the Strip is fairly empty or less occupied, I will venture outside of my truck and walk around a bit. And thanks to a couple of people that I remembered from school, like Peacock Penny and Nadine from the Leather Shop, I mean, I have used those connections to the max and that's what I did over the weekend of the 4th when the Strip was less occupied because of the holiday weekend. Oh, and I hung out with Max for a while, but not as a partner. And just for a little while since I was still concerned about what other people might post about me on a Chang thread or even worse, about Max. He was always cool to me in school and the last thing I wanted was for him to be tagged with the queer one, so, I hung and spun.

But that's when things changed a little bit for me. After I hung and spun, I flung myself into Nadine's Leather Shop on the Strip to say "hey" and she offered me a part time job! LOL, a seriously part time job, like for one night, but it had great promise for me to meet and greet and possibly peek some new people in life, so, even if there is no such job as a "tent texter", well, there is now! Even if it were for just one night the following weekend. And I didn't ask any questions. Although I wanted to ask Nadine why she thought that there was nothing in her leather shop for me, but I let that go. Also, I did not let that go. But since I did not have the interaction experience to engage with someone with frowny eyes yet, I let that go.

I did not let that go.

Anyways, my old friend from school, Nadine, had in on lock for the more risqué costumes for the Middleton Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival for the next weekend and my job was to monitor the costume changing and adjustment tent and text Nadine when her help was required if she was out in the crowd, so hey there, I'm Tory Cory, tent texter supreme!

Which I later found out doubled as the Village Brothel, but that's another story. Like a whole other story, but whew, talk about meet, greet and peek!

But it was about meeting new people, so with cell phone in hand, the tent flap in my other hand and my eyes peeking inside, I earned my part time job paper! Just not in leather. Like everyone else. Which I had struggled to let go.

But that was okay since Denim is a shapely and plump butt's best friend!

"Mrs. Bentley, I know that I have lived mostly online for a while, but this seems to be one of those moments where I'm supposed to say "yep, you've done it again, Mrs. Bentley" or something! I mean, this Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival is popping hot and look how many people are here in attendance! And even more for how many are in leather medieval costumes! I don't have anything like this in my closet! This is a big hit, Mrs. Bentley!"

"Oh, yeah, Tory Cory, was it, um, it is a big crowd and the men seem to be enjoying how most of the woman came in medieval costumes and even more for how a few of the women seem to have forgotten half of their costumes, but I like it big, I mean, the festival crowds, I like the big festival crowds, tee he."

[Slips a $20 into hoodie pocket]

"And I trust that you're staying hush on how the costume changing and adjustment tent just behind the Blacksmith Hut is doubling as the festival's Village Brothel too, right, Tory Cory, hmm?"

"Oh, Nadine was very clear about things, Mrs. Bentley, so it's all on the quiet! But Nadine was also very clear about how I had to text her to get her butt over here with her leather supplies every hour on the hour because your leather medieval bustier top requires an hourly tightening adjustment because even the finest Italian leather can only hold up your medieval castle peaks for so long!"

"(Giggles)"

"And judging from the creaking, cracking and stretching leather noises that I'm hearing, I better send a bat signal text!"

"(Giggles)"

"And tee he, I mean, I wasn't peeking or anything, tee he, but a mom of one of friend's is in the costume changing and adjustment tent and oops!"

[Slips another $20 into the hoodie pocket, oops, misses that pocket and goes low]

"Sweetie, some of these married women ended up with hubby faggots, so, that's not where they get their sex, so, that's all hush, hush too! And you watch how you wander around the festival later since you are and you have what the old fags want, so."

"(Gulp) got it, Mrs. Bentley, stay away from the Village Livestock Corral display! Also, whew, here comes Nadine with her supplies backpack. And she's huffing and puffing like she's carrying something as heavy as your boobs??????"

"(Giggles)"

"[Huff, puff, wheeze] sorry, sorry I'm late, but jeez, all of a sudden, all these women [wheeze] here at the Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival want adjustments to their medieval after dark costumes on the spot and then [wheeze] all of the men are stuffing my pockets with paper to make those risky adjustments on the spot [wheeze] and then I got hung up at the Pizza Shop kiosk when Suzie took a deep breath and bent over at the same time and then her leather flippy floppy strappy skirt thingy things went all "phew, boing, phew, boing, phew, boing" and started popping off just like men pop off over Mrs. Bentley's boobs all the time..."

"(Giggles)"

"And then [wheeze], and then I didn't realize that my [wheeze] backpack of leather supplies was going to be [wheeze] this heavy, so, I'm in the weeds a little bit and then Tim Me got busted buying some weed and, oops, whoa, Mrs. Bentley, you're busting out at the leather medieval bustier seams! Come with me into the changing tent quick before the divorce rate sky rockets!"

"(Giggles)"

"And Tory Cory, pull up that special text that I preloaded in your text list and hit send."

"The text requesting a parachute air drop of extra leather, boss lady Nadine?"

"Duh! Half of these women caught a glimpse of Lita and Marta, you know, Tim Me's honey glazed beach booty bunnies, doing their medieval helicopter twirls and now all these women here want to relive their twenties and redefine what it means to be a helicopter mom! But there are a couple of nice asses out there for being in their thirties and forties, so hop to it and text in an air strike! And if the parachute air drop of extra leather comes with an Italian leather expert, well, no matter what his name is, it's Ricardo and he's mine!"

[Ah, okay, text sent, weep]

"Also, um, Tory Cory, that Max guy was asking about you and um, I'm not sure that Max guy is a good match for you since unlike medieval meat, I mean, your meat is fresh, right, Tory Cory?"

OMG! Who asks that out in public? Who? I mean, obviously other than Nadine, so, who else would ask such a thing out loud?

"Okay, I hit a nerve then, so, sorry, Tory Cory, um, Mrs. Bentley, let's get inside of the changing tent and get your medieval cannon balls back into place before they shoot off!"

"(Giggles)"

Oh, I peeked alright! I mean, my head was on a pivot with one eye on the dark sky for a parachute drop of extra leather that I would never see except for the full moon and with one eye on the inside of the changing tent for what couldn't be missed since they were both as big as the sky!

"(Giggles)"

"Hi."

"Oh, tee he, Peacock Penny, what a surprise, um, it's my job to keep an eye on things, tee he, so."

"Hmm! Well, Tory Cory, I plan on having four conversations with you tonight, all in different phases, so?"

Um, so folks, who does that then, hmm?"

"And I choose four phases because in every medieval TV show or movie that I have ever saw, well, communications seem to be pretty slow like that. And they didn't help themselves by using Raven's instead of Peacock's to send their messages, but that's the way it is, so I'm aligned with the medieval times by speaking with you in four phases, so."

"Oh, well, what's in the first phase then? And are you sure about the difference in flight speed between, well, never mind, Peacock Penny, what's in store for me in phase one then, hmm?"

"Oh, well, first of all, I want a slight adjustment to my costume, so I'm asking you to not peek because I'm pretty sure that I need to let my boobs out for a moment and secondly, where did you get those sheerly lined black fishnet tights at then? I see them in TV shows like all the time, but I never saw them in a store, so?"

"Oh, I got them from "As Worn On TV" dot com and well, phase one was easy enough, so, good talk, Peacock Penny, good talk!"

"Oh, well, my phase one also continues with how that Max guy was spotted ducking inside of that witch's lair tent where Hattie the Sorceress has set up and it has been reported that while he was inside, with the tent flaps tightly closed, that the witch's sorceress' tent glowed in Cerulean blue, which means, as known by everyone, that Hattie grasped her Cerulean blue amulet and then probably grasped Max in some places! And I know the color of Cerulean blue since that's the color of the streaks in my hair just behind my perky ears! And then there was a report of at least three "mwahahaha!" evil laughs coming from her sorceress tent!"

"Peacock Penny, you couldn't think to start phase one with that? Max has texted me several times and wanted to meet with me for a Smoothie at the Blacksmith Hut! You couldn't start with how Hattie the Sorceress has already seduced him, hmm?"

"Well, it's your fault since I've been waiting for over ten minutes for you say something nice about my hair, no matter how out of place it is with the ancient theme of the Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival and all, so?"

"OMG! Peacock Penny, your colorful hair is on point as always! And who took down all of these reports anyways, hmm?"

"Never mind all that, Tory Cory! All that matters is that I delivered the spy reports directly to you like a good friend."

"Fine, Peacock Penny, but since I have to wander off while Nadine gets frisky with you during your costume adjustment, I mean, can I get a hint what phase two conversation is about? And you know, start with what you would have said last, so?"

"{Gentle slap across the face] Max still wants his cake and it eat it too, so, my friendly advice is to stay away from Max, especially since he probably had two slices of Hattie's cake! Also, OMG, that was an odd slap across your face, so are we the same height, Tory Cory?"

No, no, no! Peacock Penny wears heeled boots and I wear flat high tops, so. But her colorful and poofy hair does rise above my head, LOL. While she's in heeled boots!

"Also, Tory Cory and this is not any of our phase related talks, but Andrew is re-enacting over in the Blacksmiths Hut and he's looking pretty buff in his anvil hammering black apron, I'm just saying, so."

"Oh, no, no, no, no! That guy, as buff as he may be, had nothing but mean and hurtful things to say about my appearance in my early days and he totally flooded my Change homepage with discouraging comments, so, nope with a capital N. O. P. E!"

"Well, far be it from me to defend his behavior before you got things figured out and since you've whipped a few things into shape, so with that, I need Nadine to relocate a couple of rivets before I get a nipple piercing the hard way, so no peeking, Tory Cory!"

And with that, Peacock Penny fanned her tail feathers and slipped into the costume changing and adjustment tent and oh yeah, I held the tent flap open for her to pass under my arm and oh yeah, I peeked!

But I didn't see much since everyone was behind Mrs. Bentley and Nadine had constructed some sort of ancient medieval apparatus of ropes, chains and pulleys to hoist Mrs. Bentley's Moat Bridges up and into place!

"(Giggles)"

But then I moved up so I didn't violate Peacock Penny's request. After I peeked into the tent one last time. But then I moved on. Steering clear of the medieval Village Livestock Corral, of course, where the hubby fags had been gathering.

Which I didn't really get since the cows and the sheep were just cardboard cutouts. Which someone should tell Mr. Burns about since he had been seen with a sheep!

[Clank, anvil pound, clink, anvil pound, clank, anvil pound, clank]

"Ahem!"

"OMG, OMG, Tory Cory! Oh, and in sexy, well, are those magic medieval fishnets that beg the question, are they fishnets or are they fancy yoga pants, hmm?"

"Andrew, what are you doing here at the Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival then? And I may be cheating with the lined fishnets by several hundred years, but I didn't look all that good in chainmail armor leg coverings and chainmail undies. So, what are you hammering away at then, hmm?"

[Clank, anvil pound, clink, anvil pound, clank, anvil pound, clank]

Damn, he did have some guns!

"Tory Cory, I wouldn't mind hammering away with you a couple of times! We can do it like the Livestock are doing it right now, Tory Cory!"

"Well, those are cardboard cutout Livestock props that someone pranked into, um, a funky cow style and well, let's pretend that we don't see Mr. Burns with that cardboard sheep, but I'm here to talk about other things, like screw you, knucklehead, for everything that you said to me in a negative manner in the recent past! And fuck you for working for Hattie's Dent Soup Can store! I can see what you're hammering!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Tory Cory! I was sub contracted by the Dented Soup Can store from the Strip to help out with their product line and it's not cheating that the Dented Soup Can store puts their own dents in the cans of soup and I had a hammer and anvil anyways, Tory Cory!"

"Hah! You're working for that sorceress witch, Hattie because she works at the Dented Soup Can store on the Strip and she spelled you into sex then! So, well, good luck with that then, Andrew!"

"Well, what do you expect, Tory Cory? She grabbed her Cerulean blue amulet, went all "mwahahaha!" on me and spelled me into taking advantage of my anvil while I'm re-enacting a Blacksmith guy here inside of the Blacksmiths Hut at the Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival, so?"

"Hah! I know how Hattie spelled your anvil, Andrew! Bye now."

I mean, what a time to not have the "frowny eyes walk away" strut down pat, right?

Also, I did not update the Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival Chang page with Hattie's latest "I sex spelled everyone" survey status. Some random anonymous person did that, so.

I mean, I became too busy back at the costume changing/brothel tent, where Nadine was paying me to be! Although she didn't need me much anymore.

[Parachute with extra fine Italian leather gently floats down towards the festival grounds]

"Yoo-hoo, over here, Ricardo! Just glide your parachute towards Mrs. Bentley's huge landing pad air bags and drop down! They will hold your weight, Ricardo!"

"(Giggles)"

"Is everything okay in here, Nadine? Should I get anyone an Ale from the Ye Ole Ale tent or maybe some pizza slices from the Pizza Shop kiosk then, hmm? And hello there parachuter Ricardo!"

"[Face slap and body check] a few Ales will do, Tory Cory!"

"He's going to fuck you so medieval hard after the festival tonight, Nadine!"

"Don't be silly, Tory Cory! He's going to fuck me back to modern times! And hard!"

Well, I had never been done yet, but I could see Ricardo doing that to Nadine!

But whatever since I had to get over to the Ye Ole Ale tent.

"Oh, Miss, do I need to send Nadine an emergency costume repair bat text? That's kind of my job tonight, so?"

"Oh, no thanks Sweetie, I'm just boosting my tips by revealing my nips! So, what can I get for you then, hmm? An Ale? Or maybe Lenny the Bar Back, hmm?"

"Oh, um, I need a tray of Ale to go, but I'm not old enough to carry it to the costume changing and adjustment / brothel tent, so is that something that Lenny the Bar Back can do for me then, hmm? And I'll be sure to boost your tips even more if you keep your eye on the peacock!"

"Hmm, so, you have an eye for a girlfriend and an eye for a boyfriend then, that's hot! Anyways, I'd love to talk to you more about becoming your Dom, but I'm slammed here, so, just pay off your peacock girlfriend's tab with all those $20's that are overflowing from your hoodie pockets and I'll have a tray of twelve Ales ready for Lenny to carry for you, which means side by side with you, to the middle-aged married woman's last chance tent. I'm Jeannie Jo, by the way."

Well, as hopefully you can understand, all that shocked me! I mean, I'm not new to everything, but jeez, how far down the road is all that to have an eye this way and an eye that way, hmm? But since nobody ever said that I did something that was "hot", well, what was I supposed to do? Let that go? I did not let that go.

"Well, Jeanie Jo, Peacock Penny is not my girlfriend and other than I'm Tory Cory, well, I'm out of words after that, so? And my pockets are only overflowing with $20's because many, many women, well, huh, I guess you know some stuff then, so."

"LOL, well, you have to love fresh meat, especially at the Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival, so give it the old college anyways, Tory Cory! Just remember the ancient and medieval golden rule that says the bigger the nips on display, the bigger the tips in Ox horn! And tell Nadine I could use a chain belt or something."

Now, that seemed like something worth a bat text! But first I had to try and hide from Peacock Penny for fear of her phase two talk. And I may have lost count by then, so.

"Well, it's all your fault again, Tory Cory because now that you paid off my tavern tab with the tavern wench, Jeannie Jo, well, now we have to add another phase conversation between us tonight! Show me your phone so I can at least approve any "creep" topless shots you snuck of me while Nadine did her leather upgrading thing!"

Nah, not me, Peacock Penny is my friend from back in the day!

12