Total Hedonism Pt. 01-02

Story Info
The best three day fuck fest of my life.
5.7k words
4.6
15.9k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My night with Shae was an organized one night stand. Well, it was only supposed to be one night...

Part One

Shae and I had been chatting online for over a month. We talked on the phone every night for a few hours starting the second week. At first, it began as just getting to know each other. But the flirting started almost immediately. She used a lot of double entendres. A lot. And I let her. I replied in kind, taking advantage of every chance to be charming.

Though I had only seen pictures online, I thought she was hot. She was plump in all the right places - a classic hourglass figure, complete with wide hips and big tits. My favorite type! But smooth. I was looking at a recent pic she had sent me - up her skirt at work. I was studying the silky smoothness of her inner thigh. I wanted to kiss and lick and bite my way up to where her thights met, currently encased in black lace panties. I could see a landing strip of pubic hair through the lace. It was neatly trimmed, and naturally blonde. Her panties glistened just a bit. I was lost thinking about what it would be like to lick her clit through her panties when...

"...if you pull my hair, we better be fuckin' or fightin'!"

I was yanked out of my fantasy, and pulled into an all new one. Shae had long, blonde hair, cut in layers, with highlights. It hung well past her shoulders. I had already noticed it, and thought about wrapping it around my hand, and pulling on it while I took her from behind. That thought came to me now, and I blurted "That'd be some good fuckin'"

There was a pause, and then a sigh. "Yeah it would. If only..." and she trailed off.

We hadn't met yet. We had only been talking for a little over a month. I didn't want to rush anything. I had done that enough in the past, and had nothing to show for it except memories. Memories I wouldn't trade for anything. Yet, I found myself single again. Then my phone buzzed in my hand. She had sent me another pic.

She was lying on her stomach, resting on her elbows. Her cleavage drew my attention at first - it was smooth, and creamy, and looked soft. Then I saw her neck, which was long enough for me to get my mouth around. She had a cute chin. Her mouth was perfect, with naturally pouty lips. I'm a sucker for pouty lips. I know it's cliche. I don't care. I love pouty lips because I enjoy kissing. And sucking on lips. Licking lips. Nice plump lips were so very good for that. She had a cute, button nose. Then I saw her eyes. I was knocked out immediately. I loved her eyes, but this pic really highlighted them. They were Caribbean Sea blue. They sparkled and shined, and smiled at me. And then her hair. It hung all to one side, over her shoulder, and onto the bed. I looked at the whole image again. I knew I could spend a lot of time getting to know her body. She was exactly my kind of girl. I licked my lips.

"Y'know, I think you have enough hair to go around my hand a few times, especially if I get really close to the back of your head."

"I think it's time we found out. What're your plans for this weekend?"

"This weekend, in three days?"

"Yes. Hell, I'll take the rest of the week off if you wanna come up here tonight."

"You're three hours away from me. It's already 11:30, and I'm high as fuck, or I'd say yes to that. However, I'll sleep this off, and get up in the morning and come up. How's that?"

"...okay..." she said in a smoky, slow voice.

"Are you masturbating?"

Silence.

"Shae?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you?"

Panting. A low moan. Panting. More moaning. Then her breathing got very shallow, and very fast. Another pic came through. Her panties were pulled aside, and she had a finger in her pussy. I could see splashes on the sheets. She'd been at it a while. I smiled.

"Are you gonna cum?"

A deep breath in and slow out. Some quick panting, and then I heard the moan. It was deep and satisfying. She took several long, slow breaths. "I came... a lot."

"It's too bad I'm not there to lick you clean."

"Oh, damn. Yeah it is! Shit, I need that. When're you comin'?"

"Tomorrow morning. Soon as I wake up."

"Good! 'Cause I can't wait any longer. I'm gonna go. I gotta clean up and get some sleep."

"And hydrate..."

"And hydrate. G'night."

Part Two

I woke up around nine. The sun was hidden by rain clouds, and there was a low rumble of thunder. I heard the soft pitter patter of rain on my window. I rolled out of bed and quickly showered. I threw some clothes in a duffel bag, and carefully packed my cannabis and pipe. I texted her, "Good morning, sexy! 😘😘😘 you still good with me comin up this morning?" I opened the drawer to my nightstand and took out an herbal sex supplement. (Yes, I use them. I like them. You should try them.) I felt the window. It was cool-ish out, so I adjusted my wardrobe. I put on my shoes and socks, and picked up my phone just as it buzzed. There was only a picture - she was lying flat on her back in bed, her creamy, naked body surrounded by dark red bunched up sheets and pillows - she was holding her right tit in her hand, squeezing her darkened nipple with her thumb and forefinger. She was sticking her delicious, pink tongue out and licking her upper lip. I took the supplement, and texted "OMW!!!"

The three hour drive was excruciating. All I could do was think about what was to come. Or more specifically, all the different ways I was going to make Shae cum. I love when a woman cums. There's something animalistic about it that I find sexyAF! When a woman can really let go and squirt? And growl? And howl from her soul? That just gets me hard all over again.

I also really enjoy the first time I have sex with someone new. I love the messy makeout session leading up to sex. I love the fumbling around, groping, and discovering a new body. I love kissing, licking, biting, and sucking my way across the new terrain, as if I were an explorer in a new world.

Her house was easy enough to find, thank you GPS! I pulled up and parked in the driveway. I didn't even get my duffel bag out of the car. The front door was open by the time I got to it. The shades were all drawn, and the room was lit only by candles - at least a dozen, of different heights, widths, and brightness. There were even tea lights floating in a fishbowl. The room smelled like vanilla and clean linen. There were three couches in her living room. Two made an L shape across from the front door, and were in front of large windows, with sheer curtains drawn. The other couch faced the L, with about fifteen feet of space between them. The coffee table had been pulled off to the side. Downbeat House music played softly from her surround sound system. Thunder rumbled and rolled across the sky, and it was beginning to rain.

She was on the couch facing me, wearing black lace bra and panties, red thigh high hose, with black fishnets over them, and black, patent leather peep toe heels. Her golden blonde hair was down, and laid over her shoulders, covering most of her cleavage. The view was mind blowing. Like something out of a photoshoot. I closed the door, locked it, and turned my attention to her. She was standing now, walking toward me. Slowly. She was my kind of lady! Damn. I enjoyed the view immensely as she drew closer. When she was close enough, I reached out and wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and pulled her in for our first kiss.

I think the first kiss is important. You don't want to be timid. You want to kiss her like it's your soul's function - kiss her with all of your lips. Don't jam your tongue in her mouth. Wait for her to open her mouth and invite you in. Once that happens...

Her tongue entered my mouth and attacked my tongue. I replied in kind, pulling her to me, and running my hands up and down her. I savored the contours of her curves. I squeezed her ass. The lace panties were soft, and moved with her. I stuck my hands inside and squeezed bare ass, and she moaned into my mouth. I felt her body go a little limp. I squeezed more, and she moaned again. Delicious! I slowly ran my hands up her body, lingering in the curve of her waist, before running up her sides. I lingered for a moment on her side-boobs, then I lifted her arms above her head, pushed her against the wall, and kissed her harder, holding her hands up and against the wall.

"Oooooooh. Unf! Yeah," she whispered in my ear. I'd heard her voice over the phone a hundred times, but hearing it live was different. It was smoky, and a little deep. She was already breathing hard, too, her chest heaving as she did. She writhed against my body, moaning, her tongue probing my mouth as mine probed hers. She took control of her arms back and reached down and lifted my shirt up and off. I took a step back as she dropped to her knees. She undid my belt buckle and my shorts hit the floor. I wasn't wearing underwear.

My cock was at full attention, and throbbing. She reached out and took it in her hand. She ran her fingers up and down my shaft. She licked it from balls to tip, and then back again. I shivered. She ran her fingernails from tip to base, with exactly the right pressure. Damn! This woman was gonna make me cum before we were even started! I looked down and the image was too much. Her bare shoulders were covered in her blonde hair. She was looking up at me, her big blues and pink tongue stealing the show. Her cleavage was amazing. And then her legs, encased in two sets of thigh high stockings. But the shoes! Her cute toes, freshly painted pink against the black patent leather, was more than I could take. Then she opened her mouth and swallowed my cock in one gulp. It was my turn to steady myself. I shifted my stance, and reached out to lean against the door. She bobbed up and down for a few minutes, licking and sucking, and gently using her teeth.

I reached down, took her chin in my hand and lifted her up. I kicked off my Chuck Taylors as she strutted away from me, her ass sachéing as she walked. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me as she climbed onto the couch. She arched her back, stuck her ass out, and reached back and pulled her panties aside, and her ass cheeks apart. I could see her cute, little ass hole, and below that, her pouty pussy lips, barely visible past the panties. Panties that were soaked.

I was across the room, on my knees, with my face planted in her ass, in a flash. I started by kissing and nibbling on her round mounds of ass cheeks. She loved it. She wiggled and moaned, and growled a little bit. I reached up and pressed my hand against her pussy mound, causing her to lift her head up and let out a deep moan.

"Hmmmmmm. Yeah." She sucked air in between her teeth, and pushed back. "Mmmmmm, I need that so bad."

I could feel how wet she was. "I know you do," I said as I rubbed her mound.

Then I pulled back, rearranged her panties to cover her mound and ass, reached around with both hands and held her by her hips. I buried my face in her panties, and inhaled. Her scent was marvelous! I knew she was going to taste good. I licked up and down her crack, pushing hard against her lace panties, and using more saliva each time. Lace has a way of drying out my tongue, but somehow that didn't happen this time. I was probably drooling way too much from how fucking sexy this woman was.

She wiggled and squirmed. Her panties were soaked. I peeled them off, held them to my nose and inhaled. What a magical scent! Shae widened her position, stuck her ass up in the air, and rotated her hips, pushing her pussy out. I dove in.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby! Do that!"

I began by licking where I thought her clit was, licked up, between her wet labia, then her ass, and up the small of her back. I reached around and gripped her breasts as I licked and nibbled my way up her back. When I got to her shoulders, she leaned back, and I continued to massage her breasts as I kissed and bit her shoulders and neck. I reached up with a hand and wrapped it around her throat and bit down hard on her neck, while squeezing her nipple through the lace.

She gasped, like a fish out of water, and pushed her ass back against me. I repositioned my hand around her neck, to have a better angle to hold her chin in my hand, and pulled her head gently away, tightening the skin on the neck. I raked my teeth over her neck for a long, delicious minute. The hand that had held her breast now traveled down her body, across her plump tummy, following her landing strip of pubic hair, straight to her pussy, and I slid a finger in. Easily. My thumb rested against her hood, and I could feel her clit pulsing. It was swollen, and begging for attention. The slightest pressure got a throaty moan in response. Shae tilted her head back, and moaning loudly, I felt my fingers get very wet. I pulled my hand away, turned her head to me, and rubbed her juices on her lips. Then I kissed and licked them, sucking them into my mouth. Her tongue found its way into my mouth.

She turned around, making sure our mouths never parted, while her tongue probed and tasted me. She licked my lips, and kissed them one at a time. She was careful not to miss any part of them. Then she kissed and sucked on my tongue. I moaned a sigh of pure pleasure into her mouth. She raked her teeth over my tongue. We spent the better part of an hour making out - my hands explored her body, her bra now on the floor with her panties. She laid on top of me, her big tits smashed against my chest, easily within reach.

She loved grinding her clit against my throbbing cock. I didn't try to enter her. Not yet. I was holding back, and she was, too. As she leaned back, I sat up enough to get her nipple in my mouth, and I sucked on them. Hard. I sucked them between my teeth, with lots of tongue. She loved having her nipples sucked. She moaned loudly and ground into me harder, so I sucked them like my life depended on it.

I took a breast in both hands, squeezed it until it was firm, I licked the areola, which were barely visible. I mostly felt the difference. It was softer, and more responsive to my touch. I took my time getting to know each one. The right tit was more responsive than the left. She would grind into me hard when I licked and sucked on it. The more aggressive I got, the more she responded. My entire crotch was soaked from her juices running out, and judging by the deep moans, and feral growls escaping from her mouth, I knew she was close. Then my left hand discovered her left nipple. I pulled on it gently. Pinched it. Pulled harder. Pinched harder. Each time her growls intensified. I smiled.

I pushed my hips up, giving my cock more contact with her pussy, which was soaking wet. It felt fucking fantastic! Her juices made everything slick. I ground harder against her clit, and she ground back. I sucked her right nipple into my mouth, and really sucked hard. My left hand went to work on her left nipple - pinching, pulling, and twisting. Hard. She lasted less than a minute before she threw her head back, and howled at the moon. Wild and Feral and Sexy AF! Her scent filled the room.

"Your pussy smells so fucking good! I can't wait for a taste. I bet you taste like fresh honeysuckle."

Suddenly she pulled away from me, and I heard splashing, and felt her cum cover me.

"Oh, fuuuuuuck!"

She fell onto me, her face nuzzled into my neck. She was panting in my ear. Her lips were brushing my neck, and I could feel her tongue lazily licking my ear lobe.

"Oh, fuck! No one's made me do that before! How'd you know?"

I ran my hands up and down her body. "I just paid attention to you. I did a thing. You reacted." I shrugged. "I either kept doing it, or changed what I was doing based on your reactions." She was kissing my neck now, and licking my ear lobe, even sucking it gently into her mouth as I spoke. "The more intensely you reacted...oooohhhhhh....mmmmmmmm....that's good," I said as she worked her tongue up the side of my neck to the back of my ear, and down again. She had shifted, so two wonderful things happened simultaneously. First, I had better access to her right nipple, which I took full advantage of. Second, it gave her access to my cock and balls, which she took full advantage of.

I was already hard as a rock, and well lubed from her cumming on me. I didn't want to cum yet, though. I didn't know why, but I wanted to shoot my first load down her throat. But I wasn't in a hurry. I felt her rake her fingernails up and down my shaft, then cup my balls and gently squeeze them. Every time I pinched her nipple, she raked her nails up and down my cock. And every time she squeezed my balls, I twisted her nipple. In the meantime she was kissing and licking my neck, and chewing on my ear. My hands ran up and down her body, massaging her breast a while, and then squeezing, twisting, and pulling on her nipple. She sucked on my neck and my ear. She kissed and licked up and down, biting and nibbling. When she wasn't playing with my cock and balls, she was exploring my nipples. After a while, she sat up and turned around. Her glistening pussy hovered over my mouth.

I reached for a pillow and positioned it under my head as she lowered herself onto my face. At first she was tentative. Nervous even. She was careful not to put her full weight on me. But she was much shorter than me, and couldn't get my cock in her mouth and her pussy on mine at the same time. I had already located her swollen clit with my tongue, and was licking it. Not with a pointy tongue, but flat against her clit. The tip of my tongue touched the entrance to her pussy. I spread her ass cheeks wide, exposing her pussy more, and I leaned forward and stuck my tongue inside of her.

She shivered and shook a little bit, and wiggled her pussy in my face, while half moaning and half growling. Then her shyness went away, and she ground her pussy against my face. She propped herself up on me using her elbows, and used both hands to stroke and massage my cock and balls. Now it was my turn to growl. Shae pushed hard against me, and I felt her quiver, and then she howled. And came on my face. A lot.

"You're so fucking delicious! And have a very sexy, pouty little pussy. Damn, I'm a lucky man!"

She spun around me quickly, and without missing a beat, slid her wet, pulsing pussy on my throbbing cock. I felt my head slide in. I love that moment when I enter a woman, and Shae loved it, too. As my head pushed past the opening, I felt her warm, wet pussy engulf me. I'm not long, but I have girth. I'm thick enough that it's hard to just slam my way in. Once I've been inside a woman for a few minutes, and she stretches to take me, then I can let the beast loose, and pound her pussy into submission. Shae's pussy was very snug. I loved the way her lips parted and hugged my cock. She was wet and I went in easy, but she was tight and I had to go slow enough for me to luxuriate in my favorite part. I didn't push my way in. I let her decide what she wanted.

As she settled on my dick, she rolled her head on her shoulders, holding her hair up, and moaned loudly. I ran my hands up her tummy and held her breasts firmly in my hands. She rocked back and forth, and soon found her G-Spot with the head of my cock. She rotated her hips for a better angle, and was soon cumming all over my cock and balls. She ground down into me, and came again.

After a few minutes, she lifted herself off of me, hovered over my cock, and I felt her cum dripping on me. Then she kissed her way up my stomach and chest, kissed me on the mouth, and kept going until she was over my face. She lowered herself down, with my hands on the outsides of her thighs. She ground her sopping wet cunt against my face for a few minutes. I stuck my tongue out and titled my head back, and she came again. Then she wiggled her way back down my body. She kissed my face, and sucked on my tongue for a minute.

Then she slid down on my dick again, harder and smoother. She came again when the head of my cock hit her G-Spot. She took a deep breath. "Uuuuuuuunf. Fuck. I love your cock! Damn. It hits me so good."

12