Tory's Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
Val completes Tory’s punishment for masturbating.
7.1k words
4.4
11.4k
7
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 21 years old and fully consenting.

It was the fifth and hopefully final day of Tory's punishment for breaking the rules of her contract by masturbating with a vibrator. Tory had only arrived home from work a few minutes ago, but already it was time to transform herself into a human puppy for her Mistress. She stripped off all of her work clothes and put them away. She picked up any out-of-place items so that the house looked neat.

Tory buckled her collar tightly onto her neck in preparation for her wife's coming home from work. She had grown accustomed to wearing it during her punishment sessions over the last few days and she hoped that Val would choose to have her wear it more often in the future.

Tory glanced at herself in the mirror and realized that her black leather collar was too wide to blend in with her every day clothing. She knew that the buckles and O ring on the collar made her look definitively like the submissive that she was. She played lovingly with the O ring that her Mistress used to bind her. Tory's nipples were hard and her pussy was getting wet in anticipation of the last day of her 5 day punishment.

Tory almost wished that she had more punishment days left. She had faithfully kept her promise not to pleasure herself since the evening Val had returned home to find her enjoying some forbidden private time with the vibrator. For the past five days, Tory had abstained from unapproved masturbation. She happily thought that her punishment was helping her to be a better submissive for Val.

Tory was looking forward to Val bringing her to orgasm when she completed her punishment. She wanted it more with each day that passed. Still the days of waiting patiently while being denied orgasm by her Mistress were also sweet. Tory knew she would miss a lot of things about living as a puppy for her Mistress.

Tory realized that she had become very aroused by the sharper definition of her submissive role during her punishment days. Although Val requested Tory to strip naked after work each day, presenting as a puppy was even more humiliating.

As a submissive wife, Tory really enjoyed being on her hands and knees waiting in the front window to greet her Mistress when she returned from work. She was excited by the uncertainty of how Val would react each time she saw her kneeling, presenting herself with her leather collar and leash attached to its O ring. Tory had taken to grasping the leash in her mouth for added effect.

Tory especially enjoyed the days when Val could barely get the front door closed before commanding Tory to perform oral sex on her. She had always loved pleasing Val while on her knees naked, but enjoyed it even more when her Mistress was fully clothed and overwhelmed with desire for her naked, leashed puppy.

Tory got very horny with Val's pussy in her mouth, but understood not to expect anything in return. She knew that as her wife's submissive, she was required to provide sexual services Val wanted. She also knew she had to wait for sex rather than seeking it herself. And most of the time she followed these rules, along with the other rules of her contract.

In the early days of her submission to Val, Tory had been extremely sexually frustrated by the edging, the orgasm denial and just having to wait rather than initiating sex herself as she had done in previous vanilla relationships. Sometimes she had felt that she would burst if Val did not touch her.

However as Tory grew in her submissive role, she had learned to take the sexual frustration in stride and even to enjoy it. Tory began to pride herself on how much sexual frustration she could enjoy. She may as well enjoy it since Val loved teasing her.

During her lengthy punishment, Tory had been required to wear a butt plug with a furry dog tail attached. Tory had grown to look forward to wearing the butt plug due to the pleasure it gave her. Tory's pussy ached so beautifully whenever she wore the butt plug! Tory would now be wishing for the butt plug as a prelude to sex, or just to be teased.

Tory thought back on how many times during the past few days Val had edged her toward orgasm, only to stop short of allowing her release. At the time, it had helped Tory to focus on the context of being punished for misbehaving. However she now realized that the more she was denied orgasm, the more she seemed to feel turned on all the time.

Tory found herself reaching for her nipples when she was driving to work. She had begun fantasizing while stroking her nipples lightly through her clothing. Sometimes she even reached into her clothing to pinch them one at a time as she drove. She hoped this wasn't breaking any of Val's rules.

Tory found it tough to focus on work when she was aroused. She was so aroused that when Val showed up to her work yesterday to "take her to lunch," Tory's pussy had immediately started dripping in anticipation of whatever Val had planned. She was so aroused that she did not bat an eyelash when Val walked her past the restaurants to the corner gas station and requested the bathroom key from the attendant.

Tory was so aroused that she held the sides of the dirty bathroom sink, breathing in nasty odors, as she bent over for Val to spank and tease her. She was so aroused that she eagerly knelt on the dirty bathroom floor begging to suck Val's hard clit. As Tory unzipped Val's pants, she noticed the word "slut" written in lipstick on the bathroom wall. As Val began to thrust her pussy into Tory's mouth, Tory realized that she had never felt more like a slut and that she loved it. Tory decided that being a slut was something she embraced in her domestic discipline marriage to Val.

Suddenly Tory became aware that she had been daydreaming too long. She realized it was time for Val to get home and she wasn't ready! She certainly did not want to begin a new punishment on the last day of her current punishment!

Tory scrambled to get the lubricant and to insert her dog tail butt plug into her asshole. Luckily it went in easier now and only hurt when the widest part penetrated her. Tory savored the pain as she got the toy in place. She allowed the pain to increase her desire for Val.

Tory grabbed her leash, attached it to the O ring on her collar and grasped the handle in her mouth. She hurried to get on her hands and knees at the front window. The drapes had been left wide open. Puppy dog Tory placed her nose to the window to wait for her owner's arrival home.

Tory thought to herself that she had been a little too worried about her neighbors seeing her wearing only her collar and butt plug. As Tory watched people driving by and walking on the street, they did not usually look over her way. Those who did look didn't seem to see anything, judging from their reactions.

Just then a postal worker began to cross the lawn towards Tory's front porch. Tory wanted to run and hide, but she held her position as she knew her Mistress would require her to do. She couldn't believe the mail carrier was this late, since he usually delivered the mail before noon and it was nearly 6 pm. Nevertheless, he arrived on the porch adjacent to the living room window where Tory obediently held her nose pressed to the window.

Tory's heart was beating wildly as she watched the mail carrier place the letters into their mailbox. As he turned to leave, his eyes turned to the front window with the open drapes. Thinking he saw a dog waiting there, he started to look away until he realized he had seen something else entirely.

Tory looked directly at the mail carrier as he made eye contact with her. His mouth dropped open when he saw her kneeling there, leash held between her teeth, with her gorgeous breasts exposed. He then noticed the wide black collar and looked puzzled.

"Are you ok?" he shouted. Tory nodded enthusiastically and shook her head "Yes!" He started shaking his head in disbelief because he thought he had already seen everything as a mail carrier!

Just then Val pulled up and parked her car. As she exited her vehicle, she crossed paths with the poor postal worker.

"She's waiting for you!" He said, laughing nervously.

"Yes, thanks," said Val, trying to think of a funny comment. Not thinking of an even semi-appropriate one, she simply said, "Good looking out!"

Val opened the front door to find her puppy wife waiting just as instructed. She praised Tory for maintaining her position despite the mail carrier and told her she was very proud of her. Tory said, "Yes, Ma'am" appreciatively but she looked flustered.

Val sat down on the couch and called her puppy over. She patted the couch next to her. Tory crawled up onto the couch and climbed into Val's lap, presenting her Mistress with the leash handle proudly held in her mouth. Val took hold of the leash and removed it from Tory's mouth, immediately wanting Tory's lips. Val kissed Tory passionately.

Val encouraged Tory and told her, "You are passing your punishment with flying colors! I am impressed with how you have followed all instructions and have become a professional with the butt plug. I love to watch you wag your tail as it hangs down between your butt cheeks! Tell me, have you learned to like the butt plug?

"Yes Ma'am, I enjoy it now, thanks to your training and encouragement," said Tory.

"Really? So would you like to wear a butt plug for me sometimes, even when your punishment has ended? How do you feel about this being your last day of punishment?" Val questioned Tory.

Tory told Val, "Mistress, I have enjoyed my punishment and it has helped me to get over my guilt for disappointing you and breaking your trust. I realize now that I would rather wait for you to decide which pleasures I deserve, no matter how long I have to wait.

"Waiting for you only gets me more excited, Ma'am. It is my honor to wait for you and to be ready for you, whenever you should want me, day or night.

"I have enjoyed being your puppy and following all your commands. I realize that wearing your collar is a great honor and I hope to wear it more, should it please you to see it on me. I would even like to wear it out of the house if you feel there is an appropriate occasion.

"I have especially enjoyed wearing your butt plug, although it scared me so much at first. Wearing it has literally opened me up to you, Mistress. It has made me more accepting of your rules and open to new ideas. Wearing this butt plug has made me realize how much I trust you. I know you will not ask me to do something which I cannot handle. Wearing the butt plug also makes my pussy ache for you even more.

"I am looking forward to sleeping naked with you again. Sleeping apart from you has been the hardest part of this punishment. I am used to you holding me and touching me during the night. I miss how you wake me up with your legs intertwined in mine, holding my legs apart to tease me as you kiss me.

"I miss how you spoon me from behind, teasing and pinching my nipples even when it makes me late for work. I miss how you pull my head down under the covers to lick you and how you straddle my head and place your pussy in my mouth. Mostly I just miss being physically close to you all night, naked and available for your use. I miss how you wear your pajamas, but require me to be naked.

"I miss sleeping with you in your bed while still knowing my place as your submissive. Sleeping in my dog bed these past five nights has really made me value the time we spend together in bed. I long to sleep with you again and to serve you as you see fit, Mistress."

"Thank you for your honesty," said Val. "I've enjoyed hearing everything you had to say. I'm glad to know that your punishment is having its desired effect. I don't expect you will be displaying such a blatant disregard for the rules again anytime soon. Tory adamantly shook her head, "No."

"Tory, I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone. I missed sleeping with you also. I will finish your punishment tonight and, as long as you do a good job, we will sleep together tonight.

Tory felt relieved, and so did Val. Val reached down to remove Tory's leash. She left the collar on, since Tory had said she liked it. Val truly loved the way her sexy wife looked in her collar. Seeing Tory wearing the collar did things to Val every time!

Val asked Tory, "Did you enjoy putting on a show for the mail carrier? He looked quite amused with your little performance."

Embarrassed, Tory did not know what to say so she did not say anything.

Val prompted her, "I will need you to answer all my questions, Tory. I am very proud of you for following my instructions to wait in the window, even if you did not enjoy them. Seeing his reaction made me want you even more, Tory.

"Next time you do not agree with something I ask you, just respond, 'If it pleases you, Mistress.'

Tory echoed, "If it pleases you, Mistress."

"That's better, Tory," said Val. "For the last day of your punishment, I will teach you some tricks. You already know how to follow quite a few commands, like 'bend over' and 'get on your knees.'

"You performed both of those tricks like a pro at the Shell station yesterday. How did you like doing that? How did you feel pleasing me in that bathroom on that dirty floor?" asked Val.

Tory started to blush when she thought about getting on her knees in the gas station bathroom. Thinking back, it was hard to believe she had done that. It was humiliating, slutty. But she knew she would be willing to do whatever Val asked of her.

"Ma'am, I will do anything to please you,"said Tory. "So if you require me to perform sexually in a public restroom, I will gladly do it for you. I felt humiliated and slutty because I was willing to bend over the grimy sink and kneel on the sticky floor. And yes, it did turn me on, knowing that I would do this, and more, for you."

Val asked a follow up question, "So being humiliated and feeling like a slut turns you on baby? Come on, you can admit it to me."

Tory bit her lower lip and nodded slowly. "Yes, Ma'am," I guess it does," she realized.

"Well I think that's wonderful, baby, since it turns me on too, very much!" said Val. "You are the one woman who can turn me on non-stop! You just drive me crazy!

"Now get back on your hands and knees, puppy, and go and fetch me the wooden paddle. Don't keep me waiting or your bottom will be sorry!" exclaimed Val.

Before she had finished speaking, Val watched Tory drop to the floor and break out in a power crawl, headed straight to punishment snd sex toys drawer! Val enjoyed seeing Tory so motivated to please her. Val watched as Tory wiggled her bottom and waged her tail.

Val had thought of nothing all day except getting home early to her wife. She partly hoped that surprising Tory by arriving home early would lead to Tory not being in the window on time in her puppy gear! She was trying to decide how many punishment days she would have to add on if Tory had not been ready.

Soon Tory returned carrying the wooden paddle on her back. Val realized it must be too heavy for her to carry in her mouth! Val literally had to stop herself from breaking role as a dominant to tell Tory she loved her.

Val praised her puppy and retrieved the paddle off of her back. Val then directed Tory to climb up and over her lap. Once Tory was in position, Val stroked her perfect ass gently, lightly brushing by her smooth waxed pussy. Val used all of her strength to stop herself from making love to Tory right then! Val wanted to take her wife's pussy with a good fucking so badly.

Val started slapping Tory's bottom lightly, slowly warming her up to a harder hand spanking. Val enjoyed Tory's moans and grew more excited, knowing how much Tory's ass craved her discipline. Val's pussy was also getting wetter as she enjoyed spanking her puppy and watching her tail move along with her ass.

When Val saw that her wife's ass was getting some color, she paused the spanking to lightly stroke Tory's wet slit from her clitoris all the way down to her butt plug. Val did this repeatedly, getting Tory very excited. Each time Val's fingers reached the butt plug, she would tug on it, pulling it out a bit and then firmly pushing it back in.

"I am really going to enjoy disciplining you tonight," said Val. "You have it coming tonight because it is the last night of your punishment. If you're hoping to earn your way off of punishment, you will hold your position and continue to follow all my directions. And you will bark and wag your tail for me."

"Yes, Mistress," said Tory, obediently wagging her tail and barking a few times.

"Beg me for the wooden paddle now, Tory," directed Val. Val knew that the wooden paddle was not Tory's favorite so she looked forward to her submissive's response.

Tory paused briefly before cheerfully answering, "If it pleases you, Ma'am, please spank me with the wooden paddle. I am begging you to punish me for breaking the rules."

"Very good, Tory, perfect response," praised Val. "I will give you 20 strikes with the wooden paddle. As you know, these will be hard and will hurt. I want you to bark after each one. If it hurts too much, I want you to bark twice. Understood, my puppy?"

Tory barked and then said, "Yes, Mistress, I am ready."

Val continued, "I need to remove your butt plug first as it is in my way. Let me know how it feels."

"Yes, Ma'am," said Tory. "Ooooh, that hurts, Ma'am. I beg you to please go slow with me."

Val very slowly and gently pulled the butt plug out of her wife. She stopped whenever Tory barked twice to let her know it hurt. Finally she got the plug out of Tory's ass and picked up the wooden paddle.

Wanting to be respectful of her young wife's pain thresholds, Val started lightly with the wooden paddle, building up to a harder strike. Val was using full force by the 11th strike and was enjoying Tory's increasing moans along with her obedient barks to mark each strike.

Val hit Tory's ass with loud thuds until she reached 20. Afterwards, Tory thanked her for the discipline in between gentle sobs. When Tory calmed down, Val stroked her hair and praised her for taking her punishment so well.

Tory asked Val if she wanted to be thanked properly by her punished puppy. Val replied, "I am looking forward to that very much. But first, be a good girl and stand in the corner for me. I want to admire your red ass for a while."

"Yes, Ma'am!" exclaimed Tory as she lowered herself off of her Mistress's lap and crawled over to serve her time in the punishment corner. Since she was still playing a puppy, she remained on her hands and knees in the corner. Tory's ass burned but she knew better than to rub it.

Val rubbed her aching clit as she watched her submissive wife displaying her beautiful spanked ass in the corner. After a while, she got up to pour herself a beer. She brought some water over to give to Tory after her corner time.

Val informed Tory to go straight to the corner in response to the command, "Corner Time" in the future.

Tory dutifully responded, "Yes Mistress, I will go to the corner whenever you give me the command, "Corner Time."

After 30 minutes, Val called Tory out of corner time and directed her to sit down at the table with her. The chair Val gave her was a hard wood chair with no cushion. Tory looked like she would rather not have sat down. Yet Val ordered her to sit, so Tory said, "If it pleases you, Mistress." It hurt her spanked bottom to sit on the wood chair, but Tory sat because she wanted please Val.

Val gave Tory the glass of water and she drank it gratefully. Val handed Tory a stack of lined paper and a pencil and told her to write 200 times: 'I will not be a bad girl and masturbate without my Mistress's permission.'

Again Tory said, "If it pleases you, Mistress," as she picked up the pencil to start writing.

12