Tory's Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val replied, "And it does please me baby. First I got to watch your red ass in the corner for 30 minutes and now I get to see you writing your lines like a school girl. Just knowing that your bottom is on fire while you sit on that hard chair is turning me on like crazy."

Val teased Tory, "This assignment may take you a while. I think I'll go into the bedroom and try out my vibrator while I'm waiting for you to finish your punishment. After all, spanking you and seeing your reddened ass has made me very hot. Plus, I like you to know that I an bringing myself to orgasm when you are not permitted to bring yourself to orgasm."

Tory was crushed that Val wanted the vibrator, instead of wanting her on her knees as she usually did. Tory loved sucking Val's hard clit. Sometimes Val had Tory suck her in their bedroom, so she could watch Tory's red ass in the mirror. Tormented by this predicament, Tory had never wanted to feel Val thrusting into her mouth more. She wanted to show her Mistress that she could be a good girl and please her!

Tory wondered if this was part of her punishment, because she had disappointed and angered her Mistress by using the vibrator. Tory dreaded listening to Val coming with the vibrator, when all she wanted was to provide her wife's pleasure herself! Val was humiliating her by flaunting her use of the vibrator, knowing that Tory was not allowed to come without permission. Tory knew that she should simply accept her punishment gracefully, yet her desire for Val lead her to drop to her knees and beg Val for permission to suck her clit.

Val was secretly happy to see how much Tory wanted her right now. Val wanted Tory more than she would ever want a sex toy. Nevertheless, she could not allow her submissive to be disobedient.

Val lectured Tory, "I don't choose to reward you for for your bad behavior young lady. Where are you supposed to be right now?Get back in that chair and complete your assignment before I give you another paddling! You want to complete your punishment tonight, don't you?"

Tory said politely, "Yes, Ma'am, please forgive me," as she scrambled to place her burning bottom back on the hard chair. Tory sounded embarrassed, as well as truly sorry.

Val teased her, "How does your punished ass feel in that hard chair, Tory?"

Tory replied, "Mistress, it hurts very much! But it hurts me more not to please you."

Val explained, "Right now you do not deserve to pleasure me. You will please me by following my instructions. I will enjoy knowing how much your bottom burns, as you write your punishment lines. It pleases me very much when you are obedient, little one.

With that, Val stood up from the table and walked toward the bedroom. Tory did not see her because she was staring at her paper in disgrace as she wrote her lines. She carefully kept her eyes downcast because she felt so ashamed. She felt terrible for not following Val's instructions and she also felt embarrassed for being rejected for the damn vibrator!

Tory regretted challenging Val by getting out of her chair and falling down onto her knees. She knew she had acted on impulse. Tory shifted uncomfortably in her seat but the pain from her spanking would not relent, making it difficult to focus on her writing task. At the same time, Tory could not ignore the flame in her pussy which ignited each time Val spanked her.

Tory heard the vibrator switched on in the bedroom. Val called out, "When you finish your lines, stand in the corner Tory! Count them carefully to make sure you it wrote it 200 times!" Tory looked down to see it written only once: 'I will not be a bad girl and masturbate without my Mistress's permission.'

Just reading this sentence was so humiliating. Tory knew it was true that she had not been able to control herself and had, in fact, been a very bad girl by masturbating with the vibrator! She knew she deserved her punishment. Tory realized this was going to be a long night.

Over an hour later, Tory counted her lines again to make sure she had the correct amount. Just writing "I will not be a bad girl" over and over had made Tory very aroused. Getting up from her hard chair was a relief to Tory's burning bottom. As she headed to her corner time, Tory hoped her punishment was nearly over. She did not dare to call out to Val, but longed to see her again.

As Tory pressed her nose into the corner, she was grateful that Mistress had permitted her to stand this time. She wanted to rub her bottom but knew that it was against the rules. Tory intended to be a good girl and follow the rules.

After quite a while, Tory was surprised to hear the doorbell. Val emerged from the bedroom, wallet in hand. Tory could not believe that Val was headed to answer the door while leaving her standing in the corner with her punished ass in full view.

But that was exactly what happened! Tory was glad she could not see this scene unfold, since she was required to keep her nose in the corner.

Val opened the door and greeted someone who sounded like a young lady. Val enthusiastically thanked her for her "excellent service in delivering food for my wife and I."

Tory heard the delivery girl laughing as she said, "Is that your wife in the corner? She must have been very bad! I wish my boyfriend would punish me like that!"

Val let the delivery girl know that she was welcome to bring her boyfriend over for a lesson and a demonstration. Val told her she would not regret it and wrote her phone number down for the delivery girl. Val told her, "If you need discipline like this one does, I would be happy to teach your boyfriend how to tame you."

"Yes Ma'am," said the delivery girl, starting to leave with Val's tip and her phone number. However Val persuaded her to wait so she could introduce her submissive wife.

Tory felt so humiliated. She blushed when Val directed her to come over to the front door and demonstrate her kneeling position. She felt paralyzed but didn't want to face another punishment. She replied, "Yes, Mistress, if it pleases you."

Tory dropped to her knees and crawled the distance between the punishment corner and the front door in record time. When Tory arrived at the front door, she remained on her knees and placed her arms behind her back, grasping her elbows behind her back, thrusting her breasts out and keeping her eyes on the floor.

"Aren't her tits stunning?" Asked Val.

The delivery girl replied, "Simply gorgeous."

"I love to punish them, too. Sometimes I like to strike them with a wooden spoon. Would you like me to show you?

Val instructed Tory to hold her breasts up while she went to the kitchen for the required wooden spoon. Tory followed Val's directions, placing one hand under each breast to raise them in anticipation of the discipline she was about to receive.

Tory watched the delivery girl ogle her breasts as humiliation boiled up in her due to getting punished in front of another person for the first time! Tory wished she was not positioned in the front doorway. She hoped Val would close the door before starting her punishment.

Val returned quickly and turned out the porch light, lowering the visibility from the street. "Good girl," Val said, acknowledging Tory's obedience. "Since the front door is open, you will need to be quiet this time while I discipline you."

Val then struck Tory's right breast several times with the wooden spoon. The delivery girl moaned softly, clearly aroused to see such an obedient submissive girl being harshly disciplined.

Val increased her force for the next few strikes and aimed for Tory's hard nipple. She then directed the same attentions to Tory's left breast. Tory remained quiet but tears rolled down, dripping onto her punished breasts.

Val asked the delivery girl if she would like to suck Tory's poor abused nipples. The delivery girl replied that she would very much like to do what Val had suggested.

Val said, "But first, Tory, tell us how your pussy feels right now. Admit to this nice young lady what you are feeling."

Tory responded, "Yes, Ma'am, my pussy is aching. My punishments turn me on so much!"

"Good girl," said Val, praising Tory for going along with this impromptu scene. Tory was feeling less embarrassed and more excited to have her tits sucked. This had been a long punishment session and she needed some sexual attention! She was so horny that she did not mind that it would not be Val sucking her nipples. Knowing Val was directing it all was enough for Tory.

Addressing the delivery girl, Val asked her to kneel down if she wanted to suck Tory's tits. She immediately dropped to her knees and began touching Tory's sore breasts, squeezing her nipples before beginning to suck them. Tory struggled to remain silent as her punished nipples were pinched and sucked.

Val allowed her to play with Tory's breasts for some time, enjoying hearing her wife's quiet moans. Val was getting extremely aroused seeing her wife being touched and sucked by another woman.

Val then let the delivery girl know that Tory had received enough stimulation. Val instructed her wife, "Now turn around so that our guest may inspect your red behind more closely. She is very interested in your punishments, Tory. Tory turned herself around as ordered, giving the delivery girl a good view of her reddened ass checks.

Val gave the delivery girl permission to touch Tory's ass so she could feel the heat arising from her red bottom. Val asked the delivery girl to give her a report on the state of her submissive's pussy. The delivery girl reached between Tory's legs and replied, "Yes, Ma'am, she extremely wet and ready to be fucked," which was exactly how Tory felt!

Val said, "Yes well, I haven't decided if I'm fucking her tonight. It has been over a week since she was allowed to come, though, and technically her punishment ends tonight. So I may decide that she has earned it."

The delivery girl sensed that it was time for her departure. She said, "Thank you very much, Ma'am, for taking the time to introduce me to your lifestyle. I've enjoyed meeting you and your wife very much. I'll talk to my boyfriend about my own submissive feelings and hopefully he will agree to meeting you!"

The delivery girl left and Val closed the front door. Val stroked Tory's hair and her nipples, telling her that she was a good girl and that she had made her Mistress very proud. Tory beamed with pride.

Val brought the food over to the table . She took one last glimpse of her wife remaining on her knees near the front door, awaiting instructions before making a move. Tory's submission with the delivery girl present had made Val very proud, as Tory's wife and especially as her Mistress. Val wanted very much to reward Tory.

Val instructed Tory to crawl into the kitchen. She watched Tory's tits swinging as she crawled. Tory made her way to the kitchen and remained kneeling at her Mistress's feet. Val reached down to stroke Tory's hair, telling her how proud she was of her. Val expressed to her wife how turned on she was at seeing her with another woman. She had never wanted Tory more.

However Val knew it was important to hear Tory's perspective first. This had been a big step to take with Tory and Val hoped it had been ok with Tory. Certainly Tory would have used her safe word if she hadn't enjoyed it?

Val asked Tory, "How did that make you feel baby? Did you enjoy me letting that delivery girl touch you and see your your red bottom?" Val asked.

Tory took a deep breath and looked up at Val. "Mistress," she addressed her formally, "I was scared to let someone else touch me. I was also humiliated and worried about the front door being open. However, your punishments always get me so wet and this one was no exception! I enjoyed having that young lady watch my punishment. And I especially loved that you had her touch me and put my breasts in her mouth! Thank you so much for that as it was just what I needed! I am so ready for you right now; I have never wanted you more! Of course, I understand that I am on punishment now so...."

Val stopped her there because she intended to keep her submissive guessing a little longer as to whether she would be fucked or allowed to come. Val reinforced to Tory how she had learned several new commands tonight. As well as learning her corner time command and writing lines commands, Tory had also learned to demonstrate her submissive kneeling position to a stranger. She had also learned to display her punished bottom to a stranger and to allow a stranger to fondle her. Val expressed to Tory her appreciation of her obedience during all the new experiences tonight.

Val explained to her wife that she had officially completed her punishment for

masturbating without permission. She told Tory that she was forgiven for her misbehavior. Val told her wife to climb up into her lap. She let Tory know how much she loved her and how much her submission meant to her.

Tory hugged her Mistress tightly, grateful to have been forgiven. Val returned her hug. Val whispered into Tory's ear, "I have never wanted you to pleasure me this much! But I am going to feed you dinner first."

Val reached into the food delivery bag and began to feed Tory a bite at a time. Wanting to keep her on edge, Val alternated between feeding her submissive and pinching her nipples. Val didn't pinch Tory too hard because she knew her nipples were sore from being punished. Val stroked and pinched Her wife's nipples with a light, teasing touch. Tory was moaning with lust and appreciating her meal at the same time.

Val fed Tory another bite and then reached down to stroke her wife's aching pussy. "Spread you legs open for me, Tory," Val instructed. She loved to touch Tory's smooth pussy and feel her desire increase. This time, like many others, Val wanted to hear in Tory's own words how much she wanted to be fucked.

After Val elicited Tory to tell her, Tory opened up and said, "Mistress you have brought me to my knees with desire so many times this week. I love how you tease me and I love to receive your punishments! I raced home from work each day ready for more. I am begging you now because I need you inside me so badly that it is almost too much for me. I beg you to fuck me Mistress. Please, please fuck me! Please take me as only you can!"

Val continued to touch Tory lightly for a few minutes, teasing her clit and dipping one finger about an inch into her cunt. She helped Tory off of her lap and then stood up herself. Val then lifted Tory up and carried her into their bedroom just as she had done on their wedding night.

Val placed Tory down on her back and climbed in next to her. Val lightly sucked on Tory's nipples while continuing to tease her pussy. Tory was moaning at her Mistress's touch. In no hurry, Val teased Tory this way for at least ten minutes, watching her writhing in frustration and pleasure.

Val continued to tease Tory until Tory pleaded with her to fuck her again. Enjoying how desperate her submissive was to be fucked, Val realized she could have asked her to do anything at a time like this!

Val remembered what she had asked Tory to do for her this week, replaying some of them in her mind as she slid her index finger into Tory's dripping slit. Val continued to fuck Tory very lightly with one finger, driving her crazy with desire.

Tory sighed in frustration as Val stopped to take off her own work pants. Val then placed her knees on either side of Tory's head, lowering her own pussy onto her wife's face. Tory eagerly began lapping at her Mistress's folds, straining to reach her clit. From her current position, Tory could only flick Val's clit lightly. She did so to the best of her ability, attempting to please her Mistress.

Eventually Val shifted snd began thrusting her hard clit into Tory's eager mouth. Tory looked up into Val's eyes from under her, as she sucked her wife's clit softly at first. It never ceased to excite Tory when Val's clit grew hard and big in her mouth. Tory loved to feel Val's weight on top of her as she struggled to please her fully. In this position, Tory felt completely owned by Val.

Val encouraged her submissive's efforts, telling her she was doing a good job and could suck harder now. She also instructed Tory to spread her legs as wide as she could. Val continued thrusting into her wife's needy mouth as she brought her hand up and used it to slap Tory's hot, smooth pussy.

"Ahhhh," squealed Tory, who loved when Val slapped her pussy. Val continued to slap her wife's pussy lips and just above her clitoris on her mons. Tory grew close to coming without permission.

Val stopped her assault on Tory's pussy when she felt her own orgasm approaching. Val concentrated on riding Tory's face hard. Tory did her best to continue sucking firmly on her Mistress's clit. Val cried out Tory's name as she came, clamping her legs tightly around Tory's head as she felt wave after wave of pleasure pulsing through her body.

When Val recovered she felt Tory insistently tapping her leg to let her Mistress know she couldn't breathe. Val let up on Tory, giving her room to breathe. She then lifted herself off of Tory and laid down next to her.

"Best one yet, Baby!" Val exclaimed. Tory beamed with pride to give Val so much pleasure.

"Now, where were we?" Said Val. That's right, my good girl has a very needy pussy! Do you want a few more slaps little one?

"Yes, Mistress, please slap my pussy again!" Pleaded Tory. After a few playful slaps, Val brought a slap down squarely on Tory's clitoris, causing her to feel very close to coming. Val raised her arm again but Tory blurted out, "Mistress, please may I come for you?"

Val said, "Yes, yes come for me now!" As she landed her next slap between Tory's legs. This one landed on Tory's clit again, causing her to scream, "Mistress, I'm coming!"

Val held Tory tightly as she recovered from her orgasm. She kissed Tory's face over and over. Once Tory was breathing normally, Val directed her to spread her legs again. Val stroked Tory's pussy, asking her if she was ready to get fucked.

Tory shouted, "Yes, please Mistress, please fuck me! My pussy is aching to have you inside me!"

Val obliged her and sunk three fingers into her wife's wet pussy. Val loved to fuck Tory when she needed it this badly! She relished making Tory wait so that she would enjoy it even more.

Val held her fingers still for awhile until Tory started rocking her pussy seeking more stimulation. Val pulled her fingers almost all the way out of her wife's pussy before slamming them back in. Tory yelled out in pleasure. Val continued to fuck Tory hard with three fingers until she started making those low pitched sounds in her throat.

Val paused and removed her hand, slapping Tory's pussy hard several times before sliding her fingers in deep again and again. Soon Tory was screaming for permission to come again!

Later that night, Tory was resting in Val's arms thanking her for being the best lover, best wife and best Mistress all-in-one! Tory was grateful to be back in Val's bed after so many punishment nights spent sleeping in a large dog bed in their bedroom.

Tory was happy to be out of the doghouse, so to speak. She relaxed into Val's arms and thanked her again for fucking her so incredibly well. Tory said, "You know exactly what I need, Mistress. I feel so completely satisfied."

Val smiled and held Tory tighter. Probably not for long though, thought Val. She was already making plans for new ways to tease and humiliate her submissive wife.

12