Tory's Punishment Pt. 01

Story Info
Tory is punished for masturbating.
4.2k words
4.43
31.8k
11
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val came home from work early and found Tory naked in their bed, using the vibrator on herself. Instead of reacting quickly, she used this moment to observe her wife with her legs spread, happily pleasuring herself with wild abandon. She did not seem shy, as she usually did. Val savored the moment as she watched Tory misbehave.

Val waited until Tory became very focused with her attention to herself. She knew from experience that Tory was getting close to orgasm.

Val interrupted Tory, directing her, "Turn off the vibrator, bad girl!"

Tory looked up at Val with guilt and embarrassment in her eyes. She immediately complied with Val's instructions. Tory switched the vibrator to "Off" and set it on the floor next to the bed.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am," Tory spurted out. "I don't know what got into me."

Val ordered Tory down onto the floor in her submissive position. Kneeling with her knees spread widely, Tory looked extremely embarrassed and apologized repeatedly, acutely aware of the important rule she had broken. Val noticed that she truly seemed sorry, and not at all upset about not being allowed to finish building towards an awesome orgasm.

Val asked Tory exactly what she thought she was doing since masturbation of any kind was definitely against Val's rules for Tory. Tory looked up into Val's eyes and apologized, explaining that she was sexually frustrated, and it was interfering with her productivity at both home and work.

Val quickly thought about it and realized that she had not permitted her young wife to orgasm for 5 days. This was typically Val's limit for edging Tory, as she knew that waiting beyond five days became more difficult for her. However, it was a big turn-on for Val to require her submissive wife to complete difficult tasks, especially tasks that she was reluctant to complete.

Each time Tory accomplished one of these seemingly impossible tasks, Val swelled with pride and love for her devoted submissive. Besides, it was Val's prerogative as the dominant in the marriage to set the rules for Tory. Val knew how important it was for her to hold the line on this issue and impose a serious punishment for her wife's blatant disregard for the rules she agreed to follow.

Val looked in disdain at her submissive wife obediently kneeling before her. She asked Tory to explain why it was important for her to follow all of the rules.

Tory spoke emotionally, with tears in her eyes, "Mistress, please punish me so that I may be forgiven. I know it is important for me to follow all the rules. Especially about not masturbating, since I should only receive pleasure at your command!

"I could never find pleasure for myself which could equal that which you grant me! I hope I have not disappointed you too much! I take full responsibility for breaking your trust and I beg you to punish me!"

Tory broke her position and threw herself at the feet of her Mistress, eagerly kissing her work boots. Val wore these boots to the auto mechanics shop she owned. Although she polished them weekly, they were dirty with grime and oil.

Val appreciated her wife's apologetic gesture and let her continue kissing her boots for a few moments. Then she directed Tory to resume her submissive position.

Val was a bit angry with Tory but was careful to take steps to calm down prior to punishing her errant young wife. She reached into the punishment and sex toys drawer to retrieve Tory's submissive collar from its case. Tory's black leather collar was two inches wide with buckles for easy adjustments and a prominent "O" ring.

Val buckled the collar tightly onto her submissive's neck. She ensured that it wasn't too tight, but that it was tight enough to send a strong message to her submissive wife, who wasn't used to wearing it.

Val quickly decided to have Tory wear her collar regularly. It looked stunning on her and immediately marked her as belonging to her Mistress. Val was proud to have her beautiful wife as her submissive. She could not take her eyes off of Tory as she knelt with her knees spread wide, arms clasped behind her, and breasts vulnerable.

Val wanted to continue taking in the full picture of Tory wearing her wide collar, kneeling with her full breasts offered to her Mistress like a gift. Tory's breasts jiggled with her heavy breath as tears spilled out of her eyes. Basking in her admiration of her gorgeous submissive, Val felt desire coursing through her body. Sometimes she had difficulty comprehending the truth of her love and appreciation for Tory.

Part of Val longed to forgive her submissive, who was truly distressed by her mistakes and begging forgiveness. But Val also looked forward to imposing a more prolonged punishment on Tory. She grew excited to see her beloved submissive endure days of discipline before being granted forgiveness.

Val began planning the first evening of humiliation and punishment for her disobedient wife. Val knew Tory wanted to be spanked immediately, to quickly gain forgiveness. Yet Val had other ideas for her. Val decided to drag out the process over the next few days, teasing Tory and making her beg.

Val attached a leash to the O ring on Tory's collar and instructed her to get onto her hands and knees. Val tugged at Tory's leash, requiring her to crawl out of the bedroom and into the living room.

Val mused, "Let's see how my disobedient wife likes being treated like a dog." She then abruptly pulled Tory's leash, hard enough to surprise her. "When I tug on your leash, you will get about 3 seconds to rush toward that direction. If you are too slow to respond, you will be corrected with a firmer tug, understood?"

Tory looked down at the floor in shame. She replied properly, "yes, Ma'am." Tory knew she deserved punishment from Val, and she was determined to take it well, no matter how difficult it was for her. Still the humiliation she felt being on her knees, rushing to crawl in the right direction, was nearly too much to bear!

Val enjoyed leading Tory on her leash all around their home, especially past the open windows! After the first unexpected tug, Tory was scrambling to crawl quickly in whichever direction Val pulled the leash. Val enjoyed looking between her wife's legs to examine her cute ass and soaked pussy as she crawled through the house.

Val positioned Tory with her ass in the front window and made sure the drapes were pulled open as far as they could go. Val hoped that placing Tory on display in the floor-to-ceiling window would send a strong message about following the rules.

Val chastised her wife, "Tory I hope you feel ashamed of your selfish behavior. If you think of challenging my authority again, I hope you remember how this little lesson makes you feel!"

Tory replied, "Yes, Mistress, I am grateful for this lesson to help me remember not to break the rules!"

Val asked Tory, "Do you like being leashed, my little puppy? Because you are very wet between your legs and I don't believe it is all from the vibrator! I thought this would be humiliating for you. Why are you so turned on during your punishment?"

Tory pleaded, "Ma'am it is extremely humiliating, but I am happy to do whatever pleases you, Mistress! I do not know why my pussy is dripping, Ma'am, but, yes, I am very turned on right now."

As she left Tory there, Val instructed her to stay in position on her hands and knees, with her legs spread widely. Tory did as she was asked with a worried and humiliated look on her face. Val was satisfied and went to freshen up and pour herself a beer. She doubted anyone would walk close enough to their home to see Tory's lewd display in the front window.

After 45 minutes, Val returned, exclaiming, "I have a brand new toy for my little puppy slut."

Tory was petrified when she looked up to see a rather large butt plug with a long furry dog tail attached! Tory saw that it was bigger than the butt plug Val had her wear on their wedding day a few months ago. Val brought the toy close to Tory's face and watched her eyes go wide with concern.

Tory was not pleased with this new toy. She had not worn a butt plug for months and was not used to wearing them. This one was so much bigger, plus it had a humiliating furry tail that would hang down grotesquely between her legs! The plug part looked as if it was made of glass, which would feel so hard inside her! However, Tory knew better than to protest or complain while being punished. Ashamed of herself, Tory resolved to withstand any humiliation today from her Mistress.

"Here, puppy slut, suck this plug so that it will go into your ass. Get it as wet as you can, as this is your only chance," said Val. These words scared Tory, and she began lapping at the plug and sucking it greedily. Val pushed it in and out of her regretful wife's mouth until she suddenly announced that her time was up.

Val tugged at Tory's leash, instructing her wife to turn around so that she was now looking out the window. Tory scrambled to follow her wife's command as quickly as she could. She turned around and gasped as she saw some of their neighbors walking by on their daily walk. Tory hoped the neighbors did not look over to see her wearing her thick collar and leash in the doggy-style position.

"Press your nose into the window, puppy," ordered Val.

Tory felt extremely remorseful as she looked out onto the street in her new position. She felt like a real puppy with her nose pressed to the window, waiting patiently for her owner to come home! Tory was determined to complete her punishment and make her "owner" proud of her again.

After Val put plenty of lubricant on the butt plug, she began to slowly work it into her wife's ass, listening to Tory's small whimpers with satisfaction. Tory cried out when the widest part of the plug stretched her anus. Savoring this moment, Val left the butt plug right where it was and touched her wife's slit from her clitoris to her extremely wet hole. She dipped two fingers briefly into Tory's cunt, and enjoyed her moans.

Val said, "For such a bad girl, you sure are enjoying being disciplined, Tory. I am going to enjoy you being my little pet dog during your punishment. Your pussy is dripping wet as I penetrate your little asshole."

Tory replied, "Yes, Mistress, I deserve my punishment. I so regret breaking your rules. But please, Mistress, this butt plug is hurting me!"

Val took pity on her because she knew her wife was not accustomed to wearing a butt plug. She gently rubbed her wife's clit while she poured more lubricant on the butt plug. As Tory began to moan with pleasure at her wife's touch, Val firmly pushed the rest of the toy into Tory's asshole.

Shocked at the hard, glass intruder, Tory cried out at having her ass violated. Once the butt plug was in, Val took her fingers off of Tory's cunt and stepped back to admire the view.

Val loved to see her wife as a puppy, positioned on her hands and knees at the front window with her tail hanging between her legs. Val commanded Tory to wiggle her ass and shake her tail.

Tory did her best to comply with her Mistress's instructions while enduring the lingering pain in her asshole. Tory shook her bottom obediently to make her tail wag.

Val asked Tory again if she liked being a puppy dog. Tory replied that she was happy to do anything to please her Mistress. Val took the furry tip of Tory's tail and used it to tickle her cunt. Tory tried not to think about whether her neighbors had seen anything obscene in the window during their walk.

Val ordered Tory to continue wagging her tail. She directed her, "It pleases your Mistress to see you move your ass and wag your tail, puppy. Do not make me ask you again. Your next reminder will be a hard swat on your bottom!"

Immediately, Tory resumed wiggling her ass to please her Mistress. She stopped only briefly each time and then started again wagging her tail to the best of her ability. Tory felt extremely humiliated to wag her tail like a dog but knew her only important goal was to please her dominant wife.

"Good girl. Now come away from the window at once, horny little puppy," Val commanded as she yanked Tory's leash and lead her into the kitchen. Tory's knees hurt on the cold tile floor of the kitchen.

Val poured some water into a bowl and placed it on the floor for her puppy wife. Grateful to have been lead away from the front window, Tory blushed with humiliation but knew what she must do. Keeping her bottom high in the air, Tory lowered her chest and head down to the floor. She felt her nipples slide across the cold tiles as she brought her mouth to the water bowl.

Tory was embarrassed to drink from a bowl on the floor without using her hands. Some strands of Tory's hair fell into the bowl as she began lapping at the water with her tongue. In deference to her Mistress, Tory remained in this position and wagged her tail, awaiting further instruction.

Val sat at the table to drink her beer, loving the sight of her repentant wife trying to drink from a dog bowl while vigorously wiggling her ass. After a while, Val made herself a sandwich and threw a few scraps of meat into another bowl for Tory. Tory quickly ate the food from her bowl on the floor, grateful to be fed, and wanting to show her Mistress compliant behavior.

Tory was acutely aware of how much she had disappointed and angered her Mistress, and the dog tail was a constant reminder as the fur tickled her ass. The butt plug itself had started to feel better in her asshole as she got used to it. Tory was embarrassed to notice that the doggie tail butt plug was making her clit harder and her pussy wetter. She could not stop thinking about the rest of her punishment and wanted to receive it as quickly as possible.

Val reached down and slapped her wife's ass firmly. She told Tory, "I know you are enjoying being my puppy." Reaching under Tory's tail to fuck her wife with 2 fingers, Val remarked, "Your punishment is making you very wet, you little slut. I knew you would enjoy crawling around on the floor for me."

"You will be my puppy slut during this punishment, Tory. As my slut, you will stay horny for me but you are not allowed to come. You will have to regain my trust. You must remember to follow the rules of our marriage."

Tory moaned her agreement, "Yes, Mistress, I am your puppy slut. I know I am not allowed to come but will stay horny for your pleasure." Val pumped 2 fingers into her wife's aching pussy.

Although it felt good to have her pussy filled with Val's fingers, Tory focused on some issues at work to keep herself from building toward an orgasm. She did not want to incur more punishment by coming when her Mistress had instructed her not to.

Tory felt ashamed due to Val's lecturing about her naughty transgressions. She wished she didn't feel so turned on while being disciplined. Tory realized that Val was right to call her a slut. She felt like a horny, disrespectful slut for using the vibrator and knew she needed to be punished. Tory craved her punishment from Val. Tory realized sadly that it would now be even longer before Val would allow her to orgasm.

Val removed her fingers from Tory's pussy and prepared to spank her puppy wife for disobedience. Val realized she was getting very turned on watching her submissive wife on her hands and knees. She wanted Tory's mouth on her clit, but knew that she would have to abstain for now.

Val used a bedroom slipper to swat Tory's puppy ass several times. Tory yelped out of surprise, but then started to cry when Val stopped, wishing to complete her punishment and be forgiven.

"Please, Mistress, I beg you to punish me for breaking the rules! Please spank your disrespectful submissive!"

Val pulled on Tory's leash and commanded Tory to "Go." Tory scrambled to crawl forward toward the kitchen table. Tying Tory's leash to one of the table legs, Val sat in a chair and ordered her horny and misbehaving puppy wife up and over her lap. Val was ready to give Tory the thrashing she deserved.

For a few minutes, Val alternated between spanking Tory with the slipper and lightly fucking her pussy, bringing her wife almost to coming before stopping to swat her again with the shoe. Val noticed her wife's ass was becoming pink.

Val asked Tory, "Who decides when you come?" as she swatted her behind with the slipper.

And Tory responded, "You do, Mistress!'

Val added, "Remember that I can tease you as long as I like, and still not make you come. I can tease you for days if I want to, right Tory?" Val continued to spank her with the shoe.

"Yes, Ma'am!' Tory agreed.

"And you still wouldn't have the right to masturbate, no matter how many days I teased you. Let me hear you say it," said Val, as she brought the shoe down on the backs of Tory's thighs.

"Mistress, you are the only one who can decide what pleasure to give me or not to give me. It is not my right to masturbate, no matter how frustrated I feel. To get my needs met, I can only wait, or beg you, or wait some more," sobbed Tory.

Val stepped up her force and spanked Tory much harder, landing the shoe on the same butt check several times. Tory began to sob, knowing she deserved the punishment for letting her horniness lead her to disrespect her wife's authority. Val landed several hard smacks on Tory's other butt check before stopping to admire the redness she was creating on her disobedient wife's rounded ass.

Val told Tory, "I know this hurts and it is supposed to hurt. Tell me why you deserve a hard spanking Tory."

Tory responded between her sobs, "Mistress, I deserve to be disciplined because I have been disrespectful and disobedient to you by taking my own pleasure without your permission. I feel terrible and embarrassed about my bad behavior and I ask you to give me the punishment that I deserve."

Val informed her insubordinate submissive that she was most assuredly going to fulfill her wish for all the punishment she deserved. She instructed Tory to bark after receiving her hard swats. She enjoyed hearing her wife's barking sounds between her sobs. She continued swatting her bad puppy for a long time, pausing at times to stroke her butt checks, and Tory continued to bark.

Val instructed Tory to open her legs wider so that she could land the slipper near her asshole and pussy. Val aimed the last few strokes directly between Tory's legs, as she reminded her not to come. Tory cried out as the slipper hit her pussy. She still managed to bark as instructed.

When she had finished, Val listened to Tory crying and apologizing for her misbehavior. Val stroked her wife's hair for a few minutes, before ordering Tory off her lap and back onto the kitchen floor. Val directed Tory to resume her puppy pose with her red ass high in the air and her head down on the floor. She placed Tory's water bowl near her. Val then went to relax in the bedroom, leaving a humiliated Tory kneeling on the hard tile floor and leashed to the kitchen table.

Val needed relief for her aching pussy after disciplining Tory. She was accustomed to having Tory pleasure her after a spanking. Leaving the bedroom door open, Val stripped naked and turned on the vibrator. She wanted her naughty wife to hear her Mistress pleasuring herself. Val wanted to remind Tory about who was allowed to use the vibrator in their marriage, and who was not allowed.

She also chose to deprive Tory of her chance to please her Mistress with oral sex after punishment. Val knew Tory would be craving to service her. Tory looked forward to thanking her Mistress by dropping to her knees to suck Val's clit after being spanked. Val happily vibrated herself to several orgasms, thinking about her sexy wife leashed to the kitchen table, displaying her reddened ass and dog tail.

Although Val missed Tory's mouth on her pussy, she decided not to let Tory pleasure her just yet. Val did not want to mislead Tory into thinking that she had been forgiven and her punishment was over.

12