Tory Cory 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, that was just a joke about your sushi roll, but ooh la, la on this ass, Tory Cory."

"(Grumble, mumble, grump.) Then why are you reaching, Ming Lin, hmm?"

"Hey, I'm just propping myself up while we chit chat and resting my hand on top of the sleeping bag while doing so and for all I know, that's your elbow moving. Tee he, that's so not your elbow moving, Tory Cory! Or white rice fem boy got game, for short, so?"

"(Grumble, mumble, grump.) Ming Lin!"

"Oh, this sleeping bag needs to be burned anyways, Tory Cory, so just go ahead and ooze since the word is that boys like you rarely get paid back, so..."

[Ooze, argh, ooze, argh, ooze]

"Oh, LOL, OMG, that was the cutest sex face I've ever saw, Tory Cory! Quick, but cute. Anyways, I should get to work while you burn this sleeping bag and maybe you'll consider sponsoring three cute Asian girls and their Bronze Knick Knacks tent at the Bronze Age Festival then, hmm?"

"(Grumble, mumble, grump.) Hmm, I mean, well..."

"I promise hair so black and silky that even the moon light will have trouble showing it off, so?"

"(Grumble, mumble, grump.) Well, what did Peacock Penny say my answer would be, hmm?"

"Oh, you know Peacock Penny. She said that she's the best roomie for you in the whole world and that you need to burn this sleeping bag before she returns home and that my girls need to make her a special arm bicep bracelet with a peacock head instead of a dragon head and a calf bracelet to match, so, you know, she said the same ole, same ole, so? Also, if Peacock Penny asks, yep, sometimes dragonhead arm jewelry and peacock head arm jewelry look exactly the same, so?"

"(Grumble, mumble, grump.) Well, Ming Lin, are we going to talk about if I did right with J. Junior then? Or if we did it right or however that's supposed to be said, so?"

"Oh, well Tory Cory, did J. Junior pop a nut then, hmm?"

"Big time! Well, I think he did big time. I passed out, so."

"Well, then you did it right, Tory Cory. You see, guys are not very complicated. First, their eyes get wide big time and then their dicks get big time big and then they go all "ugh, ugh, ugh" big time and then scoot big time of the door, so, yep, you did it right. But don't worry about J. Junior. He'll be back and then he will be big time knee deep in boot camp and you'll be big time experienced and ready to mix it up! Anyways, I already upgraded Peacock Penny's bedroom apartment door while you were passed out, so, can I tell my team that we have backing then, hmm?"

"(Grumble, mumble, grump.) Fine."

"[Mwah.] Now burn this sleeping bag in the backyard fire pit while wearing your best "making a fuss" shorts and I'll be touch."

Well, I didn't even know that I owned "making a fuss" shorts, but then I found out that I did.

End Tory Cory 02

12