Total Hedonism Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came at least six more times. This woman was insatiable!

I was having the best sex I'd had in years, with a woman I had just met.

I noticed a clock on the wall in the kitchen. It said 3:24. I had been there for hours already - it was bliss! Clearly, the chemistry between us was very strong. We were hedonists, giving each other permission to simply enjoy each other.

I felt her shudder, and finally collapsed on top of me. There was no attempt to make any part of my body or hers accessible. She was exhausted. Panting hard into my neck again. This time she lay there for a while, breathing hard, and not moving. Her body felt great - it was warm, and soft in all the right ways. I ran my hands up and down her, always making sure to spend time playing with her bubble butt. I wasn't pulled all the way out of her yet, and I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock. It was gentle, and drove me crazy!

"Hey."

"Hmmmm?"

"Lemme up and you lie on your back."

She looked at me, then stood up. Her landing strip of hair above her pussy glistened in the candlelight. I leaned forward and kissed it. She still had her heels on, and I kissed her mound while running my hands up and down her legs, encased in hose and fishnet. This woman was like my own personal fuck-toy, and I loved it. After a few minutes, she sat down. I stood, and waited for her to get on the couch where she wanted to be. She spread her soft, smooth, silky legs,. One was on the back of the couch, and the other on the floor. She motioned for me to come to her, while licking her lips with her pink tongue. I held her heel encased feet in my hands, then slowly slid my hands up her legs. She wrapped her legs around me as I got closer, until my cock was pressed against her pussy. She spread her legs, aiming her toes at the ceiling, as I spread her labia and pushed inside of her.

She shivered a little, and then I pushed all of me in.

"Oh, goddamnit, yes! Yes! Yes, yes, yesyesyesyes. Unf!"

She grunted as I hit the back of her pussy. She reached her hands up and took my nipples between her thumb and forefinger. She pushed and pulled, twisting just enough to elicit moans from me. I pushed into her harder. She ran her tongue over her teeth and lips, even sucking her bottom lip into her mouth while gazing up at me with her big blue eyes.

I love fucking on a couch - there's places to put my hands, and the back of the couch is great for extra leverage. Plus it usually lets the woman have some leverage as well. Shae either caught on quick, or was already practiced in the art of couch sex, because she knew exactly how to use her legs to gain that much needed leverage.

I pumped into her. Slowly at first, but picking up speed. The song that was playing had a good rhythm, with strong bass. I started following it, using it to drive my own rhythm. She picked up on it and matched me, rocking her hips with mine, matching me thrust for thrust. I hit her G-Spot and she came instantly. She moaned and growled. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, and ran her tongue across her lips, and licked her teeth. It was like fucking my own personal porn star! It was as if she knew exactly what I wanted her to do, what I wanted to see, and hear. Or maybe I was just lucky AF, and finally found my sexual soul mate. I didn't know, or really care which was which. All I knew was that I was in pure, sexual bliss. I looked down at her. She was looking up at me with her big blue eyes, smiling.

"Shoot your load, babe," she said in a semi-tired, after midnight voice. "I wanna feel it shoot in me. Pound me! Fuck! Fuck Me!" she growled. And I did.

I used the couch to my advantage, and drilled deep into her. I felt her pussy close around my cock. It was too much. Between her pussy grabbing my dick, her big blue eyes looking up at me, and her big tits bouncing to my pushing, I couldn't hold it any more. I shot hot cum deep inside of her. Ropes of it. It filled her, and spilled out. She moaned, and I felt her juices splashing on the couch, and getting me wet. Our juices were mixed up, and all over me. Normally, I would be finished, but, thanks to the supplement, my cock lost none of its hardness. I could feel her pussy throbbing around me, so I throbbed back.

One of the best things you can do is make your cock throb while buried balls deep in pussy - especially if the woman is on the brink of a mindblowing orgasm. This was not the time for me to stop. Instead I pushed her ankles further apart and back, changed my angle a bit, and feeling her pussy throbbing around my cock, I pushed against her G-spot again. I went slowly. I made my cock pulse inside of her, pushing my engorged head, with the rough crown it wears, against her spot. She threw her head back, exposing her long neck. I reached up and wrapped my hand around it. I could feel her growls deep inside of her. They started where our two bodies collided, and rose out of her mouth. I loved it!

"Fuck! You feel so fucking good. Unf. I love being inside you."

"I love your cock being inside o' me! Make me your fuck-toy. Make me yours!"

I kept my hand on her throat, squeezing snugly, feeling her blood pulse under my fingers. She reached up and began raking her fingers down my back. I could feel little heat trails in their wake. Then she reached down, took my hips in her hands, and pulled me into her. I slid past her G-spot, and hit the back of her pussy, and she shuddered. I pulled back an inch, and did it again, with her pulling me into her. I couldn't stop thrusting into her pussy. It felt like the finest crushed velvet, wet, and warm, and tight, gripping my cock, and squeezing for all of its life.

Her tits bounced with each thrust. I love watching a full set of tits bouncing to my rhythm. Hers were spectacular! They moved like perfectly filled water balloons. My other hand went up to her breasts. I squeezed, pulled, twisted, and flicked. I knew I was getting close. I could feel the build up in my balls, and my cock was now pulsing uncontrollably. Her moans were matched by my grunts. Or vice versa.

I leaned down and whispered, "Cum! Cum for me, baby! Let it out. You know you want to, dontcha ... you little cum slut?"

"Yes," she hissed, breathing heavily. I thrust harder against the back of her pussy as I planted my mouth on hers. Our tongues danced with each other as I squeezed her throat with one hand, twisted her nipple with the other, and thrust as deep and hard as I could. Her hands still on my hips, she thrust her own hips forward, and let out a deep, wild moan into my mouth. I grabbed the arm and back of the couch, and taking full advantage of the leverage it gave me, I buried myself in her even deeper.

"Fuuuuuuuck! Yes! OHMYFUCKINGGODYES!"

I felt her juices splashing against me, dripping down my legs, and all over the couch and floor. I couldn't take it any more. All of it combined was just too much, and with her hands still pulling my hips into her, I let go of my control, and came. I shot rope after rope of cum deep inside, my cock pulsing as I came.

After a few minutes of us panting in each other's ears, and me losing my footing, I leaned back, and slowly pulled out. I sat on the couch - well, slouched is more like it - and worked to catch my breath. Something moody and atmospheric from Sting played floated on the air.

Shae sat up and picked up a large bottle of water I hadn't seen. She took a big drink, and handed it to me. I drank deeply. Between us, we emptied the bottle. She threw it in the direction of the kitchen. It fell very short. She shrugged, turning towards me.

Her blonde hair was a mess, her makeup smeared around her eyes, and her lipstick was gone. She ran her hands through her hair, and sighed.

"Damn. That was..."

"Amazing."

"Yeah," she said, looking at me. Then she noticed that I still had some life in me. She got on her knees. She ran her hands up and down the inside of my legs. She brushed my cock and legs with her tits for a few minutes, stopping to kiss and lick her juices off of me. She tilted her head to the side, and ran her hair up and down my legs. Then she took my balls in her hand, opened her mouth, and took my cock into her mouth with one gulp. She sucked my dick like her life depended on it, and it didn't take long before I was rock hard again.

Then she did something I didn't expect then - she put her bra back on. She took my dick, and slid it under the middle strap. She pressed her body into mine, squeezed her tits together, and started sliding up and down. It was gorgeous! I love a good titty fuck, but this was new for me. I had never had a woman do this before. Hell, I'd never had a lover who came as easily or as much as she did. I let my head rest on the pillows behind me, and reveled in how good her tits felt on my cock. The front strap of her bra helped hold me in place, especially when she pushed into me, and my balls smashed against her chest. She reached a hand under her breasts, and raked her fingernails across my full scrotum.

"Fuck! That's hot as fuck. Keep doing that."

"I'm glad you like it," she said, looking up at me. I looked down to see her big beautiful blue eyes looked back at me. "Unfortunately, I need a bathroom, so we'll have to put a pin in it for now."

"Okay. Me too. But no pins in my balls, please."

She leaned back, my dick still between her tits thanks to her bra, and caressed my balls. "No. No pins. The only pinning I want you is you pinning me to the wall of the shower." She unclasped her bra, freeing her tits and my cock. She stood, picked up a sheer robe, and pulled it on. "Give me five minutes, then come join me?"

"Oh, hell yes."

She sachéd away, her ass swinging and bouncing with each step.

12