Tory Cory 02

Story Info
It was Peacock Penny's move in day.
4.1k words
3
1.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/17/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tory Cory 02

[Hand swiping motion with index finger extended]

"Up the stairs, watch the walls with the boxes, up the stairs, use the banister handrail for balance, up the stairs, watch the walls with Peacock Penny's bed frame, up the stairs, keep your feet under you on the steps with Peacock Penny's collection of boots, yada, yada, yada."

[Arm hook]

"Oops, hey there hey, J. Junior! Peacock Penny's jewelry cleaning machine can stay down here on the first floor, so hey there, hey and thanks for responding to Peacock Penny's text!"

[Follows the arm hook]

"Oh, um, you could have texted me too, but um, well, did I make a real mess of things last Spring or is this just a Peacock Penny trick to help her move into your place or is this a chance for a fresh start, um, between us, so? And answer easy with me because I'm nervous wreck, Tory Cory, so."

[Smooch]

"Well, J. Junior, your approach last Spring took me by surprise for sure, but that was months ago and I know more stuff now and I have a few figured out, so, if want, I suggest we give it more of a do-over than a fresh start and we can give the do-over the old college try before you depart for military boot camp, so, times ten question marks??????????"

[Lip smack]

"Wait, a do-over as in you have a sleeping bag in your bedroom or something, Tory Cory?"

"Well, it's rolled up in the closet, but it rolls out just like that with a flick of the wrists! Like toss and poof, it's a last Spring do-over ready to go bed! And to clear things up any further, J. Junior, I now know that your approach was as it should have been, proper, expected and normal, so I was the one who had things all wrong, so????"

[Mwah, ummah, smack, oomph]

"Oh, but the way you squealed wasn't all that bad, Tory Cory, so? But maybe quieter though!"

[Mwah, ummah, smack, oomph]

"Sir, yes, sir! Permission to give up the quiet squealing booty before boot camp, sir?"

[Mwah, ummah, smack, oomph, smooch, smack]

"Mm, permission granted, private!"

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"Ahem!"

"Oh, Cockatoo Connie, um, woo, I just needed to, um, to show J. Junior where Peacock Penny's jewelry cleaning machine gets plugged in, so, ooh, so?"

"Hmph! Something is going to get plugged in alright! Anyways, hey, J. Junior, it's good to see you, so, well, I guess I'll just be busy then."

[Mwah, ummah, smack, oomph]

"Where were we then, J. Junior? And my leisure shorts have an elastic waistband, so."

[Hand dives are better than hand jives any day!]

[Front door just creaks open]

"Ahem! Knock, knock! The pizza for the moving party is here!"

"Oh, OMG, Suzie, you delivered the pizza yourself then! And still in your Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival costume from last night, which is even hotter in the daylight!"

"Well, thank you, Tory Cory, it's just that some of my side men wanted to see me it again. Well, and then out of it again and then back in it again, but never mind that, where is my Jimmy J at then, hmm? And who dares to put their hands on him no matter how many hickeys I have, hmm?"

"Oh, he's huffing and puffing with a dresser of drawers up the steps and everything is legit, Suzie and it was all by accident that when I measured the width of the staircase to make sure the dresser would fit, that I accidently slipped and measured his bulge and posted it as a moving day memory photo, but you keep cutting the guy off from sex, so now he's all "huff, puff, bah-boom, bah-boom" with his blood pressure throbbing every time he sees bare skin and with J. Junior coming over to see me, well, I forgot to wear some of my clothes, so, the moral of the story is, it's all legit and there is no need to scold your Jimmy J and you should just drop the pizza in the kitchen and wait for Cockatoo Connie so the two of you can chit chat for a minute then, um, okay?"

"Hmph! I'll just huff and puff and helicopter my costume leather skirt flaps as I make my way into the kitchen then!"

[Mwah, ummah, smack, oomph]

"So, where were we at then again, J. Junior? Oh yeah, we were talking about how you're leaving for boot camp in less than two weeks and a do-over is appropriate and damn it [chest slap] you could have explained that your approach last Spring was how people do it from behind instead of letting me squeal and run!"

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"Ahem! Tory Cory, I found this sleeping bag in your closet, but it looks new. Are you going camping soon or something, hmm? And can I sleep in your bed while you're out camping with the Mountain Lions, hmm?"

"Ugh, Cockatoo Connie, would mind helping Suzie in the kitchen with the plating of the pizza slices for the guys who have helped Peacock Penny move her stuff into my house then, please???"

"Hmph! Most people start a campfire by rubbing two sticks together, but I guess that with the speed that J. Junior is rubbing his hands all over your ass is the same thing! Also, if Suzie is still in costume, well, the pizza might be a minute, so."

[Mwah, ummah, smack, oomph, hump, smooch, grind, smack]

"Anyways, J. Junior, I still don't know a whole lot, but if that's how you want it, then that's how I want too then, J. Junior! I'm all in for it!"

[Beep, Beep, Beep]

"Ahem! We're armed guards from the armored truck moving company and we have a fancy and highly secured Armoire with multiple combination locks on the doors to be delivered here, so, ahem!"

"OMG, that's Peacock Penny's colorful hair extensions collection! Up the stairs, watch your step and watch the walls and yada, yada, yada! Oh, wait, did Peacock Penny disarm the explosive booby traps to make her colorful hair extensions Armoire safe to be moved then, hmm?"

"Oh, the girl with the perky boobies said that the booby traps have been temporarily disarmed, well, I think she did, I mean, with that colorful hair flaying all about, well, I heard what I heard, so we're moving the damn thing! Also, all of a sudden, my gun is loaded and ready to fire, so can I stand at guard inside of your bedroom if you are about to give up some booty to your boyfriend, hmm?"

"Hah! That's pre boot camp booty to you, fag! And I worked at the Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival last night, so I almost know everything now! Well, at least I know how someone takes it hard from behind given that your wife was my sex instructor inside of the costume changing and adjustment / brothel tent! Also, say "hey" to Helen for me and that I'm looking forward to seeing her at the Bronze Age Festival in two weeks. Or up the stairs, watch the walls, yada, yada, yada, for short, mister! Bye!"

[Mwah, ummah, smack, oomph, smooch, smack]

"Oh, ooh, well now J. Junior, I was able to feel your loaded gun for a moment last time when your made me squeal, but, wow, you're a big military boy now! Hump me stupid, J. Junior, make me mad!"

[Mwah, hump, grind, ummah, hump, smack, hump, oomph, hump, smooch, hump, smack]

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"Ahem! We smell pizza!"

[Hand swiping motion with index finger extended]

"Jake, kitchen, Larry, kitchen, Bruce, kitchen, Jimmy J, kitchen."

[Mwah, hump, ummah, argh, hump, smack, hump, argh, oomph, hump, smooch, hump, argh]

"OMG, J. Junior, and we won't need a condom the night before you ship out for boot camp! My booty will be sitting on the toilet just afterwards to test out gravity!"

[Clump, clump, clump. Clump]

"Ahem! Well, hello there, J. Junior! It's lovely having you visit my new forever home and I'm glad that you and Tory Cory had a few uninterrupted minutes to reconnect emotionally and physically and I'm happy that you responded to my text and only my text, but it's moving party pizza party time now, so, into the kitchen please! And J. Junior, you can use this as your recovery time, so, go on back to my old house and load up potted plants that I pointed out earlier, so, go on lover boy, go on and get then!"

[Well, J. Junior looked confused about all that "uninterrupted" reconnection time, but he left]

"Whew, Tory Cory, how did you ever manage to get along without me, hmm? Men need a little down time in between, so, well, there is much for you to learn going forward then."

Those days when you can't catch a break, right? And when did three weeks become a forever home, huh?

[Munch, munch, munch, munch]

"So, Tory Cory, this is a really nice place that you have here, so..."

"Ahem!"

"So, Peacock Penny and Tory Cory, this is a really nice house to live in, so is it true that Nadine is struggling to outfit some of her medieval leather costumes with bronze breast plates or with bronze pasties cups then, hmm? I mean, Tory Cory, you're the "costume tent" guru and all now. And more importantly, since the Bronze Age Festival will be after J. Junior departs for boot camp, I mean, is there an after party here or what? Also, huh, I don't see J. Junior around, so????"

"Well, Larry, Nadine is struggling with the comfort levels of bronze chest plate lifters, but she's working on it. Besides, with everything that Peacock Penny has emotionally gone through in the last couple of weeks and all, I mean, things might be a little quiet and less colorful around here..."

"Ahem!"

"I mean, be sure to respond to the RSVP notifications, tee he!"

[Munch, munch, munch, munch]

"Alright everyone, there are only a few things left to move into my new house, so, here's an idea, Larry and Bruce, you guys handle what boxes are still in the trucks and Jimmy J, you can stay down here and keep my roomie, Tory Cory, company..."

"Oh, no, my Jimmy J will not be alone with Tory Cory on the couch!"

"And Suzie, you can help show Jake where to place the dorm room sized refrigerator on the west side of the second floor, you know, the private side of the second floor where my 20X telescope is located, so?"

"Oh, well, since I work at the Pizza Shop, I know a little bit about the proper location of the coolers and all, so, Jake, you and Susan are broken up, right?"

You see, going back to the last chapter, Peacock Penny said she wanted to put Suzie in a tizzy, so, well, just how does a tizzy work then, hmm? I mean, everyone seemed pretty pleased to me more than in a tizzy, so?

[Muffled thump, muffled thump, muffled thump, muffled thump, muffled thump]

"LOL, girls who live in the floor just above you and their clumping boots, right Tory Cory? You're going to hear those muffled thumps all the time! Wait, shouldn't those sounds be muffled clumps then?"

"Tee he, Peacock Penny may be petite, tee he, but she thumps instead of clumps, tee he, so, well, I'll get used to it, Jimmy J, so."

[Muffled thump, muffled thump, muffled thump, muffled thump, muffled thump]

"Oh, so, Jimmy J, you're a man about town, so, I know that people talk about me behind my back because I'm a guy with kitty claws, but are they going to actually think poorly of me for wanting to go all the way with J. Junior? I mean, that's what people do, right, have sex?"

[Muffled moaning, muffled groaning, muffled moaning, muffled groaning]

"Oh, no Tory Cory, sex is everywhere on the planet, so, you're right in line with everything and you shouldn't worry about what they say or think. I mean, look at me. People frown at me sometimes for letting Suzie cut me off from sex so much, but hey, if I'm not getting any, then she's not getting any either, am I right, Tory Cory?"

[Muffled slap that ass, Jake! Muffled make your ass clap for me, Suzie!]

"Oh, sometimes I enter the front door and walk to the back door to remove my shoes, so?"

"Oh, are we saying random things now, Tory Cory? Sometimes I worry about the color of my balls for not ever having sex anymore, so?"

[Muffled, unload those balls, Jake! Blue is not your shade! You're getting both barrels, Suzie!]

"Oh, well, don't you whack off then to relieve that? And does it always throb like that? I mean, I wish I could help you with that, but if you want to whack off for relief, well, I'm still learning about stuff and you totally need the relief! And I'm not saying that I want to watch you or measure you more directly this time!"

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"Ahem! That's enough couch pillow talk! Jimmy J, get back to work with your delivery routes! And, Tory Cory, well, I need a towel, so? And some more flippy flappy leather strappy thingy things for my costume, so?"

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"And what is this I hear about someone walking across the floors in their high tops, hmm?"

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"Tory Cory, Peacock Penny is going need a three-piece angled mirror setup in her new room to get her hair just perfect, so?"

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"Ahh!"

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"Why are there all of these flippy flappy leather skirt strappy thingy things all over the upper staircase landing then, hmm? Oh."

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"What's happening down here? It feels like I missed like nine things while I was slaving away upstairs, so?"

[Clump, clump, clump, clump]

"Ooh, Tory Cory, no matter what people say behind your back, you take up the perfect amount of space on the couch cushion! Also, J. Junior is still gone, right?"

[The frustration of all that "uninterrupted" time builds]

"Alright everyone, that's enough! Penny Peacock is all moved in and that's enough! And Suzie, the sheen and glistening shine on your thighs looks fine since it represents your battle scars from wearing your Midsummer, Medieval, After Dark Festival costume! For a second day!"

"(Tee he)"

"And Peacock Penny, I only said that random thing about taking my shoes off at the back door because I'm still figuring out how to break the ice and Jimmy J was going all "bah-boom, bah-boom, bah-boom" again for being cut off so much from Suzie's body..."

"(Tee he)"

"And Cockatoo Connie, if Peacock Penny needs or wants a mirror surround system, then go with her to the Mirror Store on the Strip and pick one out with her! And maybe pop one more button on your blouse because Danny B works at the Mirror Shop on Sunday's..."

"(Tee he)"

"And Jake, well, I'm glad that you had that "ahh, ahh, ahh" moment with Suzie and I can't wait to hear that in a more personal way in my direction real soon because I understand the approach angle now and..."

"(Tee he)"

"And Bruce, I mean, the word is that you've miss like nine things since like forever ago and by the way, I can see that you snuck in a panties raid while Peacock Penny's back was turned, so next time, tuck them in deeper into your pocket where they can't be noticed, especially since they started out as white satin and then have been tie dyed into the glowing colors of a peacock, which, by the way glow a lot brighter than Hattie the Sorceress' Cerulean blue amulet when she's seducing people at the festival..."

"(Oops, tee he)"

"(Fuck wad freak!)"

"And Larry, well, I'm not sure if what you just said was a body shaming slam or a compliment, but since I have a fabric tape measure and since I know that J. Junior will be back soon enough, well, I'll be sure that we measure a few things then!"

"(Tee he, ooh, oh, that's a mad face.)"

[Of course, the peacock fans her feathers and chills things out]

"Well, some roomie sounds frustrated and in need of a time out in the corner or more uninterrupted time alone with a certain J. Junior, but, well, thank you one and all with your help today so I didn't have to break a peacock painted nail, so, Cockatoo Connie, let's hit like seven shops on the Strip and finish things off properly. And ahem, roomie, by properly I mean, ahem!"

"Peacock Penny, you know where I keep my Platinum credit card now! It's in your purse and in the third slot of your wallet, roomie!"

"Well, I just wanted everyone here to hear you say that, Tory Cory, before they all leave because it's important to me that they all know how you love me and for how I'm the best roomie in the world for you and so they all understand exactly who wears the tail feathers in this house now! Or, kiss, kiss, for short!"

[Text, tap, tap, tap, text]

"Well, fine, Peacock Penny, but are you texting then, hmm?"

"Duh, J. Junior! He should know that you're cranking!"

"OMG! Cockatoo Connie, are you going to back me up here or what?"

"Hey, Tory Cory, don't look at me! I usually drift off into dreamland after spending an uninterrupted hour alone with a man! But if sex makes you cranking, then you be you! Also, can I borrow that fabric tape measure that you're still gripping in your hand, tee he?"

[Text, tap, tap, tap, text]

"And now who are you texting with, Peacock Penny, hmm?"

"Oh, Ming Lin, to let her know that she can upgrade the door lock on my upper floor apartment stairway door this afternoon. I mean, since you're tapped out for the day, I mean, well, ta, ta, Tory Cory."

Well, welcome to my new life, I guess.

Or for short, welcome back J. Junior when he came back over with those potted plants after everyone else finally split!

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, slam, pound, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"OMG, OMG, this is sex then, J, Junior? Oh, oh, oh, OMG, I'm passing out! Ump, did I really say that we would do this three times before you went off to boot camp? Ump, ump, ooh, OMG!"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, slam, pound, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"This is mad sex, Tory Cory for posting a picture of me and that tape measure!"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, slam, pound, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"But, OMG, OMG, who likes this, OMG, but the comments are in your favor, J. Junior, OMG, OMG."

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, slam, pound, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"And now I'm mad that I'm not getting any credit since my face wasn't in the photo!"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, slam, pound, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Well, huff, well, puff, well, ump, well, OMG, OMG, I like how you just pushed my undies to the side anyways, OMG, I'm passing out, um, but since we ripped the sleeping bag to pieces with your mad and powerful movements, J. Junior, ump, ump, argh, make me naked under you, J. Junior! I'm all in!"

[Rip, rip, thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, slam, pound, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, slam]

"And since this is just a mad fuck, Tory Cory, this doesn't count against the three of promise! And by the way, aha, aha, aha your naked plumb ass is all that, Tory Cory! Aha, ugh, ugh, aha, oh, ugh, ooh, oh-oh, oh boy!"

Oh, I passed out, but I assume that J. Junior, my boyfriend, J. Junior, went all "argh, argh, squirt, blast, ahh" and stuff and opening my eyes and seeing a used condom in my bedrooms trash can wasn't the worse thing! I mean, at first, it was all "ick and ewe" but then, well, that's sex, right? You know, the very eye-opening sexual experience that was way, way in my rearview, so.

And apparently, J. Junior didn't lock the front door behind him. Because the other thing that I saw when I finally opened my eyes was Ming Lin, the door lock specialist.

[Sleeping bag shake, shake, shake]

"Are you okay under this, um, in this ripped to pieces sleeping bag, Tory Cory?"

"(Grumble, mumble, grump.) Just a cheap bathroom door style door lock, Ming Lin."

"Oh, I mean, Peacock Penny ordered and paid for it, so she's getting a 16 alphanumeric keypad lock and a blast proof door, I mean, that girl has to protect her peacock hair extensions, right? Anyways, this is none of my business, but is this J. Junior's work? You two seem like good match, so?"

"(Grumble, mumble, grump.) Gulp."

"LOL, well, everyone has their first time sooner or later, but hmm, I can see what he likes. And I'm not talking about your bite size sushi roll! Nice ass, Tory Cory!"

[Whips ripped to pieces sleeping bag back over for coverage]

12