Tory's Punishment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val decided that Tory would not be allowed to come for five more days, to complete her punishment. Val was excited to imagine how each day after work, Tory would put on her collar, leash, and puppy tail butt plug and be waiting in the front window when Val arrived home! Val looked forward to ensuring that she had buckled her collar tight enough and that she was barking and wagging her tail vigorously enough to please her Mistress!

Val headed into the kitchen to enjoy Tory's humiliation again. She praised her puppy for remaining in position with her ass high in the air and her head low. She commanded Tory to wag her tail and bark for her and Tory quickly complied.

Satisfied with her puppy's obedient behavior, Val praised her. "Good girl," said Val. "Let's see if you can maintain your obedience for the next five days to complete your punishment."

Tory's hopes of quickly earning her way off punishment status were dashed. Tory was crushed but tried not to show her disappointment. Val removed Tory's leash from the kitchen table and tugged her puppy towards the back door. Tory hesitated, afraid to be lead to the backyard, but Val only tugged harder. Val swatted Tory's bright red ass with the slipper until she was crying out and crawling as fast as she could toward the back door.

Val opened the door and tugged at her wife's leash, guiding her outside. Val chuckled to see Tory attempt to crawl down the three stairs to the yard. She was sobbing with humiliation as her knees pressed into the brick stairs. "It's ok, puppy, you can stand up just to walk down the stairs," Val told her.

Tory quickly walked down the stairs and knelt in the grass. Val commanded Tory to wag her tail and to sniff around as she looked for a spot to "do her business." Tory was mortified, thinking about being on display naked and leashed in the backyard.

Nevertheless, Tory wanted most to please her Mistress, so she began to crawl around, sniffing the grass and wagging her tail, putting on the best show she could. "Bark when you find the right spot!" Val commanded. Tory stopped then and barked loudly, grateful that it was dark outside.

"Lift your leg, puppy, and pee now. Go ahead and poop, too, if you need to." Tory lifted her leg and peed into the grass. She was grateful that she did not have to poop.

Val then led her puppy back into the house and removed her leash. She directed Tory to crawl over to the corner in their dining room. It was the same corner where she had previously given Tory corner time standing up. However this time Val instructed her puppy to place her nose in the corner and to remain on her hands and knees. Val explained that she wanted to see her puppy's red bottom on display.

While Tory kept her nose in the corner, Val continued to lecture her on her transgressions. She explained to Tory her expectations for the next five days, as well as what would be required for her wife to earn herself off of punishment status. Tory was humiliated to think of waiting for her wife in the window like a dog and eating her meals from a dog bowl each day. However, she was willing to do anything to gain back her wife's trust.

Val got ready and headed to her car to go shopping for a dog bed big enough for Tory to sleep in for the next 5 days. She knew that she would miss sleeping with Tory in her bed but she had to teach her a lesson for such willful disobedience.

12